AAAAH WHY CAN'T I ENJOY FILMS AS MUCH AS IN THE PAST...

AAAAH WHY CAN'T I ENJOY FILMS AS MUCH AS IN THE PAST? IN HIGHSCHOOL I ENJOYED SO MANY SHIT MOVIES BUT NOW 2 YEARS INTO WAGESLAVERY I GET MORE N MORE CYNICAL

It's all downhill from here isn't it

Attached: 1545818617334.png (700x700, 270K)

it’s literally from spending too much time here. Take a break from this place.

Films are now extremely boring to me. I can barely watch an entire movie and 99% of the times I skip the last 10 minutes ending.

>Burnout from overstimulation
>Depression
>Watching bad movies

These are the likely scenarios.

movies are gay anyways

Just watch old movies

Holy shit. Do you not understand growing up? Did you have an absent dad?

movies are jew entertainment to brainwash the kids. Once GoT finishes I'm officially done with everything Hollywood and will only watch documentaries and things like that.

As a NEET I have all the time in the world to watch kino but I havent watched a movie in like a year and never one from this decade and only come here to watch with sad bemusement how violently people care about their bread and circus

>Once GoT finishes
Have a (You)

Bc movies these days are shit...it's not a secret. Anyone whose been alive for more than 25 years knows it.

HollyHeebs dont want to make anything original and new.

They're scared of streaming services so they dont want to roll the dice.

your brain has matured but your hobbies haven't. time to grow up user.

If you keep paying for capeshit, the bad movies will continue.

This is pretty much where I'm at. There's a handful of interesting movies coming out this year, might see one or two

You do know that there are films beyond Marvel and Disney, or do you?

NOOOO lots of older gentlemen I think are cool are cinema buffs, IT'S A MATURE HOBBY

I have watched some w my old HS friends that ask for me to go see it, it's def a factor I think, it's awful, but hope that after endgame it'll die down, last movie in the cinema I thought was ok was atomic blonde and only bevause I like cold war kino

don't most documentaries suffer the same perceived biases as modern cinema?

READ A BOOK

this

It might have something to do with being an alcoholic.

I can barely appreciate the stuff I normally gravitate towards too. Going through the motions

have sex

Can't relate, I do get hammered once a month or so but I'm not drawn to alcoholism, drugs or gambling, those vices are the last thing I need