Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you holla'd yo' aunt Lysa jumped all up in tha Moon door, biatch...

Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you holla'd yo' aunt Lysa jumped all up in tha Moon door, biatch? Do dis not matter, biatch?
Ah, I shuppoze we is takin a cold-ass lil crippled boyz trips as facts, then? Should all trials be settled dis way, biatch?
Do pimped out deedz not weigh up in on mah innocence, biatch? Savin you from tha Lannisters, returnin yo' ass ta yo' seat up in Winterfell, savin yo' brutha n' brangin tha Vale tha fuck into yo' steez fo' realz. A fair trial is tha least you can offer mah dirty ass.
No, biatch? Straight-up well. I shall demand trial by combat.
Not even that? Fine, then tha Nightz Watch will serve me well enough, wit tha dead on tha way you need every last muthafuckin playa you can spare.
No, biatch? Straight-up well yo, but yo ass be a Stark, mah lady. I shall not accept yo' sentence if yo ass is not tha one ta look me up in tha eye n' take mah game yo ass.
Or, whatever, just have tha goblin biiiatch mutilate mah throat wit mah dagger n' shit. Then burn mah body.
Or you can just leave mah corpse on tha floor. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. That would be aaight as well.

Attached: 59F951BC06F945B28612DF20BAF47E5A.jpg (277x275, 25K)

2/10
Somebody help this guy out

KANGSLAYER! WHAT A MUHFUGGIN KANG HE WUZ! HERE TO DAT NIGGA AERY, PROTECTA OF COMPTON, RULA OF THA 7 GANGS N’ TO THA GLOCK I POPPED AT HIS DOME!

Attached: 1556743091318.jpg (234x237, 21K)

bump, im not funny so ill stfu

>doesn't say muh dick
reported for low quality post

Lord Blacklish won't tolerate white cracka bullshit REVIVE HIM NOW

harrenhal......home
least it was till it was off the table

Attached: harrenhal1.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Someone please! Bigfinger didn't deserve it

I DONT APPRECIATE BEING MADE A FOOL OF, LIL NIGGA!

Imagine typing this out and thinking it was funny.

0/10

The absolute state of zoomer “humor”

CHAOS IS... SHIIIIIEEEEETTTT T WHATS THE LINE AGAIN ?

claim your waifu

Attached: 1555361654807.jpg (2985x2281, 1.81M)

loli bran

>Meera looks the exact fucking same

Based and frogpilled

It's depressing seeing this as a black man. I realize that I've been brainwashed into finding cauc features attractive.

trap theon

I'm going to keep pointing out hat black CIA looks like Michael Jordan until someone gives me a you.

Nope, whites just look better deal with it.

trap Euron

He looks fine but white / chinky other than the skin. You just hate your race. Redirect it to ZOG and move on in life.

Black people are existentially absurd

>I'm a European and I have never seen a black person or heard a black person speak naturally in my life.

Kek CIA and Jorah make the sexiest women

that's great! now convince all other blacks not to race mix with white people, this would save both of our races a lot of trouble.

It's because African Americans have 20% European admixture on average.

Attached: race_of_funklestein.jpg (640x721, 67K)

that explains why american blacks have much whiter/sharper facial features than african blacks.

>ITT: Terrible writing.
Don't quit your day jobs, folks.

Attached: yablewme.png (500x374, 221K)

Jesus that jaw from ygritte makes a total chad

Renly, she looks like smirkfu lmao

is that how is goes in the show? I haven't seen season 7...

Gendry

I fo' sho' told yo ass not to trust a nigga

Attached: lf ned.jpg (1280x720, 74K)