Endgame salary

Endgame salary

Rdj got 75m
Scarlett johnanson got 20m
Chris Evans + Chris hemsworth got 15-20m

The rest got insignificant amounts compared to above 4

Is this reasonable?

Attached: 1556212291230.jpg (962x877, 278K)

[citation needed]

>Valkarie
kek

fucking pay gap

RDJ is the MCU though

Well those were the only good actors and everyone else was trash or a nigger which is even worse, so...

Any reason why RDJ gets so much?

The others only got like millions or hundreds of thousands? Oh man, I feel so sorry for them. They contributed so much, and only got CRUMBS!

he's better than the other actors

HAHAHA LMAO

stay mad nigger

he signed on early with a good deal

IIRC he got a couple points (percentage of final gross) in all the movies he's in instead of a high salary when he signed on to Iron Man, because it was risky and likely to flop at the time.

Because the franchise wouldn't have been as successful if he didn't stay on after Avengers and Iron Man 3.

To be fair, MCU probably wouldn't exist if Iron Man 1 didn't turn out to be as good as it was. Large part of that is RDJ being cast.

>scarjo 20m
Also, I still have no fucking idea why the most useless Avenger gets such an insane amount. She's literally done nothing the entire MCU. Her role in Endgame was touching though

Because he’s RDJ

yes the numbers you gave are reasonable.

It made a lot of people a lot of money and put a lot of people in work. so yeah, worth it.

i still dont get why cheadle didnt got as much as her considering they both started in the mcu around the same time

On top of what other anons have said I think actor's unions dictate that an actor must be paid more for every subsequent appearance in a certain role. So every movie he stars in he has to be paid more than his last appearance, per union rules. I think. That might just be for television actors, though. Or the voice actors union. I could be dead wrong on all of this.

He can ask for it and it’s basically chump change to Disney at this point

ScarJo was a famous actor already before MCU, while Cheadle was literally who

>Also, I still have no fucking idea why the most useless Avenger gets such an insane amount
She's one of the biggest actresses in the world.

I think it's entirely up to the actor what kind of a contract they take.

When his Civil War appearance was discussed, RDJ gave terms that he would get around 50 million bonus, if the movie outperformed the Winter Soldier. Which it did. After that, Marvel had no choice but to acknowledge he was indispensable and it reflects in the numbers.

Bump

Not much of a feat, looking at marvel cast

Why wasn't Nebula the highest paid when she was the main character?

Considering the movie is making an ungodly amount of money, yeah it seems reasonable.

Pretty sure the Mouse is not gonna go bankrupt because RDJ's salary is 75 million.

Cheadle had appeared in some pretty well known films before the MCU

And who got him that roll? Mel Gibson...

They carried the franchise, so it's reasonable.

Why do you think Mel was allowed back to make Hacksaw Ridge? RDJ paid him back with some big speech at an awards ceremony telling everyone to get the fuck over themselves and forgive him.
Did Mel actually get him the role? I thought he mainly just paid for all of his rehab when he was a flat-broke junkie.

Pretty sure it was Mel who was the only support RDJ had when he was in the state he was in. I actually thought the speech he gave Mel was pretty based.

Kinda wished there was a "charting with dan" but about Salaries for high profiled actors that went over historic contracts like Harrison Ford in star wars or how much Frodo and Gandalf got from LOTR

If I was a director I would just get the hottest unknown teen babes and pay them minimum wage or close to it.

This, but then I'd fuck them instead of filming the movie.

Cograts, you're now one of Hollywood's top 10 directors.