GOT ENDING

>JON KILLS DANY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: jon-daenerys-compressed.jpg (900x537, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish user, i wish

it is real

Uh, no sweetie, GURL POWER

its actually confirmed. at least according to the user who spoiled the last 3 episodes so far with 90% accuracy.

Same user that said NK survives and Jaime dies? Uhuh

leaks + Clarkes' Colbert interview

source? i placed my coins on cia___

who cares this show sucks anyway

no

Can you show me the sauce user

If this is literally the final twist and that's all they've got up their sleeves, it's fucking gay. I didn't think a TV show would ever top the monumental disappointment that was the final stretch of LOST but here we are.

>Clarkes' Colbert interview
Those interviews are rehearsed. You're being mislead

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1892x1013, 199K)

fucking hell as if this show couldn't get any more vanilla

If anything it'll be the other way around because muh YAS KWEEN GRRRRL POWER

The interview is intended to make people want to watch, you are being manipulated

STFU. I keep seeing this post every week and the leaks are always wrong.

>Podrick still alive
>Gendry still alive
>Grey Worm still alive
>NK dead
>NK killed by Arya
Every single leak regarding Jon has been wrong this season. Every. Single. Fucking. One.

>Edited
>No timestamp
Nice try.

its true... all of it. dany tries to kill sansa because she wont bend the knee. jon has full control over the dragons and it defends sansa because jon wills it. tyrion gets a blowjob.

Didn't they film like 4 different endings?

Attached: spoilers got.png (1130x497, 455K)

>yfw Dany kills Jon instead and becomes le epic kween

YASSSS KWEEN! SLAY!!

Attached: woj.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Okay assuming this is true, what the fuck possible reason could there be for Jon to kill her that will come up in only three episodes? Take away your desire to see Dany die and this shit is fucking horrible writing

DRACARYS!!!!

I think Jon wants to make peace with Cersei & Daenerys wants the throne

Sam tells him about her killing his brother and father.
Dany is the mad king's daughter after all.
Jamie will pass on the mantle of Kingslayer to Queenslayer Jon.
Jon will then fuck Sansa.

>this shit is fucking horrible writing
but user, that's exactly the reason why it could happen

The only reason he could have for killing Dany would be to do the lord of fire thing where he had to sacrifice his wife in order to be able to defeat the NK 10,000 years ago. He's going to kill Dany because.... expectations subverted! Brilliant.

he's fed up with her acting

>Cersei adopts Jon
>The prophecy of her never birthing another child stands
>she gets a perpetual child sized person as a son, paying off all the height remarks
>Jon gets a mother
Poetry

She does her dumb eyebrow thing in his face too many times. That's the best reason.

based

No one cares about (potential) spoilers after episode 3.

8 fucking seasons
and not even while working on the actual set of the show for 6 months can normies write Cersei name correctly
what the FUCK is wrong with them?

>dany goes over the top mad queen in defeating cersei
there's your reason, jon has a claim to the throne and a moral objection to her

Everyone could predict that the way she suddenly turns into some half evil stereotypical power hungry maniac.

would be kino desu

bran tells him about the short comment

kek

Why in the world would he do that?

>after killing Danny Jon looks towards the camera
>"now we are truly both Fire and Ice"
>stabs himself in the heart

potery

Because Dany becoming a mad queen is already foreshadowed and she won't take Jon's heritage well after all the fighting is done, even if he says he doesn't want the throne.
She is her father's daughter.

This post is actually funny. Because this is something that wouldn't be unreasonable in the books, yet is ridiculous in the show.

In the books Jon is a warg. I always thought that the point of this, as a character trait for him, was that he would be able to warg into the dragons because he's also a Targ. Book Danny is slowly becoming like her father, the mad king. Her finally losing it and going to do something crazy with her dragons (like burning king's landing to the ground) only to have Jon warg the dragon/s to take her control of them away would be logical with more development.

According to my friends, however, apparently Jon isn't a warg in the show, nor is he ever really implied to be. Danny is also clearly written as a gud girl/girl power character instead of a retarded hypocrite. So her being killed by Jon in the show sounds like it would just be a retarded subversion, much like the Night King.

Attached: 1548844386650.jpg (473x591, 37K)

I hope it's true and he kill her wither her giant eyebrows

10 Reasons Why Jon Snow Killing Dany Is Sexist

>apparently Jon isn't a warg in the show

Only Bran is

No, she always had a mean streak in the show and the last few eps showed that she only cares about power.

Ok. If this, they will be forgiven for ep3 shit.

She has no use.
Her armies are destroyed and now her dragons can be controlled by Jon.

God how tall is he REALLY? Emilia is around 1.50, they both wear heels.

Okay lets just say Jon sits on the throne, dany's dead, cersei's dead, all of his enemies are dead. He's the restoration of the targ dynasty yada yada yada. Who the fuck does he marry that's of any importance in the realm? What woman would actually be worthy enough for him to marry? If he doesn't kill dany it's quite obvious that she should be his queen, but apart from her, who???

>people write entire plots for 90 minute movies
>WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 3 HOUR EPISODES FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIPS TO CHANGE

> Euron

Sansa.

I think its going to go down like this:
>Jon wants to fight Cersei fair and square
>Dany, after experiencing big loss from the fight with the Night King goes batshit warmongery and send her dragons to torch the whole place including innocents
>Jon finds out and is too late to stop her.
>Dany kills Cersei and claims the throne for her own
>tries to force Jon to bend the knee again.
>He refuses this time and tries to kill her
>She flees to her Dragons to get them to protect her
>Jon just walks through them as they let him do so and he kills her.

Reminder that arya kills cersei and the mountain. Jon and dany marry and share the throne.

Mary Sue you stupid fuck. Isn't it obvious yet?

Bran should become the god emperor of the seven kingdoms.

>Tyrion gets drunk in the crypt
>Lyana Stark’s zombie comes to life
>Tyrion being held down and killed by the stark whites
>Lyana bites him on his crotch, ripping
>”and now i am dying with a belly full of wine and a whores mouth around my cock, truly poetry”
When they showed him drinking in the crypts, I really though they might go there

I know what you're talking about and he specifically said the leaks that were accurate were because he or a brother were actually extras for those scenes while the future episode "leaks" (like Jon killing Dany) were instead rumors he supposedly heard from another extra, who first said Jon killed Cersei and seemed really shaky on it by comparison.
That said, they're probably true because D&D are so dumb they'll do this because "so shocking" or "so unexpected" though it's hard to imagine it making any sense.

I be honest guys i want jon to kill both dani and cercei.

Brienne. And he makes Jamie and Tormund watch from a corner.

Here is what is more likely to happen.

>Big siege of King's Landing or whatever
>Dragons are fucking shit up
>Things going well for good guys
>Euron comes out with his horn and takes control of them
>Now the good guys are getting fucked up
>Cleganebowl happens at some point, but sucks
>Something about wild-fire storages and Cersei
>Bran shows up because they forgot to make Jon a warg and they need Bran to do something because he was pointless in his actual intended character arc. Takes back control of the dragons
>Battle is won by the good guys
>They storm the Iron Throne room
>Cersei is going to kill herself, and everyone else, with wild-fire like the Mad King wanted to
>Jaime will be the first to arrive, he'll get the conclusion of his character arc, call her a crazy bitch. It's pottery because he killed the Mad King to prevent the same thing
>BUUUUUUT, epic-style twist. They'll be embracing and Cersei will stab Jaime through the back, impaling and killing them both
>Breinne will run in and lament Jaime's death
>Dany comes in, tells everybody to bend the knee
>All the north-men refuse
>"Then you shall die" prepares to roast them with dragonfire.
>Jon kills her.
>Well, Jon. You're the most legitimate heir to the throne, congrats bruh
>"Nah, I never wanted to rule."
>Someone dumb, like Sansa, ends up on the throne instead
>Jon goes to rebuild the Night's Watch and fix the wall.

Bonus points for the Night's King not actually being dead and getting an epic cliff-hanger with Bran. I'm sure there will be plenty of B-character deaths as well during this battle.

Attached: 1532073988700.jpg (540x540, 30K)

Who the fuck are these retards who haven't even heard of the CORRECT leaks?

It's been confirmed since the first ep we all knew arya was going to kill NK. And this also is going to happen 100%.

Fucking normies on this board

and he demands a thousand human sacrifices a day

yes, of individuals capable of warging that is.

Attached: 1552220601205.jpg (333x333, 45K)

Bad writing if that's what they're trying to get across. She put her own life and dragons at risk, loses most of her army and one of her dragons, saves Jon three times including twice after learning who he is. She can't be queen if she dies saving her twu wuv Jon Snow, I mean Targaryen. Just retarded to do that now. They could have showed her trying to off Jon or booking it, now suddenly making her the main villain will be an asspull.

And then they fuck

>perpetual child sized person

Attached: 1556002772017.jpg (405x412, 52K)

They've already shown the signs of her doing retarded things with no thought for power. Like the communists in history. Good intentions but too radical with power.

She also last episode saved Jon, and was then considering killing him, only to be snapped out of it due to her being a retarded fuck and letting her dragon get ganked by a large number of notzombies.

if people belive that scene is real and not a"fake scene" l to cheat leakers , people are gullible if they think in the span of 3 chaps 2 fan favorites are going to die i can understand tyrion but not dany remember HBO have spin off filming right now they arent going to risk ruining the goodwill with the fans , i believe either tyrion or dany will die but not both

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03 descarga (7) png (Imagen PNG, 1920 × 937 pixels) - Escala (91%).png (1134x320, 201K)

My dad works at Nintendo. This is what’s going to happen.

>good guys (Jaime) Jill Cersei and euron
>Dany demands that Sansa bends the knee, she wants full control over westeros
>Jon at first watched silently
>/got/ piano starts to play
>Dany goes mad, tells dragon to drakaris Sansa
>dragon does nothing
>camera focuses on Jon
>says broodingly “enough.”
>says drakaris
>dragon sets Dany on fire
>dragon fire can kill targaryans somehow idk
>Jon sits on iron throne

Screen cap this

Dany is too throne hungry, everyone(the audience) has noticed her general cuntiness since S7. Ser Jorah has a very calming presence, and is dead. Dany will not take his death well, and will believe his death to be a waste if she's not on the throne. Jon very likely will not want the Throne, but she will not accept Jon's existence, and will want to kill him because of nature of his birthright. Coming full circle, in a manner of speaking, with Bobby B wanting to kill her due to the nature of her birthright in season 1. She will have become a typical player in the very thing she vowed to destroy(the wheel). Jon will have to kill her to protect himself, and Sansa.

In spite of that, Jon will not be able to rule the 7 kingdoms either. Jon, for all his honor, is dead man, and it would be thematically unacceptable for a dead man to rule.

J/k Euron kills everyone(including Cersei), and rules until he dies. Pic related.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (940x601, 158K)

My sister played a minor role in the later seasons and she said they filmed multiple endings and never told anyone what the real ending was. It's going to be a surprise to everyone.

Sansa becomes queen in one and Arya dies protecting her. I hope that one is real.

wait, what?

What purpose could he be needing that makeup for?

She's going to burn Varys 100%

He has to die because of Melisandre's prophecy and there is no other plausible way for him to die.

Where did they say she was thinking about killing Jon? If that was that important, why not just let the wights kill him? He didn't even have anything special so that he was needed to take out the NK at that point. If Dany was Mad Queen, she'd just go to KL to kill Cersei, tell Jon to get fucked or kill him, and not even give defeated soldiers the option of either switching sides or taking the Black, she'd just kill them. They don't have enough episodes to make her the real bad guy any more.

Time skip.

/Ourguy/ wins user. Rejoice, and all hail the Queen Earner(and slayer).

What prophecy?

You know she won't relinquish her rule.

Attached: i8PWXebo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

She will probably ends up asking to burn the whole city like her father, and gets the sword

Bran better go full super night king saiyan and surpise sex everyone because thats the only ass pull left that would make up for the dissapointment.

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

I hope so. I couldn't stand this ugly bitch with her dyed hair and dark eyebrows from the first episode in the show.

There will be a scene of him talking to a version of himself from the future.

well, maybe he doesn't win, but he survives for some reason

this will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q
was he the only good person in GoT? he was as wise as Tywin, as kind as Tommen as brave as Robert
he was the only one who deserved the iron throne and didnt get it only because his own humility didnt allow him to ask for it
praise be to the one true king
rip

Nobody here ever posted the goddamn leaks.

It literally only became popular after this episode. No normies here. Just in the dark brainlet autists.

Attached: 1536216116856.jpg (675x745, 48K)

We are in full blown asspull territory now.

That's a reach. They would have done more to convey that if that was their goal. She looked on at him with a mixture of concern and fear.

The user, may have used prophecy prematurely. Melisandre in S7 said that she has to die to in this strange country(Westeros). Just like you(Varys).

>yfw the last scene is that ice castle we saw back in season 3 and the baby the night king touched is making a new army

Attached: 1553072630685.jpg (263x192, 7K)

you made me curious, so i looked up the thread and there is a mod claiming
>the last edit was 13 days ago, far before this episode.
(posted 3 days ago)

if we are to believe that mod then the leaks may be legit

I'll fuck you if this is true

He wins user. If he's not your guy, then you should check out the Burlington Bar.

It's been posted every single time in the got threads

Filming some fake takes where characters die?
yes.

Filming an entire fake trial scene complete with dialogue?
no.

I'll take a postmates coupon. No need for our trousers to drop.

>and it would be thematically unacceptable
Fucking lol, as if they give a shit about themes

Daenerys will win and that's a fact

Doesn't matter, the D&D quote about themes being for 8th grade reports doesn't change that. It would be unacceptable, and he won't sit on the Throne.

Just goes to show the atrocious pacing of the last three episodes.

Now NK is dead, I think Bran will now start telling them all lies to one another to create .
chaos.