He was a better villain than Thanos

He was a better villain than Thanos.

Fight me.

Attached: Apoc.png (268x402, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV3U6j8ZGuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could easily snap your neck in half retarded capeshit watching sóy syrup chugging cum breath faggot

Attached: shut up bitch.jpg (1280x854, 152K)

I LOVE this movie and like that he's not some misunderstood villain. He's EVIL and want to DOMINATE! Reminds me of the MCU's best villain, Red Skull!!!FACT!!!

>Wants to save the world
>Acquires access to every mind on the planet
>The first thing he does is disarm the world of all its nuclear weapons

Meanwhile Thanos the incel wants to kill people so he can get a girlfriend

Attached: x-men-apocalypse-left1073_2_rgb.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

you now realize that this fucker and the sentinels were much more terrifying than anything marvel has attempted

youtube.com/watch?v=vV3U6j8ZGuw

Except his whole reason for being there was undermined by the happy future ending of DoFP.

Magneto is better than both

>Mfw it's Oscar Isaac underneath all that paint.

Attached: 1486385521140.jpg>.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Why did they just give up on HER fucking make up.
Apocalypse while maybe not my personal tastes in design choices at least looks competently done. While Mystique you can tell is wearing sleeves and they painted her fucking hair (I'm not going to even go into the overacting to being choked) which I'm not sure exposes or helps hide she's obviously wearing a wig. Fuck me that's awful.

Jean Grey made him her bitch, though, and she barely lifted a finger.

Sending all the nukes into space was pretty fucking epic. Though his mind control powers were confusing and poorly explained.

that scene almost salvaged this dumb movie. i still enjoyed it for what it was.

No he wasnt. His motivation was terribly muddled.

>This world.. is weak.. only the strong will survive...I must find other powerful mutants...
>Now we will... we will create a new society!
>Actually... Magneto, remove all the metal from the earths core so that the ground collapses and kills everyone
>Actually... Im going to just enter everyones minds and make them me

You yourself don't even believe these words.

No, Phoenix did

He altered his plans after meeting Xavier.

In any case I find it way more consistent to be motivated by amassing power over minds and materials than killing people to save the environment.

I liked him but I hated how he was sidelined by Magneto (heaven forbid we have a X-Men film where Magneto, Prof X, and Jlaw don’t hog the spotlight).

I do, but I know I'm alone.

I suspect part of it is because people are annoyed to think of the character as the inspiration for the world's religions, when I think it's perfectly consistent. He lived long enough and became powerful enough to create the idea of god in people's minds and because he did that he felt entitled to the minds of everyone who came after him. On a human level he wanted to improve the world while completely acknowledging it as a selfish desire, which is way easier to understand than your typical capeshit.

sure was

Absolute based. Apocalypse is a badass villain