What Is Dead May Never Die

I'm quite distraught, lads. The Night King/White Walkers were my favorite faction/characters on the show. I was really rooting for them and their legions of the dead. To add insult to injury they were all killed by literally, objectively the cringiest, ugliest, smallest/weakest, most potato-kin resemblant character in the series. Since the death of Stannis this show has been barrelling full pelt off a cliff. What the fuck has happened to the writers and creative leaders/drivers of this franchise. How could they just make blunder after blunder after blunder.

I would have respected only ONE slayer of the Night King and that would have been Stannis Baratheon. He was the only human figure to exemplify any kind of higher purpose/sense of himself and a devotion to something about self aggrandizement and petty power squabbles. The decided to cuck him, humiliate him and instead propel some deformed subhuman Bongspawn cretin to superhuman and laughably surreal levels of power and influence.

The treatment of the White Walkers in Episode 3 is literally another BioWare building up the Reapers to a terrifying, godlike, all consumingly powerful machine race/ancient and impossible to understand evil, and then turning them into a horrific joke in the following games.

Fuck this show and fuck normals. You ruin everything. I was positively suicidal after Episode 3.

Attached: onetrueking.jpg (780x439, 37K)

>blah blah blah I’m an edgy incel
we get it

you cant kill this either boyo

Attached: 1553160465708.gif (329x302, 22K)

I'm not an incel, I've had sex with 2 women and engaged in sexual activity with at least 5.

i second this, such a wasted villain. GoT had the opportunity to be something different but mass television ruined it. hopefully GRRM will write an ending it deserves before he dies

They should have just had this be the final episode but have everyone die.

I just remember man going all the way back, the first reveal of the Walkers, the expeditions beyond the Wall, man, the Crows hiding in abject fucking terror, the tension and fear as they silently plodded along in the cold and snow.

Hardhome, man, when they fucking emerged on the hilltops, raising the fucking giants and slain Wildlings, and then the fucking dragon javelin scene, coupled with raising it too. Even as late as Season 7 with the breaching the Wall, demolishing it, they were fucking keeping me hooking to this show. An ancient, terrifying evil, wanting to remake the world, bring about the Long Night and endless death, misery and carnage.

They should have won.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-082527_YouTube.jpg (809x1682, 808K)

So? I didn' call you a virgin, I called you an incel. Where's your gf again?

She left me for a man of mulatto persuasion.

Thanks I’m depressed now

Thanks for stopping by.

go fucking die in a fire you liberal feminist piece of shit. actually go fucking die.

I’m with you. More main characters should have died, the battle was rushed and poorly filmed, John did shit. Bran did nothing after all his buildup. Arya bring shoehorned in as the one that takes the NK down in the most anti climatic way possible.

Awful episode

It ruined everything, the entire series, at least the entire White Walker/Beyond the Wall arc up until that point, which for me was unironically the main appeal of the show, it's fucking garbage.

Attached: qfsbr39h5eiz.png (610x406, 292K)

it's been a while doc

Stannis was a coward and fool, should have died much sooner.

why is nu/pol/ so easily baited

Actual plottwist, why didnt bran just hide a dagger near him on his chair? While the Night king was slowly raising his sword to strike bran, bran could have just stabbed him in the dick.

Attached: papika_drool.jpg (400x379, 41K)

No one is more wasted than the night king's generals. They did literally nothing. They just stood there looking evil.

The NK has a dick?

Attached: bran.png (1913x1080, 758K)