So what can we expect from Phase 4? Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and Guardians 3 are all guaranteed...

So what can we expect from Phase 4? Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and Guardians 3 are all guaranteed. How long do you think they’ll wait before another big team up movie?

Attached: C715DA1E-ACBE-4470-AA8B-3B247880B5C3.png (600x338, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJYsC08AuuM
youtube.com/watch?v=j8HkeAqQ0V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more cheap looking cgi, more lame quips, more negroids shoehorned for no reason and more sjw-asslicking
homo-hero, superfaggot, asian-man and so on

Ant kino

A good Fantastic 4 is necessary

No clue who the big bad will be, but with the Fox takeover it could just as easily by Dr Doom as anyone else.

The Eternals and Shang-Chi are gonna come at ya pretty quick, along with sequels mentioned in OP. Guess we'll find out after the next Spider-Man movie in July?

no one cares, faggot, go be edgy somewhere else

>So what can we expect from Phase 4?
$400m worldwide boxoffice for every movie except maybe spiderman

Next team up will be onslaught. They have to justify spending billions on fox.

Attached: 220px-ONSLAUGHT_001.jpg (220x311, 15K)

Probably something with space. Silver Surfer getting his own movie to set up Galactus makes sense.

An actual X-Men movie where wolverine isn't a main character, a new Quicksilver and a NOVA movie with Rich Rider (Sam Alexander blows)

this isn't a DCEU thread.

>$400m worldwide boxoffice for every movie except maybe spiderman
goddamn it i wish
400m should be max, so they step off from marketing

There's rumors that Hemsworth signed a contract so Thor 4 could be a possibility. Maybe a cameo in the Loki show?

Aside from the seques:
1: Shang Chi (confirmed): First MCU movie with a Chinese lead. Character will probably be very Bruce Lee/Liu Kang-esque, with focus on fight choreography. It’ll be fun.

2: Eternals (nearly confirmed): More serious/grandiose version of the Guardians, taking place at least several centuries before the rest of the MCU. Angelina Jolie in a leading role with Luke Evans being eyed to play Hercules, who will be openly bisexual/homosexual.

3) Black Widow (nearly confirmed): ScarJo reprises as Black Widow. Rumored to be a prequel, or at least a story with several flashbacks to the past. Younger actress being eyed to play either a younger Natasha or Yelena Belova.

Nova (rumored): Nova’s origin was set up by Infinity War, with Thanos decimating Xandar off-screen. John C Reilly would probably be asked to reprise as his character from Guardians, who would mentor the main lead.

Some people think Namor was hinted in Endgame. I think it’s a stretch. When it comes to FOX properties, we won’t get any for at least one more year. The first will probably be a Deadpool movie that plays with the transition.

for me, it's homo-hero

worst post on the board currently

RDJ cameos and box office slowdown.

I assume phase 4 will include 10 movies:

Black widow
Eternals
Shang chi
Dr strange 2
Black panther 2
Captain marvel 2
Guardians of the galaxy 3
Antman 3
Spiderman 3
Avengers 5

I assume these movies will come out three times a year in 2020, 2021, 2022, with avengers 5 in 2023.

Sadly, it doesn't sound like fantastic four and xmen will join the mcu until phase 5. Although I would much prefer it if they were added in phase 4. Then we could do another two parter for our avengers sequels with movies 5 and 6 in 2023 and 2024 with galactus, his heralds, and dr doom.

Considering this hypothetical phase 4 line up, as well as the events of endgame, I think the avengers roster in avengers 5 will be something like: falcon captain america, black panther, dr strange, captain marvel, spiderman, shang chi, antman, wasp, and valkyrie.

Although I guess the nova movie might move forward in phase 4, then he'd be in avengers 5 as well.

The mouse gets his own full length feature. Sidenote: Mouse is female, because girl power

Attached: 2zuqsc.jpg (612x408, 40K)

If John C Reilly is still alive after thanos on Xandar, then it doesnt really work. Not like it happens in Annihilation anyway

id like to see a dr strange and hulk movie
both smart but is magic and one is brawn

Slapstick
Darkhawk
Blade
Nova

X-men reboot

It's finally over.

More niggers than whites

I feel bad for anyone who has wasted their life watching the 49 fucking movies from the MCU

2, maybe 3 have been decent

this

All of the top players in Endgame were white tho. Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Antman, and Hawkeye

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to be in it.

This frankly

Doctor Strange 2, and Guardians 3 will be kino. If they focus phase 4 around them, it could be great.

>Evans being eyed to play Hercules, who will be openly bisexual/homosexual.

Wrong on all accounts.

Like some were saying in previous threads we won't get mutants aside from maybe Deadpool til at least phase 5
Well Cap and Thor have already passed their role down to niggers so that's two down

I just want Thor to give Stormbreaker to Bill, and then he gets Jarnbjorn as a replacement.

>So what can we expect from Phase 4?
Phase 5 getting cancelled.

How long till we get Civil War 2, with Carol's cuntness reaching peak levels?

you can expect NOTHING!

>2: Eternals (nearly confirmed): More serious/grandiose version of the Guardians, taking place at least several centuries before the rest of the MCU. Angelina Jolie in a leading role
What about rumored Sophia Buotella?

>Boutella and Jolie in the same movie
Dick status: MUH

i think your chinky eyes make it difficult to post well
that or your obesity

Social justice ;3

She said in some review that she finds the idea of playing 1 character every few months for few years "scary". It wasn't strictly about Marvel.

4:30
youtube.com/watch?v=UJYsC08AuuM

Fucking reddit faggot

Jesus you’re not even human. Just a buzzword spouting loser. Haha.

They should recast Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn and do Secret Invasion/Dark Reign/Siege as the next overarching storyline. It would be complete fucking kino.

Attached: FF19104C-741B-4E56-B442-C6F859D0FECA.jpg (1394x646, 382K)

If they're making NOVA he's gonna be Sam he's half mexican gotta appeal to the beaners plus he's a little younger than Richard which means more movies because they can cast a younger kid

Galactus needs another 10 year build up, like Thanos.

This, Dr Doom is the only Marvel Villain that could ever top Thanos.

They made a special point of stating that the Snapture "made earth ground zero for a wave of cosmic energy never seen before.", When they were trying to track Thanos.

They could very, very easily work the FF origins around them being in space and bombarded with said radiation, having it react with one of Reed's machines and being blown into the Negative Zone - which would need to look different to the Dark Dimension and Quantum realm, but you gotta explain their absence somehow.

is this too much to ask?

Attached: Secret_Wars_8.jpg (254x391, 38K)

Rumor is that was master splinter and there is going to be a teenage mutant ninja turtles cross over film

Attached: 1556634855638.jpg (664x492, 44K)

That'll be the end of phase 6, sometime around 2030

If Rhoman Dhey was still alive and didn't find Richard for 5 years, it's because he died.
If it's happening, that means they rebuilt and get fucked again for a third time.

have sex please

ahh just in time for trumps 5th term

I'm just hoping Giant Man gets his own movie

>still more charisma than Brie Larson

I do not enjoy the mcu films as I did the first 2 dceu films but cast BRB, Dr.Doom, adam w and I am in.
I hope they reduce the jokes.

Kevin Feige has said that Far, Far From Home is actually the last movie in phase 3.

Phase 4: Set-up phase
Black Widow (2020)
The Eternals
Asguardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 (Introducing Adam Warlock and Nova)
Black Panther 2
Dr. Strange 2
Captain Marvel 2 (introducing Galactus)
Spider-Man: Class President (introducing Norman Osborn)
Avengers: Secrets (Skrulls invasion)

Phase 5: We've got Fox now phase
Namor the Submariner
Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
DOOM
Captain Marvel 3
Weapon X
Black Panther 3 (featuring Blade)
Avengers: Siege

Phase 6:
Black Cat
X-Force
The Fantastic 4
Blade
Elektra
She-Hulk
Avengers: Worldeater

where the fuck is my Stinger kino?

>she hulk
I would honestly fucking riot if that fucking stupid cunt had a movie before Hulk.

Attached: The_Incredible_Hulk_poster.jpg (220x326, 63K)

Ant Man teaming up with the Micronauts.

show me the real Hulk

>during 5 year time skip new enemies and organizations emmerge
>widespread knowledge of magic and the cosmos on earth leading to mysterio
>mysterio becomes mysterio in the 5 year gap
>dr doom is connected to this
>namor has been very active in the 5 years
>who says fantastic four had to be American?
>infinity stones still in universe just on atomic level
>when the snapped were brought back some returned with the atoms of the stones infused inside them
>this is how the mutants are introduced. Cyclops =power stone
Jean grey = mind stone
Mystique = reality stone
Nightcrawler = space stone
Etc
>shang chi is connected to the ten rings and the real mandarin
>there has been no shield for 5 years

How will they make Nova stand apart from Carol Danvers? They have the same powers

Focus on the fact that his powers are based on gravity and that he can open portals to anywhere.
Give him a personality that doesn't make him an insufferable cunt

unless Sony somehow loses the rights to Spider Man then this will NEVER happen

Guardians 3

Namor was hinted back in Iron Man 2 along with Black Panther

>negroids shoehorned
like who? Black Panther was famous before the movie and Sam Wilson/Falcon had been around since the 70s

Based Mr. Mouse.

like uggo from thor

In what way?

Dick Ryder is 1000% times more likeable than Carol.

I love him, but being more likeable than Carol is easy for any character in fiction

Dafoe was such a perfect casting for Osborn/Goblin.

>no ant kino
faggot

This post is extremely low quality.

>50 years from now disney will still be farting out the same tired capeshit

Attached: 1536208489455.jpg (544x527, 77K)

ahhaha
It's funny how marvel will fail with these lineups

Based truthposter working capeshitters into a shoot

>Namor was hinted back in Iron Man 2
i know they have made references to wakanda in previous films like in the second avengers but how was Namor hinted?

You can never go wrong with Dick

>wasted their life
as opposed to what? posting on Yea Forums?
everything we do is meaningless, user. don't pretend like you've reached a higher plane of thinking.

I know. Genuinely could not imagine them doing Dark Reign without him.

and more yaaaaaaas queen obviously

>plane
Bane?

Thor steps down for a nigger bitch. Cap passes off his stuff to a nigger. More black panther, more bitchface marvel.

>Marvel phase 4

>Shang Chi
>Eternals
>Nova
literally who

plebs/casuals won't see movies with superheroes they never heard of

>Cap passes off his stuff to a nigger
that happened in the comics. stay mad, racist filth

>literally who
A ching chong hero to appease chinks

they saw the Guardians movies

>plebs/casuals won't see movies with superheroes they never heard of

You mean like Iron Man, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marve, and Ant-Man?

>Marvel Phase IV
>Captain Whitewoman
>Captain African-American
>Ugandan Panther
>Doctor Britishlastname
>Spider-Man Homecoming
>Black Mary Jane

ahahahahhahahaahaa

Attached: Feel Good ALT Right Movie Of The Year.jpg (1536x768, 82K)

all of those have decent enough mainstream name recognition, except for Guardians of the Galaxy (and maybe Captain Marvel)

lol loser

based

And it was shit in the comics too.

Literally none of those characters were household names before the MCU started.

The only general audience known names they had were bought out by Sony and Fox a decade prior. If those characters above were popular, they would have been bought out too, but literally no one wanted to bet money on making any successful movies out of them. Then the absolute madmen at Marvel decided they were going to stake a shit ton of cash into launching a Marvel universe without their money printing properties Spider-Man and the X-Men.

please no more of this shit!

Attached: disgust cat 1556882936323.jpg (351x351, 22K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=j8HkeAqQ0V4

There aren't 3 coming next year, are there?

Black Widow and Guardians 3 are definitely coming next year. probably Shang Chi, too. Eternals will be early 2021

Now that we know they can go back in time any time they want, I can’t wait until they have to go back in time to recruit Iron Man to come to the future to defeat (insert generic bad guy).

>"Those superheroes are literally whos, general audiences don't know them, this will be Marvel's first flop" Says increasingly nervous man for the 23rd time

Nothing matters after Endgame.

I'll watch Spider-Man and X-Men in isolation, but don't care much for the rest.

way to early. phase 5 at the earliest

CAPSHIT FATIGUE WHEN EVERY MARVEL MOVIE RECENTLY GETS OVER A BILLION INCLUDING CAPTAIN MARVEL

why is black widow a feature movie instead of a disney + thing? it seems to serve the same purpose

this is like the only post that actually took into account the phase patterns we know and you are probably right. FF and xmen have been aquired way too late to fit into phase 4 unless it’s some kind of cameo/post credits kinda thing. they plan these movies years ahead and the buyout was quite recent and could’ve easily failed. they wouldn’t plan around it if there was a possibility it wouldn’t go through. remember that they really don’t have to build towards to big bad in phase 4. the thanos saga was only really first hinted at in the first avengers and built towards in phase 2. i think phase 4 will likely just be all the characters dealing with the aftermath of endgame, and phase 5 will build towards whoever the big bad is

Attached: F07F31BB-3953-452D-9C48-68BC1D38DE6D.jpg (1013x797, 185K)

>the mouse (disney) saves marvel
woah

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the people who saw GotG will check out Nova because they recognize the name from the first movie

i think they will make the fantastic four some lost astronauts from the early 60s that attempted space travel but gets trapped in the negative zone and they end up in the modern day. they could have many jokes about them being out of their time period

why the fuck is far from home in phase 3? that means that it doesn’t end with endgame and we have 2 spiderman movies in a phase

They do plan the movies way in advance, but there were several instances where they had to rearrange the order of the movies, shoehorn in unplanned ones due to unexpected success getting rights to use previously unusable characters (Spider-Man), etc. Point is the Fox-owned Marvel properties becoming part of the MCU as early as Phase 4 is easily possible.

/capeshit/ when

This is your Hulk now.

Attached: 05A0418D-9CEE-4715-A9E0-F25AE1FFE3B8.png (1334x750, 669K)

possibly, but i think it would be side things like spiderman in civil war instead of an entire movie

Black Widow
Doctor Strange 2
Black Panther 2
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
The Eternals
Shang-Chi
Captain Marvel 2

>the thanos saga was only really first hinted at in the first avengers and built towards in phase 2
But the first Avengers built on things like Loki scoping out the tesseract at the end of Thor, which turned out to be part of the Thanos stuff.

Yes, the future of film is with producers and directors who ignore existing properties to create our current upcoming artistically inspired work

Attached: 6CCDA8AD-A251-4888-8504-54B8135E8625.jpg (1024x1527, 1.42M)

Next big bad will be doom or norman Osborn, or maybe both plus some others, if they do dark reign maybe we get the whole cabal

Safe and bland.

But also correct.

Give me the Thunderbolts, you pussies!

Attached: 1555387903769.jpg (425x286, 34K)

So? We had two Iron man movies in phase 1

correct. it just triggers my autism. just feel like endgame should’ve been the last movie in the phase. not sure what makes them decide otherwise

>sjw-asslicking
There is some of this, but I'd say less in the MCU than pretty much any other mainstream franchise.

Because it directly relates to End game I guess. Phase 2 didn't end after AOU it ended with Ant-Man

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but I think you guys are forgetting the Disney+ shows. Kevin Feige is gonna be heading those unlike the Netflix shit. The MCU is not gonna just bewjays on the big screen.

X-MEN are coming
GOOD x-men
deadpool crossover inevitable
next Infinity War/Endgame tier event must be AvX, but that might be Phase 5

>literally just answers OP and tells the truth
>all those assmad NeoGAF refugees crying

What has this place become?

Based user is right.

Attached: 1514787544934.png (1022x731, 643K)

Will there ever be Green Goblin in MCU?

Aren't the X-Men already part of the MCU? They even appear in the Deadpool movie

Guardians 3 is definitely not coming next year

Yeah but this time they really did wrap up everything and left no loose ends or teasers. There's next to zero hype for future films right now other than maybe Asguardians of the Galaxy. Lots of people will be checking out of the franchise here. It's probably not going to break a billion again in many years - Captain Marvel only did because people felt they had to see it before Endgame.

Spider-Man will make a billion in a few months

Just end it. It's over. Done. The end. Everybody go home.

b8? deadpool was never in the MCU, he was fox like the rest of the mutants. after the acquisition now he can be tho

>all these niggers agreeing with this post
You faggots are trying way too hard to fit in

We're only just getting started, baby

Attached: 56972102_126553785185554_7288614012330631670_n.jpg (1080x761, 44K)

Phase 5 sounds fucking rad

people are forgetting Young Avengers- bound to come out now that Hawkeye's kid AND Cassie Lang are both nearing teen-hero age

When Magneto/Onslaught does those balls that grab you is he saying "Pikeman's Wrath"? My brothers swore that is what he says but it makes no sense

It's probably based on production date rather than actual story content.

The "infinity saga" still ends with Endgame

X-23, somehow. Now they've cracked time travel I'm sure they can do it.

Now that Tony Stark is dead we need a real asshole to replace him.
Reed Richards.

Attached: RRHP1.jpg (1821x1400, 817K)

It will be about Bob Igers quest to find the 7 infinity dildoa.