Wageslaves, what's the worst mess you've seen at a movie theater?

wageslaves, what's the worst mess you've seen at a movie theater?

Attached: endgame.jpg (750x992, 657K)

>Huddled in the fetal position cause he has to pick up trash in a theater

Seriously fuck off try working in a goddamn sewer knee deep in shit then come bitch on the internet about your job faggot

fpbp

>OP image is me
did your mother drop you

Attached: solarthink.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>what's the worst mess you've seen at a movie theater?

The Last Jedi

Attached: 1556833976016.jpg (500x375, 111K)

you must clean it, wagie.

Attached: sqfuzf7bepo11.jpg (750x937, 61K)

No joke I actually saw the Super Mario Bros movie in theaters

Midnight showings of Heavy Metal. Besides all the outside food there were always broken beer bottles and often used condoms. We'd only do it once a year, probably because by then enough staff had turned over to make it possible to get someone to work that film.

Attached: 12428481_1300x1733.jpg (1300x1733, 411K)

If everyone cleaned after themselves they wouldn't have a job.

I didn't work at the the theater at the time, but I heard horror stories about the Trolls movie because there was a special promotion with small ICEE's for the kids. Needless to say, every show for Trolls needed a mop and paper towels.

at least they didn't rig it to swing forward when the door was opened

no jobs for ushers mean less workers, less wages needed, cost of concessions goes down. Shrug.

>cost of concessions goes down
lol

NEET detected

>work cleanup at a party venue
>my turn to do the bathrooms
>pools of piss under the urinals at the man's room
>think of how much I hate working as I clean up
>head to the women's room
>think it can't be any worse
>disgusting putrid smell hits my nostrils almost immediately
>even the smell of bleach lingering in my clothes and gloves doesn't mask it at all
>one stall has shit smeared on the walls
>another has piss on the floor
>last one is full of toilet paper smeared with shit and vomit at the corner
Women are fucking disgusting.

I read a story a while back about how a venue for game tournaments had to ban smash Bros tournaments because someone would shit in the waste bin, smear poo, etc.

Apparently multiple smash players shit in the pool at Evo.

In every single one of these threads there's ALWAYS someone who works as a janitor and talks about women's bathroom being a mess

No exceptions

Women's bathrooms are ALWAYS much filthier than men's. Always.

When I worked at a grocery store (not as a janitor) the female employees refused to use the women's restroom because it was so disgusting. A male coworker would check that no one was in the men's restroom and then stand guard outside while the female employee used it.

Attached: 100310-Go-to-Church-sign.jpg (1000x645, 754K)

Fact

I'm a less informed man so I don't get how would the womens bathroom be dirtier than the mens bathroom I mean all they gotta do is just sit on the toilet

Attached: 1548397148899.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

They leave tampons and pads everywhere and honestly they break way more shit then men and leave that mess because they think nobody will care

Theres a seperate bin next to trash cans for used feminine hygine products.
Most toilets are sprawled with blood and shit hidden under the seats.
They spray shit like a shotgun blast because they don't have a prostate like we do that allows for shit to slow down as it goes out.
You'll also usually find used condoms and whatever else you could imagine in there.
I once found a shoe with a dead bloody featus in it just conveniently resting next to a toilet like some fairytale character.

Attached: images(4).jpg (300x168, 8K)

They hover and spray. Ever seen a hippo shit? That's what women do.

Attached: modern love.jpg (960x640, 150K)

This. I'm doing wagies a favour by dumping food everywhere.

Attached: 1513895724799.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

>PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO MY JOB!!!!!!!!

fuck off, wagie. should have studied at school

wow, looks like some nice couple left their adult son on the floor. people really should be more conscious of their mess!

Attached: 30127o.jpg (500x587, 102K)

Its barely even messy. Picking up the boxes on the seat will take 30 seconds and the one bad spot on the floor another 15. If this wasn't there they wouldn't have a job.
It's not like they spilled nacho cheese on the seat until seeped into the cracks.

Attached: IMG_2847.jpg (726x800, 77K)

>popcorn
literally 15 seconds of sweeping, max
>trash in the seats
5-8 handfuls.
Holy shit what a bunch of fucking babies

Like always americans crying because they have to do their job, and it is more tiring than usual. He will survive, crybabies.

>Itt American mutts justify their subhuman, animal behavior
That's why sometimes I'd rather wait for Blu-ray release or just pirate a movie than go to cinema. Having to deal with farting, munching & talking fuckfaces thorough whole movie can only be topped by the use of public transportation.

what if you think that cleaning movie thaters isn't that hard of a job AND you also think that people shouldn't be little piggies who lose their sense of object permanence about their garbage just because they're in a dark room AT THE SAME TIME?

meh, I always make mess. I litter a lot. I knock merchandise over. because people at mall and theater are paid to clean after me.

>I once found a shoe with a dead bloody featus in it just conveniently resting next to a toilet like some fairytale character.
christ

Attached: (banter stops).jpg (602x709, 94K)

Women's bathrooms are disgusting. For some reason they all think the end of the toilet paper roll is contaminated so they pull and inch off of the end of it and then throw it on the floor. They also somehow manage to spray shit up the wall in a straight line sometimes.

Wait is it true that women cant take a shit properly? Or am I being memed on?

I have lived with female roommates and they were much messier than I

the vagina gets in the way

>blah blah blah my job is harder and realer than yers yadda yadda i wake up with a dick harder than your life
Sometimes blue collar guys are even bigger bitches than white collars.

At least you wont find marlels at a sewer, I'd say it's a better job

>I once found a shoe with a dead bloody featus in it just conveniently resting next to a toilet like some fairytale character.
nothing short of public humiliation and getting flogged in the square is enough for this

Attached: dprk man.jpg (1234x831, 665K)

>waahhhh why do i have to clean!!!!
Janitors literally clean entire buildings for hours each day. Be thankful you even have a job to do and not live in a warzone. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 40335412770_b3bc879ec2_b.jpg (1023x682, 151K)

I dont know what the point of making these threads over and over is.

Attached: 140.jpg (292x257, 16K)

>me taking the picture to add to my cringed compilation

Fuck off, try a job with real stress.

i read that poo collectors in san francisco make six figures, can anyone confirm

You gonna go in there and vacuum and clean the cooking equipment for free after your movie showing you cuck?

Then you're a faggot centrist and deserve to be hanged

And yet you don't have any empathy for this guy.. To be honest this post of yours is disappointing.

You made the choices in your life that earned you the stress you inherit. Is your heart hard?

Attached: 3855A613-CC84-4E3A-9DAB-A7AA28AAE967.png (645x773, 9K)

Marvel fags are so retarded they would pay 100$ to watch Captain Marvel 4 while getting sodomized by penguins
Don't apply retarded first grade capitalism logic when choices are all about social pressure

this is literally 30 sec of work
Fucking zoomer faggots

Pardon me, just checking where this get went.

>scooping up 20 pieces of popcorn and throwing away some cardboard boxes and cans is hard
fucking lol? i do this in my room every night

Attached: 1550934328637.png (478x472, 216K)