He has no time stone now

he has no time stone now

Attached: 81TH8alGVIL._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 25K)

yes he does

so you haven't seen the movie, go see it and come back

Did you forget when cap returned them? Strange will get it back

>The lengthy sequence where Ruffalo tells Tilda Swinton he'll put everything back where it belongs afterwards
>Cap doing just that.
Why the fuck wouldn't he have it back?

Because in the 2024 timeline Thanos destroyed it.

brainlets

Retards

I think they can use a borrowed Time Stone to bring back their own time line's stones, the same as Thanos used it to bring back the Mind Stone in Infinity War. But I also think they haven't done so to leave the story of their time line falling apart due to a lack of Infinity Stones, like The Ancient One warned would happen, in a later movie.

They aren't doing alternate timelines. Think about it tards, they exist in the only future where they beat Thanos. Why even go through the bother of returning the stones to a timeline that they lose in?
Returning the stones gets rid of alternate timelines and syncs them back up basically.

there are no stones in 2023 actually

He never needed it once he mastered his powers

But he does need it for the wacky time alteration powers

>I was only pretending in 3... 2...

Were you asleep during the beginning of the movie?

>I can’t grasp simple concepts

Not that I give a fuck nor that I'm plan ing to see the movie in a few months once the flow of dribbling teenagers are gone, but does this mean Captain America give the soul stone back to Red Skull? Now that would be an interesting conversation...

>OH SHIT YOU'RE ALIVE WHADDUP MY N WORD

Thanos destroys the stones at the beginning of the film you retard. That's the whole reason they go back in time.

where do they put the soul stone back?

Just give it back to red skull on vormir

How about a captain america trilogy where he fights enemies but also has to avoid past cap. Also no proof that he didnt keep the stones

Even if Cap returns the stone to half a second after they took them, they still fucked up a bunch of other shit while they were there, and events will go differently. That son, means there are alternate timelines. Loki escapes with Tesseract after Avengers. GotG1 happens completely differently because Thanos, Nebula, Gamora, etc aren't there anymore. The Hydra guys think Cap is Hydra. Cap knows Bucky is alive before he knew before. Who knows what the fuck happens with the Soul stone. Cap fucks Peggy 7 times a day for 60 years straight until she dies.

>I can’t follow simple movies

Curse was broken and he left.

>'sup, Skully? Remember these two tards who fought over to decide who would kill themselves for the Soul Stone a few minutes ago?
>Well, yeah... They kinda put me out of work..
> Soooo... Here the stone back. Forget about all that stuff, allight? We good?
> Guess so...
> By the way, sorry about stopping you destroying New York: You were right all along.

russos said otherwise

The Russos basically confirmed there are alternate realities thanks to the time travel. Old Cap made a new one when he decided to stay.
Also past events do not change the future. In the timeline that matters, the stones don't exist anymore since Thanos reduced them to atoms.

It doesn't matter what retarded opinions there are, old cap just broke their own time travel theory which is a shame because I really like the idea of time travel not fucking up your own universe and just branching others.

Thanos deleted half of everyone, but then Earlier Thanos just time-jumps to the present and gets erased. So did the snap still happen? Are the stones back in play? What the fuck is reality now?

Isn't the next Doctor Strange movie gonna feature Nightmare? I can't wait.

>The Russos basically confirmed there are alternate realities thanks to the time travel.
loki series will happen in the "loki escaped with tessaract" timeline.

I was hoping Dr. Strange would have a bigger role, I thought for sure Dormammu was going to be the big bad of this

>Thanos deleted half of everyone, but then Earlier Thanos just time-jumps to the present and gets erased. So did the snap still happen? Are the stones back in play? What the fuck is reality now?
nothing changed. it excactly happened as shown in the movies.

If they lost the fight on titan, why didn't strange just redo it again? This fucker came up with some convoluted plan to wait 5 years for time travel to be invented just because he wanted Tony to die.

I know he said he would save the Time Stone over Tony and Peter but geez talk about holding a grudge.

because some stupid bullshit would happen and jadda jadda i have seen the future i opened a portal to joyland inside my ass.
why didn't he stop quill when he punched thanos in the face?

one of the coolest fake plot leaks had thanos eliminated before the halfway point and the rest of the film dealing with the consequences of their time-related meddling

instead we get a bunch of time travel fuckery before settling on "i guess a lot of timelines got fucked eh" and calling it good

I don't know why I was stupid enough to think that when Thanos' ship starts aiming at the sky a Dormammu or Silver Surfer or even Galactus would appear there...

Well they have pocket sized time travel technology now so dont really need it.

So does that mean Mordu will calm the fuck down in the sequel?

We should do a thread where everyone posts the fake leaks and we rate them.

Me too user, I was thinking Galactus.

Hey guys, member the part where Craptain America smelled my fucking buuuuUUUUUUuuuuuutt?

he tried to use it in infinity war against ebony maw but maw rekt him

>missed the entire scene where prof hulk explains it all

fucking brainlet

It would be way more kino if they jump to present and the snap still happens but the people who got snapped now are people leaving MCU including Thanos and new Avengers have to deal with consequences of inevability

you missed the entire part where those were seperate timeline's stones. and even if he 'got it back', chronoligically thanos would still get it from Strange use it and then destroy it

you dumb fucka