Supernatural

So did God kill Amara? Was she ever really Gods sister or was she written in as Gods sister by God?

Also will Fakir be able to defeat Drosselmeyer?

Attached: Supernatural.jpg (2000x1500, 435K)

Probably either dead or totally made up as another obstacle for the boys to overcome just to fuck with them.
Got some new webms from the finale to post if y'all can keep this bumped. I'll be home in about an hour.

the problem with god as villain is that he can do anything.... the only reason the boys wont be defeated immediately is because of chuck's vanity, probably.

Supernatural is taking the plot of Dragon's Dogma, where Sam and Dean have to fight God, but even though he can erase them any time, he doesn't, because he wants them to take his place.

I'm still waiting on God's father to make an appearance. Maybe there are numerous gods like Chuck. Perhaps that tentacle thing in Season 13 (?) was one of Chuck's brothers.

They look like the spent hours trying to look like they just rolled out of bed.

They won't be defeated by God because they are apart of the story. Only person that can stand against him he thinks is dead and is in a realm where he has no input

Attached: Princess_Tutu_15.DVD(x264.vorbis)[Ahiru][D1D6952C].mkv_snapshot_00.01_[2017.04.12_19.02.59].jpg (640x480, 72K)

Crowley looks like he might have just took a bump of coke

Attached: 1550813248464.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

this scene confirms that sam has enormous penis, just look at his initial reaction.

Attached: neanderdeAN.jpg (1064x986, 70K)

good to see someone still making threads now that the season is over

Attached: jensen and jaren on a holiday.png (500x400, 434K)

welcome to the CW

I tried making one Monday and mods autosaged it cause it wasn't GoT or Endgame

Why do people jump to this conclusion? She could very well be real. Chuck said he occasionally intervenes when needed and Amara was powerful enough for that. That’s why Chuck showed up. And he probably knew it makes for a good story and thus allowed it. And the Entity mentioned Amara as well

the storyline will most likely be solved with the first couple episodes of season 15

such a shame how far the show has fallen from it's kino inception years

Attached: samdean.jpg (1500x999, 181K)

that picture is unbearably comfy

I made three, two got autosaged and the other one only had one other poster and it died immediately

We should make it only in thursdays, not having new plot or episodes to comment on.

Attached: Chuck's Splintered Wood, Formerly Guitar.webm (960x540, 3M)

We should probably stop making threads altogether until October.

I love the face Sam makes in this.

Attached: HEY CHUCK2.webm (960x540, 2.31M)

is it worth catching up? quit on whatever season was leviathans.

>tfw dean's irl wife is a 10/10

Attached: 1489963941150.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Attached: The Equalizer.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

>10/10
I'd rate 9/10. He could've done much better.

>tfw God was never on their side

Attached: God was never on your side.webm (640x360, 3M)

season episode?

Attached: 1506650130133.jpg (311x311, 8K)

Attached: =).webm (960x540, 2.99M)

what did he mean by this???

creeepy af

Supernatural S13E19 Funeralia

Attached: dude.webm (960x540, 3M)

So why is he so happy?

finally a supernatural thread - i have to go to the gym and will be back in less than two hours so don't let this thread die because i have nothing else to do tonight and have been wanting to shit post about supernatural lore all week

Attached: 1555525884203.png (384x378, 113K)

Going to the gym at night?

the most bases time to go

No women then

Better not make any extra stops on the way back

Attached: 1547252628345.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>tfw there is no strip club culture in my country (at least I'm not aware of it)

Attached: Pop goes the nephilim.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

If Amara is still around and God didn't kill her with 30 suns... do you think she'll help Sam and Dean defeat her brother?

Just realized that Jack's eyes definitely look like they had more of a red tint to them than gold, at least in this scene. Even his "shockwaves" look more red compared to when he normally did it. I guess that doesn't really matter now though. Could have just been reflecting the bunker alert anyways.

Attached: liars.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

I hope so but Death, Jack and Entity seems to be on their side now

Entity doesn't seem like he can do jack shit out of the great nothing

He might be able to finish God off or absorb him or something like that?

Checked and than you for all the new deliveries, webmizer.

Vacation’s almost done, I will be able to post more frequently like before

The exact shade changes depending on emotional state

He finally gets to make someone kill God for him

Entity invaded Heaven

You fucking bet. No other occult show does it like Supernatural these days anyway. But be warned, it dips in quality some more before an upswing

If they bitch out of full-on apocalypse kino in the final season like they did with Amara I will punch a baby in the face

There's no reason to hold back in the last season, they don't need to preserve the world or worry about power levels, they're quitting, not being cancelled, so they presumably can get a decent budget still, I WILL NOT tolerate the fuckening of the last season of this show, I have been through too much shittiness and false hope that things would be good again with this SHITTY fucking shit show for them not to deliver an absolutely GRIPPING and WONDERFUL final season with CONTINUAL HIGH STAKES

I WILL NOT

NO

OK!

I’ve already seen people wanting muh MOTWs back

I'm predicting spin offs are going to happen or even a sequel which will heavily embrace this

probably in Egypt or China so they can have more variety

Unlikely they'd need a bigger budget which they don't even give the popular show

Attached: 1547375954656.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>tfw irl dean himself is a 20/10

Attached: 1555646780533.jpg (746x541, 45K)

Attached: 1522452510673.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

ok i'm back anons. thanks for keeping things going. gonna grab a beer and read the thread!

this isn't really true aside from season 9. it's really overhyped that post season 5 is lesser. season 6 wasn't very good, but the only bad season was 9. and even still, it had its moments

Attached: 1.jpg (1641x916, 97K)

Hope they design a really nice title card for the last season

Interesting. Didn't death say he was older than God? I wonder if they'll explain the origin of everything, like what is beyond the universe itself. Maybe there is something more than that. It would risk being very corny though

>work out for 2 hours
>drink beer right afterwards
Hmmm.
Are you Bestoni user?

I mean, this brothers and fathers duality thing is a running and recurring theme in the show. And what makes me believe there's an ever higher power than Chuck is the fact that Lucifer fathered Jack who is apparently on Chuck's power level. But didn't Chuck made the rules of the universe? Why would he allow his son (Lucifer) to create something as powerful as him? So I'm thinking, maybe the laws of the universe, including power levels, comes from some higher entity (e.g. Chuck's father).

haven't watched the last 2 seasons of this shit. Are they fighting God now? Wasn't he a good guy or something?

me too user. it's always one of my favorite things about supernatural. no other in history has been as creative and cool with its title cards. does anyone have the webm of all the title cards?

also, gotta say, thanks again to based webm user. not sure if he's in this thread or those a reposts, but thanks as always.

Attached: intro1.jpg (1875x1000, 146K)

>God father
Bobby?

Basically whenever God doesn't like the world he's made or it doesn't do what he wrote he causes the apocalypse and Sam and Dean just refused him

>season 1 to 5 were kino
>Massive drop in quality right away
>force myself to watch all the way to s11 since anons told me it's the hot shit
>Turns out to be pretty good, okay now we're talking can't wait for next season
>12 ends up being a steaming pile of shit that I drop 5 episodes into
I just can't love this show anymore. I think most of my will to give it a chance comes from nostalgia and the craving need to go back to things you used to love in simpler, older times.

It's the same face he always makes. "I'm constipated and I can't believe you've done this."

no, that's not me user. i'm the user that had to stop smoking weed a few weeks ago and have been working out for two hours a day since and chilling with a few beers at night to take the edge off because i have terrible insomnia. actually i was always kinda fit because i'm a cardio addict, but i started lifting now too. fucking weed sucks man. it will help a person sleep and make certain things fun, but i was really stuck in place and now feel like such a loser for wasting so much time and $$$ on that shit. i really think it's insane that it's being legalized everywhere. and fuck anyone that says it isn't addictive. i had headaches for two weeks straight and felt like punching holes in the walls for weeks after i quit

Attached: 1461191129331.jpg (2000x1328, 687K)

Attached: We Drive.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

No, this face is different, he looks like he's dying inside because he's full of God's shit.

Attached: 1533466476951.jpg (960x540, 76K)

at least he's not one of those giga chads that marries total freaking ugly fuckers like the actor that played Sawyer on LOST and Don Johnson - don johnson might have been the biggest chad ever and he had string of ugly wives. Sawyer, Josh Holloway, was a male model and he wasted his genes on this abomination

Attached: 3c4f803fef6e081e23c09732aa47dd8c.jpg (500x623, 55K)

>don johnson might have been the biggest chad ever
Agreed

Attached: 1544871897156.jpg (600x815, 68K)

#FreeAdam

Attached: Mystery Machine.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Anybody else part of the "just wait for the final season to finish airing so I can binge the entire series" club?

The only episodes I've seen more than once were the Pilot, Wendigo and Mystery Spot. A rewatch is probably long overdue.

Attached: Road Food.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

what's in the antique indian head brake fluid can? salt?

it's not brake fluid because that is super old and not made anymore.

Attached: 46.jpg (1626x913, 99K)

Probably salt or some type of flammable to ignite bones with. I think I've seen them use it once or twice.

Attached: Daphne.webm (960x540, 1.54M)

That's what the bros jack off into so somebody or something that's looking for them can't find their dried up semen on the side of the road.

imagine the smell

that would beg the question who is great grandpa God, and so on. so it's infinity that is the final answer? at that point they'd have to pull out some kind of physics rationale, beyond physics actually since currently, as far as i know, modern physics discounts the idea of infinity. but now that i think about it, that would be supernatural at its essence

Attached: infinity-symbol-620.jpg (620x350, 50K)

Hard to tell but this might be the same can

Attached: oil can maybe.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Oh my god it's going to be all that universal balance shit. Sam is the balance to Dean and vice reversa.

Scratch that, salt one clearly has a red band going around the top.

The final season is going to be just as bad as Dexter's final season. Y'all in denial.

nice deep dive into the lore though user. still makes sense though because if they have one can with salt they might have two. if supernatural has taught us anything it's that one cannot ever have enough salt

Attached: salty.jpg (701x926, 79K)

"No!"

Attached: hnng.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

we should plan on a day/time to have regular threads until next season when most anons are available. maybe saturdays? i would hate to see supernatural threads disappear until next season in this sea of garbage capeshit and got spam

Attached: 1539304919124.png (720x406, 395K)

Tuesday. Nothing bad ever happens on a Tuesday.

Attached: 1554263207702.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

>Nothing bad ever happens on a Tuesday.
i beg to differ.

but sure, that works for me user

Attached: 1253223475499.gif (300x169, 2.71M)

Wait what? Someone fill me in on the evidence of God killing Amara?