Guys it's not stopping.. it's mid-week for fuck's sake... it's going to beat Avatar... n-no

Guys it's not stopping.. it's mid-week for fuck's sake... it's going to beat Avatar... n-no..

Attached: Capture.png (789x402, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2019/05/avengers-endgame-probably-wont-beat-avatars-total-gross.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still needs 1.2B
pokemon movie next week. 1st pokemon movie that isn't 100% animated (because calling these cgi flicks "live action" is too much)

just wait for the weekend to be over jeez.
only then it will be certain whether it can beat Avatar or not

>every avengers movie thus far is in the top 10 grossing movies of all time

Attached: 47F5172B-47C5-4A52-8035-85AE813DA02A.jpg (657x527, 41K)

throw a double session with infinity war and endgame back to back and youre done.

It will literally have passed Avatar after its 3rd weekend. This is fucking madness.

I don't care about that blue space furry movie.

Needs more than that with inflation. Endgame needs like $3.5 billion to beat Titanic.

Be thankful that these movies are never gonna be making that much money anymore. Post Infinity Saga is the start of Zombie MCU.

Outdated

Attached: 1556837265602.png (736x842, 501K)

>Furious 7
How can this fucking shitshow of a franchise still make money

every single time. thanks for the screenshot ammunition Pajeet kek

Call me when it passes based GWTW (3.7 bill)

Attached: MV5BYjUyZWZkM2UtMzYxYy00ZmQ3LWFmZTQtOGE2YjBkNjA3YWZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 20K)

Detective Pikachu will make 3b+

but its not good at all. i watched the first 30 minutes online and the dialogue is shit atrocious, i mean worse than i expected, the editing, everything. a fuckin support group for survivors where a gay dude talks about goin on a date, capt marvel is introduced with quips all around. i watched until ant man shows up. shits fuckin gay so far.

it's like capeshit for chads, just incels or manbabies or whatever you call them have comic book movies

>just
just like*

Yeah the movie that was released in a time where you had no other option but to watch a movie in the theaters because no one had tv
Very apt comparison.

Frankly user, I don't give a damn

gonna top out at 2.45 bil, sorry Marvel friends

i'll give it 2.6

How does it feel to have an opinion that no one cares about?

Pikashit won't cross $800m

Can I screen cap this so when it goes past 2.45, I can laugh in your face

well back then unlike now you could also have sex

It will be near that by this coming Monday

and that's a based thing

*in china

then how come no other old movies come close? hmm?

There were also 6 billion fewer people on the planet back then you moron. We can do this all day.

Not a single me of these movies is good. What the fuck is wrong with the world?

based

Titanic is objectively good

Ice cold and classy.

also the only XX century movie on the list. amazing how it still holds so well

Many people are underestimating Poksmon here. It's pretty huge in Asia, especially in Chyna.

You clearly do, cope

It was re released 11 times and it stayed in theaters for 4 years during its original run.
It was the event film of its time, but comparisons are useless when today's movie landscape is nothing like this. Blockbusters come every few months. You have bazillion streaming services and you can just wait 3 months and the movie will be out in 4k blu ray quality. There is no fear of missing out the movie because you skipped it in theaters.

>mousefaggots have already claimed this about ten other movies and been BTFO each time
>still think it will mean shit if it ever finally happens

Attached: Heh.gif (245x175, 447K)

Why are you posting their characters then

pretty sure only TFA and IW were considered like potential candidates to beat Avatar

look at iq distribution and you'll have your answer

>some of the most ambitious and influential movies of all time
I'd be surprised if they weren't.

yikes thank god for China uh?
Cameron will remain the only one who can be successful in all major markets

Attached: japan4.png (590x478, 292K)

It's gonna make more than Avatar domestically though.
Plus Japan is the market that has no interest in superheroes the most.

Endgame is going to slow down soon. It's not going to reach that Avatar level.

It hasn't even been a week.

It will slow down indeed, but by the end of this weekend it will only need 600 million or less to beat Avatar

Actually a week has already passed. Film came out on the 24th.

Good luck getting that remaining 600 mil after the second week.

>m-muh inflation
keep coping

Numbers autism. Why do you losers care about how much money any movie makes? None of you will ever see the money from whatever movie you console war fag for. Have sex.

>caring this much about numbers when Ziblorks 3 in 2097 is going to make $5 billion the first day

Adjusted for inflation?

I'll be dead by then, so who cares

retard

??

>Posts Japan, a nearly irrelevant market, compared to China, the second biggest market for movies

Attached: 1556823862511.jpg (2048x1152, 139K)

>ambitious and influential
Just like Avatar, right Mickey?

Attached: 1434838955085.jpg (321x362, 35K)

keep coping

Attached: 15.jpg (645x773, 62K)

>Movie will be somewhere between 2.2 and 2.4 billion by Monday
>I-it won't make another $600m in the rest of its run
Now this is some cope

What's so ambitious in remaking Van Helsing but with superheroes instead?

and that's a good thing, frognigger

They are basically 2 hour long cw episodes bro.

I don't talk to normies much, will they be going back? Seems the hype is dying down.

>Will they be going back
Yes

Attached: 1556760324036.png (623x802, 698K)

well that means it's already been repeated, not a good sign. I'm sure if it's even close they'll just buy fake tickets to get an extra hundred million to go over the top.

>they'll just buy fake tickets
this does not happen, you mouthbreathers

Mexicans love FF

>muh fake tickets

Cope

t. zoomer who doesn't get it

Post yfw I've seen it three times and its been packed as fuck everytime. Cant stop the pain train

>Plus Japan is the market that has no interest in superheroes the most.
japan goes crazy for capeshit

Yikes..

Attached: inflation.png (586x460, 39K)

>Japan goes crazy for Capeshit
Post a single example

Attached: 1750988_Japanese_ContinueWatchingMobile_b9336ff0-cc5c-e911-8175-020165574d09.jpg (1080x1080, 461K)

Endgame will probably get 5th place adjusted for inflation. Avatar 2 will definitely get atleast 2nd. The question is can Avatar 2 get first?

Infinity War is still the best film in that top 10. Even if it's a 7/10 at best.

my hero academia is like the hottest shonen that isnt one piece or dragon ball

>star wars
damn. any boomers were around for that? must have been mania

Attached: spider nips.png (754x508, 1020K)

Fucking kek

the highest grossing superhero movie in Japan is Spider-Man 3 with 58 million.
Maybe they like their own anime movies, but definitely not live action hollywood ones.

hi shills

Even if it actually does, another film will pass it eventually

Attached: 299BEAB7-EF86-4CFD-8011-51B3B9F2D9BD.gif (540x540, 171K)

What is inflation. Avatar crushes Endgame. Only Avatar 2 will beat it including inflation. If you don't count (((inflation))) go to Reddit.

I care

Avatar 2, Avatar 3, Avatar 4, Avatar 5. There will be six Avatars in the top 10. Just wait. Cameron is daisycutting the entire Marvel army.

That's actually a pretty sizeable drop considering it made 1.2 bil the first 3 days

diversity done right

There is literally nothing interesting about a list of top box office gross that doesn't account for inflation. It doesn't give you any indication of how many people saw it or talked about it or what kind of impact or influence that movie had in society or pop culture, and Avatar is the prime example of this, no one on the street can name a single character from that movie.

This

boy I sure do love it when corporations who don't give a shit about me make more money than other corporations who don't give a shit about me!

Titanic is a legit masterpiece

The rest are shit

Attached: 1503526925429.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Or Disney gave away tickets to churches, because that’s tax-deductible.
So a bunch of people either didn’t go or got in for free and made it look like avengers, black panther, and captain marvel were bigger box office hits than in reality.

Gone with the Wind crushes Avatar then

vulture.com/2019/05/avengers-endgame-probably-wont-beat-avatars-total-gross.html

And? In ten years there will be another movie that dethrones it.

It's clockwork.

It's not going to beat Avatar Worldwide or even Force Awakens Domestically

it's getting to 2.4,maybe 2.6 at best, mainly thanks to China's huge turn out & bigger than anyone expected, but Pokemon is going to kick it off it's perch week 3

I can see it beating titanic but it needs to make another whole billion to top avatar, I'm not sure if its possible

W H O C A R E S
H
O
C
A
R
E
S

It needs to be the highest grossing film ever in China to do it, but the chink holidays are over & pokemon is next week, so i dunno, it's gonna be close

>ladderfag has to go here otherwise she'll be blown out by Yea Forums
oh no NO

I just want it to top force awakens domestically

You - minus everyone else ITT.

It may be breaking records now, but its reign shall be short...

Attached: 1532570453484.jpg (1536x2048, 311K)

>Yea Forums
go back to your manchild containment board

People had slaves back then, doesn't count

Fuck Avatar.

Attached: toot.jpg (639x569, 83K)

I'm looking at the box office and how the fuck did Incredibles 2 make so much? I liked it but didn't think it was worth a billion dollars

It doesn't need to either of those and it can still beat Avatar
850 domestic + 650 in china is 1.5 billion
Which means it would need 1.289 billion from the rest of the world to beat Avatar. Infinity War did around a billion overseas without China, and Endgame is beating it pretty much everywhere.

DCucks and Abataps are in full cope mode this week. just give in.

I didn't even know that movie existed until months later desu. Even stuff like Frozen. Cartoons make so much money man

A sequel to a beloved movie that was anticipated for 15 years

Van Helsing WAS a superhero

It all depends on Pokemon

>went to see Endgame in a packed theater
>Godzilla trailer shows up
>literally no reaction and a couple in front of me goes "Nope"

stop humiliating yourself, DC cuck, you lost already, it's over

You guys are fucked when all the gamers rise up and go see Joker. 1 billion opening weekend easily

Let me guess, detective pikachu is already a flop too?

that couple sounds pretty unbased to me desu

that might be true, but before infinity war i remember not giving a single shit but then i heard good things and watched it, 4 times. i guess the moral is if the movie is, it wont matter that is number 20 something in the MCU

The new Godzilla movies are just okay. Part of the appeal of the Jap Godzilla movies is the unintentionally funny special effects, acting, etc. This element is missing from these, and makes them uninteresting to me.

>68% RT score and GOING DOWN

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Didn't Japanese Spider-Man become the prototype for Super Sentai?

600-700m is gonna be hard week 3 with Pikachu, this is what Marvel fans keep ignoring

It's gonna be just shy of Avatar, maybe Disney will do a re release & try to get it another 100-200m

800+ is a lot to ask of domestically desu.

Your comment has strangely changed my expectations of Endgame passing Avatar.
I agree that Endgame will make around 850 domestic, but Endgame won't make more than 600 since their holidays are over. That means the non-Domestic, non-Chinese market would need 300 million more than Infinity War. That would be difficult to get that out of countries like Japan, France and Germany who don't care about Avengers too much. Commenwealth Anglosphere nations and South Korea would be the other big money earners for Avengers, but they don't have the population to pull another 300 mil out of the blue.
Avenger's Endgame would logically hit about 2.6 billion, 150 mil short of Avatar. However repeat viewings might occur from Avenger's devout fanbase may occur at around the 2.6 bil mark, which would push Avenger's to number 1. The gap between 2.6 and 2.75 bil is about 15 million tickets, which is an extremely close race on an international scale.

I bet after spider-man is released they'll do double features with infinity war and endgame

*Commonwealth

>6 of the 10 most watched films in history are superhero flicks

Attached: 1490976107880.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Most people are followers, not individuals, so they idolise hypothetical superhumans.

Im going to go see it again Wednesday. Going to buy two extra sets to I have some elbow room.

>not adjusted for inflation

sad!

>still gets dabbed on by gone with the wind

Avengers is already dead in Japan & might be dead in China/South Korea next week with Pokemon

It really rests on America, but yeah it's gonna be so close, at best i think it could beat Avatar by like 30-50 mil, if Fox was still independent they would probably drop Avatar 2 trailer & re release Avatar to hit 3 billion

>fake tickets
the fuck does this even mean

Attached: 1540698392990.jpg (442x442, 27K)

ah-bloo-bloo

>It beats Avatar
>Pokemon comes round the corner and beats it
Can't wait, it'll be hilarious.

But why do people love them so much? All superhero films are pretty much the same story, which full of cliche characters and topics of discussion/action

I don't think 3.7 billion dollars existed back when Gone With the Wind came out, user

why do people think Pikachu will smash in Asia? it's starring a black dude..

$3.44b and it will get it

Do people legitimately give a fuck, or are these threads just shitposting? I'm asking both capeshitters and Cameronfags.

Because Pokemon, they will put up with the black dude

we will have to see I suppose

Imagine watching 30m of a chinese cam and judging the quality of the movie based on it.

it needs 100 gorillions to broke even

Screencapped, going to make a thread with it when it passes.

>people still think Avatar 2 will make money

cringe but redpilled

Keep moving the goal post marvel cuck

hi other shill

>Indian education

oh yeah
it came out

doesn't matter. after factoring in things like marketting, cgi, reshoots, catering, on set barber, it doesn't start making money until 2 billion+.

>it doesn't start making money until 2 billion+
This meme has gone too far

be nice to them, they have to cope hard because they're on the verge of suicide

Yeah, Avatar and Endgame don't come close to GwtW's unadjusted 3.7 billion. It will be interesting to see how well Avatar 2 does though. That's the only upcoming film that has remotely a chance at toppling that classic.

Don't forget UK and India. Avenger's is still performing strong there as well. However I agree with you that it's dying in China, as their massive holiday period has ended. South Korea still has room to grow, since they haven't come close to matching IW yet. Endgame probably won't reach Avatar's gross in Australia and New Zealand, since Sam Worthington is aussie and Avatar was filmed in NZ.

They love the idea of a superhuman saviour solving the world's problems. It detracts them from the reality that we mere mortals need to solve the world's problems rather than waiting for a hero like a pathetic damsel in distress.

It's kind of amazing Avatar did so well. When I came out I never remember anyone I knew even talking about it or giving a shit. I never end saw this movie to this day. It just looks like blue people swimming around or something. Who gives a fuck. It's amazing it's so high to begin with.

>When I came out I never remember anyone I knew even talking about it or giving a shit.
opposite for me. that movie was talked about everywhere, you HAD to see it. it remains the most essential theatre experience ever. even my grandparents went to see it, and the last time they went to the theatre was for the Godfather

Based

It's gonna straight leap frog through to 2nd place over Titanic by next monday. It's gonna beat Titanic.

Both Marvel and Avatar belongs to Disney anyway. Why is this competition even relevant?

Pokemon will never, EVER be on the same level as Marvel

Pokemon is forever seen as that series for kids.

Marvel does not have this problem.

It will struggle to make over 700 million.

>I haven't seen the movie
>makes no sense that this movie is the highest grossing movie of all time
god why are Cameron haters such low IQ people, it's incredible

No one cares right now

Based

Pokemon is a sleeping giant, you never know what can happen

Attached: trendsg.png (1229x530, 35K)

Avatar IP isn't owned by Disney, smooth-brain. Disney just has the publishing rights. Cameron could strip them from Disney if he pleased.

I thought avatar never beat titanic?

it did but it's mostly due to the ticket prices being higher with 3d

If you haven't seen end game yet, you are a contrarian autist. Stop resisting and join the rest of society, stupid idiot.

They are funding those movies and they will get the returns from them. They even have a giant fucking section in Disneyland for Avatar. They were making money off it even before the Fox merger.

FUCK AVATAR

Fox funded them, speaking of, Murdoch was retarded to let Disney have Avatar, that's one IP he should have kept

Avatar is only up top because of the 3D glasses gimmick that drove ticket prices up.

wakey wakey

Attached: D7F84BF4-FD28-4E27-A893-F0F6422D4423.jpg (750x809, 132K)

Avatar 2 will make at least 4 billion. Enjoy your time in the sun capeshitters, Cameron is forever.

OH NO NO NO
based

fuck James Cameron though seriously

>Avatar 2 will make at least 4 billion. Enjoy your time in the sun capeshitters, Cameron is forever.
and that's another 4 billion for the mouse. Thanks Cameroncuck.

Attached: vampire-pumpkin-stencils-mickey-as-a-vampire-template-for-carving-pumpkins-mickey-mouse[1].jpg (500x465, 23K)

>hurr it's all disney!!
shit logic. anything that tempers the capeshit menace is ok in my books, whether it's avatar or aladin

Damn, I might have to go see it

>600-700m is gonna be hard week 3 with Pikachu

You are vastly overselling that flick.

What did they influence that weren’t already parts of other films?

How the fuck did Jurassic World make that much money

Attached: DnFImmnX4AARGU-.jpg (1200x719, 70K)

Based
Embarrassing, why are you even on this board?

Jurassic Park was the first billion dollar movie (nominally). It's long awaited reboot starring everyone's favorite goofball Chris Pratt was always going to be a smash.

six out of the 10 titles are fucking disney products...

Attached: 1541435672332.jpg (205x246, 4K)

>Pokemon isn't popular

Reality is often disappointing

We going to 3 billion

Pikachu won't do more than 900m. If it does I will eat my Infinity War bluray

Disney bought out its competition. NONE of those movies are genuine Disney.

Don't underestimate Pokemania and video game movie hype. Zootopia of all things got a billion.

>video game movie hype
huh? video game movies usually bomb

But it won't beat Avatar 2.

Based.

Get the fuck off this board.

Attached: Avatar Pepe avatar.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Video game movies usually bomb because they suck and/or they ignore the source material. This is being promoted and perceived as the first actual good video game movie.

>This is being promoted and perceived as the first actual good video game movie.
i'll believe it when I see it. right now it just looks like Pokemon Go: the movie. as someone who grew up during pokemania in the 90s, it doesn't interest me. if it were ACTUAL pokemon, I would be

be afraid, mousefag

Attached: fdsfga.png (1691x287, 35K)

Literally does, incellian

Going do see it again tomorrow morning

>box office
>20 billion vs 1.3 billion
oh no.. nononononNOOOO

It was also released when Hollywood didn't need China to save its ass. You god damn faggot piece of shit

the other companies were too afraid of the second week. you could have made good money going against avengers this weekend if you had any balls

Keep in mind that you are an exception to the rule. Most Pokemaniacs want to see this film.

Anime box office =/= live-action.

>inflation

What do you really care about though? Episode 7 and IW both beat Avatar on ticket sales by about 10m. 3D revenue was that high.

This happens more than you'd ever imagine around the web and on here.. People download these terrible quality CAM rips of brand new movies that have 100 million CGI budget and then judge it 100% serious. .

hah, god damn, only one of those movies is arguably good, and even that...

This is how I feel.. Detective Pikachu is about to go gang busters.

Avatar is not good, Titanic was a decent set piece and production but the fucking story arc was shite.

heh, you are right. *sharpens blade* those plebeian popcorn "flicks" cannot compete with my favorite foreign and anime films, WHY the common man is so obsessed with this mental junk food is question that is beyond us, brother.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>but the fucking story arc was shite.
t. incel
You have to have experienced love to understand Cameronkino

Detective Pikachu is only tracking for about $75m opening weekend.

based

No, not like Avatar, because nobody even remembers the names of the characters in that film, which itself was a rip-off of a rip-off. The cross-franchise team up movie has already been replicated (or attempted) by multiple studios. The franchise will live in the memory of an entire generation and beyond. It's changed cinema forever no matter how plebian anyone thinks it is.

Attached: bunny girl.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

based

It's a timing thing. It gained momentum and got re-releases. It had a significant amount of hype attached to it before it came out. It was this new picture, the one to see. Others certainly came close. They came out too late. Ten Commandments, Sound of Music and some others. Films tried to replicate the success of gone with the wind, but failed. Gone with the Wind failed upon it's release anyway, why anyone would hope theirs would too and become a phenomenon..... Color TV in the 70's killed anyone beating Gone with the Wind. Star Wars will likely beat it once Disney re-releases it though.

Attached: eg_square.jpg (800x1688, 312K)

if then why do you reply? you clearly give a damm retarded, avengers will top 5b

Avatar 2 will have to be some sort of breathtaking technological achievement for it to recreate anything even remotely close to the success that the first movie had, because the nostalgia and fanbase for that franchise - if you could even call it that - is almost non-existent.

La familia

Jurassic World did that fucking good?

Attached: w t f.jpg (640x480, 38K)

idiot

Turd worlders love cars because they are too poor to own their own

How did Jurassic World do so well

this but unironically

Based on how long it's taking to make the thing, I'm expecting the same (or similar) technological leap that the first film brought

its not gonna stop Endgame, its gonna dent it fr opening week-end but thats it.

whatever the word is for the opposite of box office poison, chris pratt is that word

>There will be six Avatars in the top 10.

Avatar 1,2,3,4,5. How did you count 6 movies

Titanic

LA FAMILIA

>Americans are supposed to react to trailers and clap in theatres

What the fuck is wrong with that third world shithole?

Attached: 6FFF7C7A-A683-443D-B45C-08E4F5DBD764.jpg (199x199, 11K)

Nope.

People reacting to trailers/the movie is part of the fun of the theatre experience. It's not something that can be simulated in your living room. I don't know why people dislike this.

And that's only very recently been a thing. It still gets outsold by HxH and JoJo every fucking time

>HxH
Well, it is the best manga ever

Why do you people care so much...

More deserved than fucking Soi Wars

For the "I was there" factor . There's an energy in the air when big stuff like this comes around

Big stuff? What big stuff? Jewish producers, executives, and shareholders will profit and then what? It's just money for already wealthy people

Because it's a movie that almost everyone has seen. You have that shared experience.

Based.

Ziblorks is shit

I want the cat to eat the mouse

Attached: 317E86C5-F884-4749-97EB-AC94391189B9.jpg (300x250, 17K)

No it wasnt. First billion movie was Titanic

Not him, but I legit think that ticket sales should be the only thing that matters. It would certainly get rid of the >muh inflation bs

Check the release date of Jurassic Park. Then the Titanic one

>Jurassic World
is it good? no memes

Its a very solid popcorn movie

It wont pass Avatar even when Avatar isn't adjusted for inflation.

Jurassic Park rerelease in 2013 got it an extra 100 mil.

I didn't know that

Yes but what about purchasing power? Surely if you have to account for inflation you also have to factor in cost of living vs average salary.

This is a good point. Tickets sold would let you compare things perfectly. I suppose the easiest way to do it would be to take the total gross and divide it by the average cost of a ticket at the time of release. Which would be a pain in the ass but if there's an autist in this thread who wants to know once and for all how movies should be ranked, that's how to do it.

Attached: 3C60C044-B93B-42A9-8C91-99445BB90E9A.jpg (500x509, 86K)

WOW THEYRE TALKING ABOUT ME!!!

Based

Only faggots watch capeshit

Based as fuck
hello underage b&

japan loves morality shit they always have

Jesus Christ, is Endgame first movie in 21st century whose opening weekend already solidified it as one of the biggest box office hits ever?

Literally everyone watches Capeshit

very based and witty retort

overrated

anime is literally based on capeshit in the first place

I wonder if it has anything to do with both of those being a thing since 80's-90's, and BNHA becoming a thing only like, shit, 4 years ago?

Underrated

Why do so many retards here expect pokemon to do well in China?

Isn't it big there?

they're unrironically lower in quality of writing and choreography than wb saturday morning cartoons

It's trash.

t. alt-right

Titanic is overrated. Most sane people hated it but sat through it just to get pussy.

based

No, China hates Japan, where have you been

Their government does, but surely their people like the stuff

Cameron is going to commit sudoku if he loses to star wars AND avengers before Avatab 2 comes out.

Underrated post

BEE
TEE
EFF
OHH

I can't believe anybody would watch Black Panther.

Can't believe anyone would watch anything on that list

Fallen Kingdom, especially the second half, is better.
Jurassic Park>Jurassic World: A Fallen Kingdom>Jurassic Park: A Lost World>Jurassic World>Jurassic Park 3

Fallen Kingdom was fucking shit. Whole thing takes place in a house. I hate it

RIP CAMERONFAGS

Attached: 399043902903.jpg (827x1032, 73K)

You know Pokemon is the highest grossing media franchise ever, right? It has made three times as much as Marvel.

Wait, Black Panther grossed that MUCH!?

Attached: 5b4a81b4-f747-4336-86fc-1c33705594ff..jpg (1080x1920, 475K)

Nobody cares about this with 2019 hyper-inflated monopoly dollars. Gone with the Wind grossed almost 4 billion adjusted for inflation. Titanic and Star Wars IV both grossed over 3 billion. No Marvel capeshit will ever surpass this in terms of real value.

it'll easily beat Endgame

>Not adjusted for inflation

its gonna dent endgame abit in asia for a week but thats it

Castle kino under the moon. Much better than a shitty rehash or the original like JW and JP3. The only good JP sequels are JP2 and JW2.

wrong, Pokemon is globally a bigger name than Marvel.

Sorry buddy but when it's called Jurassic World I want it to be in a Jurassice World not Jurassic Basement or Jurassic Foyer . The plot about designer dinosaurs was very cool, but I hated the locale.

It was the best part of the movie by far. The reason Jurassic Park did well in the first place was because it was essentially a family horror movie.

Vin Diesel consumes Paul Walker's death to advertise this franchise.

yeah everyone watched because they were sad about walker

its as if superhero movies were just watered down liveaction battle shonen

Pokemon Detective Pikachu as had rampant marketing in China, and Game Freak has programmed every game since Sun and Moon with both traditional and simplified Chinese. Pokemon should be big in China, but whether that translates into box office remains to be seen. I have a feeling that China will determine whether DP is a billion box office buster or not.