Daily reminder that It's Pat

Daily reminder that It's Pat

Attached: 51W12F4DFRL._SY445_.jpg (308x445, 25K)

>proves love is a trans thing
What did (((they))) mean by this

>SNL movie
nopenopenopenopeneopneponeopenopnopenopenopenopenopenop

>waynes world

literally a bargain bin Bill and Ted
Now Blue's Brothers....there was an SNL movie *cracks* *sips*

Frasier boned this chick.

I dont care what anyone says, MacGruber is unadulterated comedy kino.

>MacGruber

Isn't he the guy who made a helicopter from CD cases to escape an inhabited island or something?

Wait a minute, are they discriminating against non binary queer individuals? This movie is problematic

based patposter

the only notable/good thing about this film is that Ween are very briefly in it.

Based

Is this an anime?

he also married two consecutive playboy blondies and got divorced by both. He's bad at chosing.

too much tossed salad and not enough scrambled eggs

sneed

The only part of this I have seen is the part with Ween, because Ween was in that part.

This movie is both depressing and gives me hope. It's depressing because trans people are treated as a joke and it gives me hope because it shows how far we have come as a society in such a short amount of time. That being said... Come on it's 2019 - stop being transphobic!

A cock in a frock is not a woman.

I did a rewrite for this piece of shit then they got someone else to rewrite it again and made it total shit

You are a pervert

lol

is this satire

Could this film be made today ?

no it's Pat

Yes, as a drama and it would win best picture

Attached: Its Pat.png (264x332, 152K)

kek

just because it's this easy to get (You)s now doesn't mean you have to remind me and make me sad

>stop being transphobic!
just don't try to use female bathrooms like the degenerate you are.

Omega JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-120510_Chrome.jpg (759x220, 36K)

you're bad at spelling.

>your

>yor

ur

>when you're on fire after GROUNDHOG DAY and are able to make whatever you want

Attached: 1551704239792.jpg (503x755, 99K)

I knew a Pat in real life. Worked at a grocery store as a cashier. Was named "Sam". It was chubby and had boobs so was not sure man boobs or real ones. Would always get on his/her line, strike up convo and get to the bottom of it. Then one day Sam was never seen again.

TFW Julia Sweeney (who plays Pat) is kinda hot. She was The Wolf's girlfriend in Pulp Fiction. She is shown right before he peels out in his NSX.

but was it Pat?

>t. Michael Scott