Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: mylawn.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Rust ended up fucking maggy.
The threat was legitimate even if maggy initiated it.
Marty was right.

"I still think Coolsville sucks."

>"I just saw your wife and thought she could use some fucking."
>"You don't fuck my wife. I like to fuck my wife."
Rust was clearly in the wrong.

>past a certain age a man who doesn't maw his own lawn can be a bad thing

Rust obviously. He knew was being offensive and did it on purpose because he disliked Marty for cheating on Maggie. Then again, Marty was in the wrong to cheat on Maggie, but that's their business.
Then later Rust and Maggie were both in the wrong when they fugged.

>maw

>2019
>Still mowing your lawn instead of making it
Disgusting

>get annoyed with Rust’s volcel bullshit
>repeatedly tell Rust to have sex
>Rust has sex
>get annoyed with the sex Rust is having
Marty was clearly in the wrong

Did Maggie properly clean her ass before Rust got all up in it or was there a messy post-sex clean up scene the audience wasn't privy to?

They used an ass double for Maggie right?

A pathologically jealous husband is still wrong even if the wife is cheating

no, it was all her.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1553985564806.png (494x1291, 463K)

>hur dur look at me being high and mighty
there's no objectivity in this world
You being a king and me being a fat fucking neet is ultimately all the same, you play pretend to have power, when you're just gonna fucking rot and die like everyone else and be forgotten, as absolutely nothing has meaning on this floating rock we know nothing about,

>TFW the woman who posted this experiences more emotions in an average day than I have in my entire life
God, I wish I felt things. It looks so much richer than this.

Trust is a choice. Not an obligation.

Even if i had a pitbull for 15 years without a problem with the dog. I wouldn't let my newborn near him.
Maybe in 100 years the dog would never bite.
It doesn't mean the trust is missplaced or wrong.
Ultimately in this case, the wife fucked. Not saying he didn't deserve or anything. But he was double right not to trust. Even if she didn't fuck he'd still be right.

Only children and women can't control their emotion. You are on a path to enlightenment.

Like someone else said.
Marty was right in the face of Rust. But he was in the wrong in the face of Maggy.

God

reggeh muhfockin lah-due

>i'm just trying to fuck your wife

what did he mean by this?

thats exactly what I thought too

>twenty something years worth of repression the post
Sounds to me like she's just venting anger at herself. A normal confident person doesn't give a shit what you say to them. I've been called short so many times at 5'11ft that I don't even react anymore.It's literally that simple, someone tells you beef curtains lol k, or no reaction, there's a billion other things to think about than this stupid shit and anyone getting angry about it will never get out of that hole.

that's a man baby

this but expanding on it, while rust wasn't doing it on purpose, but marty's beta-tier reaction could have contributed to mag's decision to fuck rust

I CAME IN YER WIFE MARTTTYYY

TALM 'BOUT HE MOWED HIS LAWN
TALM 'BOUT HE GONNA FUCK HIS WIFE
HIGH YEAH