Drag Kids (2019)

The Hot Docs 2019 trailer for Drag Kids is out (the film screened at the festival two days ago). What do you think about it? Reviews so far are ecstatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUto5LJ2AmY

>"Adults watching it have a real tendency to project onto the kids. And that's coming from them, that's not coming from the kids. Whatever people want to project onto them is really about what their experiences maybe are, or their fears are,'' she says.

>"Anyone who is intolerant of this without watching it and learning about it is just scared and should maybe look at what they're scared of. There's nothing scary about a boy in a dress. That's not scary, it's great.''

huffingtonpost.ca/2019/04/30/drag-kids-hot-docs-documentary_a_23719641/

Attached: drag kids.png (880x640, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting/article-in-documentary-drag-kids-parents-cheer-as-children-slay-gender-norms/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Reiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

degeneracy

This is legitimately child abuse.

>>"Anyone who is intolerant of this without watching it and learning about it is just scared and should maybe look at what they're scared of. There's nothing scary about a boy in a dress. That's not scary, it's great.''
When will this end?

Attached: Goku.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

If a girl wearing a dress isn't abusive, why does it suddenly become abusive if it's a boy?
Parents pick clothes for children all the time.

How the fuck are these parents not in gaol?

Day of the rope when?

Hitler 2.0 when?

Attached: 1556725738682.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

Because that user thinks that a boy wearing a dress is somehow inherently sexual.

Hey look another /pol/ bitching thread.
I hope you guys realize you are the minority online.

That's the point.
They are trying to normalize it.
Pedophilia is next after that.

I hate millenials for infecting the world with this nonsense, I hate zoomers for only ironically hating it, and I hate Gen A because this is the only world they will know

2 scoops
2 terms

Nothing wrong with this. It's only bad when they promote their kids chopping their dicks off. Wearing a dress and putting paint on your face is no different than wearing any other costume

>lets sexy up some children: the movie

>muh slippery slope

young boi pussy

That's the problem. That's exactly why this is nightmarish.

rent free shitlib

drag doesn't slay gender norms
drag wouldn't exist without them
it's a performance of femininity for fuck's sake

So? Children aren't people. They don't contribute to society.

a little girl wearing makeup and provocative clothes is sexual objectification.

With a boy its straightup fetish shit.

Even with your warped cultural marxist ethics you should see the problem.
But of course you wont because you dont think, you just consume and repeat.

It's been true so far

>everyone in the comments of the youtube video and jewington post articles are against this

Attached: brazil.jpg (490x301, 22K)

>its okay to put young boys in drag
Kill yourself faggot

>Muh fallacy fallacy

Quit with the bullshit. You know why it's abuse, the exploitation and sexualization of children to collect tolerance points is fucking sick. Children crossdressing while dancing in clubs full of grown people (mostly men) is normal to you? Fuck off.

Good argument

I've already fapped to all these lil bois

/pol/ users can raid comments?
Wow I am shocked

children should have the choice of what to do with their body, if they don't want a dick why should they have one

>huffington

Why do people pretend like this online blog is a news source?

rent
free
for millions of voting americans, it is

>opposing this is /pol/

you just dont leave us much choice do you?

liberals are like 10% of the west
outside the western countries you are virtually inexistent
you have to import immigrants voters that despise your values and like the gibs just to survive in Europe

you'll be hanged soon, tranny

Like the OP states, adults tend to project themselves onto these children. Why are you assuming all this sick shit? Wearing makeup isn't inherently sexual

Why shouldn't I shove my dick in your ass right now and beat the shit out of you?

90% of the world hates degenerate shit like this.
Thankfully this kind of stuff ends in purges

watching /pol/ have little hissy fits over everything is the best entertainment

Insanity.

Attached: Slobodan Praljak.png (641x641, 407K)

Attached: 1546677244602.webm (853x480, 2.9M)

Exactly. If they want to have sex with adults, they should be allowed to as well.

Delete /pol/.

because that harms me, cutting your dick off harms no one else

It's child abuse because your son will be bullied until suicide due to having his social media filled with crossdress pictures their parents made for years.

So children should be able to kill themselves is what you're saying. Kids don't have the mental capacity to make a judgement like that. Read up on developmental psychology and you'll realize how oblivious children really are

>Hype & Influence
>Hype & Influence
>Hype & Influence
>Hype & Influence

what did sodomites mean by this?

Attached: desmond.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

>Children performing drag is a recent phenomenon catalyzed, in part, by the popularity of RuPaul’s Drag Race, the television series that became available on Netflix in 2013
Don't forget (((Netflix))) roll in this degeneracy.

theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting/article-in-documentary-drag-kids-parents-cheer-as-children-slay-gender-norms/

I miss when Yea Forums had a detached bemused perspective on everything. I'm sick of these election tourists actually expressing their impotent genuine rage everywhere. are you completely oblivious to how pointless it is on an anonymous website?

YOU JUST KNOW

>muh argument
Go jack off to little boys faghot, its wrong to sexualize children and force them into something that they dont understand so you can take pictures of them and show off online of how "progressive" you are. Go FUCKING DIE

Nah, it's about normalizing degeneracy.

Attached: 1537700098223.jpg (768x899, 181K)

/pol/ didn't put those kids in dresses.

If you say so lol

Yes it is. Parents are raping the minds of the young, naive, and impressionable to use their children as soldiers for their own SJW bullshit.

Attached: 1477074538300.jpg (638x631, 237K)

>adults tend to project themselves onto these children.
Does this make it okay for you? Did you even read what I said? These children are wearing dresses and high heels and then dancing in clubs that are full of grown men. How the fuck is this normal to you? And then you want to spin this on ME thinking sick shit? You're a brain dead drone.

this shit looks like something out of a /pol/ copypaste from 2012

as a former minor, I agree. I used to be 15 and want exodia to solve the shit out of me with his sixth piece

real life shota folks

t-this is just a c-coincidence, right user?

Attached: everysingletime.jpg (485x268, 37K)

get some new material /pol/. it's getting stale.

They put them in their basements instead.

Attached: 1497609184270.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

hey commie, do you think your little third world immigrants darlings love the idea of trans and lgbt? Do you think your "minorities" vote left for more trans rights?

I am not a /pol/tard and still find this shit disgusting and creepy. Seriously. Who in their right mind could like this?

If they enjoy it then they're not being forced into it. As long as the kids are safe and enjoying themselves then I don't see the problem with it

if all little boys turn into sexy little girls, I won't be complaining

Alright so, explain this to my "intolerant" ass: If this is NOT a fetish, why is it only boys dressing up girls that's being celebrated and publicized? Why aren't girls who are trying to dress up as men getting shows and documentaries like this? Where's the equality there?

Seems to me like between this shit and toddler beauty pagents all of these kinds of shows are made for pedophiles, by pedophiles to sexualize little kids as though they're women.

Attached: 1555999323222.jpg (480x640, 25K)

I'm 20 years old, but I feel like I'm a boomer who's completely out of touch with this world and what's going on in it.
When did we decide this was socially acceptable thing to happen? When did we hold that vote?

madeleine blaustein is still an icon though

‘Sup, /pol/?

(You)

seethe

Attached: 1532262286157.jpg (1125x786, 61K)

You're on the wrong side if that's your argument.

You are thinking sick shit though when you assume kids dancing with adults is automatically nefarious. Kids can dress up and dance with adults without it being whatever you think it is.

20?

lmao. you're a little baby

Thats some real child molester logic right there

I like it because it means someone else is suffering instead of me.

Jews invented 90% of things you retard. It's because Jews have the highest IQ of all human demographics and hold 54% of global PhDs and 62% of scientific nobel prices

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Attached: 1490932259426.gif (900x1960, 202K)

morally virtuous Yea Forums is like some dystopian nightmare. god I miss the old days. fuck all these zoomers who think Yea Forums is about parroting the same 10 phrases ad nauseum

The parallels with what's happening today in the West and the Weimar Republic are so uncanny.

AHEM

FUCK TRANNIES AND FAGS

Attached: 1556855632538.jpg (738x669, 278K)

>Sshh don't talk about the rampant degeneracy in our culture..go to sleep now

Attached: 1556773030605.gif (283x283, 462K)

Yeah, rapists are free of guilt because they can physiologically arouse their victims: oh, I mean their partners.

Would plow no lie

if you give a fuck about the world outside of your room you're a filthy fucking normalfag

Do you think the same way about girls pageants and the men that judge them?

>dancing with adults is automatically nefarious.
They aren't dancing WITH THEM you fucking ape, they're dancing FOR THEM.
>Kids can dress up and dance with adults without it being whatever you think it is.
You realize this isn't just "dress up," right? If it was this shit wouldn't be this big. It's a growing trend, a social "statement," it's not just fucking play time with mommy's make-up.

Those guys are like dark wizards or some shit.

>degeneracy
Lollllllllll you actually think this means something

>Wiki as a source
Doubt

Oh user, don't be one of those slippery slope conspiracy theorists, one is going to try and turn the kids gay.

Attached: muhslipperyslopefalacy.png (815x914, 83K)

and then, for no reason at all

Attached: 1523732144740.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

Your video games are going to get really expensive when WW3 breaks out though.

>people in the real outside world finally pull the plug on Yea Forums
>GRRR THOSE FUCKIN-
>nuh uh uh, if you get mad about it, you're a normalfag bro ;) xx

and yet, using electricity to turn kids STRAIGHT is fine.

Show tese children faggot adults pullling fudgies out of each other's asses. Then show them older queers who gotta use enemas because doing that ruined their ability to use the restroom on their own as they've destroyed their bowels and colon while opening their bodies to more infections and disease.

larping as a contrarian isn't funny

Makes me fucking sick

It's funny how this gets the freaks to jump out of the woodwork. This is the ridge you'll die on.

LMAO look at this incel seething

Attached: soonitwillallbeclean.jpg (700x700, 89K)

Huffington Post is the leftist equivalent of Stormfront or Breitbart. They can give you a sense of what's going on, but you shouldn't take them too seriously.

Of course wearing makeup is sexual. Why do you think male birds have brightly coloured feathers, sing songs and dance? It's exactly the same scenario only the sexes are reversed.

HONK HONK

My co-worker's kid is fucking 7 and goes by Elsa now. SEVEN. Just because "she" saw Frozen. And the parents are just pushing that he's trans now. Fuck this gay earth, that's abuse.

Where is that Ezra Miller spammer when there's finally a thread he can samefag in?

Was that before or after all the cencorship and purging?

If jews were dumb, they wouldn't be controlling the world.

Attached: 47221441_318075065702574_2579124511509914413_n.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

Dude even /pol/ acknowledges that Jews have the highest IQ.

White people have 103. East Asians have 105. Jews have 135

They already pushed it during the late 60s to early 80s. “Free love families” and similar. It went so far that published magazines featuring it had to be illegalized, leading to current day laws. Thinking they won’t try again is the real fallacy here.

jeeeesus america...

Who let braindead trannies into this site? God, fucking liberal retards everywhere now.

Am I supposed to just go along with your conspiracy theory? I don't think like you do sorry

HEY GUYS

DEGENERACY

INCEL

DAY OF THE ROPE

:)))

DO I FIT IN YET GUISE??? PLEASE APPROVE OF ME

So is using electricity to fry pedophiles.

It takes a genuine lack of a heart to want to use your own flesh and blood as a tool to virtue signal online by feeding them a bunch of log lines about gender and sex politics that they couldn't even begin to understand, just so you can feel like the most progressive person in the room. A parent is supposed to protect their children, throwing them to the wolves like this is honestly disgusting

so is infant circumcision but burgers still do it

We should have listened to our elders. We need to go back to hanging sodomites.

leftist mods

Prove that pedophilia comes after normalizing trans kids.
>hippies existed therefore acknowledging that trans children exist leads to pedophilia
Great logic there boomer.

nuke america. capital of degeneracy and cuckoldry

I wanna see a documentary on the other wise, maybe a sequel to Party Monster.

I mean, they shouldn't be looked down upon. I'm attracted to the lovely Vanna White. She would never consent. Am I raping her by existing?

Fuck off paranoid tranny, not everything is some /pol/ conspiracy

That HRT must be getting to your brain a little too much

Dance monkey.

>DUDE THIS IS THE END OF CILIVZATION :(((((

>Pederasty in ancient Greece was a socially acknowledged romantic relationship between an adult male (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos) usually in his teens.[2] It was characteristic of the Archaic and Classical periods.[3] The influence of pederasty on Greek culture of these periods was so pervasive that it has been called "the principal cultural model for free relationships between citizens."[4]

>Some scholars locate its origin in initiation ritual, particularly rites of passage on Crete, where it was associated with entrance into military life and the religion of Zeus.[5] It has no formal existence in the Homeric epics, and seems to have developed in the late 7th century BC as an aspect of Greek homosocial culture,[6] which was characterized also by athletic and artistic nudity, delayed marriage for aristocrats, symposia, and the social seclusion of women.[7] Pederasty was both idealized and criticized in ancient literature and philosophy.[8] The argument has recently been made that idealization was universal in the Archaic period; criticism began in Athens as part of the general Classical Athenian reassessment of Archaic culture.[9]

>Scholars have debated the role or extent of pederasty, which is likely to have varied according to local custom and individual inclination.[10] The English word "pederasty" in present-day usage might imply the abuse of minors in certain jurisdictions, but Athenian law, for instance, recognized consent but not age as a factor in regulating sexual behavior.[11]

discord tranny absolutely seething

Attached: 1551170530203.webm (404x702, 2.25M)

>go to /lgbt/
>see many kids posting and being lured by 25 year olds

incel

>/pol/ hates drag because it's le degeneracy
>trannies hate drag because people think drag queens are trannies and this is how trannies look like
>radical feminists hate drag because it's a minstrel show except with roasties instead of niggers
Drag is absolutely based, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1456941741279.gif (640x358, 3.34M)

>Pedophilia is next after that.
most child abusers are far righters. shouldnt you be happy about this?

Leftshits butthurt when someone points out to their twisted, mentally ill minds.

Because Google and Youtube uses them as 'authoritative source' for fact checking.

Jews have a high social group cohesion. They invented 90% of the disturbing things, not discoveries of actual worth.

the greeks practiced slavery and were constantly at war too

>Jews invented 90% of things you retard
post proof
>Jews have the highest IQ of all human demographics
no, they don't only Ashkenazi Jews do and they are just European Jews.
All the races are different and each has its pros and cons, one can accept this and think that another minority group has too much power in their society.

Trannies don't care about naive little kids, of course their genes will die out so who cares about the protecting children when they don't plan on raising any, they only see them as a way to further their ideal vision of a society.

It's fucking gross yeah, but so are beauty pageants and they aren't going anywhere.

It's not the first time in history that "children were being brainwashed into slaying gender norms".
It will also not be the first time for such an even to get burned into the ground as the society which initiated it burns along with it.
It also won't be the first time that such a society burned to the ground despite having immense wealth and success, making the thing look improbable, but ending up inevitable regardless.

Same with LGBT shit. Not the first time in history that a country had more focus on fag rights than the economy and stability of itself. It also won't be the first time that it fails completely in that regard in record time.

Attached: 1556345600061.gif (460x426, 655K)

Jesus Christ, this looks like something out of Brass Eye.

Go dilate your axe wound, maybe you'll calm down

It's so funny that people bemoaning this shit think it's in any way new. They can't see that their reactionary behavior is no different than the reactionary behavior that has existed throughout history. America isn't going to be ruined by this kind of behavior

And whites welcome it in open arms

Attached: 1497576935956.jpg (326x277, 33K)

Yes, it means Hitler is right around the corner.

>children should have the choice of what to do with their body

No, they shouldn't...what the fuck is wrong with you??? Their parents are responsible.

>stealing lines from HRC
I thought the right could meme?

We're the majority online.
People that support this shit are the minority.
You people are sociopaths btw.

I care more about the gays living than the specter of the "economy".

Attached: c-c-c-combobreaker.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

You’re not wrong in theory, but kids doing drag shows is still just pedo shit though.

Lol you are trying so hard. Literal keyboard warrior. Go outside piece of shit.

OBSESSED

This is going to come as a shock to you but not everyone thinks in terms of maintaining their genetic stock in the world. The majority of healthy adults don't actually obsess over social darwinistic ideas like this board does

Attached: wrong side of history.jpg (688x631, 95K)

Forcing this shit on young kids is BOUND to give them strange fetishes.

These people are forcing fucked up fetishes on young people.

what's wrong with enjoying a little boicunny?

>Wearing makeup isn't inherently sexual

You cannot be serious...

>just because it happened before doesn’t mean this very similar situation shows it will happen again!
Wait a decade. The gen currently showing themselves naked at 12 on social media already has no issue with it. It will be fully legal in a score.

THESE ANCIENT SLAVERS HAD GAYS AND PEDOS THEREFORE ITS OK FOR AMERICA
the absolute state of trannies and their mental gymnastics. but white americans still have to pay reparations.

What do you mean user, normalizing trans kids is already a pedo thing. Which part of drag kids dancing on stage for the amusement of adult gays doesn't strike you as pedo?

Well you will join the rest of historical figures who cared more about faggotry than the economy, in the dustbin.

>Fuck off paranoid tranny, not everything is some /pol/ conspiracy
The polturd is inches away from self-awareness.

Explain to me how putting pigment on your face is inherently sexual. Or do you not know what inherent means?

youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0

Consider that the people who normalise or merely support this are on the left, that would mean that there is many times more pedos on the left side.

Yeah, the "Far Right" is the problem.

Attached: degenerates 1556162053294.jpg (2700x1800, 1.61M)

Why contain it? Bunch of pretentious, flaming homos. WE, control the future.

>be gay
>care more about self than society because can’t pass on genes anyway
Makes sense. Faggots lmao.

I've managed to avoid the /pol/ scourge pretty well lately. they really doubled down on the schizophrenic strawmanning didn't they?
even so much as question what they say and you're some kind of far left tranny. zero self awareness.

>how putting pigment on your face is inherently sexual
Explain to me how putting a male penis in your mouth is inherently sexual. Doesn't make sense to me, only vaginal sex is sexual, we all know that

>I hope you guys realize you are the minority online.
West has 600 million people and only half of those care about fag rights.
The rest of the world, 7.1 billion, either have more important issues than caring about faggots or like to throw faggots off cliffs.
The best part?
Those who care about fag rights are dying populations, while those who shit on fag rights are the ones breeding.
To speak of minorities, look in the mirror.

Attached: 1311639589292.jpg (316x399, 43K)

That picture looks familiar

Attached: 1556344098885.jpg (640x490, 108K)

Jesus... kids dressing up in costumes... Somebody stop this rampant degeneracy!

They use to. Life’s only real purpose is to reproduce healthy offspring.

you should be grateful he and others are just keyboard warriors. when they get the opportunity to deal with you people in real life, you'll be begging them to go back to their keyboards

>defend trannies
>get called a tranny
Why are you upset? Don't you like trannies?

So long as you don't breed and are against breeding, that mathematically puts you in a chronic minority category.

And then one day, for absolutely no reason...

Attached: bermax winnipeg.png (1650x2806, 3.96M)

I'm 30, and most of my life, being gay was considered to be strange and generally not socially accepted. I remember in 2009 when I was in the Army, being gay got you out if the military.

American is fucked. I legit agree with the terrorist who want to kick us out of there country.

I like how liberals and trannies literally ignore 2 billion people whos religion allows fag and tranny murder. but yeah anti gays are the minority LMAO

little girls (and boys) can be sexy. get over it

Stop this rampant bad-faith argument. This is extreme behavior unbefitting of children and you know it.

lol holy shit thats what groomers say...

fucking based

Interesting how you connect make up to the insertion of a penis into a mouth. Sounds like you may be projecting a bit friend, otherwise how would a penis enter into a discussion about makeup?

Attached: 1500137890037.jpg (720x540, 86K)

I would strongly recommend you take a break from the internet and spend a few days in a forest or something. you have contracted mass neurosis and it won't benefit you in any way.

>...
kys fag

>this very similar situation
It isn't similar. You have not proven how acknowledging the existence of trans kids leads to pedophilia.
>LGBTQ+ supporting each other is pedophilia
Crinfe. There is nothing wrong with adults cheering on a kid doing a dance. Did the adults fuck the kid? Then you'd have something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If this was trolling I would applaud it but the sad thing is that this is your actual opinion.

I don't know it though. I'm sorry I don't live inside your head

riling up /pol/ is so easy it isn't even fun anymore. shooting fish in a barrel

check all the tranny and liberal seething at every trump tweet lmao
C O P E

And yet you can't find a fitting argument against it

Yeah, I’m very scared of some pasty overweight loser who can barely walk up the basement stairs without gasping for breath.

I went into the forest, seeing nature as intended. Mother and Father deer with their offspring. Clean waters. No clown faggots raping kids.

user you can pretend make up isn't supposed to make you look like you're horny, but that literally is the point. Those red cheeks, they're not supposed to convey that you have a cold, they're supposed to show you're horny. That's why makeup makes you attractive, it's a visual "fuck me please" signal

To exaggerate attractive features (eyes, lips, etc.) and hide unattractive features (spots, wrinkles etc.)

Attached: 2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg (634x354, 48K)

Sexual costumes

>There is nothing wrong with adults cheering on a kid doing a dance.
So there would be nothing wrong if a room full of straight men were cheering on a half naked little girl? user stop, you have no argument. You know you're wrong, stop.

>Being against the sexualization and molestation of children is /pol/ now

Weren't Nazi soldiers disproportionately trans? Why are modern day Nazis so hostile to white culture?

the fact that nobody on Yea Forums can even conceive of someone being largely apolitical when this place used to be 99% apolitical is terrifying

Thank you based jannie/mod for putting this shit thread on autosage

a "pasty overweight loser" with a gun can still put you in an early grave, retard

Riling up /pol/ uses tactics which also rile up Muslims, and in tandem with history the Muslims and /pol/ will join up like Hitler and Muslims did historically if you keep pushing it, which will end up in a show that will be worthy of me getting pop-corns because being an Islamophobe is a bad bad no no these days resulting in fags getting purged like they were in UK schools just recently. I'm all for it that you continue your due diligence so i can be entertained.

Attached: 1311613514934.gif (580x385, 83K)

>they're dancing FOR THEM.
>It's a growing trend, a social "statement"

mate you need counseling or something.

>scourge

Imagine being such a discord tranny that the mere thought of /pol/ puts you into a seething, frothing rage. Winning has never been so easy.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

/pol/ truly is a cancer. It needs to be deleted. They need to be killed.

>why are the people I call nazi don't act like nazis??
Maybe you can answer that one yourself

Look up what books Hitler was burning. Look up what was going on in the Weimar Republic. Look up what the “free love” societies pushed. Destroying gender “norms” and placing children at the front of that battle is 100% a way to normalize children as able to recognize their own sexuality, and choose it. I feel you don’t know enough history to actually understand why it will. Either read something more, or just wait. 20 years is the sweet spot as the current young gen who is growing up seeped in this garbage reaches adult hood and voting age.

beat his ass, dude, people like that shouldn't be parents

>grrrr denegracy post #46505433

what are you accomplishing here? it's not witty or though provoking.

It's not like this site is brigaded by trannies or anything? or that this thread isn't an example of it?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Reiko

If you don't like the source, there's plenty more that can be found through google or the archive.

>stop using words beyond the primary school level

It's a meme the discord trannies are trying to push. It's called revisionism. It's all propaganda, user.

Attached: 1389109586689.gif (320x238, 240K)

>/pol/ truly is a cancer. It needs to be deleted. They need to be killed.

Attached: 1520156061184.jpg (570x960, 51K)

Keep pushing this shit you sick twisted faggots. More people need to see this so that it can be stopped. Judgement day is coming. You are the scum of the earth.

Attached: 1500138179840.jpg (500x762, 147K)

>user stop, you have no argument. You know you're wrong, stop.
Nice projection. And you're trying to deflect now but yeah, it would be fine. I don't know if you've ever heard of a dance recital or a talent show but a room full of straight men cheer for half naked little girls dancing all the time.

read

I suppose we will only know in retrospect which one of us is right, but I don't see a lot of positive long-term consequences of encouraging this sort of thing. It's frustrating that there's no historical precedent to extrapolate on.

>grrrr /pol/ post #46505433

thank you for your great contribution, thoughts were provoked

It's insane that this is actually a wiki article. Imagine, if this had been made about Aryans or Germans. Holy fuck. They even discuss it on that page as it was a legit and scientific issue. Wtf?

In the late 90s and early 2000s I couldn’t get fired for thinking gays were weird and niggers rape women to much.

/pol/ used to be good because it had intelligent witty takes on things with creative memes. now it's just a bunch of retards like you who do nothing but spout the same 10 phrases repeatedly like an 8 year old boy with downs syndrome

luckily iq isnt the be all, end all.

Ahem.

Attached: New Vagina.png (685x1122, 666K)

>dance recital or a talent show
Boy also go there. Clearly that's not on the same level as this though
Again, you know you're full of shit don't you. You do know this
doesn't happen at gymnastic events, right?

So you don't want a white Christian ethnostate? Traitors get the rope too, cuck.

god damn, that left little girl looks like a adult slut. def would tap

Attached: macron fuck you.jpg (960x954, 95K)

>"insert ancient empire that collapsed" had it too so it must be ok!

They feel the same way about buzzfeed?

Daily reminder first thing Hitler did when he was in power was rid Berlin of all the drugheads, childfucking pedos and prostitute filth.

Attached: pol get 1549256674091.png (872x596, 73K)

I kind of already live in one, US isn't the only country in the world you know.

Not necessarily true. If it were true that makeup is always used to make one look sexual, then it would be impossible for there to be any other use for it. Makeup is used in costumes all the time for non sexual purposes

>unironically defending child fucking

When will it stop. I'm getting fucking tired of this shit.

Attached: 34756345357.jpg (257x253, 14K)

>there is a discord full of trannies therefore everyone who disagrees with me is one
Wow, great logic you've got there.

that kid fights

People dressing up in costume has been done in many cultures throughout history. You think this is a unique modern phenomena but that's only because you're attaching your own bias to it. Think about it rationally. They are fucking costumes. Doing something like this does not destroy any possibility for these people to be functioning members of society

Read "The Fate of Empires", it's a short read but very interesting and eye opening. Basically everything that's happening right now has happened before numeral times, and there's very little we can do to stop it. We just have to weather the storm until everything falls apart and we can start rebuilding once again. Our generation literally lives in the end times of our current civilizations.

Attached: The Fate of Empires exert.jpg (492x480, 39K)

Are people actually defending this shit ITT or are you just trolls?

I'm just staying on topic.

This is a good example of what it looks like when someone with martial arts experience fights a civilian.

>some kind of far left tranny
You are not a far left tranny, just run off the mill leftist supporting pimping out of little children. it is because of people like you that California decriminalized willful spread of HIV.

Attached: 1494646710268.jpg (485x593, 119K)

You're right here, it is used as a disguise. For actors it is to disguise themselves as a character, for women it is to disguise themselves as a more attractive women. Men have their own ways of playing this game to boost their true value, with fancy cars, watches etc.

It's almost as if they feel it's a duty for them to get this fake vagina. Like they're fulfilling some societal requirement that's been assigned to them. Such a strange detachment to the removal of a vital organ

They are from a discord.

I’m actually going to vote dem just to piss /pol/ off.

it's about normalizing comedy*
men have dressed in drag since clothes were invented

You can buy a car without it ever entering your mind that you're doing so out of a want to sexually attract women

>if you are against child abuse then you are /pol/

Many people including myself see that as a sex thing

You won't vote because you won't leave the house due to your dysmorphia.

>now celebrating the acceleration of watching the world burn

I want to be alive to witness it guys. speed this shit up. fuck a local kid

There's atleast a 40% chance you kill yourself before the next elections, tranny

hold still while I glass you

Attached: whatchu know bout that.jpg (499x499, 70K)

We're talking about buying a flash BMW and a gold watch here, not a Ford Fiesta. That's besides the point.

sounds like a personal problem

Okay seriously though how is this any different from regular child beauty pageants?

Attached: DISCORDTRANNIES1.png (2200x1800, 2.2M)

how does /pol/ seriously propose that "le traditional" society is even possible in the modern age?
it's literally not applicable to such a technologically advanced society. marriage was essentially a division of labor that will be obsolete in 20-30 years. harem culture will be in full swing and all the betas will live inside VR fucking lolis all day

>in 20-30 years
Republicans do not think that far ahead.

Attached: 5.png (1620x1192, 1.11M)

bait

I'd say even more people are against you freaks now.

>being in the minority means you’re wrong