Daily reminder this show has a naruto-tier plot

Daily reminder this show has a naruto-tier plot

Attached: hbz-arya-index-1556737635.jpg (3733x2100, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2D__W3yJ3aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naruto was great though

All this show amounts to nowadays is "gee I wonder who's gonna kill who next episode". It's completely devoid of substance.

naruto had actual kino villains though

Attached: itachi pepe.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

This season is trash man. Setup episode. Filler episode, only to end in disappointment. The mains are useless and Arya jumps out of nowhere to resolve years of buildup with the NK.

Why didnt the night king use edo tensei to resurrect the dead starks from the crypt

Normies love it, though. It's the whole point of the show to them. It's never about anything more than "dude incest lmao" and "dude murder lmao". Never think it means anything more to them.

Even then they have become to much of pussies to kill anyone of substance. Me and my friends were contemplating all week who is going to die this episode only for mainly redshirts and unimportant side characters to eat it.

daily reminder that the night king is literally a dabid creation

Its not inherently a bad thing, the WW needed a face to them so we know who to fight and make it different from your average zombie experience. Plus with how OP the WW's are they needed a deus ex machina character to kill so that they win. The problem is that dabid didn't know how to handle his creation and even though everyone and their mothers were expecting a deus ex it was still handled incredibly poorly.

many of you bitch that the show's quality went down when they started to focus on the Night King shit, and less on the political drama, so why are you not happy they quickly got rid of that bullshit, and now we can get kino political drama? Makes no sense.
>Tywin and Littlefinger die and you bitch cause the political plots are dead
>Cool Night King sub plot gives us great action sequences, you all bitch cause you want political drama
>season 8 happens, gives you what you want, but you still complain

Up until power creep made everyone master the 5 basic elements like it means a damn thing (something previously was stated only the 3rd hokage managed to do).

Most of Yea Forums bitched because they complained that the white walker sub plot was pandering to normies, because normies just wanted action and dragons and zombies. But now that D&D quickly ended that sub plot, Yea Forums pretends to be invested in it, when we all know Yea Forums preferred the political drama, much like the earlier seasons

I cant wait until it's over. The fandom is worse than Harry Potter and the MCU combined. If some one tells me they are into it irl I instantly tune them out.

Naruto Pain story arc wasn't bad at all.

except theres 3 episodes left and one of them (5) is another huge battle

Dabids have no clue how to write the "smart" characters that made thrones so compelling in the first place.
Tyrion is reduced to one-liners
Varys doesnt even have any lines
they killed off LF without him doing anything
cersei is just mega evil kill everyone else

battle of winterfell was amazing in terms of cinematography, score, and action but the plot of the whole WW's and NK made no fucking sense.

After an entire episode dedicated to the characters knowing they're gonna die tomorrow, a shocking few actually did.

It's odd how Yea Forums suddenly became so upset and invested in the NK story. Yea Forums never really liked this show for that stuff, it was for the political drama.

Your thread didn't get any replys huh? I will bite
LF was bad not because it was a death of politics, but because LF was the smartest character in the whole show and the writers had to intentionally make him a retard to kill him.
I see no one bitching they want political drama back its the complete opposite actually. NK should've lasted the whole season, not go through 1 battle halfway through where no one dies and gets killed by a character who had no relation to him what so ever. Its all just been so poorly handled

Attached: »the good guy thinks he defeated the bad guy.jpg (638x633, 167K)

>Yea Forums is one person

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothin' personnel, kid
youtu.be/2D__W3yJ3aU

"Winter is coming" wasn't a sub plot, it was the hook

Generalizing, dum dum

Attached: 1556824217570.webm (322x240, 1.94M)

Daily reminder night king was good guy trying to save westerns from three eyed Raven

>everyone coming back to life after talk-no-jutsu

absolute fucking trash tier writing

It's not bait. I'm just calling BS because it's weird how Yea Forums totally flipped. I honestly don't remember the board being so invested in the zombie subplot. Most would agree the show suffered when they started to focus on the zombie shit, and less on the politics. Hell, Yea Forums called the zombie shit normie bait, but now they're the ones upset the zombie shit is over? lol We should be happy about it

based and painpilled

Attached: pain1.jpg (1024x589, 37K)

Was the Raven going to shut down Spaghetti Westerns? That's nasty.

Could Arya defeat Uchiha Madara?

That's an insult to Naruto. Take it back!

Attached: 1555586364052.png (287x425, 124K)

Unironically this.

its all make sense now

Attached: flying-thunder-god-kunai.jpg (676x425, 29K)