/got/ general /r/asoiaf edition

previous
/r/asoiaf :

Home the best fan theories.

Book readers only, appeals to the HIGHEST denominator.

Actual discussions about plot and characters development.

Active community.

Simple upvote-based algorithm means good content to the top, shit content to the bottom. Do the math.
/GOT/ - Game of Thrones :

>meme characters

pure undiluted shitposting

posting the same shitty macro 50 times

>meme actors

"urr look how reard I am" jokes on them I was only pretendin

>meme memes

the only occasional good content is just whatever was on reddit's front page 2 days ago

Attached: asoiaf.jpg (586x86, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556777901440.webm
youtu.be/syPTK7x53HE
mygotcharacter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THEY HAVE MY WIFE'S SON!

Attached: 03B2AC58-3398-41F7-A072-B66C602253B9.jpg (1242x682, 353K)

The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

Reminder that the series will end with Jon and Dany implementing democracy in Westeros and everyone will vote for Arya in the first election.

Attached: 1473289933040.jpg (609x514, 50K)

which empowered female character will kill Euron "muh big cock" Greyjoy? My bet is on Brienne, she will say something like "you your place, weak man" and stab him in the crotch

Attached: euron.jpg (2000x1330, 845K)

Hotpie for the Iron Throne!

Is there any hope of the bad guys winning?

>Book readers only, appeals to the HIGHEST denominator.
there are people out there that think GURM is a genius writer...

Qarth, the Greatest City that Ever Was or Will Be

Attached: 2012-05-10_qarth.jpg (623x388, 187K)

STANNIS IS BACK

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

You don't understand, bloated and over blown action scenes are exactly what normies love. I remember they were fucking bragging this episode HAS THE LONG BATTLE EVER DUDE! as though that is a selling point.

Attached: 1556902178035.jpg (598x471, 60K)

Qyburn of House Maester, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men

The beauty of Quarth is legendary.

>pic related
I don't trust D&D not to fuck up the Cleganebowl. I still want to see them try though.

He will be killed as an offhand thing as he saunters towards the ladies as they enter the throneroom. Arya will stab him without breaking stride. This will be done so people on twitter and tumblr can make GIFs with "stay in your lane" written on it

You know, i felt like the Night King was going to be defeated quickly because we didn't have a cool scene of the Cleganes fighting yet

THREADLY REMINDER THAT SEASON 2 MELLY IS PEAK MELLY AND PRIME FOR DICK STEPPING

Attached: tumblr_ma0hr8oJ6B1rohuy3o1_r1_500.gif (500x230, 971K)

Euron abandoning Cersei and leaving with the Iron Fleet would actually be a pretty kino ending for him.

Renly was a total idiot tho. Could have allied with him and fight him later instead of first wasting all their strength on each other. All he had was a bunch of Tyrells who can't fight anyway.

>Qarth
>Greatest City that Ever Was or Will Be
>its was taken over by a AIDS patient and a fat Black guy
>implying

Attached: julius.jpg (220x276, 8K)

is it me or is her running around for 6 seasons in essos complete fucking filler that has almost nothing to do with the rest of the show?

Stannis is going to die in Winds of Winter, isn't he?
Aegon is effectively going to replace him as the "ruthless rightful heir to the throne" dude.
Aegon will then kill Shireen and solidify his control over the stormlands.

Attached: 1556906629911.png (472x624, 167K)

requesting the leaked spoilers please.

JESUS I am fucked
Should I just surrender to Jon?

Attached: jon vs joffrey.jpg (1912x1074, 860K)

*Qarth

Can someone make a .webm where its just the "sweet girl" stabby scene looped over and over as it continuously cuts to other characters laughing?
Would be bretty based

Attached: stannisthereturn.webm (1024x576, 2.83M)

reminder that at the very least, sam should have fucking died
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

Attached: 1556697182892.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

Yara or Jamie are the only ones that make any sense. So my money is on Arya

All Renly had to do was be a good boy and wait for Stannis to die so that he could inherit the throne.

"sit down, the women are speaking"

fuck I could see it happening. screen-capping for good measure

>Talking Thrones and Civilization Ex are the only good channels that I need

Whoever suggested me these channels go fuck yourself. I can't believe someone would listen to these two faggots.

Stannis will die before the end but he's going to win the upcoming battle at least. Maybe he'll survive the entirety of TWOW.

>arya reconstructs the face of the night king from bits of shattered ice or whatever and becomes him

NEVER SURRENDER

imagine Bear Loli stands up and says something really cocky and arrogant to everyone, and they decide they aren't gonna let a little girl disrespect them like that anymore. so they put her on her knees and make her service every man in the room... it starts off tame with just a blowbang, but by the end she's got cocks pounding her every hole, a never-ending supply of men lined up, eager for their turn with her tiny, warm body. her mouth is filled to the brim with their semen, more than she can handle, but they make her swallow it all. her tight cunt filled with the loads of countless men, no doubt she'll bear a child - if she's even bled yet. after the night is over, she can't help but masturbate to the memories of being forcefully taken by all those strong, handsome men she previously talked down to. she knows it's wrong, but she feels a burning desire give up her title so she can take up work in the town brothel and feel that ecstasy again...

Attached: 75b8549905f42d8a77f12efad028db10 (1).gif (480x270, 3.21M)

Characters who should have died:

Sam
Brienne
Tormund (why the fuck does he always live)
The Hound
Varys (seriously he doesnt even have lines anymore)
Pod (why is he still here)

Characters I would have been surprised that died:

Tyrion
Jon
Sansa
Arya
Jaime
Dany

They ALL should've died user
100,000 wights hitting the front lines of Unsullied should've killed them all immediately, followed by everyone in the castle

I wish I cared enough to play longer than fifteen minutes. Last time I did a Lannister playthrough Joffrey's grandchild ended up being an amazing king.

The Golden Company abandons Cercei, Euron replaces the military with his men and then proceeds to take over the city.

I really ruins TV when you realise that scenes are choreographed with animated GIFs in mind.

KINO

How old was she in this?

Attached: 1556473047913.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

bran was worgin into the mountain and fucking cersei

Kino everytime

bros... help

Attached: fuck my shit up fam.jpg (1906x1066, 996K)

I am correct and I will not back down from my views

Attached: S08E03.png (2856x2236, 2.03M)

I hope everyone is ready for GRRM to hire a ghost writer to adapt the show for the last 2 books.

Why did he suddenly think he was hot shit? In the show it seems like he's simply a totally sheltered kid that thinks he's fit for the throne because his twink dick sucking bf said so. But maybe in the books he actually had a decent reason? Proving that the children of Robert was already pretty hard on its own, also skipping Stannis in the line of succession was pretty extreme. More would have rebelled against him later for sure.

why does everyone hate Sam now?

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: FUCK MY SHIT UP.png (1061x618, 734K)

Theon died tho

So many literally who's

what hentai friend

>that ending
kino

>didn't even have to cover their ears from the cold
Bitch please. This is taken today.

Attached: 303gg4.jpg (613x407, 115K)

Jon desperately looking to find the night king and end this war while watching his allies and friends die would have been so good

Civ is pretty good if you're trying to get into the show.

The best channels though are unironically Preston Jacobs & Alt Swift X

>>Huh, I guess we really were a Game of Thrones

Okay, this is both based and redpilled.

Do I have to call /pol/ again?

Attached: deddit_killing.png (500x411, 211K)

something something kuroinu

>They cancelled Rome for this

Shame.

Attached: 1546873672435.png (472x303, 201K)

It was one of the weakest depictions of an apocalyptic winter I ever saw. It looked more like a gloomy winter day in North America with two inches of snow on the ground.

RATE
Will disprove any of your critics.

Attached: temp.png (2196x1859, 2.68M)

switch Davos and Pod

This.

Attached: Dreadful.png (459x570, 294K)

imagine it Ned

Star-eyed Wolves

Attached: 1505612935571.png (411x355, 186K)

If Vary's honestly didn't make a deal with the GC to fuck over Cersei I honestly have no idea why he's still in the show.

>GOT reboot never

post template pls

OWIE ZOWIE

Switch jorah and beric and it's perfect

giantsbane fucks a dragon

The Episode was dark and Full of Viewers Who Couldn’t See What the Hell was Going On

I prefer:
>Due to political nonsense, Jon needs to get married and conceive an heir as soon as possible. The best option is Lyanna Mormont. Cue the long, unsimulated montage of Jon gently taking Lyanna’s maidenhood.

Sauce?

Azor Cutaways

Attached: just turn your brain off.webm (1920x1080, 1.67M)

FOR LOVE

Attached: tormundpaint.jpg (960x792, 81K)

THE ARYA KILLS EVERYONE SHOW

What is dead may never die

What's his endgame?

Attached: harry.png (324x458, 269K)

>Arya kills everyone and takes the throne

>gifted two whores (including Ros)
>directly refuses to have sex with them
What did Joffrey mean by this?

it's depressing that there are only 3 or 4 characters that'll actually have any role in the ending, but only because it means we have to sit through the 8 other characters doing literal fuckall but popping one-liners and giving the finger to wh*te men. what purpose does bran serve now that the NK is dead? or davos, or grey worm, or sam, or tormund? their armies are decimated

Renly in the books was pretty much Gay handsome Robert.
He thought that becoming king was more akin to a popularity contest. Boy was he wrong.

>"He knew how to dress and he knew how to smile and he knew how to bathe, and somehow he got the notion that this made him fit to be king"

This quote sums up book Renly pretty well.

the ending that was promised

Attached: 1556179414144.jpg (817x460, 90K)

Since he is the real Aegon Targaryen and not Jon, the Iron Throne i would imagine.

>3 more episodes and it's done
>no more GoT ever again
>it ended on this awful note after such a strong start
>we'll only get the POC prequel spinoffs that don't have any books to prop them up
>the books will never get finished

Bros..

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 39K)

go back, reddit fucking shit

Big get coming up, lads.

Attached: Robb-stark.jpg (1577x2369, 2.05M)

Threadly Reminder:

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead by going BACK IN TIME
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>smashes down the rest of the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly because "the world needs less borders". Jon replies: "fewer".
>Samwell is revealed to the narrator of the entire story as an old man, played by GURM, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver-haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>two dragons fly past the window, and they all watch
>dragon flies into a spire, which hits it between the legs
>"OWIE ZOWIE, RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES!"
>camera pans out, and the other dragon winks, superimposed with GURM's face for a second.

>harry
You mean Young Griff, AKA Aegon?

N O B O DY
O

B
O
D
Y

GOT was a mistake

Realistically, the only way the previous episode could've worked from the corner they've written themselves into is if the Night King won and literally everyone at Winterfell died. Acceptable exceptions:
>Jon and Dany escape on dragons (either separately or Jon is hesitant and Dany takes him forcibly/picks him up with Drogon)
>Jaime realizes he can't do shit and escapes (potentially takes Tyrion with him, potentially also on a dragon)
>MAAAYBE Arya stealths her way out of it (potentially saves Bran maybe with the help of Nymeria)
Not all at once of course, only one or two of these. Everyone else gets a few fitting closing moments but are otherwise overrun and killed.

Grey Worm

Episode 5 is going to be a recap episode, I got the info from a reliable source.

I see. Glad he died then. Would have preferred him fall by sword but well, a single stealth kill was objectively the best way to go here.

weren't they planning on doing some netflix or amazon series of the earlier events in history?

Attached: 1466341674744.jpg (300x375, 49K)

You think jannies will let us revive the general if TWOW ever releases?

>no more GoT ever again
good
>we'll only get the POC prequel spinoffs that don't have any books to prop them up
very good, tons of meme content with no emotional attachment, just look at the ship sinking
>the books will never get finished
who fucking thought they would ever get finished?

>little girl kills giant
>little girl kills night king
fellas we need to harness the power of more little girls

Attached: 1556649434828.png (485x542, 454K)

What game is this? Crusader kings?

Anyone else at this point WANT the last 3 episodes to be as bad as possible? I want as many normies as possible woken up to this season being garbage.

Fuck it. Arya killsteals the Mountain from Sandor.
Jon and Euron kill each other at the same time.
Dany sits the throne alone.
Sansa kills Cersei instead of Arya.
Varys eaten by Drogon while Tyrion makes a eunuch joke.
Tyrion and Jaime die to Bronn while Sansa kills him with the weapon Arya gave her, Arya winks at her.
MIssandei and Greyworm closing scene where they say "We leave behind those who could not accept us, may Daenerys rule justly!"

Attached: danaerys.jpg (750x563, 45K)

How do fatties react to the fact that the twinks are stealing all the kills?

>literally every possible interesting ending has already been created by fans
>DnD wanted to feel original and not give credit to any of the fan theories
>Just make up some nonsense ending where a badass woman makes normies cum their pants

We're getting an Age of Heroes prequel spinoff (in name only), the cast has been announced and it's 90% diversities, and the story was already confirmed to be retconning what little George actually wrote about the era.

Fuck off, Lannister cunt.

Attached: King_Stannis_the_Great.png (1366x768, 1.97M)

>>"OWIE ZOWIE, RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES!"
>*canned laughter*

So... aside from lighting the trench, which was a useless gesture anyway, what did she ACTUALLY do during the Long Night that the Lord of Light kept her alive for hundreds of years to do?

Attached: rip melly sanders.jpg (738x369, 13K)

>Yea Forums
>book readers only
Fuck outta here, nerds

reddit niggers out

pep talk to arya

Oh I'd harness their power if you catch my drift.

Attached: ser-meryn-trant-got-1280jpg-b74193_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

His suffering is finally over.

Attached: Jorah.jpg (960x518, 76K)

>We're getting an Age of Heroes prequel spinoff (in name only), the cast has been announced and it's 90% diversities, and the story was already confirmed to be retconning what little George actually wrote about the era.

Attached: 1235469241196.gif (375x375, 171K)

>potentially saves Bran
nah, they are after Bran.
Have Bran after he is done warging tell everyone to leave him behind for a hidden reason

The normies would eat up half the things you suggested, especially Dany on the throne and Arya killing the Mountain.

make me

we'll always have Papa T

Attached: art-353-tolkien-300x0.jpg (300x311, 35K)

>>the books will never get finished

i remember watching season 1 as it aired and getting stoked on the books and working up to dance with dragons and then getting excited for winds of winter. and then i watched more and more of the show and heard less and less about winds...

what a long time it has been

Attached: 1511817871856.jpg (334x356, 71K)

They couldn't even give Euron a quarter of his character but you expect them to just put Aegon, Strickland & Connington into one?

>faith of the seven
>not rhllor
why?

He hasn't done anything as a character, for some reason. The show cannot make up it's mind. He used to have growth. He was a fat snivelling coward and a weakling when we were introduced to him. He ran away from the Fight at the Fist, but he put on his man pants and stabbed a white Walker. He later fought at Castle Black and killed a Thenn. It was something, in the beginning he couldn't even deal with being hit by practice sparring swords. Then in one of the inferior seasons, he steals his family sword from his dad for... reasons, but at least h\it was somewhat brave, even if he's not directly standing up to his first and biggest fear, his father. He said he's done reading about the achievements of better men, and then the battle comes, and he
>gives up his family sword
>crys and snivels and cowers while everyone dies around him
>is such a fat useless coward he actively gets people like Ed killed

christ that sounds boring

Attached: 1505869010041.jpg (131x151, 9K)

>was fifteen years old at the start of GoT
>twenty three now

Attached: 1556903318900.png (1280x720, 892K)

For Stannis!

Someone made a good leaked photoshop of him being in the credits for the next episode.

Attached: 1503875606233.jpg (1364x764, 270K)

I want to rape Lyanna

>my mfw when manlets

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I was 12 and now I'm 20 now.

Look hot

WHAT IS ARAGORN'S TAX POLICY?

Sansa fucking Tyrion when?

STANNIS GET

Attached: stannis.jpg (495x418, 111K)

Are you telling me you can't imagine the audience clapping their fucking hands off to the stuff you've just wrote?

STANNIS

Attached: stannis9.jpg (600x1342, 120K)

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

the night kings coming back? r-right?

>the cast has been announced and it's 90% diversities
>Black Bran the Builder
>Durran Godsgrief disgusting spic
>Lann the Clever gay black he/she
>Garth Greenhand black with blonde, blue eyes wife (hightower of course)
>The Winged Knight empowered feminist her/she grace

Attached: 1556865395743.jpg (717x767, 80K)

should've made this guy the final villain to appease the current demographic

Attached: 152991.jpg (640x359, 26K)

BASED QUEEN GET

Attached: 1556889582669.jpg (661x800, 65K)

BASED

That's not the biggest problem actually. What'll happen of /got/? I'll seriously miss all of you faggots more than that trainwreck the show went to be.

>I SAID NOCK AND HOLD YOU CUNTS
>DOES NOCK MEAN DRAW
>DOES FOOKIN HOLD MEAN FOOKIN DROP

Attached: latest[1].jpg (599x995, 226K)

lmao manlets on suicide watch

Get out, all of (You).

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1502262460449.jpg (633x758, 68K)

superior

checked and kek'd

Attached: 1523062424065.jpg (256x197, 11K)

>Drogon eats Varys
>It whimpers
>"Missing the meatballs on your meal, big guy?"
>They both burp, Tyrion farts

I started at the beginning of Robert's reign

Attached: 1556895760559.jpg (550x543, 49K)

>be short woman

SMOL QT

>be short man

literally go get hit by a bus

8 seasons in and they still haven't learned

there was more snow in season 5

guarantee they'll show the "true long night" in episode 5 or 6, in a Bran vision.

Edd and Theon should never have died, at least not in that stupid way.

>Edd's death
Let's use the oldest and most boring trope in the world, in a uncreative manner; good-willing, strong and experienced character turns around for a Moment and helps young, weak and helpless character up.
This is because the writers don't know what to do with the character anymore.
>tHeN hE diEs

>Theon's death
Let's use the second and third oldest and second and third most boring tropes in the world, in a uncreative manner; good-willing, strong and experienced character protects young, weak and helpless character/character runs into death after redemption arch is finished.
This is because the writers don't know what to do with the character anymore.
>tHeN hE diEs

>/ourqueen/ wins again
Based.

Attached: 1556859656291.jpg (825x1126, 91K)

>my my face when

This. POST THE DAMN TEMPLATE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF.

LEL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: big boy award.jpg (2103x2420, 2.27M)

*kills u*

Attached: 300pxGameofThronesS06E03Oathbreaker.jpg (300x185, 16K)

well, i lost and i got to play as stannis, what would he do about jon? There's a faction to put Stannis on the Throne, and another for fAegon and Dany (Jon's wife)

Attached: stannis stannis stannis.jpg (1914x1074, 889K)

WHEN
H
E
N

WILL
I
L
L

THEY
H
E
Y

LEARN
E
A
R
N

CLAIMED

How to fix episode 3:

>Have Bran talk to Aria in secret before the battle he tells her how he can kill the night king
>The battle commences all characters defend around Bran instead of dying needlessly outside
>Give him his one one one fight with the night king, but is defeated and about to die
>Danny flees to save her dragons, no stupid standoff on the ground
>Before the final deathblow on Jon Bran wheels his way up to the nightking, the three eyed raven lands on the branch behind him and caws loudly distracting the night king for a moment
>Bran pulls off his face revealing Aria who lunges from the chair and stabs the night king, poof all gone
>Bran actually warged out of his body now is trapped in the three eyed raven and all exposition he has can be revealed in his talk with Tyrion
>Aria actually uses the magic she learned instead of teleportation bs

Why can't these hacks write for shit

Attached: 1545686079627.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

HBO has 5 writers working on writing 4 different GOT shows, the two they confirmed were Age of Heroes and Fire and blood.

post yfw arya appeared
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556777901440.webm

Attached: tumblr_nyyd195sik1sw97sno1_500[1].jpg (800x450, 47K)

Do you think normies would still celebrate or notice something is wrong if...'

Arya killed both The Mountain and Cersei, AND sat on the Iron Throne as sole ruler?

Attached: Aegon Targaryen.jpg (233x363, 33K)

>be smol man
>can be /ss/'d by a mommy gf

___!

Attached: 20190503150120_1.jpg (1680x1050, 551K)

STANNIS

>plebbit bait
Unironically kys faggot

Lads Stannis legit burnt his daughter alive because of the weather and there legit like not even an inch of show in the battle of Winterfell, what a fuck up.

post best armors

Attached: cleg.jpg (869x752, 59K)

Attached: game-of-thrones[1].jpg (1500x998, 223K)

>christ that sounds boring
IT'S THE AGE OF HEROES YOU MORON; READ THE BOOKS YOU FUCKING PLEBBIT FAGGOT

Attached: rage.gif (381x512, 533K)

This.

Attached: 1546877130816.png (1024x683, 1.04M)

Is that Joffrey's head

Go get em' Bobby!

witnessed

Attached: 1556594453783.jpg (846x551, 79K)

Yes

Attached: 1556713509090.jpg (750x710, 64K)

oh no

Attached: fug.jpg (663x579, 45K)

BASED

Attached: they never learn.webm (720x720, 1.96M)

>READ THE BOOKS

the books are shit

WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN?

Attached: 1529376517371.gif (540x303, 2.94M)

>not even close

Attached: 04-valley-girl-accent.jpg (700x394, 33K)

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

>season 1 jamie
>prince charming from shrek
I miss it bros.

>Shoulderguards not fixed to the shoulder, arm or somehow to the breastplate

Seems very lousy, armor should feel tight on it's place to be effective and be in it's place when you need it there.

Severely underrated post.

Attached: Robb's_return.jpg (900x675, 117K)

More like age of WE WUZ FIRST MEN N' SHIEET

We used to joke about Arya teleporting behind the Night King and killing him ON THIS VERY GENERAL so anything is possible now. We are living in the worst timeline.

Aye. AGOT mod

I miss season 1 everything

fuck you kelly c and your dragons stannis is the rightful king its not fair AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aaagh.jpg (591x559, 125K)

>LIGHT THE FUCKERS UP
>DROP THE SCYTHE BOYS
I miss my boy

Attached: screen-shot-2014-06-11-at-4-14-34-pm.png (905x501, 263K)

I was merely joking.
The series is going to be worse though.

Attached: True-West-Kit-Harington-Johnny-Flynn-Photo-Marc-Brenner.jpg (682x455, 44K)

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

Attached: ned-stark-death-1049656.jpg (590x350, 33K)

>no robb zombie
what a waste

>Robb becoming a werewolf out to kill the people who betrayed him
>We get zombe Catelyn instead

Attached: 1539185015721.png (437x431, 149K)

Yeah, but if you want somewhere that doesn't have scummy rules go to discord .gg/hPpPgxU

>died so that worthless fat piece of dogshit could live
cherry on top of the shitcake of awful

They killed off all the wrong people last episode, Edd, Theon, and Jorah deserved to live to see the end

I got Renly's fag friend here, he doesn't hate me since I didn't kill his boyfriend this time around. Who should I marry Shireen to? Edric Storm or one of Davos' kids?

Attached: loras.jpg (1912x1067, 882K)

Dany is a superior version of Stannis

Attached: 400x400.jpg (361x361, 34K)

i think dany dies and jon leads the north while tyrion and sansa become king and queen, jaime as the hand and brienne leading the kingsguard and varys being the head advisor. How close do you think this will be?

Why couldnt they send 20 good men to scout the battle area before sending all the Dothraki to gallop into darkness? What if there was no WW there and they were on the other side of the castle? What if the zombies put up stakes to block the cavalry we know they can do complex shit like digging a dragon out of a frozen lake

anyone got the combined Stark/Targ sigil?

>Catelyn: "After a fashion. I prayed for my son Bran to survive his fall. Many years before that, one of the boys came down with the pox. Maester Luwin said if he made it through the night, he'd live. But it would be a very long night. So I sat with him all through the darkness, listened to his ragged little breaths, his coughing, his whimpering."

Talisa: "Which boy?"

>Catelyn: "Jon Snow. When my husband brought that baby home from the war, I couldn't bear to look at him, didn't want to see those brown stranger's eyes staring at me. So I prayed to the gods, 'Take him away, make him die.' He got the pox and I knew I was the worst woman who ever lived. A murderer. I'd condemned this poor, innocent child to a horrible death all because I was jealous of his mother, a woman he didn't even know! So I prayed to all Seven Gods, "Let the boy live. Let him live and I'll love him. I'll be a mother to him. I'll beg my husband to give him a true name, to call him Stark and be done with it, to make him one of us.'"

>Talisa: "And he lived?"

>Catelyn: "And he lived. And I couldn't keep my promise. And everything that's happened since then, all this horror that's come to my family...it's all because I couldn't love a motherless child."

Honestly, i hate Cat but she felt the most human character in the show during those lines.

Attached: cat.png (940x924, 962K)

Edric is a handsome boy, surely you want only the best for your daughter?

One of the worst posts Ive ever seen

Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

Attached: f55d3e8f9fad494cf81e95424433927f.jpg (1280x1799, 296K)

It’s suppose to be for character development you fucking mong. It’s just that the show decided to cut out making her pay for her mistakes

Your ego must be very fragile

B A S E D
-----------A
-----------E
-----------N
-----------E
-----------R
-----------Y
-----------S

Now wait, remember the theory of the maesters that the First Men originated in the womb of the world, located in the ancient grassland aka. modern-day Dothraki Sea?

I think they are going to combine that with an out-of-Sothoryos theory, they might even give a us a little moment of Summer Islands/Naath/Sothoryos we-wuzz when Garth Gardener or someone else explains the origins of the First Men.

>started rewatching the series
>see danny
what the fuck happened

Attached: Game of Thrones season 1.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

Dany is literally a woman

Aegon is the superior version of Stannis.
He even has control of the Stormlands now.

Attached: 154198351295812.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

>Carmine goes from sucking the episode off giving the episode a 9 to giving it a 4 because Preston shat on it

people age, user

>Stannis: COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS CITY!
>Stannis: *draws sword*
>Daenerys: lol can you dothraki, unsullied and dragons do all the work for me, also barristan and jorah
B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

>"a girl gives a man a name"
>"kys"
>"take that back you fuck"

Attached: aman.jpg (465x258, 18K)

her tongue is so cute and wet

Attached: Game of Thrones - 2x06 - The Old Gods and the New.mkv_snapshot_34.15_[2019.03.31_20.41.56].png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

That is an example of good dialogue.
If it was written nowadays it would be a quip with a joke.

Attached: tumblr_lvt5r8G2wY1qzwftb.png (500x280, 164K)

None of the writers working on the spinoffs have ever heard of any of the places or words you mentioned in your post

>letting reddit shittery run rampant

Attached: 565675474564.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

Hes such a dumb NPC did he even read the books his entire gay channel is based around?

She still cute. It's just that the character is insufferable now.

lmao

Attached: 4309B3E200000578-4766730-Rubbing_it_in_A_Dothraki_warrior_was_revelling_in_the_chaos-a-86_1502337936 (634x549, 49K)

and thats a good thing

BRAIN ANYEURISM

Copying the
B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------
poster
I see what you did there.

>She still cute.

This, she barely aged.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-22-14h17m29s120.png (1280x720, 619K)

thelordcommander. The greatest /got/ youtuber that ever was or will be.

youtu.be/syPTK7x53HE

Attached: 5AB64D98-2B4B-4113-A0DE-1ED87FFD122D.jpg (1093x599, 70K)

I got a fucking dragon egg. How fitting would it be if Stannis used a dragon to BTFO the Targs?

Attached: dragon egg.jpg (1908x1069, 921K)

WHY DIDN’T NED JUST TELL HER DAMNIT

Doesn't really fit Cat's character though, also how did it remotely cause the war of the five kings?

This happened

Attached: 1556900006935.jpg (749x1313, 626K)

she is a very well written hysterical mother

GOT was a mistake

If she wasn't so retarded, Ned could have told her about Jon. Her not being able to put her hate behind her even after that just shows how irrational and stupid she was.

Attached: 1556720725676.png (500x646, 517K)

yea she looks fine, she should just never smile or emote

YER GRACE
IM COMIN'

Attached: davos.gif (400x225, 2.6M)

Why did Stannis support the North?

she made a promise to the gods and broke it retard

Cause she's a fucking retard who would have gone blabbing as always.

Attached: 1555759770806.jpg (706x634, 29K)

>last scene
>the day has been kind of saved
>suddenly there is a big boom in the sky
>everyone looks up and sees a giant steel "carriage" falling down from above
>the spaceship lands and it's captain emerges to have a talk with our heroes
>"what the fuck, guys? we haven't been able to contact your colony for 8000 years. have you at least been taking psionine-4?"
>westorosies only replies are "what is this sorcery? prophecy bla-bla-bla, three-eyed ravens bla"
>oh no... oh no no no
>the captain goes back to his ship and orders the whole planet to be nuked from orbit to prevent the spread of telepatic influence on the rest of the galaxy
C'mon, Dabid!

targ fucking shit
yawn

I unironically liked Ed’s and theons deaths. Some deaths should be unearned, that’s kind of what the show is built on. Theons was tropey but it’s what should have happened, he was defending someone against an unstoppable army, also it’s character wise in line with his arc

>”It must have been the night of our wedding. It’s like a fairy tale, Ned.”
>”I’m so excited to be a mother and I’m so excited that you’re their father. You’re such a good man.”
>”I’m just so happy right now. I couldn’t imagine it being any other way.”

Attached: D0685DC0-BF75-4CEB-8765-4104F620F97D.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

>aim for Stannis
>get this
>realize I'm just a retard like him

Attached: DA KINGINDA NORF.png (1058x668, 847K)

>I couldn't bear to look at him, didn't want to see those brown stranger's eyes staring at me. So I prayed to the gods, 'Take him away, make him die.

Um racist much?

Makes me cry to see all the hardships /ourqueen/ had to go through.

Truly the most deserving to get the iron throne.

wow what a faggot

The problem is that Emilia is so fucking autistic with her face movements, that she's prematurely aging her face.

Talisa: "Which boy?"
>Catelyn: The short one.

At one point it was literally raining zombies from the sky

I just hope that the theory about Robb warging into Greywind is right ("Greywind" was what he said, when he died) and goes the same path as Jon (whos last words were "Ghost"), from man to wolf to man again, but this time warging into the body of Raynald Westerling, who was the last person near Greywind/Robb's mind in Greyworm.

It would be justice, afterall the Westerling plot got him killed.

remember that Robb prefered to die instead of marrying this absolute qt

Attached: roslin.jpg (368x400, 40K)

Unironically like this

she had a nice ass, take solace in that

people with brown eyes aren't even human

>tfw forgive me R'hllor i'm just going to go all out once for my true king, STANNIS

Attached: stannis8.png (1886x497, 244K)

same reason dany did it

Simon cameo when

Attached: zas.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>fuck me they aint heavy cavalry why are they charging ahead instead of being used as flankers
>oh well they probably gonna succeed with plot armour

And then they got wiped out within seconds, it was hilarious.

Because he needed to secure Castle Black and the Wall for the coming Other invasion. It would've been impossible to do that with a sizeable Bolton force at his back.

this

ONE TRUE KING

kek

Attached: 1555292521711.png (484x605, 242K)

i hope that cunt gets shanked by a negroid

I know

I got laugh lines and the same wrinkly forehead from emoting too much

Jelousy is pretty normal. Ned was also great in taking all that burden while being innocent and also feeling inadeguate to take on the role of his Chad brother. Wish it was showed more.

Why did Arya get to have her cake and eat it too btw?
She got all the perks of being a faceless man without having to give up her identity. Wasn't that the central dilemma? In order to make her revenge possible, she had to give up her motivation for revenge?

>yfw its never going to be the night of s1e1 ever again. Fuck me man

Attached: 1485663097772.png (401x400, 5K)

Ramsey's gf is the hottest woman in GoT history

Will there be a Ben Shapiro cameo?
He's a huge fan of the show, I think he deserves it

Attached: mark wallace.jpg (360x360, 20K)

>fairy tale
There’s no fairy tales in Westeros, she would have mentioned the songs instead. Otherwise based

All you retards saying Ned should have told Cat are dishonourable fools desu

based and Starpilled

suicide or wait for the dragon?

Attached: targ fucking shits.jpg (1913x1069, 871K)

>She is aging faster due to being so happy
WTF BROS I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yep

link?

>its your sister's hand, but the queen's words

Attached: aafw.jpg (600x601, 38K)

Not saying he should have.

destroy the targ fucking shits

convert to iron born

rape his sister

Can we drop the fucking facade and be the evil viking wizard he's supposed to be already?

Which one is giving me the handjob?

Fuck that faggot, make him pay.

NOYT GADDAS

Attached: ew2ews.png (482x445, 138K)

women with self-esteem were a mistake

They had no idea Melisandre was coming.

They were going to charge headfirst into wights without dragonglass or fire.

The pauldrons for S01E01 and S01E02 were different and bigger in S01E03. Then they went back to little dinky ones for an inexplicable Kingsguard armor redesign by season 4. They change their minds on shit like this and the Night King's face too much.

Attached: kingsguard-Jaime_Lannister_and_Barristan_Selmy.jpg (1765x1399, 231K)

mygotcharacter.com/
We should start the next bread with this

link to test?

DRAGONS

Probably the only thing that didn't make Ned a complete naive retard.

DO IT FOR HER!!!

Attached: 1505626039431.png (680x486, 395K)

if dubs then no Cleganebowl

It's not about being happy. Have you seen the real her? The way she moves her whole face the whole time is not normal.

Attached: 1555763468070.png (869x642, 527K)

Fuck you. Even if you hate her character she seems like a normal person irl.

The state of things

Attached: 1D815AE1-8F59-4133-896E-543DE898831C.jpg (512x512, 129K)

Thorne was unironically a good character in GoT, but they needed villains and can't explain for shit so they made him make Jon pay the iron price.

>Pod starts singing Jenny
>Random Stark soldier (played by Simon) interrupts
>”That was the worst fucking shite I’ve ever heard.”

saw this shit as well
Dany should've died to those 4 wights while 3 were attacking Jorah from another side
god damn it
and this is not even the writer's fault
how can the director let this happen
retarded

FUCK MY SISTER NED

>danny and her ragtag group of northerners and unsullied march south
>cercei remembers that this series is called game of thrones
>cercei gives independence to the north and the title "defender of westeros" for defeating the night king
>northers leave danny
>danny gets btfo
>cercei's smug smile is the end scene of the series
kino?

MANLETS NEED TO DIE

Attached: 1556647587527.jpg (600x680, 86K)

this picture would be 10 times better if he was holding the umbrella for emilia while himself being exposed to rain

>best girl get

Pottery.

no we need someone taller.

>also it’s character wise in line with his arc
That's why it's so cheaply made, they went out the easiest way, though the easiest way isn't interesting.

Bran telling Theon that he should run away and Theon feeling split, on whether he should follow the instinct of saving his life or choose the satisfaction of self-sacrifice, could make for a much more emotionally intense, complex and thrilling moment, than just wasting him.

Of course the most retarded thing is that NK pierced his plate armour with a broken spear.

And finally I ask, if Professor BranX and Arya Uchihara knew what was going to happen, why didn't they save him, by tipping him off?

As for Edd, you would not get randomly stabbed in the back by a wight, especially when there's no wight for four meters around you, when you have watchmen nearby looking after their lord-commander, you could notice it approaching.
One hampfisted thrust with a weak short-sword would not kill a man with plate armour.

Finally there is no logic in having Edd, an experienced and athletic man in his prime, decent sword-fighter, the only Veteran there is of both the Fist of the First Men and Hardhome, the lord-commander of the Night's Watch, die in a moment's notice, while Sam, an overweight weenie who never won a single sword-fight, survives endless zombie hordes, being armed only with a dagger.

Who here /preston/?