Why did this fail? This movie should have been on par with Gladiator

Why did this fail? This movie should have been on par with Gladiator.

What went wrong?

Attached: 91IMSX7RNsL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGo0-0SA6Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=UNjUIeaVIx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Had a shit theatrical cut.

We all know why. The DC is the real version of the film that makes it a fantastic movie, but the theatrical version turns it into a swordswinging epic.

Probably one of the most bland, forgettable protagonists ever

Studio cut out a bunch of vital scenes. Theatrical cut is bad. Directors Cut is a masterpiece.

>What went wrong
orlando bloom. he's the worst part of any film he's in

>implying Gladiator is good (after the opening battle)

The movie got cut and became shit.

Orlando Bloom is not Based Joakin Phoenix/ Russell Crow and couldn't save the movie.

Big props to the actor who Played Saladin

Wasn't it 5 hours before cuts, and made no sense after?

>Orlando faggot
>Doesn't show Balian threatening to kill all muslim civilians
>Doesn't show the entire population of Jerusalem being sold into slavery at the end

It was still good.
>tfw we will never get historically accurate Crusades tv series starting shortly before Urban's speech

Shut up, woman.

not enough women or minorities

Orlando Bloom is a shit actor.

the crusaders were justified
>inb4 deus vult larper
just a historically literate God-fearing Christian

Pro-muslim propaganda (oy vey!)
Shallow evil white dudes of course (Chatallion, Lusignon)
Historically wrong, a kid can't "inherit" leprosy.
Depicting Baldwin IV as weak and multiculti
Underscoring how evil Christianity is by inserting stupid "cut her head off" scene with gravediggers.
Muslims are all intelligent, introspective and wise
Christians are all evil, angry and brutal.

Fuck this movie, fuck jewish Hollywood

it's hamfisted sandnigger propaganda

>M-MUH BASED AND NOBLE HALAL HUDDINI ALACOW FUCKBAR!
>what's Jerusalem worth? Nothing EVERYTHING DERP HURRR DURR so deep so wise let me convert to pisslam and suck Mohamad's dick!!! xDDD

Orlando Bloom

>Spain
>France
>Sicily
>Constantinople
Muds were launching attacks along the whole fucking Mediterranean. A high profile movie/series needs to happen to dispel the dindu nuffin meme

>all these people saying Oralando Bloom was the problem
and they're right

I am actually a historyfag and could point out a million things being wrong there. But let's just make some obvious points:
>Crowe is a shit actor
>Zimmer is a shit composer (if you disagree you are a pleb and/or a fat goth)
>Ralf Moeller

>Shallow evil white dudes of course (Chatallion, Lusignon)
they were French, them being evil is historically accurate

Yep yep yep.

Attached: islam vs crusades.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Muslims being more philosophical and technologically advanced than Europeans during the Crusades was a historical fact, sorry if that triggers you

Whatever you do, do not read Warriors of God by James Reston Jr.

LOL no it isn't. The Islamic Renaissance is a myth made up by the muzzies themselves. There is nothing in the archeological or historical record to support any of their bullshit.

Saladin being the virtuous heretic war leader was noted even in his own life time.

>"I put no stock in religion"
The hospitaller was great but this quote and shit like it made this movie so stupid. If you want secular, skeptical heros dont choose the fucking crusades as your setting.

It was edited down. Edited right down. Right down to Chinatown. They killed it. Killed it stone cold dead baby.

>There is nothing in the archeological or historical record to support any of their bullshit.
Yes there is, Middle Eastern cities were bigger, cleaner, more educated and better access to exotic goods than Europe at the time

>being so insecure you can't accept that 1000 years ago a group of people may have been more advanced than your ancestors
white people are so pathetic

Are you saying Israelis and Lebanese are not white?

yes

>there were inteligent muslims that studied science and philosopy
>Made Baghdad the prettiest city in that period of time

>there were retarded muslims that sharyaed Every intelligent muslim
>Destroying Alexandria and Baghdad
>Ispired the radical Islam that we have today

I like the part where the Christian priest steals trinkets off of corpses and the wise Muslim picks up a cross that fell on the ground. Christians bad, I see now. Bravo ridley

youtube.com/watch?v=qGo0-0SA6Ng
I recommend this

if you weren't so insecure about your religion it wouldn't bother you, christcuck

are you mentally retarded by any chance?

Also when the most murderous character has a red beard, like a hajji

>Historically wrong, a kid can't "inherit" leprosy.

t. retard

>Several genes have been associated with a susceptibility to leprosy
>Some evidence indicates not all people who are infected with M. leprae develop leprosy, and genetic factors have long been thought to play a role, due to the observation of clustering of leprosy around certain families, and the failure to understand why certain individuals develop lepromatous leprosy while others develop other types of leprosy

*tips fedora Mohammad dick licker donkey fucker

Nope, but your welcome for these wise words

>cries everytime a movie shows a bad christian
develop a thicker skin, white boy

what kid in the movie inherited leprosy?

>MIDDLE EAST GENERAL WHEN

This. I remember deciding to rewatch this years ago. I thought "hey, why didn't I like that crusader movie when it came out? It looked really great, had good action and tied into history! I'll give it another shot."

It wasn't until I put it on that I remembered Orlando Bloom was the lead.

>zimmer is a shit composer
>historical accuracy
top tier yikes

*fucks his neighbour's donkey while he is away auctioning off his girls to the highest camel bidder

preferable to fucking another man while watching your wife get plowed by some African bulls like what white people do lol

youtube.com/watch?v=UNjUIeaVIx0
70% of the world's expenditure on armaments in nominal GDP terms is done by NATO, the members of which tend toward Christendom. To audit this is to approach the impossible.

there's a thousand years of inbreeding separating the muslims of today and then

>70% of the world's expenditure on armaments in nominal GDP terms is done by NATO, the members of which tend toward Christendom.

Its cuckoldry towards the jewish. Christians have been fooled into believing a fairytale of a 2nd coming and that somehow the artificial creation of zionist israel is somehow connected to this ludicrous prophecy.
They have even renamed it into Judaeo-Christian even though the jewish religion has little connection to christianity. Christianity was supposed to replace judaism, not be subservient to it. Christ himself told his followers to quit acting so jewish.

>Christians have been fooled into believing a fairytale of a 2nd coming and that somehow the artificial creation of zionist israel is somehow connected to this ludicrous prophecy.

This is an American cult phenomenon.

>Middle Eastern cities were bigger, cleaner, more educated

>not because muslims conquered the christian major eastern roman population centers, which is why the crusades were called to begin with

>Are there moslem amish?