youtu.be/s3OWuC5lA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=FiYGaL2aCOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Rank the bots

1 cambot
2 gypsy
3 tom servo
4 crooooooooow

new gypsy with the hot minesotan accent>>>>>>>>>>>>servo>crow>old gypsy>nanites>cambot

crow
tom
gypsy
cambot

Murphy's Servo
Trace's Crow
The movie Gypsy
Cambot
Haven't seen the new shit.

Attached: IMG_1583.jpg (640x960, 132K)

ROBOT ROLE CALL
CAMBOT: KILL YOURSELF

Wtf?

Danger! Death Ray Crow.

Attached: IMG_1628.jpg (637x881, 115K)

RICHARD BASEHART

"Show yourself"

Attached: IMG_1629.jpg (640x380, 46K)

based timmy

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Mike was in no way saying "show yourself", it's definitely "kill yourself" and he only lies about it so they don't get into some trouble ala Judas Priest. Dude, I tried HARD to hear "show yourself" but it's clearly a "kuh" sound, and a hard one.

Numny

Attached: IMG_1621.jpg (640x416, 50K)

We have said goodbye to things.

Attached: IMG_1626.jpg (640x412, 41K)

I don't give a fuck if it is you, you're a lying asshole (even though you're funnier than Joel), you said "kill yourself", faggot.

Bridget's legs

Attached: IMG_1624.jpg (640x417, 62K)

I always wanted to watch the movie with less of the distracting chit chat

>bahhhh bah bah bah

Attached: IMG_1635.jpg (635x478, 224K)

>you will never spend all day laughing with your friends on the set of a basic cable puppet show and go home to bang your qt3.14 pixie wife in a wholesome, Republican way

Attached: lotta face.jpg (800x668, 28K)

A lot of the movies are pretty easy to track down, and quite cheaply too probably as a result of their low quality, I've bought a few of my favourites on DVD.

>1996

Attached: IMG_1596.jpg (640x830, 121K)

>getting high with your friends and watching and laughing at the shitiest movies and getting paid for it.

Attached: IMG_1581.jpg (640x419, 63K)

Fpbasedp

90's babes dug interociters

Attached: IMG_1603.jpg (640x916, 115K)

>imagine the smell
That's a lot of beef and cheese farts

Attached: Kevin.jpg (474x634, 58K)

Murphy probably really had an underwear collection.

Attached: IMG_1619.jpg (640x420, 60K)

>The virgin Clayton Forrester
>the chad Crow T. Robot

Gypsy was adorable

>hot Minnesotan accent
What are you talking aboot? We talk like weirdo Canadians.

Mmm put on some sweatpants and make me a casserole

Attached: Pearl.jpg (300x439, 24K)

>The GigaChad Yeoman Crow

youtube.com/watch?v=KLowMDe85To

oooh yah, doncha know that really does it for me

I wish I had found out earlier that there are a bunch of rifftrax available on amazon prime. My free trial ended the day after I heard that, and it’s not really worth paying for.

Oh now you boys are just the sweetest, don'tcha know.

Who wins?

Attached: IMG_1692.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Pearl was the most underrated character on the show, I really liked her complex relationship with Mike and Art

Brain guy wins the game but Pearl hits him with the board and takes the money. Bobo goes, “I swallowed my thimble”

I liked the opening of Time Chasers for this reason. Something different, a friendly thing between them. Plus it makes that episode max comfy.

>Joel refers to Crow as "Art Crow" in a Honeymooners sketch
>Fan writes in letter referring to Crow by his full name
>Pearl always refers to him as Art
Is there any other pre-internet show that had as much fan created content as MST3k?

I was always surprised by how many kids wrote to them and even drew pictures of the bots and shit.

Kids really responded well to the bot voices and the shadowrama

>Time Chasers introduces a Crow who is stuck in the cheese factory in the past in Wisconsin
Presumably he took the name Art and befriended Pearl back when she was a big rig driver

Lots of kid friendly jokes too. And the jokes that were a little more blue generally went above the kids head, and weren’t too bad. So it was safe to let your kid watch.

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Gimme the key fella

Attached: IMG_1590.jpg (871x640, 78K)

I've watched the Mitchell episode so much I've actually come to appreciate the movie itself
youtube.com/watch?v=scTBithSSks

>Couldn't help you if I wanted to fella, gym policy
Favorite episode stingers?

Attached: Gym Policy.png (502x360, 142K)

That’s me and Touch of Satan. I want to see a properly done version. Get some really talent behind it, maybe get the people who made the VVitch. It could feel like that if done right.

Mitchell is such a sleazebag, I prefer the sequel: Final Justice.

This

Yea but who has a Ryan O'Neal-ey face enough to be modern Jody?

I saw the rifftrax version recently. Kind of interesting seeing what they cut. I guess I didn’t think about it while it was on, but I’m addition to using shorts to lengthen to full episodes, they also cut quite a few movies down. Sometimes the movie not making sense isn’t entirely the movies fault. Other times it’s just adult content.

Attached: IMG_1606.jpg (640x418, 90K)

Yeah, that shower rape scene is really shocking after getting used to watching the PG edit they used on MST3k

Jesus Christ he could make that girl cum by just whispering "Hamdingers" in her ear.

Did Joe Don top or bottom in that scene?

I'm gonna need some Maalox after reading this comment

Cast him.

Attached: FD8E4819-56C3-4A04-B9E8-035953DD7A86.jpg (240x135, 4K)

Patented Hinder 90 > Hypno Helio Static Stasis

Attached: IMG_1618.jpg (571x928, 98K)

I could see Liz Guilles as her. I have no idea if she can actually act though.

Attached: BCCE0B66-A345-4BFD-83D3-9971C41B4BAF.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

ZAAAAAAA!!!!

Attached: IMG_1693.jpg (898x640, 74K)

In Cape Fear he’s drinking Jack and Pepto Bismol while staying up waiting for Deniro.

Are there any chad Frank pics or is he too doughy

Attached: IMG_1695.jpg (360x577, 35K)

All I see is Homer Simpson trying to whistle

It’s good you cut Dr F out, he’s otter mode pretty good. Guy looks like he works out.

I think Mitchell was actually not a feature but an aborted TV series edited together like a movie for the budget VHS market. That's the case with Ninja Master, Code Name Diamondhead, Riding with Death and the Japanese Star Wars ripoff.

Attached: IMG_1694.jpg (847x640, 78K)

Mitchell was a theatrical release but they filmed alternate scenes and takes for television. Master Ninja I and II are just episodes of the series "The Master"

I remembered him skinnier. Either way, nice abs.

Why isn't he wearing his yellow suit?

Wasn’t Airport 79 a pilot?

It was a big hit here in the midwest,
a lot of kids would watch it on Saturdays (at least that's when my friends and I saw it).

>Pluto tv has a mst channel
>it's always Joel episodes
-_-

Joel episodes are comfy :3

bit annoyed they made bobo go full retard after the ape arc

Not as comfy as Mike for me. I growed up during the scifi days. The new series is about as fun as getting caught masturbating.

Yeah, slightly inept Dr. Zaius went full retard

Exciting?
Different strokes for different folks as they say

Would you rather it be your mom or your dad. No bullshit third options.

so is rifftrax any good these days?
it started feeling way too scripted and soulless a few years ago with their recent stuff back then

Claim your mst3kfu

Attached: 4A479A43-8FCD-43D1-A318-E61B3BEEAF10.jpg (720x536, 29K)

Any ranking that doesn't have (Murphy's) Servo and his heavenly singing voice on top is objectively wrong (Weinstein's Servo is also criminally underrated).

Did you like Kevin's tired screaming at the end of the Sci Fi run? It's more of that except you have to watch Twilight

Not the picture I meant to post, but considering how similar she looks, I’m wondering what that was from.

Attached: B5E5E001-B424-43E3-8A2F-E911F7DF44A6.jpg (450x337, 23K)

Prime (i.e., early-mid '80s) Demi Moore was in one episode.

Attached: 86f5456f749e2cd5757b948af727349e.jpg (500x378, 31K)

Lisa in Time Chasers reminds me of a girl I used to date

Attached: Castleton trash.jpg (613x451, 32K)

Someone went to Conventio-con, I see.

I often fall asleep to this.
youtu.be/s3OWuC5lA8s

I love you guys for the Time Chasers references and Pearl appreciation.

You need a picture from the episode to qualify. Sorry, dems the rules. There’s some great picks out there waiting to get scooped up. That princess just has a special place in my heart and palm.

Then you’re going to love the post above yours.

I'm pretty sure this is from Master Ninja

Attached: 1515610896769.jpg (1600x1022, 175K)

That is just perfect!

disgusting

Nastingka a cute!

Attached: D777D18C-E12C-4DE6-8B8C-86F9638A5642.jpg (619x467, 260K)

Jane Coverly

Attached: IMG_1697.png (1136x640, 428K)

She adowwwwable

Attached: b4ldhjadyw0rdljr.jpg (378x500, 26K)

mst3k was low key fap kino

Attached: A1297F2F-48C5-4568-B9D6-7AC2FD716054.png (400x308, 98K)

Oh damn, she was definitely my first choice.

In that case I claim the big titted bitch from Robot Holocaust.

You need to support your claim with a still from the episode.

based fellow minnesitan. 651?

>I'm Bob Evil!

All mine, although the heroine is quite stacked too. Loads of babes in this film.

Attached: 18m541dxrpqmcjpg.jpg (316x279, 33K)

Attached: IMG_1698.jpg (910x620, 68K)

Fun fact: multiple movies shown on MST3K have nude scenes that they edited out.

That's not very fun.

>Oh, fur lined bra!

952, I actually lived right by where they filmed MST3K and have met Joel twice in real life so that's pretty cool. Honestly I think one of the real reasons I'm so passionate about film is because of getting into that show at a young age.

Pixie for me

Attached: IMG_1699.jpg (843x640, 39K)

Great choice.

you can look them up, that's the fun part

I just found out Diabolik and Cpt. Kalgon are the same person.

>I saw Joel Hodgson at a grocery store in Woodland yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Hamdingers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any hypno-helio-static-stasis,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: IMG_1580.jpg (640x422, 79K)

i got to meet mike once. my dad always hated the show but i'd make him watch it with me as a kid. maybe i'll catch you around someday friend.

Me too, as I read your post.

these niggas gonna fugg

well that explains why the host segments were so short.

which is what rifftrax is missing. those small breaks really help.

Especially when the movie is really bad and you see them bitch about it or riff on it. Like Crows suggestion box for the Japanese. I still quote that at work all the time. Probably should stop.

I used to own a vhs copy of Space Mutiny I found in a truck stop

he has roji-panty complex irl

MONKEY'S GOT A RED BUTT

Dad never liked Pearl. Dad is the true MST3K fan, he has watched almost-every, if not every, episode. I've described dad's love of the show more than once on this forum, and its importance in our relationship.

To the OP's question, it's easy to gravitate to Crow-I sure did, as a kid. That's the one with the eyes, the "cooler looking" one. But then Tom has the better voice, and frequently has the better quips (I don't know the show well enough to offer specific examples of this). The other two are of course the minor characters so the question is academic, and it reduces to a "Tom versus Crow" question, as they're the central robot riffers as well.

It's built into the characters. Crow gets the cool CROOOWWW! at the roll-call for every episode, Tom is dependent on Joel/Mike to carry him in and out. Lots of little physical cues. Tom's issues boil over into episodes such as these:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiYGaL2aCOc

Yes it was.

Canadians don't actually talk like that and I have no idea why the meme is so prevalent in the states. We don't even say "aboot".

Minnesotans absolutely do the long O.

Last I checked Minnesota wasn't in Canada.

Last I checked MST3K wasn't a show about Canadians and the people you quoted were talking about Minnesotan accents.

Attached: reading.jpg (500x639, 194K)

You might want to check out that image yourself my confused Canadian friend.