VISERION!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

VISERION!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-12.44.37-PM.jpg (1666x1154, 201K)

What in the literal fuck was he doing here?

Is he not immune to fire because he's only half Targ?

Targs aren't immune to fire.

ayo did dis nigga take a picture of his TV screen? LMAO

AUTISM POWERS!!!!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-03-at-9.29.02-AM.png (1440x760, 251K)

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel are so handsome.

>Mom said its MY turn to be azor ahai
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being immune to fire isn’t a targ thing, only a dany thing

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F553339%2F160b67f3-9ba3-4a67-8926-5f471121c559.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 110K)

she has pyrokinesis

GRRM stated this was akin to a "miracle birth." It fueled the common misconception that Targs are immune to fire.

This guy was also a Targ

Attached: aemon.jpg (1108x527, 397K)

He said that about the birth.
I totally forgot the writers are retarded and did that second fire scene

and a night king thing

Huh I actually forgot about that second scene because it was fucking awful. Thanks for reminding me.

And I just realized the screen cap posted was of the second scene, that's how forgettable it was. Fuck these goddamn writers.

FUS RO DAH

technically you never see his body actually burning.

>one targ is immune to fire
>that must mean ALL targs are immune to fire, even the ones we've seen get hurt by fire!

how are people so fucking stupid

You'd be surprised.

CAREFUL, BASTARD

Attached: BobbyBthebigD.jpg (373x340, 15K)

Night King is also immune to fire. How can this be?

Attached: 57764B5C-C1FB-4CD4-9DE9-9DDACB398F2A.jpg (960x640, 84K)

What is the Tragedy at Summerhall, faggot?

I think that applies only to danny.

Because his body temperature is -9001 degrees celsius

The what of what? What episode was that on?

I'd buy this if Arya's throat froze and shattered

Season 11 Episode 5

You'll see it in the Duncan and Egg spinoff.

I don't think it's mentioned in the show.
That said, Aerion's death by self immolation is mentioned by Jofferey, so the inconsistency still applies.

Aegon V is mentioned a few times though. It's more likely that it is part of the story than it isn't.

This. D&D making this scene just shows that they don't understand this idea, and think that ASoIaF magic is supposed to have consistent, predictable rules, rather than sort of general emotional truths or miraculous events. If there are rules, people don't really understand all of them, and magic is supposed to be a somewhat strange and mysterious element of a more realistic and consequence-based fantasy world. D&D turned this shit into budget World of Warcraft.

Holy shit I forgot about this, looking back on the last few seasons virtually every major plot point has been awful.

the whole captured by dothraki plotline was ultimately so all of them could die in a pointless charge in this shitty battle

I could hear the peasants saying "filty greyskins" when unsully and afro secretary rode in in episode 1

Nigga dats drogon you dumb shit

Literally Sauron

can anyone actually tell the difference between the dragons? they're all big lizards with no developed personality

The bad one has blue fire
Johns is green and Danny's is red

Attached: 4L_E1CeiGu7.jpg (833x1000, 154K)

giving up

Are you trolling or are you honestly this stupid? I'm curious.

Lmao underrated

Attached: 1527172980572.jpg (900x561, 99K)

But that's drogon, idiot. Viserion is Kelly C's mount and Raeghor got KTFO'd.

Oh okay you're trolling me epicly :)