I can't figure out if this is based or cringe

I can't figure out if this is based or cringe.

Attached: john wick.jpg (1500x999, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT71TGJVUnI
youtu.be/F-WyWK8ypdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r*ddit loves keanu and john wick, you'll fit right in there

Based keanu is the only American action star (apart from suicidal Tom Cruise) that still cares about real stunts and fighting. Yeah these films are stupid but they are body count action flicks and sometimes thats enough.

YEAH, I'M THINKIN' HE'S BASED.

1st one was based, second cringe, the third will likely be yikes

Attached: 1538254294209.webm (1024x426, 2.9M)

An all black suit is pretty cringe unless you want to look like a bartender.

I'll give you my problem with it... The underlying story is absolutely based. It's about a damned man who got out of hell by doing the impossible task. He is drawn back into it because his redemption was never earned and righteous and he knows it. He goes on a revenge killing spree that does not end and every move he makes pulls him deeper into the hole. It becomes clear that it's not about redemption anymore, it's about destroying hell itself or die trying. He seeks peace in revenge but it is never the right move, he should've let it go and turned the other cheek. But the loss is so great, no man can accept it and move on so he goes on a self-destructing mission. The people he deals with know the price of everything but the value of nothing. They keep asking themselves why John goes mad because of a dog. That dog is not worth much monetarily but it's invaluable in Wick's mind. He does not value money or power, he has seen the other side and values only love. Now that that is gone completely tho, he turns into a Kamikaze on a mission to destroy everything evil. This is why they are scared of him, he burns the money and blackmail instead of using it himself. He knows the price of the money but he also knows it has no value to him. It's a very deep and interesting story about a man on a one-way mission back into hell after seeing the light for a bit but losing everything he loved.

BUT

The neon lights and endless Mary Sue and deus ex machina moments are retarded altho it's better than most action shits.

Statham does too, he’s a britbong tho

Is that the rapper Common?

>typical day in american airport

Kek even if you have impossibly incredible silencers, the bullets still hit the fucking walls and people don't even blink an eye

I have about as much respect for John Wick as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise John Meme.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

This shit looks so fucking retarded. Who suspends their disbelief to this?

Not if it’s subsonic ammunition.

t redditor

It's just completely boring.

>15min of interesting setup
>47 hours of monotone punch shoot punch shoot with an invulnerabile, lightning fast guy with infinite stamina

I got that Wick is hitman doom guy from this.

subsonic ammo go through walls?

It's not that unbelievable if you've ever been in a big crowd

>tripfag is retarded
Truly unexpected.

The first one was ok
I dont get what the massive praise was
It wasnt even the best action movie that came out that year

>boomers on Yea Forums are now triggered and assblasted by john wick
>nofun allowed as usual

I can see the mahvel and GoT hateposting but yall are some angryass boomers. Please tell me enlightened boomers what you watch?

>inb4 bladerunner 2049 or some Yea Forumscore cause this board is as creative and fun as Yea Forums

Attached: siiip.jpg (470x529, 39K)

No. When does a bullet go through a wall in that scene?

Do you actually know how loud firing a gun is?

if you cant figure out if Keanu Reeves and John wIck are based you should go back to cuckit

>now
Why are you so new?
Why weren't you here for the first reddit wick movie, 2018 star wars cancer?

Literally everything afterwards in both movies never comes close to this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT71TGJVUnI

First one was great, the sequel wasn't.

That's clearly not black, though.

He's bleeding out and limping around for 90% of the movies.

>people not giving a shit about anything but themselves in 2019
>the sound from hundred of people walking/talking in underground
>guns have silencers
>it's unusual so your brain won't process it unless you pay attention to it
this is literally what would happen in reality

Then why the fuck even bring him up when you know he doesn't fit in the category?

you said it does with subsonic ammo

wtf I hate John Wick now

First one is good but there’s some issues with pacing and repetitive soundtrack. But it has the GOAT fight scene in the club. Second one has a much more developed narrative/world and pacing is much smoother and more mature, and the soundtrack was better developed throughout. That said, the action doesn’t reach club levels of the first movie, but on the flip side there are more action scenes evenly spread out through the movie. Overall I think both are good and they both have their strengths and weaknesses. I am hoping Parabellum takes the good from both and becomes the best in the series. We will see.

>Keanu Charles Reeves is a Canadian actor, director, producer, and musician

He has an English mother too, so he's more English than American.

No I’d didn’t. Point out exactly where you thought this. You might want to reread my post and the one I was replying to again.

I get that it's not, but from a casual glance he looks like he's dressed like someone who knows suits look good but has no imagination beyond black on black

NONE of the people around Keanu have ANY spatial awareness? NOBODY notices the bloody guy casually firing up to someone else up there?

only the first is good

For the real true patrician action star who does all his own stunts you need to look to Scott Adkins.

Attached: Accident-Man-Scott-Adkins-Amy-Johnston-1.jpg (1000x667, 155K)

first one is pretty fun
second one is quite bad

Attached: 1556452450682.jpg (500x500, 7K)

god i wish that were me

Because he mostly stars in American movies and America is Britain’s colony anyway

youtu.be/F-WyWK8ypdg

based

Attached: Ko26BiQ.png (970x665, 881K)

His face is covered in blood and he’s jutting a long suppressed gun out about two feet past his shoulder. Legitimately how dare you try to beguile people into thinking this isn’t the worst thing ever anyone has ever made.

Go train BJJ. You'll love it.

At least all wamyn get dealt with in seconds everytime he encounters them, like it would be in real life.

have

First is based, second is bordering on cringe but still based, third will probably be cringe

If you imagine the other assassins as demons he basically is

Non assassins in the universe are basically npcs, its supposed to be surreal and played off as a joke

You'd know, faggot

Based and Adkinspills

Attached: Ninja-scott-adkins-19341341-800-358.jpg (800x358, 41K)

Based as fuck.
Dude worked his ass off to be able to live with his wife that he dearly loved
Managed to rise to the challenge and did the impossible and got out
Wife died of cancer, wife left a gift for him to help him morn
Shit head took that all away from him and now he gets his revenge
Still honors his old debts
Punishes those who try and wrong him
Out to settle the score
Based Keanu also does all his own stunts and even is big into comp shooting now because of these movies and is a based method actor.

It was a different time.

>based or cringe

I fucking hate Zoomers and their retarded meme words so much