I am at a university-mandated seminar for conflict management and the instructor just said "And now i'm going to show...

i am at a university-mandated seminar for conflict management and the instructor just said "And now i'm going to show you a scene from a Hollywood movie as an example of a conflict. By the way this is my favourite movie" and proceeded to unironically play Falling Down for us

he's dissecting the segment scene by scene, pausing and un-pausing and barely containing his laughter. say something nice about him.

Attached: clown world.png (948x788, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald's_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

has he called Dfens a conservative like the liberal idiot he is?

falling down might be the most reddit flick ever made

>I don't like thing
IT'S SO LE REDDIT LOL! LMAO!

This is getting old, stop projecting and go back

Here, throw him some of my pasta.
>DFENSE represents the greatest generation- this is shown via his dress, haircut, eyeglasses, and his employment as a defense contractor (a Cold War relic job which veterans occupied post-war). The killing of the Nazi solidifies this and pointedly shows DFENS isn't inherently racist
>The Mexican gang represents the encroaching illegals and the crime related problems they bring- DFENS taking the weapons represents the reactionary pro-gun stance causedl by the rise in illegal crime
>the Asian store owner represents the rise in Asian competition in the marketplace and the subsequent impact on pricing and price gauging by foreigners
>the McDonalds sequence represents the increasingly facelessness of the corporations that once were customer amd community oriented
>the construction sequence shows the heartlessness of American bureaucracy and how it exists to serve itself rather than assist Americans
>the wife represents the shift of the wife role from being supportive in a family to self-sufficiency and rejection of the traditional family roles

no he just said that it's his favourite movie and he has been in a situation like this before. i didn't ask if he had an uzi with him at the time
now he's showing us step-brothers

now it's anchorman

What a pleb

DFENS also supported that black guy who was protesting

reddit seething

If the instructor is an employee as well and not just a guest doing the seminar, please ensure you are armed at all times and know where the nearest exit is, because he's clearly going to go postal if this is his favourite movie and is laughing with it.

t. It was her turn

>he has been in a situation like this before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald's_massacre

I had the same scene played during my training at my last customer service job, the trainer asked us questions about the scene at the end, asking us how we would have resolved the situation faster, I live in the fucking UK, like that would ever be a situation I would face

did you ask about acid attacks and how to defend from those?

It would be a chav on speed with a screw driver

I would swiftly be out the back fire escape

Shit. The dude got feed and seeded

>police go to the wrong mcdonald's
>he kills like 10 more people

Attached: 1552908957920.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

How the fuck is that film good for conflict management?
I thought 12 Angry Men was the go to film for conflict management and resolution?

>be american
>go to mcdonalds
>get shot

are you guys difficult team-members?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-03 15-38-05.png (631x465, 266K)

One of those definitely describes me.

Tell him "Sneed"

I'm no.1 and 3. But when it comes to group work, I'm very seriously about it.

Same

>(4)
bullshit. people that cant handle a little good natured ribbing, THEY are the difficult team members

No go fuck yourself, you're here to get the job done, not deliberately stir shit and piss people off. Take that bullshit back to highschool.

Attached: 1470142562108[1].jpg (800x820, 149K)

>I am Workerbot 9001, banter and humor are not part of my protocols.

Boiling cuck

They both weren't economically viable

We need to teach kids about the dangers of white males.

Attached: 1544031533155.jpg (715x960, 188K)

>just bad sports
"we had a bad time so it's only fair that now you sit quietly and just passively accept your bad time"