First ever battle was against an endless horde of the screaming dead

>first ever battle was against an endless horde of the screaming dead
>is still alive

Attached: 7DD6EDC7-9D76-4637-AFD9-665E3F1DD85E.jpg (480x480, 36K)

The seed is strong.

He's the rightful king. What do you expect?

To be fair, Sam Tarly just cried the entire time and also survived.

well he IS the fastest...

>GF is a teleporting anime character that can one shot an 800 year old threat in minutes
Had some perks I guess.

He has inhuman speed/stamina so that’s no surprise

you just hate him cos he fucked arya. get cunnilingus incel

BESSIE (fire) + ROBERT (ice)
AZOR AHAI CONFIRMED

Plot armor is super effective against wights.

He's gonna be King isn't he?

>BESSIE (fire)
lmao

Usurpers have no rightful claim to anything. He’ll probably end up smithing in Winterfell and be perfectly happy.

By this logic the Targaryans don't have a claim to anything either.

they dont. there is no such thing as rightful claim in a time like that, its might makes right. the only reason the targeryns became kings is because they had dargons and took the kingdoms from the kings there

When the wave of dead hit the frontline I thought everyone was dead, somehow brienne jaime pod gendry sam and grey worm all made it back inside winterfell somehow after getting hit by the wave. Everyone should have been crushed under the weight of all those dead hitting them

>might makes right
Alright, then both the Targaryans and Baratheons are right. Make up your fucking mind.

>Son of Robert fucking Baratheon
>Surprised that he survived a battle

how? if baratheons btfo of the targs, how are the targs the mightiest? dannys already lost 1 of her dargons, and cercei will most like be waiting with those wagon sized crossbows for the other 2. what does she have? some tired snow people and a few brown eunuchs left?

It was ridiculous. Brienne had an entire pile of wights on her as she screamed. Totally fine dude. Jaime has one fucking hand, it’s a miracle he lived being out there to take the initial wave.

The Targaryen invasion created Westeros. They made the Iron Throne and built King’s Landing. Jon has rightful claim to the throne as their laws are written.

>Baretheons and Targaryans don't have a rightful claim, but do at the same time since their might gave them that right
dilate

Attached: 1551370875539.gif (498x345, 2.49M)

WHY DID EVERYONE FUCKING LIVE

THERE WAS TOO MANY FOR THEM ALL TO MAKE IT OUT WITH A SCRATCH

Attached: 1556051766447.gif (400x400, 510K)

>hardhome
GOD HE WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 1555955762570.jpg (700x466, 191K)

also he has probably the most effective weapon of all of them, a mace like polearm with reach but that won't get jammed into bone is ideal.

...is Gendry just straight up a Dark Souls character, and that’s how he’s alive? Like, he’s been dying and resurrecting and leveling up off-screen, dumping all his stats into STR?

aagghh

Attached: 1434544924606.jpg (591x559, 125K)

The dynasty was overthrown and a new dynasty with its own line of succession took its place. And even going by Targaryen succession, there is no real proof Jon is anything other than a bastard (even if you believe he's Rhaegar's son, which isn't known to most), and so the throne would still legally pass to House Baratheon through Steffon Baratheon's ancestry.

I was positive, until I saw him interacting with everyone, that Jorah was a wight when he was riding back into Winterfell after that initial rush.

>there is no real proof Jon is anything other than a bastard
so did you just choose to not watch the last two seasons on purpose?

Everyone's bitching about arya stealing like eight seasons of Jon Snow's thunder but I would have been ok with it had the episode not been such a rubber padded mess. Theon, Jorah, Berric and Ed bit it and nobody else? Anyone in the frontlines would have been dead instantly. Just so incredibly disappointing in so many ways, I can't believe the Night king storyline is over and the impact was four old characters who could have been killed off at any time. No major characters, nothing really

>retarded magic cripple says so, therefore every lord in Westeros will believe it

>can forge glass like metal
>think some dumb ass zombie shits could dab on him
Fool.

The marriage records are intact. And the dynasty has to be entirely wiped out in order for their claim to succession to be invalid, as the laws of Westeros are written. Jon has rightful claim to the throne in every way possible.

There's a difference between something being a fact and people not believing that fact.

That shot of him was so strange, I thought the same. How did Ghost survive the dothraki lemming rush? I can see grizzled old jorah turning back after seeing them all break on the hordes but how did a wolf with no armor, dragonglass, valyrian steel not just die instantly

Ghost is a smart boy, he probably saw the wall of zombies and ran the opposite way.

Sam got in a few kills so he was not entirely useless.

Did he, though? The last you see of him he's getting dragged down by the dead, and Jon had too many important things to do to save him. And you don't see him post-battle.

Ghost was like “fuck this” dug down into the snow and his for the duration of the fight. He’s a good boy, but he’s not suicidal.

so he hang out in the back with the smart kids knowing he wont end up the long night with swing of his mace?

>is Gendry just straight up a Dark Souls character
you're gonna love this

Attached: Dark spirit Gendry.jpg (1000x666, 525K)

You know what my biggest gripe with that episode was? That I couldn't see shit for half of it. Black on fucking black. Fuck off with this shite.
Fuck. Off.

Pretty sure you see him after the battle is done. Just all sprawled out and gasping for breath. At the very least, he hasn’t been reported dead by any bloggers or reviewers.

why was ghost with the dothraki and not like sam or ed? Or sansa or arya or in the crypts or or or or

Fuck yeah. Gendry’s gonna be my next character when I get the remaster. Leather armor and dump everything into STR.

question for bookfags, is there any alive baratheons aside from stannis?

More like the crypts. Like, what’s a Good Boy going to do against an army of the dead? At least then there would’ve been SOME protection against the skeleton bois.

>he's never forged glass onto metal

Attached: 1536767636445.jpg (600x536, 81K)

He should of been with sansa, arya, bran, sam or ed, people he knows and was in that shot in episode 2 with. I just don't understand why he was with jorah and the dothraki. Well let's be honest, dabid said "wouldn't it be cool if he were running with the dothraki" and then railed bleach from a twink's gaping ass

Wait, what?
If Raeghar consummated his marriage with Elia Martell (if the young Griff is anything to go by), then how is Jon anything more than a bastard?

The marriage was voided, and he remarried Lyanna Stark.

And, again, their marriage records are recorded in the Citadel, along with Jon’s birth record. That’s as iron clad as it gets, since the Citadel is as safe as possible in the show.

Shireen. And Edric is the only recognized Baratheon bastard

And Mel is gonna sacrifice Shireen in the books, too.

Mya Stone is recognized as well.

She's not even in the same place as her in the books, and Stannis told her to fuck her to fuck off with the sacrifices.

Stannis is just as fucked in the books as he was in the show. Not saying Brienne will be involved, but just the same.

based 'aaagh' poster, this is making a comeback

man I would post a brainlet.jpg but I dont want to waste the effort on someone so stupid

She’s a in weird predicament where Robert did recognize, but for whatever reason, she’s not a part of the House Baratheon in the same way Edric is or how Jon is a member of House Stark. Real shame considering she’s the only child he ever displayed affection for

go be retarded somewhere else

>no u

You forgot he was part of the group that went with Jon beyond the wall to capture a wight. So it's his second battle facing white walkers/wights. He's had more experience fighting them than Arya.

Attached: 1538775513255.png (207x243, 15K)

Is Gendry the most annoying red herring in the whole show?
Nobody cares about his claim.

>literally so dumb you just start reciting my insults
try to clear your ram next time

>doesn't wear his prized helmet

Attached: 1526568542053.png (1200x1359, 560K)

I LOVE how Jon's lineage was just public knowledge in the Citadel and all Sam had to do was read it. Fucking hell, and normes dont even question it. Am I autistic because I think this is fucking retarded?

It was in a fucked up unorganized section of books nobody ever touched, and Sam didn't even read it Gilly did.

Who wrote it down then faggotron?

The Septon who did the marriage.

Attached: 1535750325489.jpg (600x369, 71K)

When they brought him back last season I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the hammer he had with him.

It was anime BIG

>right of conquest
>usurper
bro, you're going to have to pick one.

She was with Jon Arryn, big bobbies foster dad until both their untimely demises so she seemed to be in relative okay Nick for a bastard. They aren't all treated like Jon snow or Edric storm, because of luck I guess.

I don't think he's a herring, there's no baratheons left so they're shifting him to be the head of the stormlands I would imagine?