Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 1502589947040.jpg (747x747, 114K)

Aaron Paul

Attached: 1276019_300.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Attached: 1503109373757.jpg (960x940, 209K)

>american cars

Attached: 1544285796747.jpg (618x594, 35K)

jim norton

Attached: 1556310868024.png (1536x1850, 899K)

V6

Attached: 1548525629688.jpg (520x466, 149K)

Fucking manlette

>Dodge Challenger
>Challenged their ability to Dodge
real life kino

Attached: 89eb6456560b254dfc87277264a5ac5e.jpg (500x333, 27K)

she cute

>spending 70 years locked in a cage because you got high on internet memes

Attached: D A M A G E D.jpg (984x734, 143K)

> Woman falls over and dies of heart attack as you drive past her.
> Get 70 years in the clink in burgertown.

The actual state of America.

>white guy shoots up a black church in act of clear, premeditated murder with a manifesto
>no one cares
>no media circus
>one fat, upper middle class white woman gets hit in a situation with far more ambiguity, that frankly a good lawyer could have gotten the guy off from
>OMG national emergency
Antiracists (i.e. middle age white women) only care about the short term of future of middle age, upper middle class white women. "But what about the rapes that come with migration?" Even the migrants were a win for them. The targets of the rape were young girls who these people presumably hate, and the older white women got to take refugees into their homes as fuck toys (based).

>400 years in prison sentence
Do Americans really do this?

Yes, but only if you're nearby when an obese communist dies.

Myspace angle

No, the phone was under intense gravitational pull

Jesus Christ are you an actual fucking kid? Do you not remember all the bullshit that happened in 2015 after the church shooting? They were pulling down Confederate flags and statues left and right, they yanked Dukes of Hazzard off the air, it was a mess

>that based wrx in the background

the guy that owned the car from the dukes of hazzard was such a cuck that he painted the roof because he's a pro golfer and people were calling him hitler

400 years means they'll reanimate him as a cyborg so he completes his sentence.

> Half Man.
> Half Challenger.
> All Lady Killer.

That was my first thought but Jim Norton is like 70 now he doesn't look the same anymore

They could do a Demolition Man 2 with him where they freeze him and say "You drove near a fat vagina communist! See you in 2420 Nahzeeeee!" But then they have to dethaw him a few decades later because a bunch of fat communists are ruining the future. Only this time he has to do it with a really faggy looking future Dodge that is built in Neo-Beijing and runs on AIDS blood or something. The wacky side adventures can include a relationship with a cybernegro and mulatto tranny side-kick Gaysian

No, because I'm not American. No one here cared about Dylan Roof. Our state TV broadcast the Heyer memorial. (Bits of it, not all of it.)

>It's real
Holy based

That makes sense.
I do agree with you that all the kvetching about Charlottesville is fucking ridiculous. One fat uggo died and they’re trying to act like it was on par with 9/11

It gave the media their martyr they've been shopping for. They tried desperately to suppress the footage of her holding communist flags and shit, and instead pretended she was just some innocent bystander killed by a frothy mouthed white supremacist.

Meanwhile, the very Jewish mayor of Charlottesville told the cops to hem in both sides so that violence definitely happened, and then gave them orders to not intervene, thus intentionally precipitating said death. But I guess that's why he's not the mayor anymore and the city was successfully sued.