What exactly is brownface?

Is a role still considered brownface if a European (white) actor naturally looks a little darker without darkening makeup?

Attached: Alicia-Vikander.jpg (400x590, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brooklyn.bun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a quarter Farsi and am lighter than Alicia Vikander, what the fuck

It doesn't matter, burger. Also European =/= white

Qt

she's part Sami. Native Swedes that look like Eskimos.

she has a kino nose

Attached: 276. vikander rly 2.jpg (2926x3753, 1.05M)

I'm sami, that's simply not true

So being white is just a rigid phenotype, like pale and blonde? So does that mean darker Scandinavians, Italians, Brits, Greeks, French etc are People of Color?

When you put brown makeup on. That’s her natural coloring, so no.

which part? Samis are browner than the germanic invaders right. I went to the whole fucking Sami exhibit at the Swedish circlejerk museum.

There is literally nothing wrong with swarthy non-Mediterranean, non-Jewish European actresses.

Attached: Janet Montgomery.jpg (795x1024, 77K)

What role you are talking about !?

Attached: 6160C0DB-887B-4050-8317-98889BE9C405.jpg (279x279, 32K)

Attached: Poppy Drayton-77.jpg (1200x1623, 255K)

Yeah but she's from Scandinavia, literally where the white people came from. That's a pale blonde haired blue eyed place, not a place where dark melanated people come from.

Attached: 217FC9C5-DEC7-4549-85D1-F826CEFCC7C0.jpg (380x517, 30K)

I thought they are Asian

She's 1/4 poo

>"brownface"
A leftist term designed to bitch about whites

I want to suck her fake tanned bee stings

She isn't fake tanned, they actually tried to make her look lighter for a different movie she was in.

Attached: Olivia Cooke.jpg (1200x1803, 237K)

im full white (almost entirely german) but I get confused for middle eastern mix or hispanic all the time

Attached: me.jpg (810x1013, 251K)

Does it fucking matter? Be an individual.

You could be southern German. I get called whiteboy all the fucking time and I have significant sandnigger genes. Genetics are weird

PLEASE BE MY GE EF I'm mostly Germanic as well

Attached: 1530562060574.jpg (970x545, 50K)

You’re very pretty, could see how you could be confused for MENA or Latina, but you could be Med as well. There are Germans with those phenotypes like Mats Hummels.

instagram.com/brooklyn.bun/
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that’s obviously not whoever just posted.

kek that's not you

Imagine being such a newcunt you're baited this hard.

'Swedish'

Attached: austinpowers-drevil-quotes-700x313.jpg (700x313, 31K)

How is that obvious, unless this is a regular bait pic, I wouldn't know because I’m not a regular poster to this board. Either way, there are Germans with similar dark features.

Slavs are the true whites

Attached: 0948484.jpg (1080x1080, 319K)

They're Sinoid the same way Native Americans are Sinoid.

Not Yugoslavs. Literally Hellenic-Turks larping as white.

Attached: 20190412_230841.jpg (801x586, 211K)

A racist comment

By reverse image searching.

Southern Slavs are mixed with Romano-Illyrian-Thracian tribes that inhabited the Balkans

is this the swarthy general.

Attached: frankie sandford936full.jpg (1917x2886, 504K)

No? If you use make-up to make yourself darker though, that's a different story

Reminder that the only reason gingers and super pale people exist was because of inbreeding.

Attached: royal inbreeding .jpg (1855x2184, 810K)

I did, nothing is coming up.

no slavs are "white." Sorry. Hundreds+ years of degeneracy and totalitarian control have turned them into pasty gooks.

Attached: stop right there.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Yeah, because one royal family inbreeding to secure the bloodline is totally comparable to the billions of non royalty... you fucking dumbass.

You're doing it wrong, I even linked her Instagram account

post pics of pits

Attached: 147. Clarke kek.jpg (2686x2655, 1.38M)

Is this the pale actress general.

Attached: Rachel Hurd-Wood-3.jpg (1485x2215, 530K)

Oh oops

Attached: lucy boynton-23.jpg (3228x4842, 2.6M)

not one family it was a function of agrarian societies. Everyone that was a serf just lived on the same plot of land for their whole life and never moved. They'd marry off to their neighbors and generally just fuck the people around them, who were all just cousins anyway. The reason things like ginger hair/pale freckly skin became a thing was because of inbreeding. The reason green and blue eyes became a thing was because of inbreeding. Places like Ireland was just ten thousand years of the same families fucking each other living in cloudy shitty bogs, mutating into pasty redhead inbreds. Then they started outbreeding and spreading the trait into their pasty rest of the British Isles etc.

Attached: mommyfu v auntyfu.webm (1280x680, 2.93M)

Is this swarthy?

Attached: Holly Earl for President.webm (640x360, 1.3M)

Kind of.

Attached: holly earl-13.webm (900x600, 2.67M)

Attached: 1541096554184.jpg (1920x802, 119K)

Pathetic

What’s pathetic?

That guy un unironically flirting with some random person pretending to be a girl on Yea Forums. Even if it is a girl it might be even more pathetic

You can be a tourist and not a retard dumbass

C H I C A G O

I wasn’t flirting lmao, I’m a femanon myself, I just mentioned that a pretty person was pretty, but there was obviously more substance to that comment but incels here try to cling on to one thing and project.

That’s not that retarded, on plenty of boards people lazily post censored photos of themselves they might have and people take it for what is is without expecting a time stamp.

Nope, it's long been proven that European peasants aren't inbred at all

contintental europe is generally less inbred than the british isles but no, tens of thousands of years ago most breeding was inbreeding.

>ess inbred than the british isles but no

Or Iceland. That place is inbred even more.

no, Britain is one the least inbred parts of Europe actually

*1/8

your mom cheated

she so breddy

Attached: Holly Earl needs to be in my movie.webm (800x450, 2.99M)