An interdimensional portal opened and prime Heisenberg finds himself in Game of Thrones season 1 King's Landing...

An interdimensional portal opened and prime Heisenberg finds himself in Game of Thrones season 1 King's Landing. What will happen next?

Attached: marco-de-plastico-breaking-bad-heisenberg-i16664.jpg (511x694, 53K)

He hides somewhere

Science, BITCH!

I think more like he ends up making meth for the hill tribes.

He makes gunpowder and conquers the world.

literally shit wildfire

literally the same plot of breaking bad only he's forced to make wildfyre instead of meth

Attached: 000.gif (288x288, 2.05M)

for bombs maybe.
but for firearms.

He knocks on a lot of doors.

he probably dies 4 episodes in, medieval cancer treatment isnt great

He's going to miss all his cancer treatments.

>implying Sam won't find a book that teaches him how to cure cancer in five minutes with just a dagger and some ointment

What did people think about cancer in those days? Just "death by old age"?

>gets tyrion and a bunch of gale betticker tier alchemists to create meth and explosives
Kino as fuck

cancer inst invented yet

Ramsay Bolton on meth.

White's Goodman vs Ramsay's twenty?

Attached: 74586356312523.jpg (760x504, 49K)

his big advantage would be the fact hes a modern day chemist in a medieval world, so he could probably land himself a pretty sweet gig and an alchemist. assuming he ends up working for bobby b, im not sure how hed fair during the transition to Joffrey. id say hed fair well because of cersei's affection of wildfire, shed want to keep him around. if he decided to play the game of thrones he might fair well, he knows the basics of leveraging his position and basic politics overall, but hes also kind of a retard and overly emotional so i could imagine him dying after overplaying his hand and fighting littlefinger.

Attached: dude_weed.png (616x682, 327K)

>Damnit, Theon. I'm just trying to provide my house. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

And a whole lot of autism
>walt accidentally created the knight king after he travel to got before doing experiments
Deepest lore

Crystal Wildfire

You can't use wildfire in guns it melts through almost everything and is sensitive to light

YO THIS IS MY OWN PRIVATE KINGDOM BITCH
>sends out a army of helicopter bitch badgers
Where's my money

Attached: 1505640947_giphy.gif (500x350, 492K)

God damn, that thrashy slut look on Sophia makes my dick diamonds just like her nipples on that pic