Why was a 1978 capeshit far superior than anything Hack Snyder has been able to defecate?

Why was a 1978 capeshit far superior than anything Hack Snyder has been able to defecate?

Attached: IMG_6558.jpg (404x608, 58K)

It's the best superhero movie ever made. So it's literally better than what any other director has shit out
>bbbbbut Thor 2 dark world was kino
*yawn*

Even Burton's Batman isn't as good as Superman, so it's not exactly a fair comparison.

Wait, are you trying to imply that movies were somehow worse back then? lmao

No but they had much smaller budgets and less access to cgi/special effects, so it would have been much harder to make a true capekino than it is today

Watchmen is better than Superman, sorry to burst your bubble

Superman had a tremendous budget.

It had soul and the hero wasn't a degenerate.

Everyone said that to keep this crap afloat. There has been no good marvel movie since the first iron man

>Watchmen is better than Superman, sorry to burst your bubble
Watchmen sucked. It took capeshit far too seriously.

>Every scene is a copypaste from the comic except by the ending because the director was so fucking retard to not understand the meaning of the Story
LMFAO, Snyder says that he is inspired by Alan Moore works, but even Moore hated his shit movie. Sorry to break your bubble, snyderfaggot.

Alan Moore let his GF live with him
And his wife and his gf and wife fell in love and ran off leaving him all alone.

He actually helped David Hayter with script. Nice try though.

Man of Steel is miles better, and ,ironically, it's what Donner would have done himself if he wasn't restrained by Salkinds, runtime and technology of those years ofc.

wtf

It took it actually quite satirical and ironical (not mistaken with plebbit "irony" of mcu movies or Superman III).
Man of Steel is serious (as it should be).

Attached: fight donner.jpg (1041x1600, 493K)

Snake wrote watchmen?

>Man of Steel is miles better

Attached: rajeev_31e62.jpg (542x949, 45K)

He did.

Ending change was also him.

Russian. And I grew up with Reeve movies, as well as Dean Cain and those Superboy actors and Superman was my faborite superhero until I saw first picture of Spider-Man and then Spidey himself Spider-Man TAS.
And then I watched Man of Steel and Supes is still number one to me.

Attached: 12362122_145245495840401_1509266543_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Snake wrote fucking X-Men, friend.

Attached: snake.png (295x515, 147K)

You think CGI makes something kino? Hahaha

I love that movie

who cares what Moore thinks, the guy is nuts

It and X2 are the best X-Men movies.
Interestingly Hayter has a writing credit in both of them.

all the Jesus symbolism was just 2DEEP for you

>moore's disapproval implies the movie is bad

Attached: 1514617751863.jpg (400x440, 39K)

>Watchmen is better than Superman

Attached: WOW BRAH.jpg (435x450, 17K)

Watchman is the best capeshit movie of all time, my friend

>muh genre deconstruction
Cringe

go back to your Marvel movies, faggot

I will when you go back to your /GoT/ general edgelord

but I hate GoT

and I hate the MCU

you lie

>Even Burton's Batman isn't as good as Superman, so it's not exactly a fair comparison.
Superman's budget adjusted for inflation was 214 million
It was 5x as expensive as Star Wars despite green screen being the only heavy use of effects

No u

An un-filmable comic book spectacularly misinterpreted by an intellect-vacuum style-over substance literal cinepleb director

vs

Donner and Reeve's verisimilitude KINO

Nah son

Attached: Zone.jpg (513x331, 56K)

>who watches the watchmen?
>no one
poetry

Attached: snyder is a pleb.jpg (894x428, 108K)

What a shitty tagline

Not in the proper context, it refers to the revolutionary special effects that made it look like Superman was actually flying, something that previous films failed to do successfully. People saw the movie and they did in fact believe because of the groundbreaking flying effects.