/trek/

Why did Data only show Lal 2 genders?

Attached: 86DB19B9-07DF-4B56-BB7D-EEF3D3D70095.jpg (350x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Leonard_Crofoot
creationent.com/cal/st_lasvegas_guests.html
youtu.be/gzlmQLbr1Y4
youtu.be/zsQUUrvsI_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he didn't want to raise a faggot.

Attached: Data Bemused.gif (500x331, 498K)

In a lot of ways, Star Treks is very similar to Survivor.

Attached: reality-tv-9.jpg (400x267, 41K)

Relying solely on energy based weapons is a mistake.

Give this thing some shields and fly it over a platoon of cardassians or klingons and have them experience the joy of having hell fire rain upon them.

Attached: AC130-gunship.jpg (600x400, 40K)

God tng sucked so hard in parts.
Shame the orville got canned but the mocklan shit wasn't any better

What killed /trek/?

Shitty regulars who ruin threads

ds9 fans and their obsession for tripfags

>Why did Data only show Lal 2 genders?
Because Star Trek future is a utopia where human society has achieved enlightenment and peaceful existence.

This honestly looks better than Discovery.

Attached: 1531142735571.jpg (3176x2078, 2.19M)

>Are we still on for hasperat tonight, Commander?

Attached: hasperat again.jpg (475x363, 42K)

Because Data listens to Ben Shapiro podcasts.

>Be me
>Come to /trek/ to discuss my favorite show
>Bunch of retards throwing shit at each other and waifuing a transsexual communist from Pittsburgh
What the fuck

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 25K)

STD spends the majority of their budget on sets, costumes, and Michelle Yeoh's paycheck. They obviously contract out their special effects to some shitty indie company.
I mean, look at this trash. S2 was slightly better, though.

Attached: USS_Discovery,_ventral.jpg (1000x500, 282K)

Selar isn't from Pittsburgh, she's from Vulcan.

Attached: the beautiful and perfect wife.jpg (569x960, 116K)

This.

Attached: tumblr_opch0nh2pQ1v473sxo1_400.jpg (400x304, 32K)

Shut the fuck up VF. Thanks for the ban by the way.

Because that´s how many there are, bitch.

Attached: Data Pimp Slap.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

Attached: original_result - 2019-05-03T195254.519.png (512x512, 436K)

Data was built by an egocentric self-centered narcissistic white male

lmfao

Attached: ro laughing at anon.jpg (587x960, 82K)

GOT

>white

Attached: TheComic.jpg (851x901, 252K)

STD killed /trek/. You need to trust me I've done the autopsy.

Attached: h-hayai.jpg (458x456, 22K)

I always wondered is it thd same actress in prosthetics for the proto Lal scenes or is it someone else underneath there?

memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Leonard_Crofoot
Androgynous Lal was played by the same guy as the smarmy little manlet from Angel One.

slow down with the heightism

I trust you.

The Conan O’Brien guy? Neat

As you should. I'm the only person in this thread that I know of who has been in an official star trek production.

Attached: 0C1F82EE-C5DC-44AA-B50A-5FBCAD874C14.jpg (259x194, 5K)

does lal have fully functional pusy?

Yeah but I’m the only one here who was molested as a nerdy pre-teen by Marina Sirtis

Jonathan Frakes has the best smile of all time. Discuss.

Cuz is the norm, most races in Star Trek have two genders.
Only a few got more than two, or less.

Only races I can think of the top of my head that got more than two is... Andorians, which got four genders, but two of them are more male, and the other two more female.

Fpbp

Real talk, what does that even feel like? I'd be out of my mind if I were ever in a Trek project. I'm pretty jealous, not gonna lie.

It's kinda surreal I guess.

Attached: 1551223373240.jpg (571x540, 347K)

If you're canon does that mean /trek/ is canon?

And it was Jonathan Frakes who picked him for that role. Clearly the guy left an impression on him in Angel One.

Attached: Can you believe I fucked this thing lol.jpg (650x490, 236K)

creationent.com/cal/st_lasvegas_guests.html
Who are you excited to see, /trek/?
Me? Garret wang and Brent spiner, of course.

Attached: 4A8F2F92-198B-484E-A5E9-0D5F78EDD544.png (874x1024, 509K)

Don't forget marketing. Gotta damage control that shit on social media.

Yeah, but you don't have this do you?

Attached: DVD Boxset Collection.jpg (3264x1824, 2.11M)

alrighty, /trek/. I'm not gonna larp as one of those pakleds who pretend they were born yesterday and started posting here after watching trek for the first time. I'm like you, I've seen all this shit before. But right now I'm on a savage, king hell burn through tng and I'm noticing episodes I've forgotten about, like fistful of datas where worf and alexander run a western program written by barclay and troi is the mysterious badass who reluctantly agreed to help the heroes.
What I'm looking for are some hidden gems nobody talks about here. Your personal favorite episodes everyone else hates but you'll die defending. Weird shit, crazy shit, trippy shit, retarded shit, I don't care I want to know about it. Whattya got for me, /trek/?

Attached: hunter.jpg (600x449, 34K)

You have a lot of dvds, but do you have sex?

>TNG S7 Masks
>DS9 S2 Whispers
>VOY S5 Course: Oblivion
>ENT S3 Twilight

>people who reply to trannies and that one selar spammer

Attached: frustrated nip.png (341x357, 179K)

Attached: 1536206330017.gif (245x149, 998K)

Based

Attached: 985ACC5A-2A36-4712-ACD5-CD83AC02C9B5.jpg (1469x1081, 868K)

GIRUGAMESH!

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

>Masks
>That episode where aliens make the Enterprise larp their capeshit
This is Simpsons prophecies levels of creepy. More.

Attached: spiner-masks.jpg (367x280, 30K)

Why do people outright hate this one? It's got that "weird alien space shit" vibe of the first two seasons which is refreshing in the middle of all those diplomacy/family drama episodes of season 7.

it's not about alien politics so it makes brainlets furious because they want serious stuff like Game of Thrones

>ALLAMARAINE, COUNT TO FOUR!
I still like that episode even if it is silly

Yeah, pretty much. The last few seasons of TNG certainly have better writing and scripts than the first two, but it becomes less about the Enterprise going off in the galaxy, encountering crazy shit, and more about ferrying diplomats inside Federation space.

Based.

If this had been a two-parter in Season 7 I think it would've been absolute kino Even better than BoBW

Attached: Star Trek TNG Mirror Bridge.png (1024x661, 1.31M)

Does mirror Geordi have sex?

Yes. Yes he does.

Swole Trek

Data, it isn't okay to anonymously shitpost about your friends. It corrodes the bond of trust you both share. How would you feel if Geordi were making fun of you on Yea Forums?

Attached: evil begins.jpg (960x857, 157K)

>its the "quark gets a sex change to trick some ferengi faggot" episode

Attached: 1535466972305.png (684x523, 382K)

>thinking there's only one selarfag

Attached: image0-8.jpg (746x730, 643K)

Even Wesley shit talks Geordi

Attached: 1549054183296.png (320x320, 150K)

>TOS: Miri
Yes it has annoying children and a stupid earth copy. It also has a genuinly haunting opening and premise.
>TOS: Who Mourns for Adonais?
Apollo shows up in the middle of space. And it's great! The ending is genuinly emotional.
>TOS: Patterns of Force
Hail the Führer.
>TOS_ The Way to Eden
Space Hippies. Showing us the flaws of hippy ideology.
>DS9: Honor Among Thieves
Side story, but great story and characters.
>VOY: Nemesis
One of the few great forgotten Voyager episodes. Great premise and twist.

>actually watching a Chakotay episode
YOU'LL HAVE TO NULLIFY ME FIRST!

I used to wish TNG had a Mirror Universe episode, but repeated MU episodes on DS9 exposed the shallowness of the concept.

The MU is just boring, pointless fanwank at this point. The last DS9 MU episode and the entire four episode arc on STD are some of the worst episodes in the history of the franchise.

Akoochimoya. On this Friday we are far from the normies and the capshitfags infesting the rest of the board, Akoochimoya

Attached: A Kootchy Moya.jpg (1200x1500, 361K)

Akoocheemoya. Akoocheemoya on this Friday.

Also, the Tipton brothers couldn't write convincing Star Trek dialogue if their lives depended on it.

cringe

miri has the most unsettling opening in all of Trek and it carries throughout the entire episode. even when kirk, our big strong space captain, is telling the kids to calm down it feels like there's the possibility they could get tired of his adult talk and club him to death. Apollo is also tight.
the only other episode I might add to your list is who mourns for morn, then you might have a truly extraordinary list of fucked up Trek shit.

Attached: Hunter-S-Thompson.jpg (3000x1968, 902K)

Except Mirror, Mirror and In a Mirror Darkly were some of the best Trek episodes. DS9 just wrote the mirror universe badly and STD isn't canon.

Attached: Archers.jpg (1010x568, 45K)

STD.
This is /trek/ canon cmon.

Attached: beautifulbf.jpg (1538x896, 335K)

>the Tipton brothers
Who?

Attached: 1549399296668.png (1000x1119, 823K)

>TOS: Who mourns for Adonais?
>TAS: The Lorelai Signal
>TNG: Tin Man
>DS9: Move Along Home
>VOY: Bride of Chaotica!
>ENT: North Star

Wrong.

Selar spammer/Ro fag is VF who sucked enough mod dick to get made a jannie.

Bashirfaggot confirmed for space slug.

>implying that In a Mirror Darkly isn't one of the best-reviewed and highly-regarded of all ENT episodes
Don't be dense

>of all ENT episodes
So still shit, thanks for playing.

A-koo-chee-moya. I once again went on this vision quest to ask my sky spirit animal guide: "Why did we put the women with the science background in charge instead of the guy who has a background in survival techniques, leardership, and guerilla warfare?"

Attached: 27004316020_0ae3d59196_b[1].jpg (1024x752, 61K)

based dossier user keeping the streets safe at night

@114005258
No more (You)s for you. ENT did have good episodes and if you can't see that then you're a moron.

To be fair all of ENT is shit. Even the best shit is still shit nonethe less.

>all of ENT is shit
T'Pol is the best perspective character in the entire franchise and the only one who actually grew as a person, which is supposedly the whole point of Star Trek. Yeah, ENT is the weakest of the real Treks but its peaks far outweigh its valleys.

Attached: enterprise-carbon-creek (3).jpg (450x250, 41K)

BASED T'pol lover.

Attached: 2008-09-02.jpg (798x604, 49K)

>Shame the orville got canned
what the fuck? Are you memeing me?!

Well user, that's because it's an episode of Star Trek from 1989, and the writers didn't have exposure to the actual future, despite the fact that they were writing a show based in the future. You see, it's a story some people collaborated on and made up. It didn't actually happen. You get that, right?

Orville is renewed.
The actors are already booked in for filming.
Ignore the STD whore.

Attached: hoshislut.jpg (340x344, 12K)

>T'Pol is what passes for best character development in Star Trek
No wonder the franchise is dead.

He looks like a burn victim. This is the kind of FX I enjoy

>mfw someone eats the last piece of cake

Attached: 1551472905183.png (448x352, 96K)

Nah op here I legit thought it was rip
Yaaay

>caught a random episode of Enterprise season 1 last night
Yep, it's still one of the best Trek series ever. Plebs will never, ever understand.

Attached: 1554072247742.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

seething

Trek isn't dead, we're just in the quiet period between waves. There were massive technological and social changes taking place which influenced TOS, same with TNG twenty years later. We're going through the same kind of cultural changes right now so new Trek isn't going to be far behind. It's like capeshit and Bond films, there will always be new Trek as long as people keep looking to the future.
STD doesn't count because it isn't a real show it's CBS cashing in on autismbucks.

Thanks for saving my image.

Attached: Picture-77.png (1180x657, 476K)

Drink some water and try to calm down. Doctor's orders.

Attached: 1542320824978.jpg (520x352, 30K)

white suit best suit

Attached: tpol.jpg (696x354, 39K)

Attached: t'thot.gif (634x357, 3.06M)

>ENTchads
based. Fuck Vulcans btw, about time a Trek series showed Bones was always right about them being space niggers.

are you challenging me?

Attached: vulcan humor.jpg (960x712, 151K)

cringe

>alt-right ENT boomers
YiKeS!

Just teasing.

Attached: 736a4b575608a7455cc29f9d1127b812.png (564x470, 253K)

>STD changes things
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! NOT TREK!
>ENT changes things
BASED! MAGA! I GREW UP WITH THIS!

What has ENT changed.
Name 3 things.

okay

just because I've seen ENT doesn't mean I'm alt-right or that I even care about politics. A bunch of rich oldfags arguing is boring. If it were a bunch of cuties trying to change the world then it would be interesting, and everyone would work harder to impress their political waifus. That's just where I stand, since you need to thoroughly label everyone.

Attached: DivPathTnT.jpg (395x500, 43K)

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

kino opening

Attached: archersroad.png (1000x602, 1.74M)

Is DS9 a friend or a foe?

Attached: 1280-ds9-1535676662467_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Another Masks patrician. Why does Masks get shit on so much?

God I love Ezri

Attached: hqdefault(3).jpg (480x360, 18K)

holy mother of god they are seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. So many one of side characters. Why?

Attached: 1554407979031.gif (300x231, 499K)

Superhero culture wasn't really a thing back then. Yeah, people wore costumes and fought crime but they didn't really talk about it so Masks only connected with a handful of people compared to more accessible episodes. It wasn't until Mask of the Phantasm and Batman Forever came out in the 90's that mainstream audiences got an emotional look at superhero life. If Trek made an episode like Masks today audiences would eat it up.

Attached: MV5BODE0YTBiMjQtNWQyZC00YTNjLWJmYjAtMWUwNzI4NGVlZTAzL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1 (1400x2100, 471K)

>Anson Mount 3rd best billing

fucking kek

Wait, isn't the Nick Locarno?

Attached: huh.png (277x541, 183K)

>everything about this post
what

Attached: 1456836144697.jpg (211x238, 15K)

>Tom Paris instead of Nicholas Locarno
>Kira instead of Ro
>Damar instead of Dukat
Just fuck my shit up senpai

superhero culture bro they can't hide it from the world forever

Attached: GalleryCover-copy.jpg (525x525, 65K)

>Kira instead of Ro
This is a good thing.

No

Attached: ed6d4fc9ae135871534aa0e1d2610a3b--make-up-artist-the-mirror.jpg (396x500, 16K)

All of season 1. Its incredible. Very surreal.

Season 1 of what, user?

Attached: the doctor.jpg (950x534, 172K)

>Shari Nims
she played a child in one eps of TOS. only has one other acting credit in the same year 1967.

wtf are they digging these people out to sign autographs?

Is there anyone else here who wants to use 7 of 9's delicious, plump, round, soft butt as a pillow?

Attached: 7 of 9 Wallpaper 4.jpg (2000x2536, 667K)

>Is there anyone else here who isn't a faggot

Season one wasn´t actually that bad as I remembered from back then.
The more reruns I see the more I like it, even the objectively bad ones are comfy for their campyness .

>Voyager
>Season 2
>Episode 22: Innocence
>Tuvok crash lands on planet and encounters locals that are send there to die and hiding from the ones after them
>Tuvok protects them
Isn't that a violation of the prime directive? To interfere in their affairs, even if he feels like they're being unfairly judged and barbarically killed?
They then request Asylum which.. I might grant them that, but what's the rule here? If someone from another non-starfleet culture requests asylum to escape political persecution, does the federation grant that? Does the federation decline that on general order one: Non interference?

>its peaks far outweigh its valleys
Very well put.
Also the way it fleshed out MAJOR flaws in the canon (Klingon brow arc) was highly important for future shows.
If any Jew in control would actually give a rats ass, that is.

discovery is so boring. i didn't hate the first season as much as some, but i can't watch season 2. it isn't trek in any way. i am glad the orville exists.

Star Trek Voyager fucking pisses me off. It takes halfway through the show to get any level of good and then you settle into kind of lethargy of the main cast doing episodic shenanigans with no personal growth or meaning between each episode.
And then you remember that the show only has half a dozen recurring crew members on a ship that would have a completely static crew. Any crew-maquis conflict or interesting characters from the original concept are forgotten. The writers flat out forget about a few minor characters, like Samantha Wildman or Vorik or interesting characters are wasted like Lon Suder.
It tries to be TNG 2, but completely fails on the level of writing, completely failing at making good morality plays, exploring humanity or capturing the intrigue of being lost in space and visiting new and alien worlds. And on the opposite end, anything it tried to do that was more in the vain of DS9 is also a failure, having shitty and short lived internal conflict among characters, having no recurring characters outside the main cast, failing to make good villains and so on.

It's all so devoid of substance.

She never had much of an ass from what I recall. It's all in the tits.

You were?

youtu.be/gzlmQLbr1Y4
You need to ask?

Headbanginf while iwte

Mirror geordi had lots of sex but still claims to be a virgin

That's a picture of T'pol's grandma

You recall wrong.
youtu.be/zsQUUrvsI_4
Was a perfectly fine defined patrician white woman hiney.

Not those obscene Nigger medicine balls the retarded women nowadays grind their knee and hip joints into fine dust to achieve.
Or outright pump full of silicone.

That's what she told everyone so they don't think she's 300 years old.

Attached: TPols_one_year_toast.jpg (1010x568, 283K)

It's odd, because the end of DS9 is basically half a season of them saying "Fuck story of the week, we serialized now" And it was pretty entertaining (although having Dukat go from big scary space nazi to submissive religious nutter was very annoying).
What was worse for me with Voyager is that they go trough the trouble of setting the show in a new quadrant, and then it is, like you said, just TNG 2.0 but worse. As the guy from red letter media said, Voyager had one episode where you meet another Federation ship in the quadrant that has been there way longer than them, and they eventually had to give up on all of their starfleet morals and code, and all you can think during the episode is THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAR MORE INTERESTING SHOW!!!

Is Neelix an asshole? He has no problem calling people by name, but he keeps calling Tuvok "Mr. Vulcan" which seems kind of a dick move.

He's worse than an asshole.

Attached: neelixcaught.jpg (690x525, 246K)

Yes.

Attached: JPEG_20190425_232241.jpg (3024x4032, 1.15M)

I made u.

that is flat as fuck by today's standards. Even Brie puts that ass to shame

>114011836
Since when it posting Star Trek videos not on topic?

Attached: 1555533223625.png (557x495, 463K)

gay

Best three characters in each role.

Attached: Best.png (1153x604, 1.28M)

Worst character in each role - my opinion but pretty indisputable if you think about it logically.

Attached: Worst.png (1153x220, 383K)

ayo the one where they turn that bitch into a cake lmao

>no Picard

You have failed

he's binary

>ash better than anyone
fuck off disco freak

>michael not the worst first officer
>geordie worse than albino faggot
I know picard was b8 but you were serious about the rest.

Picard is no bait. Kirk, Janeway, Archer, Lorca and Pike are all kino af. Sisko and Picard are close but Sisko has some fire to him. Leaving Picard last.

Paul isn't the chief engineer. Michael isn't first officer. She was first officer of the Shenzhou or whatever but that was two episodes.

Can't itch nor grab nor pear a fruit but I'm still manly.

Attached: ...a goo-man got cockblocked, what now.png (720x553, 394K)

Hoshi's the kind of girl that will fuck your brains out in private then act like a total ballbuster to you in public to cover her tracks. She's not emotionally invested in you, you're something she can use when she's horny or stressed out. You know this, but you keep letting her in when she knocks anyway.

Attached: linda-park-ass.jpg (1781x2400, 368K)

Hottest to least hot

1. Ezri
2. T'Pol
3. Kes
4. Hoshi
5. Beverly
6. Yar
7. Troi
8. Kira
9. Jadzia
10.Seven
11.Uhura
12.Chapel
13.B'Elanna
14.Tilly
15.M'Ress
16.Burnham

>Beverly over Tasha
>no Ro or Selar
nah not happenin

Tasha is a better character but movie-era Beverly is hot.

Attached: tpolhoshi2.jpg (479x348, 61K)

Daily reminder that we're all gonna make it

Attached: Riker.jpg (829x1024, 51K)

Picard is going to die at the end of season 3. They're not going to miss their last opportunity to milk fan's tears from killing off their favorite captain on screen.

Needed this post.

Attached: GoodOleBoyInSpace.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Ugh... user, I told you never come to my quarters, that's our deal.

>no Tuvok
That's gonna be a yikes from me. When did Lieutenant Chinless even keep Discovery safe.

Who looked better in the sweaty undershirt, Janeway or B'Elanna?

Attached: Janeway and B'Elanna necklines combined.jpg (1032x600, 61K)

Janeway is white so...

Akoocheemoya on this Friday we are far from the normies Akoocheemoya

Attached: Akoocheemoya.jpg (1160x877, 98K)

Based

TY friend for not forgetting /trek/'s favorite meme (and yes, I am VERY far from the normies right now)

Attached: Chakotay-Scorpion-Parable-of-the-Scorpion-star-trek-voyager.jpg (500x377, 119K)

Janeway wishes she had B'Elanna's pit game

Damn, what has Chakotay got against negroes?

Attached: 1548199430555.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>me needs

Attached: TomDisgusted.webm (750x576, 67K)

2/10 Low quality bait

Women really hit that wall, don't they?

Attached: 1554653905972.jpg (960x720, 148K)

stikk would

Attached: darkling_233.jpg (692x530, 94K)

Why do you think Neelix hitched a ride on a ship full of strangers to the other side of the galaxy? Because everyone hated him where he was from.

Ds9 and bashir fags

>meesa needs

Attached: Neelix.png (480x615, 585K)

Is it just me, or did B'Elanna look better in her Klingon makeup than the actual actress?

Attached: bitchlanna.jpg (500x383, 31K)

I like that Wesley episode of TNG where everything gets addicted to that game.

Underrated post.

Attached: HAL 9000.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Hollywood casting magic. They purposely found a woman with a five head who would be enhanced by Klingon makeup. Someone should have gotten a raise for that call. Genius.

Attached: 1554506060908.gif (230x270, 2.9M)

annon, i....

Attached: WTEPPL.jpg (650x635, 78K)

>I really am very grateful for all you've done, Quark. That is why I'm going to let you take your hand off my thigh instead of shattering every bone in your body.
>[both laughing]

Attached: thehouseofquark_370.jpg (692x530, 88K)

Kind of agree but not sure why I agree

Quark episodes were so good.

Attached: Friendly-Host-Quark.png (720x546, 481K)

Me too

Attached: Lefler neck.jpg (1436x1080, 284K)

Only brainlets and plebs hate the Quark/Ferengi episodes.
"The House of Quark", "Family Business", and "The Magnificent Ferengi" all have rightful places as Trekkino.

>Quark episodes were good

Attached: transquark.jpg (330x250, 25K)

And "Little Green Men"

The exception to the rule.

Attached: Holographer Interrogation.png (720x549, 480K)

I want a sequel series to DS9 where Quark becomes Grand Negis and has to unfuck his society after Rom fucks it up and gets thrown off the top of the tower of commerce.

Attached: Kira sexy, I've been waiting for you.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Because you're a dumb terrorist traitor and this is a Starfleet vessel.

Bun>F

Attached: 1463251000944.jpg (953x568, 140K)

Yeah Jeri has no ass

She has a normal ass, but not huge.

I can't tell if she has a small ass and narrow hips or if they just look small in proportion to her broad shoulders and huge rack

Attached: Sevens-Posterior.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Miniscule ass.

It's round and has a good shape. Compared to any of the women on DS9 she's got a badonk.

roflcopter

Attached: JeriRyanOnBeach.jpg (900x534, 137K)

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 15K)

night Vee

Attached: B'ElannaNipple.png (1048x892, 672K)

The times
No one has patience for an hour of nothing but moral arguments and maybe a standoff with Romulans that Picard talks his way out of.

They were good, especially this one. Also that one TNG episode where Riker falls for a tranny alien was very subtle, surprised no one brought it up in this thread. If they did the equivalent today it would be just the daily struggles of a tranny crew mate trying to hit on same gender aliens.

Seven killed VOY for me, after she came along 1/3 episodes were about her, it just got samey

Pleb

Attached: 1548213687891.gif (500x227, 328K)

That's either a birthmark or a pastie. Areola do not look like that.

what the fucking fuck is that

Not all boobs look the same.

Attached: Creepy Tits.gif (376x297, 1.99M)

so you're jess from pittsburgh then

thats neat. I havent seen it, what do you do in the documentary?

>thread on Yea Forums

What were you expecting here

>watch the Orville episode 1
>main character is a literal cuck (played by seth macfarlane)
>he forgives the woman who cucked him and makes her his first officer
Fucking hell. At least there weren't any weed jokes.
>episode 2
>a shit load of weed jokes
>also, the plot is just an excuse to get the cuck and his ex-wife alone together
aaaaaand dropped.

Is there a decent Star Trek-like show out there?

Attached: at least she was cute.gif (600x338, 2.68M)

Just you wait until they start turning the negro into a Gary Stu.

Genuinely the David Lunch Lol of /trek/

Watch episode 4 where they find the society that doesn't know they're living in a space ship. That's the first good episode.

Yeah, I hated that. They basically make him into Geordi but while Geordi was the sort of socially awkward dude you'd expect for someone that intelligent. Orville Negro acts like a total average normie all the time but we're supposed to buy that he's a secret genius. Its a waste of his character too, when he was trading quips with the pilot he was amusing but now he's just sitting down in engineering doing a totally unconvincing job of being smart.

I still like the show but I agree that was shit.

Attached: Geordi - Thumbs Up.gif (346x263, 945K)

It's even implied he banged Alara in the alternate timeline.
It's fucking ridiculous and just serves to feed the black ego.
At least Gordon is a good character.

Attached: gored.jpg (1000x563, 45K)

Yeah, I was not thrilled with that.

He's turned into a terrible character and I don't think he can be salvaged. Maybe if they had him have a complete mental breakdown and rant about how his entire persona is a lie and he can't keep acting like such a fake normie conformist twat anymore he could become interesting and start acting with some of the eccentricities that a genius should have but frankly I don't think his actor can handle that.

Best option would be to just kill him off and replace him with a more interesting character.

Yep, and vibrating anus with the grip of a free climber.

If he's such a genius then surely some science or weapons lab somewhere will want his help to develop weapons to fight the Kaylon?
Please, I don't care if they make him even more meme tier as long as he's gone.

Nah, its about time for Orville to kill off a major character and he's the natural candidate. He's got no character arc left since he's already perfect, he's not really contributing anything anymore but he's been there since the start and he used to be somewhat likable so killing him would have a little weight. He's perfect sacrificial lamb material at this point.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

Attached: GET LITTY.jpg (584x348, 124K)

I'm a big fan of Schisms. The one where Riker has insomnia and they find out inter dimensional aliens are abducting people through wormholes.

Attached: Data Rape.gif (336x264, 1.35M)

>not dropping it the minute klingron played double-agent right when the orville crew arrived

>guy pretends to watch the orville for the first time so he can complain about black people

>complain about black people
But everyone likes the black doctor woman.

Attached: 1550454282905.gif (306x258, 1.23M)

>non can't read
the one who mentioned the black is a different user from the one who watched the orville for the first time, retard. I bet you watch STD and likes it.

Dude, I cited Geordi as a contrast to what Orville Negro (Darnell?) should be. I like Geordi, he was my favorite character as a kid because I could relate to him as the smart guy who has trouble in social situations.

Darnell isn't a shit character because he's black. He's a shit character because he acts like a conformist normie with great social skills but he's supposed to have the sort of genius intellect that would keep him from relating to most people.

Attached: kfc.gif (250x197, 937K)

He's also a black stud who the ladies can't resist and who keep coming back for more sex even after they've split up.

>He's a shit character because he acts like a conformist normie with great social skills but he's supposed to have the sort of genius intellect that would keep him from relating to most people.
What a delusional projection. Smart people hanging out with the wrong crowd and wasting their potential is a common occurrence in both fiction and real life. Go be an incel somewhere else.

>smart guy can't figure out how to not act like a sperg
wew lad

source?

Your trolling is lazy and derivative. Step up your game faggot.

It's a belief he desperately clings on to in order to justify to himself why he's such a social fuckup.

Rogue Planet.

Attached: beautiful.png (1538x896, 1.38M)

Its not a matter of being unable to behave like a sperg. Its a matter of just being bored with how fake and tiresome most social interactions are. I used to be really good at faking it, I was pretty fucking popular in high school but I spent all my time maintaining this facade of what was expected. Eventually you just see how full of shit everything is and it becomes a chore to pretend its not.

Attached: Plato those who see past the lies of their culture.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Is this fedora copypasta?

He honestly thinks Plato was referring to being unable to socialize like a mentally healthy person.

>Why did Data only show Lal 2 genders?

Because Star Trek takes place in an enlightened age, where people believe in actual science.

Your trolling is still lazy. Is this what you call stepping up your game?

Thank you friend, but I meant source on the chick shopped into the pic in the post I replied to

I'd Marry her and take her to the museums with all the best Romantic art. Turner, Cole, Black. Aivazovsky... and then I spend my days painting her on wood panel.

Attached: the-little-girl-from-jurassic-park-has-a-new-life-2.jpg (700x519, 50K)

>now he's trying to say any post he doesn't like is samefag

>chick
It's Bashirfaggot, our resident tranny.

Attached: 1551759459660.png (1095x823, 723K)

>trigger happy janny again
Guess I won't be around much longer lads.

Attached: 1547258898894.png (1000x1000, 190K)

Serious question: Why didn't maritza just pay some Bajoran dominatrix to kick him in the balls a bunch and call him a cardassian butcher. Maybe he pays her like ten times her usual rate. Makes more sense than larping as a war criminal and getting your own retarded ass executed for a crime you didn't even commit.

He wanted to get himself executed for the Bajorans as much as himself.

There was a plothole in that episode I never understood. The Bajorans believe that Gul Darheel is this mass murderer, their equivalent of Amon Goeth. He's a wanted man, the kind of guy we'd expect them to go to any lengths to prosecute with extreme prejudice. But Gul Darheel died several years ago; if the occupation was just ending when the show started, it would have been white Bajor was still under Cardassian rule. So how does no one on Bajor know he's dead? You'd think it's the sort of thing they'd try and keep a tab on. It's not like the Cardassians made his death a private affair; Dukat said millions of Cardassians mourned his passing.

I can only assume this is a holdover from the early 90s, before internet and cellphones were ubiquitous and information spread around the world in an instant. I guess the writers didn't appreciate the implications of a world where they can send messages faster than light.

How's your award winning tv show coming along then, user?

Is Sisco religious? He comes off as atheistic.

Geordi is a fanbase insert.
Let that sink in.

Attached: levar-burton-star-trek-1280jpg-e9600b_1280w-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 97K)

Are the Cardassians like the Germans?

>The Visitor, one of the best episodes of the Star Trek Franchise, lost an Emmy to Threshold, one of the worst episodes of the Stark Trek franchise.
I think he's an atheist for most of the series, but he adopts the Bajoran faith by the end of it.

Attached: 1555639375195.jpg (692x530, 74K)

You're boring. Not aggressive enough. Make a flawed argument, and I'll cut it down.

You follow award shows? Isn't that kinda gay

What are you trying to argue?

You're too passive. Give me an opinion to work off of.

Geordi is the 1980s stereotypical nice guy nerd archetype.

He rubs up on holograms and gets caught doing it by the poon he's holograming.

Death Eternal

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

normies

/trek/ is alive and healthy. After got is over we'll be back to previous levels of...you know...

Why no gay girls in DISC?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>that episode where Geordi creates a hologram AI of his waifu, and then is disappointed to find out the real life version of her isnt as good as his hologram version

Too real.

Attached: geordi time.jpg (1200x680, 42K)

I've masturbated to girls I know irl

You will lie and tell girls you know that you liked it

Attached: MV5BYzk5MzcyMTMtYjlmMy00ZTQ1LTg4NmYtOTg4MzdhYTNiOTY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDk0ODI3OA@@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,1 (182x268, 5K)

>tfw your best friend gets more girls than you without even trying and he's a fucking robot

Attached: Geordi sad.jpg (475x363, 48K)

Data doesn't have sperm tho.

Data is a one of a kind FULLY FUNCTIONAL machine man with super intellect and strength/stamina. Fucker could probably alter his robo dicks size/shape at will to reach peak pleasure efficiency.

How can biologicals even compete.

It's like having sex with your keyboard and wouldn't count.

You're a Droid and I'm annoyed

I feel like by the time Star Trek takes place in the future we'll be over this pan gender bullshit.

There will be full gender equality.

Go Go Gadget Dick!

Attached: Data Potential Mate.jpg (500x384, 19K)

What kind of dumb name is Durango? I no longer like this episode.

The actor was Jewish

Link or stink

mak E new tred

She won't talk to you without getting paid.

Attached: 7b82acbcdaca0433a1be069e088f1b3e.jpg (419x763, 39K)

She doesn't need to talk to me to sit on my face.

Her big, strong security guards will make short work of you.

New thread?

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Stop shitting up the thread when you have nothing to say other than try to divert attention away from some actual discussion.
It could be that information about Cardassia and its going ons was kept very tightly under wraps. News of the death of a high rank Gul might've made the Bajorans even more trigger happy, so block any info about it from the public.

Can you, like, shut up?

>computer, freeze program
>nothing
AGAIN
DOES THE FUCKING HOLODECK EVER WORK RIGHT, OR DO PEOPLE ONLY DARE TO VENTURE INSIDE WHEN IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER EPISODE OF "THE HOLODECK IS BROKEN"

He makes some fair points. There's no reason to be abusive.

There's thousands of hours of stellar cartography running simulations off cam.

is dukat a cuddler?

He's incapable of feeling.

>implying this isn't just how general threads always turn-out
Fucking newfag; lurk moar, then try posting without the pretense. Maybe peruse boards that aren't on the first page of Google when you search for "Yea Forums".

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (777x437, 60K)

looks like a golem

S N A P

BROS YOU CAN SEE HER ASS CHEEKS WTF

Attached: S05 E21 - The Perfect Mate.mkv_snapshot_25.28.108.jpg (1920x1080, 713K)

You should be ashamed. Looking at an old lady like that.

I want to pee inside her.

>*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF

Who's the captain Picard of today?

Disgusting swine.

Can this be the last /trek/?

Attached: 1528635586831.jpg (803x439, 43K)

Shoppd

Did they?

Attached: t-pol-93018900569.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Would you?

Attached: Jolene BlalaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

Anyone else training themselves by ONLY jacking off to BF photos so just in case you meet xer in rl you won't be so nervous and it is like you have been dating all this time and don't stutter and have flop sweat and bo pits?

This post is hurtful to the community.

>belly"button"

Attached: yikes.jpg (605x526, 41K)

many years later this pic still gives me nightmares

New?

Barclay prison time for colocrimes?

Lals death was the saddest moment in all of star trek history.

Computers can't "die" per se. It was deactivated.

There is no difference. We're just biological computers, do we get deactivated or do we die?

computers can be reactivated

Lal couldn't be reactivated. That was the whole point.

She was ugly and deserves no pity.

It's interesting to see how your argument deteriorated.

You think Lal is sexy?