Introduced as a drunk (non-fat) version of thor

>introduced as a drunk (non-fat) version of thor
>is ready to take responsibility as king or whatever fuck
someone please explain this to me

Attached: 03-tessa-thompson.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 146K)

Shameless pandering to a black feminist audience that buys merchandise and toys and doesn't actually exist except in Disney's heads

Avengers/capeshit is getting blacked and femmed. Endgame has more than one meaning. I gave you a clue, figure out the rest.

>someone please explain this to me
you are a seething fat fedora clad racist

Glad I could help

She’s literally the most qualified asgardian to rule

this.

thor was fat out of depression / coping with drinking for 5 years.
he failed to kill thanos causing the death of half of everyone

his father died in front of him
his brother killed in front of him
asgard destroyed because he couldnt keep it safe from his sister

he felt like a failure so he gave up his king title since he obviously couldnt handle the responsibility, to someone with their head on straight that wanted whats best for their people.
if not her, who? loki was killed

Yeah that was pretty stupid. She ran away from Asgard and abdicated her duty way before Thor was even born. Considering how small their population is now though, maybe she is the most qualified of them all.

Someone whose previous job wasn't capturing and selling fucking slaves

And you are a literal retard, how is any of this related though? Cuckold.

IT'S HER TURN SHITLORD

gamers gotta rise up against the end

To be fair Asgard is just a couple houses in Norway now

What was New Asgard's tax policy?

Attached: H6hhhcc.jpg (657x527, 38K)

literally any other asgardain with a name is dead, and chirs hemsworth is leaving.
shes legit the only choice to take charge of new asgard

...and before that she worked hard for asgard and failed. she also used alcohol and working for lowlifes to get by and cope with failure.

seems similar theme in asgard when someone fucks up

The only tax King Thor was collecting came in the form of alcohol.

>someone please explain this to me
PANDERING

Why couldn't they have gotten a qt black chick instead of this fugly mulatto?

Loki isn’t dead, though.

>ok Valkyrie look after this shitty fishing village while I go on fun adventures with the guardians of the galaxy

Well, in the movie she was introduced in, she had character growth from a drunk to someone that embraced their responsibility. Then there was 5 years during Endgame.

Which begs the question as to if she is more qualified than Thor

this sums up that cutie black chick though

She's diverse.

Attached: MCU.jpg (1119x1155, 148K)

just like thor? instead they had thor regress back

I fucking hate her character on West World so much that I instantly hated this character too

Thor doesn't want the fucking job.
I don't know why the Asgardians can't just hold a damn election.

ass guard lol

>no other franchise will kill the MCU
>instead it will shoot itself in the feet and cripple itself until it's lame
Based.

Right, because millanial manchild retards will stop paying billions for this garbage anytime soon.

It's their turn now, I suppose.

yeah

>”Are you a queen?!”
Yaas, canNOT wait for (wo)men in Black International

Attached: 1C726FB8-3A02-488F-9A47-4DB272B21910.jpg (489x406, 48K)

Thor's character growth in Ragnarok wasn't accepting responsibility, it was knowing he was more than the hammer.

Virtue signalling.
Diversity push.
Magical Negro.
Feminism driven storyline.
Pandering to white liberals.
Etc, etc.

>someone please explain Hollywood
>why did they make a black female the new kang

Since the mid 1990's (when the 1960's hippies rose to positions of power), Hollywood has been obsessed with their meme that says black people and anything blacks do are automatically the alltime greatest of everything there ever was in the history of forever.

Since 2015, Hollywood has backed off a bit on their obsession with falsely portraying elevated blacks, and instead Hollywood has since been obsessed with a new meme that says women and anything women do are the alltime greatest of everything there ever was in the history of forever.

Furthermore, why was Tessa Thompson chosen? Because Tessa is 1. black, 2. female, 3. gay, and 4. an outspoken hater of whites, Christians, and males. (((Hollywood))) teaches their own that if you sell their agenda they will reward you.

Attached: 1536891209649.jpg (833x1036, 38K)

She absolutely can't act. She's fucking dire.

Every second she was on screen in Westworld was torture and she stunk it up so bad in Ragnarok she almost single handedly ruined it.

>black valkyrie
>Heimdallr played guy a black guy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, weird.

Attached: 82FA20D7-BC0B-4CB3-9983-7919ACF86718.jpg (680x548, 82K)

Based as fuck.

After years of drinking, wasting your life and dragging your image through the mud, I'd say it's pretty logical to want to repair yourself and start being meaningful again, and prove that you're not just a drunk, but that you can take responsibility and be good at something.

Attached: 11900580-unsure-businessman-shrugs-his-shoulders-and-throws-his-hands-in-the-air.jpg (400x253, 14K)

Five year time skip. People can change a lot over five years, especially if something traumatic like well over half of your race’s entire population getting killed off forces them to grow up and take responsibility

She was the most high functioning of the village.
Thor never had the makings of a king, only a warrior.

>Valkyrie movie box office over 1 billion dollars

>Heimdallr played guy a black guy
>Meant to be the most white and pure character
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: dissapointed.gif (280x210, 3.67M)

>needs basic character development in capeshit explained to him

it's just pretending to be retarded, right?

hu this she cutie

The Loki that's alive is in a different universe.
Remember, they explain changing the past doesn't change the future.

She's gonna be the new king of New Asgard to set up the Siege storyline from the comics where /ourguy/ based Osborn leads the dark avengers and attacks Asgard for illegally occupying our planet. It's a subtle ploy by Disney to pander to racist /pol/tards when a white guy dethrones a black woman, and those idiots will eat it right up and call Disney based.

>being the queen of a shitty fishing village with 300 people in it is important
Stop.

Attached: 1550480340598.jpg (1440x606, 121K)

>is ready to take responsibility as king or whatever fuck
To be fair, "Asgard" is now a poor fishing town.

do you find mogoloids/FAS hot user?

So hes tired of it too

You are off the mark. Tessa is BIRACIAL.

A likable, pretty heterosexual BLACK actress would not have gotten the push Tessa Thompson gets. Last one was Gabrielle Union and that was 15 years ago.

Attached: DE532C97-CD36-433E-9D80-080FE194FFC3.jpg (588x700, 69K)

King of Asgard and Protector of Nine Realms

Mayor of a tiny village

know the difference

This shitty character will be the next Iron Man

Attached: IronheartMarvelCovers.jpg (1485x1063, 367K)

>muh creation

>This

Attached: Half-orc resentment of whites.png (2500x644, 418K)

I want to worship her and grovel at her feet.

What's her name? Whatll they call her if another member of the valkyries appear?

Not even Thor cares about Asgard so why should you?Actually its pretty redpilled.
>Thor and Thor 2
>Odin (Takes over(
>Asgard Full of white People except the token Black Guy/Pet(heindall)
>All is Fine and Dandy
>Loki(liberal)Takes over
>Diverse Asgardians shows up
>Everything is fucked
>Ragnarok happens
They are droping the hints but /Pol/ is too dumb

Attached: 1554301949477s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Attached: whinypol2.png (976x768, 345K)

She hot

Based and clownpilled

Why is she black?

>t.

Attached: 1532416132728.png (500x764, 171K)

Black + vagina + white character originally = perfect fit for lazy, shitty, libtard studio

struck a nerve lmao

There are no more named Asgardian characters left except for her and lady Sif and Jaimie Alexander was booted, apparently.

Attached: Sif_(Earth-199999)_from_Marvel's_Agents_of_S.H.I.E.L.D._Season_1_15_003.jpg (368x533, 80K)

Fat, ugly white femitards are the only ones even pretending to like this character

Remember when they were pandering to us with Sif?

Attached: article-2487550-193276C800000578-751_634x939.jpg (634x939, 146K)

The racists are neurotics like Waititi erasing white characters appropriated from European culture, and your worthless trash self who thinks that’s progressive.

I hate this nigger so much.

Jewlywood puts her in the most unrealistic positions.

A position of executive power in Westworld, then as a valkyrie in Thor.

She literally takes no damage in Ragnarok, and can play fight with Hulk with no issues.

Wheres hitler when u need him

putting your own spin on any culture is a harmless funny thing, so why not do it?

Doesn't matter, Asgard is gone, it's a small fishing town. Make her queen, nobody cares

I didn't give that many fucks about Heimdall being black because Idris is so based I have no problem about him being in my ass let alone in Asgard.

Then came the Valkyrie, and not just any Valkyrie, the sassy strong black woman Valkyrie who don't need no man, which is still somewhat better the cunt that portrays her irl, who is just a less autistic black Brie Larson.

They killed of Odin, Heimy, Loki, destroyed Thor, and now guys, the force is female™
Try doing that to one of the cultures you're not allowed to mock, satirize, or even fictionalize, I know, lets start with the niggers and see how it goes.

Attached: ovXfjEg.jpg (921x758, 236K)

How can she be a queen of a village that is a part of another country? Is this like gypsies having their own king?

Too white so banished to TV hell she goes.

So cultural appropriation? The leftist extremists love that, except when its their won culture, then its re-branded as "progressiveness".

Asgardians are gypsies now

Terrible actress, why give her this much attention? Stop it.

I think all appropriation is a good thing.

Is she still on the Blindspot? That's a very strange show- nobody has ever watched it and yet people are shooting it 24/7

>I didn't give that many fucks about Heimdall being black because Idris is so based I have no problem about him being in my ass let alone in Asgard.
people like you start the ball rolling downwards

Until you don't.

The drunk coward slaver makes sense.

who's dick has she been sucking and more importantly who would want to get their dick sucked by this

No. You can mix neck rings with kimonos and I won't give a shit.

She spent five years running New Asgard while Thor was on his bender. This isn't complicated, user.

I'm a pure-blooded norwegian, we don't look like niggers. I don't think niggers lived in Asgard either.

Well now they do you racist bigot.
God I wish I was Nordic fml

Looks black to me doc

She aint black, shes asgardian. They have no concept of ethnicity

Do they have the concept of color?

Attached: ayy.jpg (500x375, 25K)

>proving them right by acting triggered
First time arguing on the internet?

Why do you care about children’s movies so much tho

>everybody is either team coke or team pepsi
>all team pepsi members always believe the same things
>memes taught me how politics work
This identity politics shit is pretty gay

anyone hate her nose? its very noticeable on the big screen

Lmao triggered trumpcuck

>Fishing village queen
Are you guy triggered by women rule over fucking small village

Attached: 4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg (720x621, 38K)

Endgame would have been improved if Sif had taken Valkyrie's place in all of her scenes.

Attached: Sif.webm (720x404, 2.46M)

Well, niggers have been ruling over fishing villages for decades, so

Attached: 5438791456632.jpg (674x485, 64K)

When are you guys going to nuke Sweden?

You mad white boy

Her name is Brunhilda

>STEAM

>SCIENCE
>TECHNOLOGY
>ENGINEERING
>ART
>MATH

FFS when did the STEM acronym get corrupted?

Attached: download_20190430_175536.jpg (799x542, 27K)

Her hairline really bothered me in that scene.

>engineering and technology
>somehow different
STEM was a retarded since the very beginning. Not to mention natural sciences and mathematics don't go with fucking engineering jesus fuck.

I dont want to hear reasons, I just want to eliminate minorities. Fuck niggers. Fuck trannies. Fuck jannies. Fuck women. White fucking power.

>be these guys
>old king became a fat gamer Yea Forumsirgin
>new KANG is a negress
>at least your buddies who got killed by Hela and during the final battle didn't live to see the fall of Asgard

Attached: Einherjar.png (1920x800, 1.82M)

Ragnarok makes it blatant, he creates a fictional media piece and statues about a fake version of his death (holocaust)

also the original myth was he was a ice-mutt whose monstruous children would destroy Asgard

Attached: 220px-The_children_of_Loki_by_Willy_Pogany.png (220x122, 23K)

Where is the logic to putting art in STE(A)M, doesn't that negate the whole point of the acronym?

She spent several millennia as a drunk serial killer/slaver. She is objectively more evil than any human being in existence.

>thinking creativity and intelligence are unrelated
Autismo deluxe

Asgard is in NY now. Makes you think...