I'm fucking lonely bros. Why does it hurt so bad?

I'm fucking lonely bros. Why does it hurt so bad?

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p45KXNpke14
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have sex

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do, dipshit

leave now.

long term isolation and loneliness has to be one of the worst feels there is. some people can do it without going insane, not sure how they do

you're a normalfag. normalfags get "feels" (god I hate that facebook-tier word) and care about shit.

Take my upvotes. ADD ME TO THE SCREEN CAP

Attached: 1543801433583.jpg (500x500, 31K)

How old? Sex won’t solve loneliness. Try standing up straight staring in the mirror and belly breathing slowly.

Play WoW.

go live in a commune

drink
thank later

you're too young, when you get past 30 you don't feel it much

Attached: 1556136145349.jpg (1920x796, 71K)

I have spent the last 7 years alone, and to be honest it isn't that bad. I tend to wank so furiously that actual sex isn't fulfilling in the first place, because going any slower is boring. I get drunk and stoned and do whatever I want all the time, and don't have to answer to anybody. Find a way to make peace with yourself, user. Women are a chore we don't need

post on Yea Forums try not to get banned! hopefully the janny is understandy :^)

How long have you incels been crying about being unlovable? Fucking years now, get over it already for christ's sake, don't you ever get tired of whining?

Oh shit
>BASED
and
>SEX PILLED

>I get drunk and stoned and do whatever I want all the time, and don't have to answer to anybody
i did this during stem grad school but then i got btfo by pajeets

Attached: 1452468635073.jpg (1115x746, 217K)

who hurt you?

watchu know about that? prolly nothin

Attached: 1556360135101.jpg (499x499, 70K)

This reminds me of that guy who got Millie Bobby Brown to sign his shadman art
I wish I could give so few fucks

the sneed wouldn't let me have sex my sweet summer child

That's why you take the tradespill. I might not get paid as much as an e.eng but I have fun at work and I can honestly say I dont hate my job

dont you ever get tired of being an asshole

The time is now, user. Stop giving a shit what people think

youtube.com/watch?v=p45KXNpke14

it's nice to cry on each others shoulders and share our collective pain. at least it was until you fucking redditors came

Based

Attached: 1556753447201.jpg (1013x797, 185K)

Install grindr

I've been doing it for years but I talk to myself every day, it keeps me sane but it's not very fun.

GOD DAMN IT

Attached: 1544127958381.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

>t. incel
nice projection

Attached: 1535607797175.png (378x406, 247K)

suzy?

Attached: Suzy_TableFlip.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

And if you get a job where you don't have to talk to people much it's even better. I just frame and work hard each day while throwing my money in the bank and live cheap without a significant other or a bunch of debt.

MODS BAN THIS FAG. I ALREADY KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PATHETIC HUMANS

Attached: 1523215728085.png (469x452, 277K)

not Yea Forums. fuck off

being an asshole is fun, entertainment, a pastime.
you being a pussy bitch is annoying and fun for nobody, either change or shut the fuck up before i make you

stealth reddit tourist detected

She will suck all of your time and energy. It's simply not worth the hassle

I'm an apprentice sparky and I will admit that talking to others and putting on the "heh yeah brah fuckin sluts making bucks & chuggin brews" facade is the least enjoyable part of the job, but I relish the moments I can go fuck off for the better part of a day working on a project alone and getting shit done.

Kill yourselves newfags

Learn to love yourself, listen to yourself. Talk to yourself. Honestly. The moment you realize it isn't just "you" inside there, you'll learn to turn isolation into solitude. Because females have higher pressure to perform socially, they have a harder time learning to love themselves, which is why you see in magazines them talking about it all the time, " How I learned to accept myself". It's a basic milestone, just look into the mirror and do some self-reflecting, you'll get there. Coincidentally, coming to terms with yourself not only makes loneliness bearable, it makes socializing as well.

Were you here when the whole feels stuff first started taking off?

Not OP but what if "myself" is genuinely unlovable and unlikeable

>have sex
>ah-bloo-bloo
>s-o-y-boy
>sneed
>go back to plebbit
>this, so much this
>depression
>t. turkey

Fear not, because tomorrow all of your answers will be answered in a lengthy, concrete 100% non-bullshit post that I will distribute to this pathetic board completely free of charge.
You WILL live up to your potential. Have patience brother.

Attached: 1556239883260.jpg (750x487, 59K)

I was here when they were the best threads on Yea Forums around 2009

this, so much this

Quads of faggotry. Please tell me of the good ol days grandpa, where OC was rampant and discussion was dense

Anyone know who this is?

Attached: 1556887848062.jpg (1080x1349, 130K)

>>have sex
>>ah-bloo-bloo
>>s-o-y-boy
>>sneed
>>go back to plebbit
>>this, so much this
>>depression
>>t. turkey
lurk more newfag

Hit the gym if you want to love yourself. People treat you differently when you're swole and it helps you recover from being socially inept quicker.

>have sex
>ah-bloo-bloo
>s-o-y-boy
>sneed
>go back to plebbit
>this, so much this
>depression
>t. turkey
>lurk more newfag

>It's a 90s born queer behaves like a teen girl episode

Attached: 1545689955099.jpg (1080x814, 316K)

When I was in my late teens and early 20s I was much lonelier than I was horny. Now I'm in my mid-20s and I'm EXTREMELY horny, probably because I started working out.
Today at the gym I saw a girl in leggings with a very fat pusy and I could barely concentrate on my workout, it was occupying so much of my mind.

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 50K)

Drink bleach amirite

Why is a parasite from Yea Forums and Yea Forums calling anyone a 90s born queer?

>Hit the gym
ignore this poofter