Bye bye whitey!

Bye bye whitey!

Attached: DDC723BC-EE3F-43A1-B93D-9F98BBFB7393.gif (684x784, 612K)

fuck off shitskin

This can't be happening! I'm in charge!

you mean bye bye chinky? the only notable difference here is that niggers are gonna be outnumbering ant people in our lifetime. that is, if we dont turn the entire continent into glass before then

>animals and bugs overpopulating the planet
>le DRUMPF BTFO xD

I can't wait, I might be white but I love the idea of a world on fire a lot more than a stable and therefore boring peaceful society

We only get one trip on this planet might as well make sure it's as entertaining as possible

Attached: 1556908278824.jpg (948x887, 500K)

literally how are they going to breed that much without resources

The fucked up thing is that Africa can afford to grow out of control like that because white people keep sending them money and food, and accepting them into their countries by the millions despite being wholly incompatible.

Good

Whites are responsible for so much pain and suffering in the world.

the BBC apocalypse.

I wish that were me

lol all people are the same so everybody is as shitty as whites but keep repeating your racist lie.

white guilt

You lot are against abortion and think overpopulation is a myth. You've got no right to complain about this.

Implying that doesn´t make it easier to choose which countries to nuke to preserve Earth resources.
> YFW Both the orange fatso and based Putin are thinking on reducing world population. (or making an IRL snap)
> YFW only China has the military power to oppose this
> YFW those 3 countries will pretend to fight each other while decimating the population of every other country
> Winter is comming... nuclear winter...

Africa will collapse once western aid stops.

>crashing this planet
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

I was actually listening to a podcast about this a few hours ago and the world population went from 2-3 billion to 8-10 billion in roughly 20 years. The earth can support that kind of population growth in the short term, but in the long term who knows?

Nihilism is a copout. Not even talking about morality. Someone with intellectual integrity may say ‘I’m worried about the future of mankind but I’d rather not think about it and focus on my sphere of influence’ but nihilists are too insecure to internalize that line of thinking so they default to ‘ya I actually LOVE what’s happening lol’

Gay

Doesn't concern me lol. I even have kids and I'm still a nihilist. If global warming isn't a leftist psyop and the world really is in immediate danger because I threw my cigarette butt out the window this morning, that's a problem for my kids and their generation to solve, not mine.

I did my job, I inherited 2 million and turned it into 2.5 million and retired at 40, it's not my fault you're all a bunch of bored losers that need to latch onto some sort of cause to feel good about life. Get over it lmao

wtf, does mexico count as both north and latin america?

>N-NO PLEASE... THINK OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS

Attached: 1556520907285.jpg (1509x1080, 432K)

Famine.

You know, we never really talk about south america when these threads pop up, but it looks like they are in the same boat.

Good thing I'll be dead by then

without white people you would not be here right now

THANOS HELP

inferior species get outbreeded all the time
it's called "survival of the fittest"

At least there's an ocean between them and us.
Have fun with that Europe.

This but unironically.

Natural selection at its finest

lol

>niggers still call themselves minorities

i think every other race needs to work together together and go to africa to wipe these dumb spearchuckers out of existence

>mexico
>inb4 "w-we are stopping migration!"

Our recources will not last long with this many people. I suggest cutting it in half, but fair. Poor and rich alike.

noone will feed niggers when whitey is gone and niggers cant grow food

Attached: 1519229084584.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

mexico IS north america, retard. numbers are declining there too

Resources are created by people, nigger.

its gonna be a blood bath in africa when food stops growing and being shipped there lolololol

Nooo

Ebola, wars and AIDS will take care of this

yep, people aka white people not niggers

You can thank capitalism for this.

AAAAARRRGHHHHHH

China has given one trillion to Africa.

that doesn't say anything about race
by 2100 africa could be 90% white. it's up to white bois to go there and colonize some niggresses

This.

Do the people making these graphs really believe that Africa can support a population that large without wiping themselves out from starvation/disease?

yeah except estimates like this are worthless. It uses past trends to try and assume future trends. it's absolutely retarded

whites are more of leeches to the third world. when they finally dissappear, africa will prosper unprecedentelly

They'll just demand more aid and the surplus will migrate to Europe you fucking idiot.

Why do people put any stock in these numbers past maybe 2040? Africa can't feed itself because of the way the economy is structured, every country in the Americas and Europe is becoming more inward looking, the Middle East and Nafri countries are all either in order teetering on the edge of civil war, and the world is slowly creeping towards a war with China, Iran, and Russia on one side, and the US, Israel, and India on the other.

>unprecendently
Well, we can agree there. Africa has always been the biggest shithole on Earth, so any progress made would be unprecedented there.

you literally can't. you honestly think the higher ups don't know what they are doing? you know europe has stagnant population growth? the whole refugee shit is to push migration and rejuvenate european population. africa gets help to increase their nunbers and serve as a population rejuvenator. europeans are breeding africans. this is past conspiracy tier.

Lmao retarded cunts like you are the ones getting wiped out

pfffft hahahahahaha

No the believe they will be flooding into to the northern latitudes while whites move to the arctic.

Only because they can't steal African resources by force because whitey wouldn't have it.

unironically this

Terrific.

Attached: 1530729932028.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

Who cares, once china takes over the world the mussies and blacks can start complaining about them, but unlike the whites they won't budge when it come to genocide.

>because of them the future looks like this
>urge to visit their gravesites for "reasons" intensifies

My one regret is not causing more ;__;

This is what cancer looks like.

lol WAKANDA IS REAL!!

>Africa can't feed itself because of the way the economy is structured
helping africans destroys african industries and freelances, as they can't compete with products send from abroad in their own country, which leads to them not even bothering in trying and becoming reliant of help. the best way to help africa is to let it be.

>population won’t even double in my lifetime

YAAAAWN