B-BROS YOU SAID DETECTIVE KINOCHU WAS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN IN FRESHNESS WHY IS IT RISING

B-BROS YOU SAID DETECTIVE KINOCHU WAS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN IN FRESHNESS WHY IS IT RISING

OH NO NO NO NO BROS WHAT IF THIS HURTS AVENGERS NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1556895186256.png (957x449, 338K)

I never said anything about this movie nor do I care about kids movies. I only watch films.

Stop acting like Yea Forums is one big hive mind

Who cares what a bunch of bloggers think?

(((critics)))

How old are you? It’s a film for kids Jesus Christ this place is plagued with autistics and trannies

>OH NO NO NO NO BROS WHAT IF THIS HURTS AVENGERS NOOOOOOO
>avengers already almost at 2b
I think it will be fine, incel.

Have sex

More like Defective Pikachu

>Ugly mutt and Ryan Reynolds go on an adventure involving a white girl love interest
Wow keeno

I have a ten year old and seven year old that are begging to go see this and I’m honestly thinking it’s gonna be kino.

Attached: F3756A44-F170-40BF-9041-57B9EA20ED2C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

pokemon go to the theaters

post pictures of them

Put them back where you found them and call their parents

>74% is bad

Attached: 1495899738596.png (362x358, 8K)

Why do people say this in this website made by manchilds for manchilds?

Are you 10?
Why do you care so much about a fucking pokemon movie?

Blah blah you’re gay and love gay things for kids leave here and take your faggot brigade with you

How could I ever live with one kids movie taking revenue away from another kids movie. I sure am invested in the commercial success of kids movies.

lul

>Looking at the tomatometer instead of the avarage rating.

Attached: 6t7637333.jpg (229x220, 7K)

based Grace

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-03 155040.png (884x498, 94K)

>Reddit Reynolds
Instant skip

There should be a license for reviewing movies on the internet, just so that we can take it away from people who put lines like "I tweeted last week" into their reviews.

Common consensus seems to be the second act is duller than the first and the action is kind of hard to follow. CGI is praised for the most part as is the chemistry between Tim and Pikachu and while everything doesn't gel it's still a pretty good film that'll probably be made even better by sequels.

Damn it Grace!

Attached: post.png (358x83, 4K)

I'm interested because this could be the first every theatrical video game movie to get good scores
And since vidya is currently better than film, I want to see more good video game adaptations

Why are Yea Forumsedditors so low IQ?

have sex and have kids to watch this movie

Best thing I've heard from one of the reviewers is that, flaws aside, it's at least earnest about what it's trying to do and never talks down to the audience. That was my biggest fear about a Hollywood Pokemon movie.

COPE

>vidya
cringe

I'm taking my lbf to see it next week, wish me luck

Yea Forums will eat any Asia-pandering film up no matter how shit it is.

This is the End for Disney
I can't wait for this downfall

All the boomer "top" critics already gave it a bad review because LMAO WHATS A POKÉMON XDDD
Now the Nerd Blogger eCelebs and Zoomer meme critics are saying it's a perfectly entertaining kids movie

>*buys tickets for endgame IMAX again*

MCU = movie for childish adults
PokeKino= movie for mature children

Most """"real"""" critics said Get Out was one of the best films of the year when it's just a typical James Wanian horror movie

I never said is was every going to be kino, I said, "it tickles my Pokémon-loving balls so much that they can fuck up the first, second AND third act and I'll still love it for all the Pokémon I'm gonna be able to see on the big screen."

Well you're in luck, because the first act is confirmed kino, the second much less so and then the finale goes up a couple notches. Never reaches the heights of the first act but the charm makes up for it.

I’ve never seen a movie that talks down to the audience. It’s not like your watching toy story and the characters mutter under their breath about the audience being “little faggots” between lines.

>Director Rob Letterman’s family-friendly action comedy dives deep into the wildly popular video-game franchise to craft a team-up mystery amid a landscape full of wild, vibrant creatures who coexistwith workaday folks, so much so one might even call it “Who Ripped Off Roger Rabbit?”

*drops mic*. Enjoy your soulless Roger Rabbit knockoff while people with taste stick to the original.

No