Is Wandering Earth (2019) the most scientifically accurate Sci-fi movie to date?

Is Wandering Earth (2019) the most scientifically accurate Sci-fi movie to date?

Attached: 75.jpg (1680x1050, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hIeWTvLfhGQ
curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/53-our-solar-system/the-sun/composition/200-what-happens-to-the-helium-formed-in-the-sun-beginner
youtube.com/watch?v=AkvQZSpl6Io
arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0512/0512633.pdf
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-iarticle_query?1996AstL...22..143T
sns.ias.edu/~jnb/Papers/Popular/Physicsworld/physicsworld.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For Americans and the French it is.

Let me guess. White people are extinct in it?

What's the plot

sun is going to explode in 100 years so humanity puts jet engines on earth to transport the whole fucking planet to a new galaxy but they fly too close to jupiter and get caught in gravitational pull

it's amazing

>propel the Earth to Alpha Centauri using thrusters
>to save humanity from the sun
Is this the dumbest plan ever? The Sun will be a red giant for a very long time so you could just move it slightly farther out. And how have they not escaped already if humanity is still around 4 billion years in the future?

>playing 100 years old video game

Attached: 0.jpg (1406x1024, 150K)

>giant engines to push your planet out of orbit

Attached: megatronsmug.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Sounds schlocky as fuck.

Attached: hmm_cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

people only whine about accuracy in western movies

not even close to any accuracy

wait galaxy or solar system????

>The Sun will be a red giant for a very long time so you could just move it slightly farther out
The Sun will be a yellow dwarf for a very long time so you don't need to move at all

>caught in the gravitational pull of Jupiter
So is the Earth completely frozen, seeing as how it would now be significantly farther from the sun than Mars at this point?

>thread about Chinese movie
let me guess, americans getting salty in this thread?

Attached: USA vs China.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

The only annoying part about this description is that it would take much longer to accelerate earth out of its orbit.

>earth is in danger
>just move it out of the way
gotta say, the chinks outsmarted us

the latter i suppose...they said itd take 2500 years to rach
yes, humanity lives in underground cities below the engines

>Jet engines on earth
What in the fuck hahaha this movie sounds amazing

Attached: Blank_8ef1366115f0ae424eb4f2f4d373f87f.jpg (465x430, 53K)

>The Sun will be a yellow dwarf for a very long time
Yeah, that's in the next sentence. Maybe I'm missing something in the Wiki plot summary but it seems like it doesn't address the time period exactly, it just says "in the future".

this sounds absolut retarded.
no sunlight means no trees
no trees means no oxygen
and don't let me start on how every animal dies and earth will be frozen. what do they use as fuel for the engines? solar energy?

>i got news for you bucko!

Attached: 1556743315306.jpg (812x760, 67K)

Reminds me of the outdoors AC girl. That could be it's own movie.

WINNIE
THE
POOH

The Sun is not even at half of its "lifespan"

>what are artificial lights

>most scientifically accurate Sci-fi movie to date
>not Gravity

the surfce is completly devastated, half of humanity is dead, the rest live underground, they send hazmat units to mine rocks for plasma fusion or some shit

>how to pretend to be retarded

>why don’t we just take the Earth, and push it over there!

Attached: 89C3CB76-6C59-4CCE-AC26-7087F936CBC5.jpg (343x604, 46K)

but all plants are dead. since it's chinese i guess they breath loli farts when the oxygen runs out.

Why not just build spaceships?

>not The Cloverfield Paradox

I guess because there would be no guarantee of a habitable planet at the other end.
Might as well just take your own, that you know works fine for you.

user i...

should i watch it dubbed or subbed? I would normally go subbed but I read that the subs are inaccurate and mistimed

Not even memeing, the scene where the shockwave from jupiter hits earth is one of the most visually stunning spectacles I've seen in a long time. The plot was pure schlock but the movie itself is a wilde thrillride with GREAT effects.

ever since it dropped on netflix there are good subs

The subs lookd like they were the deaf/hard-of-hearing subs for the English dub anyway. With all the sound effects and [Dramatic Music] included.

I love bionic commando

Dubbed , the chinese language sounds like dogshit

>has enough power to escape the suns gravity
>but somehow gets caught by Jupiter

Have you never been caravanning?

THERE WAS A GRAVITATIONAL SPIKE!

...Whatever that means.

Nonono, the center philosophy is that white people when faced with the sun dying would just build space ships and move all the white people away and fuck earth and everybody else, whereas the Chinese philosophy is to take our home earth, along with everybody niggers included.
The unending attachment to home, that's what the Chinese are trying to sell here, in an attempt to show the ultimate selfishness of white people.

Attached: Wypiggu.jpg (1280x880, 298K)

Technically Jupiter is very close to achieving fusion in its core. It had a core of liquid metallic hydrogen currently, but it’s been theorized that you could potentially kickstart a fusion chain reaction at its core with the right catalyst.

Plus it was kinda the plot to 2010: The Year We Make Contact (sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey)

in english, doc!

And speaking of catalysts to kickstart Jupiter’s fusion reactions, in 2021 the Juno probe currently orbitting Jupiter is planned for an atmospheric entry all the way into the liquid metallic core since it’s End of Life. The previous probes that went to Jupiter didn’t have the shielding to get through atmospheric pressure before disintegrating but the Juno probe was specifically designed to be able to penetrate into the core.

Let’s hope it doesn’t create a second sun!

> Thinking you need to dwell on the nuances of the plot and dialogue in a ching-chong space boom movie.

The subs are more than adequate.

Oh sweet the expanse season 4 looks kin...
Wait...

>and push it over there!
*somewhere else

>nobody replies to the namefag so he replies to himself
Sad!

who gives a shit nerd

> Asian driver

> Runs into a planet

You have a hard time believing that.

thanks, that was informative

Hey I just like talking about this stuff. I think it’s pretty cool and wanted to share this information.

Most of the time I don’t even want replies from people. It’s a nuisance to have to clarify things for brainlets.

>so humanity puts jet engines on earth to transport the whole fucking planet to a new galaxy

Attached: 1556737516313.jpg (512x275, 39K)

>Technically Jupiter is very close to achieving fusion in its core.
It would require somewhere around 60 times its current mass. That's not even remotely close.

>It had a core of liquid metallic hydrogen currently
That's the mantle. The "no rocky core" model isn't widely accepted.

>but it’s been theorized that you could potentially kickstart a fusion chain reaction at its core with the right catalyst.
Not a long term self sustaining one like a star. Stars require sufficient gravity to balance out the core pressure, which Jupiter absolutely does not have and never will. See the first sentence.

Wouldn't it be easier to just start a mass colonization of some Jupiter or Saturn moon even if it takes millions of years?

Why do they hate the Japanese here

Yes which is why it’s still in the realm of scifi. It does require variables which don’t currently exist (that we know of).

movie says sun will swallow the entire solar system

>no trees means no oxygen
Let's just ignore the fact that you think trees produce all of our oxygen, do you really think we only know how to obtain oxygen from them?

Attached: You retard.jpg (600x450, 39K)

The movie was overall kind of meh, but I'm so starved for sci-fi that doesn't feature stronk whamen, niggers, homosexuals, or men in superhero costumes, that I'll take it.
Is it even feasible for Earth to retain it's atmosphere after stopping it's spin and flying the fuck away from the Sun? The way they portray it in the movie is -80 C but it looks like a stroll in Alaska

a space probe is going to ignite a fusion star reaction by falling into it? oh ok

No, because the idea is retarded and impossible

>why it’s still in the realm of scifi
Yeah, obtaining sixty Jupiter masses and moving them to Jupiter is definitely in the realm of scifi.

People tend to resent those obviously superior to them

Mass can be created with energy as well.

asians are weirdos

Attached: asian males.png (1005x924, 110K)

>incel logic

Why do you have a tripcode

Hey man almost worked for him

Attached: 7E5E6C14-3DD2-410A-BBD9-0379D4CC6CD5.jpg (255x576, 38K)

And think they had only a hundred years to gtfo before Sol Chernobyled.

Looks like your typical poltard

Attached: The Wandering Earth in 120s.webm (320x126, 2.96M)

That's a big Sun.

Thats when I turned it off.
>humanity's best and brightest start a monumentous task to leave galaxy
>LOL WE FORGOT THAT JUPITER HAS ALOT OF GRAVITY LOL

Tripe

Cuz I can. Also it helps people filter me so I never have to see their shitty replies ever again.

He's a Looney.

>humanity puts jet engines on earth to transport the whole fucking planet
So they ripped off an episode of Futurama?

Absurdly, ridiculously large amounts of energy. If you could find sixty Jupiter masses worth of energy and somehow convert it perfectly between mass and energy whenever you want you wouldn't need the Sun anymore.

Good thing they don’t need the sun in the movie either. Either way, I’m fully aware of the implications here. No worries.

in reality it will only swallow the inner planets

You're a moron. You can't even move the earth because of conservation of momentum. None of the plot is possible.

If he's a troll he's a pretty good one. Seems serious though.

I wasn’t talking about that but ok

It's Rush'n Attack, you msx fag

It's explained by a "gravity spike" whatever the fuck it means, but it's supposed to have been unpredictable. Anyways, they had to get close to Jupiter for get a slingshot acceleration

This can't be real. I hope you're joking.

no they ripped it off from this

Attached: MV5BODY2ZTY1NDMtODlmYy00OTkyLWExNjYtNmE3ZTY2ZGZkODU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDUyOTUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (555x853, 242K)

Who cares about the wandering earth

remembrance of earth's past when

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

what's it about?

>16 years old
Based chinks putting cunny back on the menu

Attached: zZ3.jpg (1000x1444, 381K)

Only asians in western countries have this inferiority complex. Always gotta flex about fucking white women.

is it normal in chink movies that everytime someone dies they speak a 2 minute monologue from nirvana?

Yeah. Spirits and ghosts are real to them.

>gravity spike
>as in a spike in gravity
So... Jupiter suddenly had a much stronger gravitational pull? What the actual fuck.

Yeah, I remember. That doesnt change the fact that the entire plot revolves around that "occurence". Its contrived.

>cunny back on the menu
along with dog

Literally kill yourself

Nah. Stay seething.

An alien invasion from a very Chinese perspective. Probably one of the only series that could be truly described as epic. Incredible science and story telling though the characters are rather 2d.

Same writer wrote the Wandering Earth short story

>We know how to obtain oxygen from trees
So breathing? What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Chink acting is bizarre. It's like capeshit but worse.

The Wandering Earth was pretty bad. Meh CGI, bad Chinese humor, characters you don't feel anything for so when they die it's like "who was that again?" Most of it's a bad episode of Ice Road Truckers. They drive their truck through a narrow canyon of ice (formerly a city street) and all this ice is falling on them, but you feel no suspense because it's not like they can maneuver out of the way. It's just dumb luck whether they get hit.
I'm not asking for highbrow realistic science fiction here, but this movie wasn't even entertaining on a "just turn off your brain" level.

Attached: 1518326620149.jpg (636x380, 90K)

Attached: 1449606734390.jpg (540x523, 99K)

>AY NIGGA JUST PUT SOME GIANT STOVES ON ONE SIDE OF THE PLANET AND HAUL IT

Attached: wandearth.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Attached: The.Wandering.Earth.2019.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_01.32.51_[2019.05.03_19.10.24] (1920x1080, 652K)

Please read carefully. We know how to produce oxygen without trees, through technology, brainlet.

You should read the whole sentence and not just parts of it. That user was framing a question to you.

Also phytoplankton. They produce 70% of our planet’s oxygen.

Did they even explain why the thing need to restart an engine wasn't just kept right next to the engine?
Why the fuck did they need to do all the driving in the first place?

That was me ignoring the trees produce all of our oxygen part.

something I noticed is how much the movie looks like it's directed by James Wan

They literally ripped off Interstellar docking music for a space station scene, you can't make this shit up

Attached: aurora.png (960x634, 39K)

Yeah I know you probably knew about it. I was just using your comment as a stepping off point to mention a fact I thought was neat.

Now I wonder, how much of the Earths entire mass would need to be ejected to move it to another solar system?

Well, it is a Chinese movie, so I wager everyone else is dead in it but Chinese.

I don't think they did, but I think they mentioned that they never expected the engines to go out once lit, so maybe they just had a bunch of core thingies stored in a central location to ship to whatever engine might need it.

Where do they get all the energy to maintain that many giant thrusters?

Nah. They have a Russian and they mention Israelis and you hear a French guy. Of course, zero mention of the world's only super power.

The editing in this movie was so rough and shoddy

Well it takes place in the future so the US would probably not exist at that point. It would probably just rename itself to Israel.

Genuinely lol'd at the blatant jew pandering.

They say in the movie that after performing the slingshot around Jupiter, they would burn the engines for a few centuries to achieve escape velocity, then turn them off for 1500 something years until the approach to Alpha Centauri

They said they'd reach half the speed of light, then coast until a long deceleration burn.

Attached: 1461200175385.jpg (1075x603, 138K)

Anti-matter beams.

1kg is anti-matter is the equivalent of 1 Tsar Bomba (27,000kg)

Why did they forbid Ghostbusters for showing ghosts then?

Why didn't they simply build a lot of spaceships? With all the resources wasted on these jets they could instead build 10 000 self-sustaining spaceships and mine asteroids for fuel

Yes but ultimately any type of rocket physics equation requires a certain amount of mass to be ejected to reach escape velocity, plus more to get where you're going. Been a while since physics, but I'd imagine that the earth would probably need to eject at least a quarter of its mass, maybe almost all of it for this

just turn off your brain, gwailo

Because it’s disrespectful to the shit they believe in. If you believed in ghosts and giving respect to them would you want to let a movie about ghosts being sucked up by vacuums be played in your country?

Stop namefagging and people would have a conversation with you

I’m already conversations. Deal with it loser.

Yeah. It's just a movie. If it's disrespectful to the culture, people will just shit on it and it will fail at box office anyway.

Based commie kino.

Attached: The.Wandering.Earth.2019.CHINESE.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.00.19.030.jpg (1920x928, 176K)

I dropped this movie an hour in, so fucking boring, holy shit, and Chinese people acting emotional is just the most fake shit ever, every one knows they don't have emotions

Why do Asian males have such a MASSIVE inferiority complex?

>If you believed in ghosts

Attached: 1556138961170.jpg (295x276, 12K)

Well they shat on it, it failed, and they castrated it. That’s a good triple threat and I’m sure the Chinese are very happy at how they treated that movie.

There's no oxygen, how the fuck is it going to ignite?

youtu.be/hIeWTvLfhGQ

The truth is out there bro

>China dominates the world
Yes it is

If you watch a dub of any non-animated movie or series you are a fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1536666223827.jpg (566x553, 132K)

The sun only achieves fusion because it has enough hydrogen that probability makes it possible for some of them to fuse. Jupiter is two orders of magnitude too light for this to occur.

in the movie the atmosphere of earth almost got completly sucked into jupiters atmosphere

Where do they get antimatter? Currently producing antimatter costs more energy than resulting annihilation reaction that amount of it would produce. It's simply not energy efficient to make it, and it does not occur naturally.

Fusion reactions don’t need oxygen to ignite. Just like how our sun doesn’t need it either. Oxygen (along with carbon) is a byproduct of fusion of helium. Our sun for example is fuzing helium right now and producing oxygen and carbon. As the sun matures and turns into a red giant and runs out of helium, it will start fuzing oxygen and carbon through various processes and will start producing heavier elements.

>never heard of old kung fu movies
The bad dub just adds to the ambience.

Good stuff.

this is absolutely awesome

>Our sun for example is fuzing helium right now and producing oxygen and carbon.
you high?

hell yes

I see the Chinks enjoy Isaac Arthur as well

Turn your brain off. They literally found a way to convert everything into fuel.

Attached: 63555.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

its based on a chink book but apperantely they butchered the source material

Well it’s still mostly hydrogen fusion but there’s helium fusion occurring at the poles of the star as well. In fact that’s how H2O was created in our solar system as well. As the sun still has massive quantities of hydrogen and produces oxygen at the poles, the magnetic fields and gravitational pull actually allow the elements to combine into molecules of H2O. Our sun literally created water for us.

can we get some webms

I thought the Martian was, aside from a few minor freedoms so that the plot can even happening.
As far as I know it is pretty close to the book which was hard sci fi.

+heat and pressure ofc

>those profile pictures
Cringe.

Attached: 1517857216998.png (1000x700, 85K)

Attached: 4444.png (1452x807, 1.81M)

>there’s helium fusion occurring at the poles
why would you go on the internet and lie

Who gets to be in that spaceship? There would be riots.

Chinese movies are horrible garbage.

They can be well made but Chinese understand nothing about story arcs and character development.

You racists say east Asians are high iq lol

curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/53-our-solar-system/the-sun/composition/200-what-happens-to-the-helium-formed-in-the-sun-beginner
>At this same time, some helium will fuse with that carbon to produce oxygen. Outside the core, in what's called the envelope, there is still enough hydrogen to fuse into more helium. But the core begins fusing heavier nuclei. This, by the way, is the transition from a 'normal' star like our Sun to a Red Giant.

everyone. if you have the resources to build engines to move a planet you can easily build enough ships.

>50 million USD budget
>700 million USD in the box office
hmmm

I don’t watch chinkshit.
The only good movies came out of Hong Kong pre-199fuck the chinese

Pre-1997*

and do what? they found no other habitable planet to colonize, they were banking on getting to a new star

I hope all white leave in their space ships soon fuck

>If you believed in ghosts
Then you would be fucking insane.

Attached: 1547008099127.png (600x658, 82K)

The Russian actor was overdoing it, and it's clear nobody understood him

Sorry, maybe I should clarify that the process happening in the outer convection zones isn’t just technically fusion. There’s other processes involved but essentially the transformation of the elements is there.

Hi friend we dont use trips here we don't need them understand

Micro black holes would be a great way to turn anything into energy

The wandering earth felt like a chinese version of '2012' IMO.
It was pretty bad.

Yes we do, newfag.

You read that wrong. The Helium fusion occurs in the core (the only place where it's possible and there's a significant mass of helium) and hydrogen fusion continues in a layer just outside the core. That's literally what your source says. And it most certainly doesn't happen at the fucking poles. Heavier and heavier element fusion starts in the core and lighter gets pushed outward.

Ghosts are real faggots, I dare you to go spend a few nights alone in colloquially "haunted" places

build a space colony and terraform planets

Shut the fuck up

fuck off mike

Attached: whiish.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)

define ghost

Damn that's smoggier than Beijing in fall.

Holy fuck thats turbotard

yeah i'm thinking this is kino...

>Lets ignite Jupìter
there is another movie where that's *exactly* what happens

Attached: 2010.jpg (600x774, 227K)

kino

Yeah but we keep all the white bitches

Attached: 20180516212009.jpg (1125x681, 269K)

>in the outer convection zones
Fusion only occurs in the core, which is pretty much the definition of that part of a star. The convection zone is just carrying mass and heat away, which is the definition of convection. And the layered element core doesn't star happening until much later in a star's life.

this movie literally had a HAL ripoff, the interstellar docking scene ripoff, the gravity space shrapnel ripoff and a whole bunch of other cliched elements and moments. chinks dont give a fuck and neither did i, the movie was great

Convection currents actually push heavier stuff out through the poles as well. And fusion is also occurring through various methods on the outer shell as well from gravitational compression and convection. The predominant element is still hydrogen, but byproducts are also undergoing reactions around it. As the sun matures the majority composition of the core changes to helium.

See

thought it was the computer that malfunctioned

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

>fusion is also occurring through various methods on the outer shell
of hydrogen because it's not possible to do anything else there. It's not energetically favorable.

>Convection currents actually push heavier stuff out through the poles as well
That has nothing to do with fusion and these heavy elements are not undergoing fusion. Only the core can do this. Not enough gravitational compression.

atleast they use blue-red kino asthetic

Attached: igniting_jupiter.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Helium fusion still is occurring through the triple alpha process in minute quantities is what I’m saying. The only reason we aren’t experiencing a Helium Flash is due to the current temperature and quantum pressure from the still abundant hydrogen.

>Helium fusion still is occurring through the triple alpha process in minute quantities
in the only part of the star which has any significant amount of helium and has the temperature and pressure achieve this, which is in the core. The Helium flash happens in the core when there's enough of that element and not enough energy being produced from hydrogen fusion, so the core collapses and mass helium fusion happens very quickly. Core is the key word.

Yes and convection carries out the oxygen and carbon into the upper shell specifically through the poles.

That's delightful and all but heavy element fusion does not happen outside the core. It's very difficult to maintain and only gets worse as you get closer to iron.

Technically no but again, fusion is a sort of blanket term for many processes when it comes to stellar nucleosynthesis. There’s many processes involved. I may not have worded my initial statement in the best way, but the “core” concept (I knew you’d like that) is that helium is indeed being turned into carbon and oxygen in our sun currently, and H2O is also created by our sun (though it’s not the only source ofc).

youtube.com/watch?v=AkvQZSpl6Io

>is a sort of blanket term for many processes
It's a term for lighter elements being combined into heavier elements. That's how it's used in this field. You're obfuscating.

>is that helium is indeed being turned into carbon and oxygen in our sun currently
In the core. Not in the poles, not in the outer shell of the core, not in the convection region. Heavy element fusion occurs in the core.

>micro black hole in colon
>never take a shit again

I think you’re a bit hard set in your mentality. The majority of the minute triple alpha chain reactions do occur in the core, but there are cases of freak occurrences outside of it. Don’t be so black and white about things. That said, I do concede that my initial statement misrepresents things a bit and shouldn’t imply this is occurring predominantly at the poles, but rather that their byproducts are pushed out via the poles.

In the movie they had a lottery (winners couldn't sell or transfer tickets) for who gets to live in the underground bunkers, so they'd just do the same thing for spaceships.

>freak occurrences outside of it
"Everything that isn't forbidden is mandatory" The probability of any reaction that isn't impossible is non-zero. It's also Helium on Earth occasionally achieves fusion. It's also irrelevant.

>I do concede that my initial statement misrepresents things a bit
It was completely and utterly wrong. So were your earlier comments about Jupiter being close to achieving fusion (off by two orders of magnitude)
and your total misreading of a source on basic stellar physics which you were clearly only recently introduced to.

This is just semantics. Piss off whiny fag. Everything I’ve said about Jupiter speaks about potentials and possibilities, not predominances and current realities. This is sci fi as I’ve said. As for the solar fusion the reality that helium is fused currently exists. You continuously argue the semantics of it but miss the ultimate point of the statements. You just want to piggyback off me for attention. I get it.

but they have to use most of the mass of the earth as propellant to get to alpha centauri

Holy shit is that some Probotector?

Attached: gameboy-probotector-1-gebraucht.jpg (600x600, 149K)

>This is just semantics.
Getting basic facts wrong is just semantics?

>Everything I’ve said about Jupiter speaks about potentials and possibilities
So basically pop sci garbage. Combining sixty Jupiters is indeed outside the current reality.

>tripfag talking about attention whoring

Is the basic fact that helium is fused by our sun false? Lol

Also that’s the irony isn’t it. I’m a tripfag and yet you’re the bigger attention whore. Sad!

it's like Snowpiercer without the train and the tracks

>Is the basic fact that helium is fused by our sun false?
It happens in the core like all heavy element fusion. This is your original post that I replied to which is blatantly, utterly wrong. Stop rewriting history.

*my original reply to your post

Just in case you’re trying to imply fusion cannot occur outside the solar cores (again):

arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0512/0512633.pdf

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-iarticle_query?1996AstL...22..143T

sns.ias.edu/~jnb/Papers/Popular/Physicsworld/physicsworld.pdf

I believe I've seen someone post something like this happen in another futuristic SF movie, is it an actual trope to put retro games in SF movies ? If yes, I would be interested in random autistic anons' opinions on why, it's intriguing.

Wait it literally says in English "I fight for China"?

How is that even supposed to work did they stop the Earths rotation ? Wouldnt that basicly destroy the atmosphere ?

It's cute that Jewlywood refuses to make any movie critical of China, while China openly makes Fuck America movies.

People have a problem with this but give Interstellar "Spaceship can approach a black hole without being crushed into the size of an atom" a pass?

asians are stupid desu senpai

I think the explanation for this is supposed to be that it was an object created by hyperdimensional beings and not technically a normal black hole. It’s definitely a bit far fetched though for sure so I get that criticism.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen and I love it

literally no one gives Interstellar a pass, especially here

threadly reminder to not give tripfags attention.

This must be the "thank you" Israel gets for selling stolen American technology to China.

americans like money, china has money. americans won't watch china movies no matter their content, as proven by wandering earth.

>it takes 12 months of training to use a steering wheel

I miss the days when sci-fi movies could just go all pants-on-head retarded with it's logic just to make for a more enjoyable movie experience.

"Scientifically accurate" is the biggest cancer for sci-fi movies.

It's honestly no more dumb than believing in a magical Jew

All religion is bullshit, sure, but to go the extra mile and ban Casper the fucking Friendly Ghost from your entertainment is something else entirely.

Whoever builds the fucking space ships, I would imagine. Not everyone deserves to survive in cataclysmic situations, sorry.

You could mine and refine asteroids found absolutely anywhere and turn them into orbital habitats. You could do this in any solar system, really.

that requires imagination and creativity to pull off.

magic johnson transfused his blood so many times that he cured his AIDS. Meaning there is now a cure for AIDS. are there riots over this incredibly expensive, but simple cure not being available to everyone?

It requires a non-autistic audience that hasn't been groomed by Youtube-tier criticism for the last 10 years. Listening to people in the Avengers threads complaining that "time travel doesn't make sense" makes me wanna kill myself.

Interstellar is a "hard scifi" made for capeshit crowds. Which is to say, there's little actual hard science in it.

doing this in addition to living on earth would be fine. But no one should ever be fine with simply abandoning earth. It'd be like telling the fire department to let your childhood home burn down, as no matter what your childhood was like, it was still what made you the person you are.

people complain about stuff like that because they didn't find the movie satisfying on other levels.

But anyone who posts (in) advegers threads needs to be euthanized.

It's a cultural issue. They worship their ancestors. Ergo, their ancestors are ghosts. Most white people worship a magical Jew. Ergo, a movie where magic Jews get sucked up into garbage bags by a Jew-disposal unit led by four plucky fat Muslim women probably wouldn't go over too well.

The moment someone makes a movie where thin beautiful European women stomp on a big stack of burgers, butter, unloaded firearms, and the American flag for two hours, that shit's getting banned here too.

Uhhhhh, if the Earth is about to be rendered uninhabitable due to some manner of solar crisis, we'd abandon this motherfucker quicker than a dad in Detroit. People should just watch this Chink kino and enjoy it for the schlock it is. Realistically, we'd build habitats out by Jupiter and Saturn and call it a day with the long-term goal of abandoning the solar system entirely.

>go see movie out of curiousity
>audience is 95%+ chinese as expected
>expect a normal movie experience where maybe 1-2 people take out their phone
>~15 people took out their phones throughout this movie
>one dude just kept his phone on on his lap 3 rows ahead of me, not even looking at it but just having the screen on
I'm actually racist towards chinese people now, fuck their blockbusters

based retard

so the earth just has an unlimited amount of atmosphere to cast off?

>they're so used to putting "made in china" in English on everything that they do it on their own Uniforms

Attached: good kek.webm (800x450, 696K)

god, you're such an insufferable faggot

which requires light

god you fucking faggots are insufferable
>but but artificial light
then we're going to play the energy numbers game

fuck off you tripbanned faggot, nice new trip or posing as an 'oldfag' trip
either way you were a faggot before and a faggot now

that sounds fucking stupid.

That would be redpilling you idiot

Lol calm down spaz I wasn’t even arguing with that guy or talking about the movie in those posts. Just talking about off topic shit.

that sounds so stupid but it sounds so cool at the same time

have sex

how can i do this but for a mp4 output

Attached: D31FB082-281D-4560-8F6F-35309A7148B0.gif (244x160, 1.11M)