Is there more comfy gay kino than this one, Yea Forums?

Is there more comfy gay kino than this one, Yea Forums?

Attached: Berlinale-2017-Review-Call-Me-By-Your-Name-by-Luca-Guadagnino-3.jpg (1440x960, 480K)

This movie was fucking boring and gross. This is the last time I'll ever see a gay oriented movie unless it's something like Bound with hot lesbos in it.

oh no no no no no

Attached: LGB Youth data.jpg (850x300, 55K)

I didn't realise lgbt discrimination was so bad...
thanks for the reality check user!

Someone post the pasta

Just another attempt to normalize faggotism

Gayness is a mental illness.

>discrimination
You mean mental illness

It blows my mind that the percentages for feeling sad of hopelessness and considering suicide are so low. I honestly thought those were normal things to think and feel every day.

even if you're of the opinion that it's a mental illness, these would still be cases of discrimination lmao
you're not very bright are you

Twinks are based

Attached: 1553723273274.webm (480x480, 583K)

>tfw no bf

Are you cute user? This is me

Attached: 20190430_121921.jpg (2592x1944, 1.57M)

>almost twice as likely to be bullied
>five times as likely to attempt suicide
Something just isn't adding up.

You must be gay

It's still a lot lower for them than what I thought too. I don't know anyone can not think that stuff.

>brown eyes

Attached: 41100_184796971.jpg (1500x1000, 133K)

I’m hideously ugly but you’re really cute user
Do you mind me asking what ethnicities you are?

Then it's worse than I thought. You're a tranny.

A little Asian. But mostly Ashkenazi Jewish.

Fuck off
I'm white, look a bit Asian without my glasses tho

kek

Kek

How old are you?

Gay movie about a gay man going after a young underage teen. Can't get much gayer than that. Everyone knows homosexuals are pedos, 2% of the population but are 40% of child molesters. #MUHFAGPRIDE

you look not old enough to be posting on 4channel.org

I wanna rape your face

based pedophile

Attached: 1556436057296.jpg (1280x669, 309K)

Just had my bar mitzvah, so 13. Is that too young?

The Mods get rid of that based Vicky thread but let this one stay up?!?!?

How does one get a toned body like Armie Hammer here?

thanks doc

>Treat people like shit and spread slanderous lies about them
>lolol XDDD they're killing themselves hahaha so funny XDDD!!

Not according to any doctors, just neckbeards on the internet and religious nuts.

Any evidence of this?

this movie glamorises grooming

This is what Bryan Singer and his pals think they're doing with teenagers, just opening them up to a world of possibilities and helping them to explore who they really are and to overcome their inhibitions

Not exploiting someone young and vulnerable and underage

cringe and bluepilled

If chalamet was a girl I feel like this film would have been received very differently.

Why don't they just stop being gay

It's fun

Attached: vd9wsrbnyuv21.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

Imagine being Armie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Timothée, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific androgynous jewish face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Armie and not only sit in that chair while Timothée Chalamet, flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his rib cage and bonely jew nose, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he came in that peach. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his skinny fucking gollum face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Santa Monica. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his foot as he sticks it to your face to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "twinktastic (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Armie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: cor_cordium_rus___BqsTyVWg29I___.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

top pasta

>create a female
>call it a male
Why do they always fuckin do this?

That's a male

This just proves the gays are mentally ill, as well as being different will get your ass kicked.

Attached: bj.jpg (1067x1600, 304K)

>comfy
>gay

>the gays are mentally ill
Not according to science.

yes, I want to bully Timmy

Attached: IMG_20181101_195526.jpg (787x884, 118K)

yep

Who is she?

step 3: profit

>she

lmao cope harder faggot