Union dispute

>union dispute
Name a worse scene in the entire history of cinema

Attached: IMG_2155.png (916x604, 139K)

Attached: 567584949.jpg (602x339, 58K)

Maz is such a badass! She reminds me of Ruth Bader Ginsburg!

By this time I was squirming and cringing so hard I slipped a disc.

That's not even in the top 5 worst scenes in that movie
>SuperLeia
>'Try getting a reservation at Dexter Jettster's now Ben you fucking stupid bastard!'
>Milking a sloth
>Rose's kamikaze crash into Finn
>Luke's 'heh, nothin personnel' cameo fight right before he died

>super jedi moving mountain
>gravity bombers in space
>the prank call
>hyperspace ram
you could honestly go on and on

this scene tops them in terms of banality and obvious hackery. "hey guys remember that character from the last movie no one liked? the actress agreed to work for one day so here it is"

I weirdly enjoyed it purely because it meant she wasn't going to have any further role in the movie. Like seeing a guy you hate at work but he tells you he just got fired.

>we can't have her just talk! she must be doing something EPIC like fighting while answering
cringe to be honest

>hire one of the only attractive negresses on the planet
>turn her into an orange goblin
>make fat ugly gook a central character

What the fuck were they thinking?

The Chinese box office and 1.4 billion people

Why not at least pick an attractive Asian then? And not pair her with the black guy?

actually so bad nobody put that scene on youtube

I haven't seen the movie since it came out, but didn't they say they couldn't call people for some reason?

Is this shopped? Im serious what the fuck is going on with her face?

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-134100.jpg (1046x1396, 361K)

>Why not at least pick an attractive Asian then?
They did, then they killed her off after 5 minutes and made her dumpy sister the lead
SUBVERTED

>attractive

Whoah check out this mysognist. Attractive women are haram under the laws of social justice

>bawww she doesn't look like my japanese plastic idols so she is ugly!

Which alien race is this?

We have eyeballs dickhead

Correct.

I'll tell you a worse scene.
Another time.

She is a mole for the First Order, only explanation for knocking the janitor out of the way from that siege weapon he was trying to destroy.

what

What work does she even do that would require a union

Not shopped. Disney wanted to make her look as unattractive as possible for the sake of giving ugy girls "characters they can identify with because you don't have to be beautiful to be able to save the universe! Whoo! Girl power! Let's burn bras!"

Identity poliyicshas nuked the SW franchise.

The Notorious RBG is so based. I'll rise up in armed rebellion if Trump fakes her death and replaces her with a nazi. I mean I won't, because guns are icky, but I'll get on Twitter and make those yokels in the military do it.

and then China refused to go see TLJ because the stars were ugly, al part of Dosney 4 bil dollar quality plan

she owns a chain of diners

One that don't surf. Charlie. Victor fucking Charlie. Vietnam fucking shits.

Attached: IBJ96xo (2).jpg (565x311, 27K)

Americans and their mental illness called muh representation. What happened to casting decent actors you fucking retards.

Wrong kid died

It is more than 4 billion that they have spent on Star Wars. Disney wars all have budgets in ballpark of 250 to 300 million and at least as much spent on marketing. They are past 6 billion spent on Star Wars.

This is attractive to beta basedboys.

Superior chink genetics

Absolute garbage.

>”Be sure to check out our new ride at Disney’s Star Wars theme park - Maz Kanata: Union Dispute.”

Even her movements are direct lifts of Disney characters. It’s so fucking transparent and disgusting.