/got/ general

The D&D show season 6

Old

Attached: 4B05E144-E553-4E40-9E0F-51213878977F.jpg (4112x1336, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0uiT9-qHZI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4Ye7nRT0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Plq5FqhRK_w&app=desktop
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r0KdsKJbe2o
youtube.com/watch?v=7QBEIVuNrnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a girl is no man
BRAVISSIMO DAVISSIMO

Attached: F2624CF0-C204-4F93-B95E-DEDCD62F73AA.jpg (1200x799, 82K)

W-where is Margery?

Attached: 8LoNzeZB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

remember the fallen... plots

Attached: 1556777930466.jpg (1920x1076, 623K)

>tfw I'll never finish

Attached: FATMAN1.jpg (443x586, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o0uiT9-qHZI

Why do people blame D&D? Surely it's the director's fault, right? Don't the director have the final say and the writers simply do as he commands?

Attached: pepea.jpg (528x352, 23K)

Feel like shit lads just want Jon to get the kino he deserves instead of running around like a dumb asshole reeeing at dragons

Attached: jonbob.jpg (600x400, 72K)

Dabid.

I miss the Dorne sub-plot.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-04-21_22-09-45.jpg (1292x969, 115K)

feel like shit lads, just want him back

Attached: 1555907628461.jpg (535x535, 33K)

They aren't just writers. They are the showrunners. They give the final say on everything, pick the directors, ect.

So why did the WW spare Sam back in the end of Season 2?

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Why did they hate him so?

Attached: Stop_he's_already_dead.jpg (1256x834, 214K)

All that character building for nothing.

nth for stannis

Attached: sneed.gif (375x304, 897K)

POST TITS

I WANT TITS

GAME OF TITS

the grieving continues

Attached: imissthisniggalikeyouwouldntbelieve.jpg (500x503, 338K)

No one wants a fatass wight in their undead army.

No characters in the show have good tits

How come no one mourns for strangely tall and Arabic looking Mountain?

Attached: 537cf8116bb3f7ef3757d111-750-375.jpg (750x375, 47K)

Gilly and Sam last one standing

they are the show runners and they wrote the episode. the director just took what they wanted to happen and filmed it. tv directors are the show runners bitch

Fake sansa, but I wouldn't know cause im gay

that short hair dorne sister had the best tits

What the fuck is Jon even gonna be like in the next episode? His entire fucking existence was centered around stopping the NK and the long night and now it's fucking over just like that. Does he even give a single fuck about Cersei or "le game of thrones" or any of that shit at this point? Nigga probably just wants to have a cozy rest in the crypts

Attached: jon.jpg (177x198, 32K)

*nopes out of window*

Tyrion betrays Dany and joins Cersei, this leads to a battle at the Riverlands with Edmure getting re-introduced between the armies, Dany roasting them alive. Tyrion kills Jaime and escapes during it. He then kills Cersei as the North/Dany storm King's Landing, Jon killing Euron after he kills Greyworm. Jon and Dany walk in to find Tyrion on the Throne who turns himself over, Jon kills Dany, and then the Starks execute Tyrion as Jon is Coronated

Have a nice day /got/.

I must go find my queen!

Attached: MyPeopleNeedME.webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

He's gonna end up in the iron throne I guess

Stannis reminds them of their fathers, superior male figures

too hot to Mountain

seems retarded, probably real

>Tyrion betrays Dany and joins Cersei
What would make him do this?

Why the fuck would Tyrion kill Jaime?

ok but then why does Jon kill Dany?

You'd expect the Nissa Nissa thing to be the only plausible reason, but the NK is already gone.

Because the white walkers were retconned to be evil

Maybe she's gonna try and kill Sansa?

It is.
His life is more important in the end. He tries to play it off in the end that this was his plan to kill Cersei all along too.
Again, his life is more important in the end, its a battle and Jaime wasn't going to stop until he was dead.

there's no context for him wanting to do it in the show but book tyrion says he'll kill jaime and cersei

>White walkers walking through the woods
>nothing in sight but trees, darkness and untouched snow
>a loud snap is heard under the right foot of the white walker going ahead of the rest
>in the silent woods the sound of the snap is amplified and the undead white walkers feel something they haven't felt in many moons
>it is fear
>white walker disappears into a black hole
>crystalized essence of the white walker bursts out of the hole
>in the pit, dozens dragonglass daggers
>white walkers freeze
>suddenly the trees start talking stannis
>it's coming all around them
>it's getting stronger
>it's almost deafening to their undead ears
>one of the two remaining walkers starts retreating slowly, it's eyes frantically searching for movement around it
>a gust of wind
>white walker reacts but too late
>a makeshift dragonglass spear is swung from a tree and goes straight through the walker
>remaining walker starts running away the same tracks they came to the these cursed woods
>something is chasing him
>clatter of plate
>branches are broken
>the white walker can see the edge of the forest
>he's almost out, he can see their horses but before he can get out
>a hand with a steel grip grabs him from the neck and turns him around
>he is staring into eyes that are pure fire
>on top of his head, a crown with wooden antlers
>"Kaka dau WW?"
>white walker attemps to scream but no voice comes out
>blue liquid paints the snow blue underneath the walker
>they vanish
>the woods are silent
>nothing in sight but trees, darkness and untouched snow

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (472x752, 498K)

Tyrion has likes Jaime too much and hates Cersi too much

the actor still works on the show. he played the giant that lyanna mormont kills

It's got to mean he's going to be king, right?

Why the fuck is he still alive if he's not

>Oh, I guess I have a wolf now
>Oh, I guess I'll join the Night's Watch now
>Oh, I guess I have a Valayrian sword now
>Oh, I guess I'm a wildling now
>Oh, I guess I'm lord commander now
>Oh, I guess I'm dead now
>Oh, I guess I'm alive again now
>Oh, I guess I'm banging some dragonslut now
>Oh, I guess I'm a Targ now
>Oh, I guess Arya killed the Night King and his entire army now
>Oh, I guess I'm king now

Attached: 1396699118058.jpg (484x596, 96K)

Where is your source boy?

There's no motive to Tyrion betray Dany

He is becoming more retarded each episode for the past few seasons, so this would be perfectly in line with his character direction.

She's already dying at that point and Drogon is dead as well. Jon kills her out of mercy so she can be with Drogo, Viserys, Aegon, Jorah, and her children once more.

>You will not touch him you filth.

Soul.

Attached: samwise vs shelob - guiles theme.jpg (1920x1012, 214K)

I feel like Dany is gonna kill Jon cause she fears him turning against her so Jon kills her in self defense

>Jon killing Euron
This would be as dumb as Arya killing the Night King. Has Jon even heard the name Euron?

>AAAAAAARGGGGGGGYEUUUUUHAHHHHEUHHHHHHHHRYEUHHHHHHHHHHH

No soul.

Attached: Lyanna death.jpg (1912x1076, 145K)

Someone post the Lyanna dying webms

How would she be almost dead?

I'm so happy I didn't waste my time reading the books

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel are so handsome.

not yelling HERE WE STAND

jon and euron met at the kings landing wight thing

Tries to save Jon from Euron.

Good thing you're wasting it on your computer while you keep on getting older and older

What if Joffrey WAS Robert’s legit son?

DELET

>I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed. You have to let me go.

Soul.

Attached: i join my ancestors FIGHT ON ROhan.jpg (1908x890, 355K)

I thought the same damn thing... she should've just screamed that before getting squashed. Just as brave and not as stupid.

Jorah basically died saying the same thing while also trying to mouth an I love you or at least something. It's a fitting death.

>Khaleesi, I am hurt.

No soul.

Attached: jorah death 36.jpg (1758x900, 124K)

you're right this is a much better use of my time

But the seed is strong and Joff is blond

Does it matter now?

>I'm hurt/herp
>Basically the same thing
kek'd

Has Cersei had her baby yet? I haven't seen any of season 8

Soul.

Attached: city of kings.jpg (1920x996, 437K)

One of the most asinine assumptions that Gendry is Robert's Baratheon and that Joffrey is a bastard I have ever heard by Ned in my entire life. I understand it conveniently matches up due to blood magic, a bar whore Bobby B slept with, and the miscarriage, but genetics do not work that way all the time, Joffrey easily could have been legitimate for all Ned knew.

No.

Then he would be an entirely different person and not a sadistic inbred bastard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4Ye7nRT0s

tfw we literally live in a society

No soul.

Attached: winterfell.png (1024x576, 663K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Plq5FqhRK_w&app=desktop

This is probably true because every single thing about it is the most retarded thing that can happen.

1. Tyrion has no good goddamn reason to betray everybody for Cersei, especially now that Jaime has turned on her too.

2. Tyrion killing Jaimie makes no fucking sense.

3. Tyrion betrays everybody for Cersei ensuring his own (justified) execution and he is eventually executed for it, but then he kills Cersei too? WTF?

4. Jon killing Dany only works as a mercy kill if she's about to die but that's so fucking stupid and retarded. Whole storyline pointless.

5. Jon does fuck all, but ends up alone on the Iron Throne, which he doesn't even want. Whole storyline pointless since he wanted to save the world from WW and defend the North and kingdom not get the throne.

6. Show ends with good guys executing Tyrion for being retarded and EVIL and they're right to do it.

Shittest ending I can possibly imagine so it's probably true.

>Missing the poetry of him dying beside the one person he loved most after finally accepting that romantic/physical love isn't all there is, with basically his son Drogon fighting all around them trying his best to keep them safe, all with Heartsbane at your side as well, and still getting up to fight until he was sure she was 100% safe, while still trying to mutter an I love you at the very end and failing

Nah, you can say they are different, but they both have the same amount of soul and Jorah had a kino death compared to most.

If you had a book with all the Baratheons in history and didn't know about genetics, you'd think the same thing.

Did he really say that?!

I feel like this is true because the irony of everyone basically being dead other than the North and all for a seat of power they never even wanted. It's tragically ironic after all the ptsd and bittersweet and shitty.

I bet this shit is real as fuck.

Why didnt they just go fully with it /got/? They missed out on yass queen points. Why didn't they do some dumb shit like
nk
>no man can kill me
bran
>shes not a man

Attached: 1556506748943.png (1612x1336, 2.83M)

Where do all the peasants live?

Yes but common sense also applies, if Lannisters are like that too, then how can you go, well he's the man so his genetics win. Sure, but we never seem to have had a Baratheon/Lannister combo, they have to have some idea about this shit to some degree.

peasants live in the village or on farms away from the castle like every other castle.

I like lotr too but this is honestly really fucking soulless.

>...and then we'll make all the dothraki and unsullied charge to their death. I fucking hate NIGGERS so I'm gonna get them all killed!

How did they get away with it?

Attached: LjEuB5q.jpg (889x524, 64K)

>No living being can kill me
>No, but the God of Death has many faces AAAAAAA
>Blegh

I'll take my writing oscar now, thanks.

Well, he confronted Cersei (like a moron) and she admitted it like a moron, sooo.

>missing the point
We were talking final words.
Also, I couldn't take anything in this episode seriously. Including Jonah teleporting back and forth, surviving the wight horde (when he returns at the beginning), returning badly hurt, still good to fight like a champ all night, then *teleports behind Khaleesi*.
He spits blood, whimpers like a bitch about being hurt, and dies.
It was shit.

>Ser Jorah, you are my most loved and trusted person, you may go too
>Why
>You're white, you'll survive, same to you Ghost

where in the episode does she say that? I think I missed it

>Not mobile shit posting while on the toilet

Attached: Bundy7.jpg (500x371, 40K)

Fuck off pol, you’re not clever or funny

>End of the second to last episode
>Interior: Red Keep throne room
>Much of the ceiling has collapsed, dead bodies and rubble litter the floor
>King's Landing in total ruin, Dany went full Mad Queen
>Jon is staring at Dany's corpse on the floor, with Longclaw through her chest
>The North Remembers plays somberly in the background
>Jon collapses to his knees and weeps, mourning the person the only person in his life he loved as much as Ygritte
>"Somehow, I knew that it would end this way" he manages to choke out
>"You know nothing, Jon Snow" says a familiar voice
>Jon turns around to find the source
>It's Bran, standing before the Iron Throne without his wheelchair, staring intently at it
>"I have seen it all, Jon. Or should I call you Aegon now? I suppose it doesn't matter anymore"
>The North Remembers begins subtly transitioning to Stannis' theme
>"I have seen all of the suffering this monstrosity has inflicted upon the realm. All the pain humanity has inflicted upon this world. That is what I seek, Jon, an end to pain."
>corpses begin to rise around the throne room
>"There is no pain in death, Jon, and now this world will kneel before it's one, true king. It's time to end..."
>Bran turns to face Jon, his eyes glowing blue
>"...this Game of Thrones"
>Jon pulls Longclaw from Dany's corpse, its length now ablaze
>Jon and the Night King stare each other down as snow beings to fall from the collapsed ceiling
>cut to black
>and who
>are you

Yea Forums is /pol/

nothing feels better than shitting while shitting

He didn't have any final words, he died trying to say I love you, that's fine. Not everyone needs final words, this is real life, sometimes people just tragically die. Jorah didn't teleport once, he spent the entire night fighting his way back after the Dothraki got ambushed and ran into Dany on the way and protected her the entire time from then on. Like I said, that's the beauty of his character, that he refused to fall without protecting his lady, he finally lived up to his Ser/Knighthood.

>Don't the director have the final say and the writers simply do as he commands?
Are you genuinely retarded?

/got/ threads used to be so much better without the negativity against feminism and POC

theres nothing around it and its a tad unrealistic

That's how it works in cinema, genius

>hears dragon roar
>i must go!
>teleports behind Dany
>through the fire and the dead
>plate armor cant withstand daggers
>paper plate doesn't withstand while many, many wights teleport away from Dany between cuts
>proceed to die
>"me hurt"
>ded

If that's your view on poetry, I dont know what to say. A decent way for Jorah to go but could be a lot better

She's not gonna have it... is she?

Attached: 1556813084857.jpg (250x337, 7K)

>Jorah didn't teleport once
wrong

>Emilia Clarke Says ‘Game of Thrones’ Episode 5 Is Even ‘Bigger’ Than the ‘Battle of Winterfell’
What could this possibly mean?

I thought the "I'm hurt" was a little bit of realism (not thinking straight as you bleed out, more like real last words) but Jorah got the best death he could if he was going to die. He died saving the world and Dany was utterly wrecked and screaming and sobbing over his body. Remember he almost died in a dingy cell slowly and painfully of leprosy instead. That was a death I was okay with, Theon's death meanwhile was shit.

cringe post

I would unironically forgive DnD everything if stannis shows up and saves the day somehow.

GoT used to be better without the feminism and PoC bullshit.

same

Once you grow up and go into the real world you’ll learn to appreciate women and minorities

desu feminism literally ruined this show, so I understand it

Attached: I WILL NOT HAVE IT.jpg (210x220, 7K)

It means it will be a flashy but pointless battle because at this point we don't care anymore. Daenerys wins, who cares. Cersei wins, who cares.

>they actually considered making Bolt-On canon
>but didn't follow through with it

DABID

Attached: flays internally.gif (269x317, 40K)

It means their going to be a navy fight with whales and a castle fight with elephants

>had already went back out to fight after being patched up
>runs into Dany after seeing her land to make sure she's safe after Drogon took off
>he was wearing leather not plate because plate is cumbersome and terrible in frozen conditions
>the cuts are over a length of time as they kill them around them and can be seen as such
>Yes you try saying you aren't heard after being stabbed in the torso at least 3 times, slashed across it once, and slashed across the throat
>Yes dead, didn't see you bitching this hard at other deaths with no final words.

Watch the episode again. Jorah is inside winterfell when he has a telepathic sign from Drogon on the sky that Dany fell and he proceeds to teleport

Imagine Stannis and Littlefinger showing up alive

>He didn't have any final words
Subtitles on what I saw had him say "I'm hurt". Maybe they got it wrong.
>Not everyone needs final words, this is real life, sometimes people just tragically die
That's why I don't watch reality shows. Got enough of that in real life.

>Jorah didn't teleport once, he spent the entire night fighting his way back after the Dothraki got ambushed and ran into Dany on the way and protected her the entire time from then on.
Wat? He rode his horse back from the absolute retarded cavalry charge into the darkness. Which by the way, wasn't an ambush, it was suicide.
Then he fought inside the fortress. Then poof'd back outside when Dany retardedly just sat there on her dragon while wights were gang-banging it. Even the dragon peaced-out and left that dumb asshole for dead. Only to, of course, conveniently return when Captain Friendzone died.

How did this guy get any respect in the nights watch?

Euron sits on the Throne surrounded by Elephants. It's meant to parallel Trump and the Republican Party.

You're welcome.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

t. Hipster Faggot

>Subtitles on what I saw had him say "I'm hurt". Maybe they got it wrong.

Not even him, but that's definitely wrong, they are no subtitles. Don't know what he tries to say, but I'd have to agree with the other shitlord that it was I love you.

Go rewatch it, you weren’t paying attention the first time

Like early littlefinger or late littlefinger? But its what 100 dude and 2 dragons vs 80k cersei troops and probably lots of dragon balistas? Stannis showing up with an army would be mint.

Executive producers make the final calls. Directors tell actors what to do. Cinematographer figures where to shoot and how with director's opinion taken into account.

Writers write.

>/got/ intellectual thinks every director is Hitchcock and Kubrick
I'm sure Irvin Kershner had the final say on Kasdan's script for Empire, you mentally ill frogposter

He says I'm hurt while falling to the ground you tard

He says it. Maybe you should go rewatch it. He tries to mouth something after but is too much of a cucklord to manage.

01:16:51,181 --> 01:16:52,849
I'm hurt.

*blocks your dick*

Attached: ros.jpg (666x1000, 152K)

>had already went back out to fight after being patched up
>runs into Dany after seeing her land to make sure she's safe after Drogon took off

Just a few minutes ago you were hellbent on the fact that he never went back to get "patched" up and fought his way to dany all the way from the charge. Did you even watch the episode? Watch it in higher quality, buddy.

Wasted opportunity and a wasted death for based Jorah

Holy shit season 8 is the worst season yet

>s-sorry guys for making it seem like the army of the dead was a big deal. they sure seemed scarier when i fought them before!

>peeps not lovin J-bear saying Im hurt like a boss

Nigga still didn't think he was gon die, fuckin boss.

yikes

its not over yet

Who is she again?

In Wintertown, which is a ways down the road. Winterfell isn't a city, it's a fortress, the land around it has to be kept clear.

There's absolutely gonna be a final fight between Dany's armies and Cersei's for the Throne, and I'm sure it'll be enough of a spectacle, but we already know that Battle for Winterfell took the most shooting time and the biggest chunk of the budget so yeah ep5 won't come close to the attempted scope of ep 3

Winterfell whore

He does say it.

>i watch with local subs

Are you saying it’ll get worse?

>it’s not over yet

Oh NONONONONONO

Yeah, it can get even worse

Jon Snow cared about the Night King
Aegon Targaryen only cares about incest, dragons, and the Iron Throne

Just fuck me up.

Ros, the prostitute who gets killed by LF for spying on him for Varys

It cant get any worse so it can only get better

Attached: 1556734611360.jpg (900x500, 131K)

What was the fucking point of exiling Mel if David doesn’t kill her the second he sees her?

People said it couldn't get any worse after ep 1.

Does anyone even care at this point? Worst case scenario Westeros has a shitty queen who has one shot at an heir left. No big deal real she could never beat some of the worst Targaryens in behavior

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1434204784063.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

Davos doesn't even remember his wife so why should he do anything

>it can only get better

Attached: 57F34C7C-660A-4E13-B01E-C59C720D7E7C.jpg (707x682, 81K)

You underestimate their capacity for hackery

Attached: SUBVERTED.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

What fucking army? Everyone is dead. Even sir twentygoodmen died in the siege of winterfell.

Attached: 1556725747521.jpg (500x271, 36K)

Man when you put it like that the defeat of the NK and the white walker threat made this entire fucking story beyond pointless now. The fact that there are still 3 momentumless episodes left is fucking baffling. Who even gives a shit

Attached: 1556654097232.gif (205x185, 47K)

Attached: I will remind them.png (1385x388, 77K)

>we beat satan
>let's go overthrow the mayor!
Even Tolkien had a mental-fart on this. After defeating Sauron they go retake the fucking Shire.. that's the last conflict of LotR

Season 8, episode 3 onwards will be Benioff UNFETTERED

Every stupid thing they have dreamed of they will do it’s gonna be DABID CRAYONS times ten

Davos got too attached after a playthrough of Kotawa Shoujo to think of anything else.

Probably not going to be much of a fight. Some ships will burn, Euron will flee and probably get ambushed by an unrealistic sized fleet lead by Yara/Asha. Golden company will most likely throw down their weapons when they see dragon fire. Cersi will retreat to her fortified position guarded by her own undead army created by her evil wizard dude. The hound will kill his bro and arya will likely put him out of his misery. Jamie and will confront his sister when she is abut to burn everything down with more green fire shit, only to get his arc subverted by Arya who stabs her in the back.

well this is better than what we got
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

Attached: 1556697182892.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

fuck game of thrones

Attached: 1556598834833.gif (685x296, 308K)

Sounds legit

was this the best possible ending?

Attached: stannis in the north.jpg (1911x1062, 775K)

based and nightpilled

Attached: 1556179414144.jpg (817x460, 90K)

This is actually the complete opposite.

No, that isn't all of Westeros.

>It's time to end this Game of Thrones
I hate that this is better than what we will actually get. The fact that it is clearly a joke makes it so much worse. I can't believe that I used to be excited for this show.

>The Long Night
>it was actually just a normal night

Attached: D3wO0lMUcAA1llN.jpg (850x570, 54K)

No, you just learned the differentiate idiots from non idiots. If a feminist is trying to fight legislation for say equal rights of pay for same profession jobs of equal skill level, that's fantastic. If they're bitching about characters not being Queens or dying in stories, that's retarded.

what even is this?

>truly, this has been a game of thrones

>The prophecy Dany had with King's Landing broken open and Winter having formed over it

We're getting another NK, just wait. Just fucking wait until Arya turns into the new NK and truly becomes a God of Death.

This is what is gonna happen on Episode 4:

>boring funeral and some solemn shit with badly written speech from Daenerys
>big party celebration with another boring speech by Daenerys and some quips by all the comic relief characters. Also Sansa looking at Daenerys with contempt
>Arya having a moment with The Hound, who doesn't join the party and wants to leave
>Sansa and all the others from the North learn the truth about Jon and tell him "dude, now you gotta fight for the throne then and liberate the North cause that dragon bitch sure as hell ain't going to", but Jon is conflicted (what else is new)
>Bran says some stupid shit like "I must go my trees need me" or whatever and literally disappears from the show
>Jamie wants to return to Cersei but he's imprisoned by the unsullied before he can. Tyrion and/or Brienne frees him and lets him escape.
>Cersei looks smugly at her new army, Qyburn appears and says "Your highness, I must show you something" which will be some secret weapon not revealed yet.

If I'm not right about 80% of this I'll eat my shoe.

An extremely complicated game where only autists can actually get into.

>The real undead threat was the Qyburn's ones
Bravo, Dabid

Please don't say shit like this, it's so goddamn sad how probable this is

>CK2
>complicated

Attached: 1484330640854.jpg (313x286, 17K)

my only hope for episode 4
>Arya gets sent to KL to kill cersei because why the fuck wouldn't she
>Arya gets captured and flayed alive by Gregor

A Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2. It's pretty fun, you can literally begin at a set date (or a historical date like robert's rebellion, clash of kings, greyjoy rebellion etc.)

It's not a difficult game, great for roleplaying. You can choose literally any house in the history westeros

It's retardedly complicated compared to most games, it's for autists, just like Dwarf Fortress.

>everyone dies
>Qyburn is acting King as Right-Hand

It really isn't, and it especially isn't on the level of autism that is required to play DF

What is stopping Arya from taking over Westeros?

It's not that complicated lol. It looks worse than it is. Not even close to Dwarf Fortress

Nigga there are like 3 hour tutorial vids just for the barebones ass basics of the game

m8 CK2 is the easiest of the grand strategy games.

>Lynesse dead
The best ending to hope for.

>arya
>sansa
>gendry
>missandei
>tyrion

These people cant die. Gendry will be made a legit Baratheon and becomes the bossman at Storm's end with Arya. Sansa and Tyrion will become a couple again and will stay either at winterfell or casterly rock. Missandei is brown.

Are you ready now? To witness a power not seen for thousands of years!?

Attached: 8035DBE9-9A09-4EAE-8685-29B8CD6C748C.jpg (780x520, 113K)

And? You can do the shit in-game tutorial and get the gist of the game and then learn as you go

CK2 complicated compared to DF? Have you even tried playing CK2?

Or do you have a short attention span?

Literally spot on

Attached: 1547805786460.png (514x640, 457K)

Attached: bern them erl.png (1266x866, 1.23M)

There aren't though, unless they were made by some autistic youtuber.. And if you need tutorial vids to learn the basics of "my first grand strategy game", you legitimately might be retarded. It is seriously the easiest game paradox has ever made

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ay no no this is bait

People also thought Jorah and Theon wouldn't die because they both suffered enough, see how that turned out. The only for sure safe one is Arya due to GRRM's wife loving her.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0KdsKJbe2o

Attached: DND.png (276x498, 116K)

Arya needs to die. I hope Jaqen rapes her.

remember in the books how the greyscale shit is seen as some terrible disease that could wipe out all of life on planetos and then in the show they just give it to jorah for no raisin other than for sam to cure it so dany can say wow thanks

thanks for all the hard work dan and dabid

>equal rights of pay for same profession jobs of equal skill level
We have that already.

He also wrote City of Thieves though, which is a decent book.

I bet GRRM's wife also loves his books and yet double D still disregarded that.

Not in all countries, I was just speaking in general, but the point remains. You're just older now and can differentiate the obvious pandering over the actual serious shit around the world, with the former being far more prevalent.

No we don't.
Women are paid 6% less for the same exact jobs. Not 20% as populists claim. 6%.

Mad king should've been played by Sheev.

Attached: ItsTreasonThen.png (819x439, 453K)

She does, that's why she likes Arya in the first place.

I swear in this last tseason everyone is teleporting around the continent. One minute they're saying let's go here and then meet up there and then in the next scene they're somewhere else 1000 miles away or something wtf is going on. Alsso euron can fuck right off the russell brand motherfucker

I LOVE THE KINGDOM

I LOVE MONARCHY

I would love this show again if that were to happen. D&D only let Arya kill the NK because of how much shit they got for their rape scenes they added

Attached: BranStarkIsWatching2.jpg (1150x753, 36K)

6% is practically negligible, and the reasons for it are still being disputed.

Not entirely actually no, they're generally paid around 3-6% less. Not much of a difference, but it's there.

Good luck finding mainstream western feminists fighting for rights of women in other countries. They think the burqa is a sign of empowerment.

Work more hours.

You shouldn't even be allowed to work in the first place. Say "thank you".

Why are these here?

Attached: 1556857800077.png (1024x576, 841K)

you have to go back

Aesthetic?

lmao no bushes
no trees
nothing

just a vast plane of grass

SOUL

Equal pay for equal work has been law in my country since 1969, and yet they still bitch.
It basically comes down to work hours, and negotiated salaries in certain upper management positions.

have sex

Stop projecting incel
Don't worry, somehow Dany will have unsullied and Dothraki fighting for her against Cersei

MEANWHILE IN TRUE WESTEROS

>JON BALLSDEEP ON VAL BUT HAD TO DO HIS DUTY AND HAD TO GO DEEP WITH SHIREEN TOO

Attached: MANNIS.png (271x353, 200K)

This looks like Stronghold HD.

It looks out of place with all the rest of the trees cleared away

Looks like a shitty mobile game

wood

Poor Euron and his small penis, is this why he's angry?

*casually becomes the most trusted ally of the evil queen out of nowhere*

Attached: qyburn.png (730x586, 402K)

Sean Bean

Excellent! Ahahahahhahahaaaa!

>yfw Qyburn is R'hllor and that's why he can bring back the dead and proposes wildfire

The Olympic long jump record is 29 feet 2.5 inches/8.9 meters. Did Arya beat it?

King Stannis of the house Baratheon, first of his name

No, 25 is the max I've seen suggested, and even then the actual shot only seems like 10 feet max.

She's 5'1" and given that there are at least 5 lengths between her initial starting jump and the NK, we can safely assume that is a distance of 25'5"ft/774.69cm.

this. what do they eat?

YOU RAPED HER
YOU MURDERED HER
YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN

Attached: Oberyn Martell.jpg (333x500, 28K)

arya should rape and murder me

Where are you getting that “5 lengths” from

>you have cock-breath, have a Tic-Tac

I love Princess Bride

Each other. It's why Men are so strong.

same but it wont be rape.

Threadly Reminder:

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead by going BACK IN TIME [X]
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>smashes down the rest of the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly because "the world needs less borders". Jon replies: "fewer".
>Samwell is revealed to the narrator of the entire story as an old man, played by GURM, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver-haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>a dragon flies past the window, and they all watch
>camera pans out, and the dragon winks

Honestly I think EUIV is even easier and more streamlined, but CK2 is also pretty easy. Only brainlets can't understand its concepts.

leaving trees to cover the wood needs of the castle is fine. but it's way too small for that. also, winterfell should either be surrounded by a small town and/or farms.

The initial framing of the shot as it pans around you can see based on the trajectory and general velocity that it's around that much distance away, especially once it full pans to the entire scene.

I believe Winterfell actually is surrounded by farms and small towns, or is supposed to be.

Both of them do their own things well honestly in terms of worldbuilding, and both fail.

___ ___.

Attached: 2145476787898.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: Nymeria Sand.jpg (3840x2160, 1.17M)

>yfw Patchface is the God of Blood and Death, Khorne who has come to bring justice for the Drowned Eldritch Kraken

Spoilers are in
Azor Jon will slay the Mad Queen

SPOILERS IN
STANNIS LIVES

LOTR fucking sucks.

She wasn't as hot as Tyene.

No one scratched her bad poosy in a long time

Why did they only use one episode for Battle of Winterfell?

THE FLIGHT PLANS LISTS ME, TYRION, AND ONE OF YOU LANNISTERS

Was he in the wrong here?

Attached: Rhaegar crowns Lyanna.jpg (1200x797, 575K)

honestly this, I literally don't see any of the hype, feels like a kids story too.

FIRST ONE TO CONFESS GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT!

He was trying to sire a child of prophecy, so not really. Things may have gotten a little out of hand though.

>prince that was promised
>acshually, the term is gender neutral and could mean princess or non-binary gender queer
VARYS

No. A prince can do what he wants. Plus he had a sandnigger for a wife.

younger sister had a better pussy

How should he die?

Attached: bronn.png (475x513, 584K)

dragon blast

Attached: Capture1.png (886x789, 191K)

quipping

At the age of 80, in his bed.

That lance is like 30 ft long

They're even using the same throne room design as the Tommen/Joffrey/Robert set-up. During Targaryen rule there were huge dragon banners all over, and skulls of dragons around the actual throne room. They just used the same set as they usually do, just dimmed the lighting a bit.

It's a big lance...

He should've died in Spoils of War

80 years old with a whore sucking his cock

For you.

trying to shoot down drogon in s7

fighting next to tyrion and jaime

>Shoots Jaime with crossbow
>Brienne sees this and takes the arrow isntead
>Brienne dies by Jaime's side
>Jaime and Bronn 1v1

>when 4chinz shitpost bad endings are better than real life

bros....

>Cersei is to be killed by her valonqar
>valonqar is Valarian for "little brother"
>but gender has no meaning in Valarian, it could be young sister
>Tyrion married Sansa, making her Cerei's sister in law
>Aria is Sansa's younger sister making her the young sister-in-law
>Aria kills Cersei

Attached: 324_1537908884.png (150x150, 9K)

Will we ever know Podric's secret whoreslaying technique?

Quiet and largely ignored

pls no...

>Anonymous
This is going to be the real ending for me

shot IRL by lena headey

Ths will happen, then

>Bronn manage to get away from an angry Jaime
>feels remorse
>Cleganebowl and our boi Hound is losing
>Bronn is mounted on the scorpion but instead shoots the mountain instead of the dragon

BRABO DABID!!!!!!!

If Arya gets the kill, Imma set myself on fire.

livestream it and post the link in /got/

this is a good twist, the prophecy being interpreted wrong and it's a nice epic subversion.

Night King and Azor Ahai was totally dropped however

>Arya killed death
>no one ever dies
>the world overpopulates

Attached: 1502606551913.png (602x657, 275K)

Eddard Stark eats Rickon Stark

Ugh, it makes so much more thematic sense for Jaime to get the kill though. Arya, if anything, has gained sympathy for Cersei after Lady Crane. Literally all Cersei has done to Arya at this point is force Lady's death back in season 1.

How did Melisandre know the phrase that Syrio Forel said to Arya like once, ten years ago?

Just have Arya instant transmision into Kings Landing and have her take out Moutain Cersi and Euron. EZ

Then Dany kills Arya with her dragon. But Arya smirks at her at kills Dany too. Takes off her face and was the Night King along

When are we gonna explore more of essos?

>arrests her dad leading to his execution
>lets joffrey abuse sansa
>doesnt send anyone to winterfell

Cersei is on her list - literally the only person she killed on her list is Meryn Fuckin' Trant

I kinda hate the world map for this ASOIAF. Westeros and Essos clearly look like they were drawn to fit on single book pages, with the coasts neatly lining up with the straight edges of the pages.

Boomer here. AMA.

Aerys was around 40 years old.

new

yes, in a series called Meanwhile in Ulthos

Attached: ulthos.png (1347x503, 1.01M)

Why did Eddard Stark eat Rickon Stark?

Jon's entire character arc revolved around the White Walker threat. It made thematic sense for him to kill the Night King, even if you ignore all the prophecy shit that was added on top of it all. Do you really think Dungeons and Dragons really care about what makes thematic sense?

>Arya's face comes off, revealed to be the waif, arya died when she was stabbed in the guts like ten times.
>explains that she was sent to kill the night king, in the guise of Jon's little sister, because raising the dead is bad for assassin's business
>cersei fends off all attackers, beat back dany and jon, her and Euron look set to sit the throne
>Mark Gatiss shows up in the last five minutes with the entire force of the golden company, explains that they're here to settle the massive debts that they've accrued
>kill everyone and load the iron throne into a shipping crate for storage in the iron bank

>Protected herself and her family from a dangerous traitor.
>Didn't "let" Joff do anything; he was out of control
>Lannister forces and Golden Company wouldn't have made a difference.
>But Arya is okay with Jaime now who literally stabbed Ned in the leg and killed Jory Cassel?
>Also Jaime is at least partically responsible for the Red Wedding, was the reason Roose betrayed Ned.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QBEIVuNrnQ

She's so fucking cute, lads. The complete opposite of her character. Why is she so bullied on Yea Forums? I get that her character is unlikable, but how can you dislike her?

>Tfw no female will ever be this joyful and emotive toward me

Attached: Emelia qt.png (502x623, 541K)

>Roose betrayed Robb *

Are you that mentally deficient?

The gap has nothing to do with work hours or how much they make in a month compared to men. It is the hourly rate they get. Two office workers in a bank, same exact duties and same exact hours. The woman gets 6% less an hour than the man.
They do that because the woman could possibly get pregnant at some time or because they deem women as more lazy than men. It doesn't matter if the woman is barren or 40 years old and already had her kids or is a lesbian or had a hysterectomy so she doesn't menstruate. It doesn't matter if she completes just as many files as her male coworker. She will still get 6% less than he does.

What you are thinking is the 20% wage gap which is about the fact that women generally work less and in jobs that don't pay as well to start with. But in those jobs men still get the 6% more.

Can somebody told me why this fucker even had plot armor during ep3? Does he meant anything to the story?

Fan favorite is the thickest of armor

>REEEEEEEEEE WHY CHARGE DOTHRAKI STRAIGHT IN
>THE BOOKS WERE MORE REALISTIC AND BETTER

Meanwhile in GRRM's masterpiece:
>stirrupless horsenigs who use swords curved the wrong way and ride around semi naked terrorize an entire continent
>The most powerful infantry wear light leather and are eunuchs (lol) but that makes them MORE DISCIPLINED!
>Both the above are supposedly unstoppable and would smash the westerosi who have crossbows, pavises, plate armour, siege engines, warhorses bred for heavy cavalry, and castles dotting the land

Attached: QueenscrownBrainlet.jpg (288x381, 22K)

You're fucking stupid if you think women everywhere get paid 6% less than men everywhere. It's an average that has not yet fully been accounted for, and it's negligible for most women.

HE'S THE BIGGEST MAN I'VE EVER SEEN!

>Ugh, it makes so much more thematic sense for Jaime to get the kill though.

If you think this is going to make sense, you haven't been watching.

Attached: rammy.jpg (861x480, 39K)

If negligible, why keep it?

N-no?

Attached: 454365.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Pretentious fag that I am, I quoted Mercutio's "you'll find me a grave man" quip when he said that. I didn't expect anyone to get it. Nobody did.

there is sothoryos on bottom right. undiscovered black people's lands with dinosaurs and shit

I may not be clever, but atleast I'm not a nigger

>Jon replies: "fewer".

Attached: 1539664473893.jpg (340x314, 79K)

muh subversion

>forgetting about this kino

Attached: eline.powell.jpg (293x172, 7K)