/got/ general No soul edition

previous No soul edition.

Attached: winterfell.png (1024x576, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7zy1PTMp0
youtube.com/watch?v=TkZFuKHXa7w&ab_channel=BBCComedyGreats
youtube.com/watch?v=F1iC7SzZ4N8
youtu.be/GI7zy1PTMp0
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
youtube.com/watch?v=DRpvBFommns
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
youtu.be/7sjuIiKNtqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed.

Soul.

Attached: i join my ancestors FIGHT ON ROhan.jpg (1908x890, 355K)

THE GOD OF DEATH HAD A LOWER KILLCOUNT THAN WALDER FUCKING FREY?!

Attached: A BIG FUCKING COCK.png (1081x1028, 1.26M)

>Khaleesi, I am hurt.

No soul.

Attached: jorah death 36.jpg (1758x900, 124K)

Soul.

Attached: mithrandir.jpg (1916x884, 347K)

stannis?

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

No soul.

Attached: dany5.jpg (1858x908, 185K)

aggghhh...

Attached: 1434544924606.jpg (591x559, 125K)

soul

Attached: S01E01.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>WALLS 80 FEET HIGH
>A
>L
>L
>S
>
>8
>0
>
>F
>E
>E
>T
>
>H
>I
>G
>H

>what is prophecies
>what is azor zhai
>what is lightbringer
>what is A Dance With Dragons page 769
>"Jon was armored in black ice, but his blade burned red in his fist"

Attached: Untitled_1.1.1.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

She came home and rediscovered her love of her family. Look how happy she is to see Jon.

Gendry told her that the White Walkers are Death.
The White Woman reminded what we say to the God of Death.

It fits, if you squint.

Attached: Arya & Jon Compare Sizes.webm (622x350, 2.85M)

>Khaleesi, pls just a crumb of pusi

More realistic

Attached: 1556510173421.jpg (5431x5346, 2.09M)

Jaime isn't Kingsguard anymore. Tommen removed him for his coup attempt. He's Cersei's heir.

SOON
:(

Attached: ca11yy2q7rt01.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: 1434204784063.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

>JON SNOW AVENGED THE RED WEDDING

I think I just realized everything

He said jon snow avenged the red wedding....even though it was arya who killed the freys

It was foreshadowing for the night king. They fucking planned this shit...

>not many people can sneak up on me
>she sneaks up on the Night King

POTTERY

Attached: Instant Kill Mode.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

My boy Jorah got his perfect death.

Attached: Khalliessei pls.jpg (686x851, 99K)

its kino right?

so that part where jon's dragon lands on the wall to take to take a breather.

what's he actually doing after that?

like does he actively have his back turned to the battle?

So in the books, is fAegon going to pretty much replace Cersei's storyline?

Attached: Aegon Targaryen.jpg (620x420, 104K)

>nothing lol

Attached: 1556656831436.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

This may be sad and pathetic but I'm pretty unhappy with my life at the minute and I was so excited for months for the game of thrones episode that aired on Sunday night. It's a really nice escape from everything for that hour and 20 minutes it's airing.

I've been bummed out all week because of that episode. I know it's sad but whaddayagonnado

>"We need an army, Jon"
>*stabs herself with NK dragonglass*
>"THIS NIGHT SHALL HAVE A QUEEEEEEEN"

Attached: 1556736390648.jpg (800x1000, 112K)

where did it all go so wrong

>She came home and rediscovered her love of her family. Look how happy she is to see Jon.
wait
didn't she literally threaten him?

>Jon "SNOW" kills her and sits on the throne

habeebing

Was so certain killing Cersi would be Arya's thing since it's an awful lot easier for an assassin to sneak into a human kingdom and kill a queen than to sneak past magic undead ice zombies. And the whole revenge plot, she is personally angry at Cersi.

when season 5 started, i wasn't really sure what the problem with the show is

but then i saw the behind-the-scenes for episode 3 and dabid straight-up admitting that all decisions were based on 'how much can we do to make the audience ooooh and aaaah as much as possible' and saying that there wasn't any logic in the NK surviving dragonfire or the dothraki charging other than to make their viewer say 'WOW'

the showrunners are directly admitting that they care more about creating a spectacle and something that makes people's emotions stir for a second than sticking to consistency.. and is there really no one that is bothered by this in the writing room? at the sets? what the fuck??

Realistically, the only way last episode could've worked from the corner they've written themselves into is if the Night King won and literally everyone at Winterfell died. Acceptable exceptions:
>Jon and Dany escape on dragons (either separate or Jon is hesitant and Dany takes him forcibly)
>Jaime realizes he can't do shit and escapes (potentially takes Tyrion with him, potentially also on a dragon)
>MAAAYBE Arya stealths her way out of it (potentially saves Bran maybe with the help of Nymeria)
Everyone else gets a few fitting closing moments but are otherwise overran and killed.

fuck off mauler

>He said jon snow avenged the red wedding
who did?
and are you implying NK is going to kill john when he comes back or john is going to kill arya

>azor ahai will deliver us from darkness

Attached: ourahai.jpg (1078x950, 171K)

Don't worry user, you're not alone

I feel like when they take KL they're gonna do a Tywin and kill Tommen and make Cersei watch

go back to writing episode 6, benioff

I hate Jon calling Dany "Dany", like in his northern accent he's talking to his mate Danny from down the pub.

Khaleesi, Daenerys, all other her other names just sound more, I dunno, right. It's a little think but it bugs me

fuck off harris

>Throne room of King's Landing
>Covered in SNOW
>Instead of sitting on the throne she joins Drogo and their son (in death)
yeah totally not foreshadowing anything.

I hope so, he'll throw tommen from the red keep and crown himself

>Do you not know Death when you see it, old man ?

Soul.

Attached: witch king 1.jpg (1910x886, 245K)

this but ironically

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1556808291592.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

did Brann fly the crows into the night king to bait him?

azor night

>How did you survive a knife through the heart?
D&D are playing 4D chess, the Night King lives.

Attached: i1ff2j3el3v21.jpg (1920x2168, 1.42M)

Why couldn't she have been cast as Daenerys?

Attached: good ilithyia.png (1006x1248, 1.32M)

I don't think I can bring myself to ever rewatch this show, not just because of this season, but season 5 in all honesty, it just wouldn't be worth it.

So sad.

>*smug stare*

No soul.

Arya should have died.
Prove me wrong.

>How did you survive a knife through the heart?
>I didn't

Fucking keikaku out of 10 holy fuck

SLAAYY Queen

Attached: 1x h.jpg (1844x2040, 992K)

STOP getting my hopes up just STOP

>foreshadowing
bitch man they just make up stuff to "subvert expectations"
this show died with the night king lets run like hell

Attached: runninglikefatfuck_1.1.3.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

It honestly feels less painful the second time round, because there's not all the anticipation and associated disappointment. You know the epic tweeeests that are coming so you are prepared for them.

What could the 3d modelers been thinking when they made that tiny lego set be the capitol of an entire kingdom? The walls aren't even defensible. They've never looked at castles in real life apparently.

Say something nice about the happy couple.

Attached: GOT Yikes 16.jpg (640x690, 244K)

Attached: 1462162088372.jpg (4112x1336, 1.48M)

Where would Stannis fit into all of this?

It's impossible for me to finish episode three without pausing every five minutes to do something else. Holy hell, the worst part of all is that my normie coworkers thought it was the greatest thing ever

she died in the godswood

>BURN THEM ALL

Attached: promo321227946.png (1428x803, 1.97M)

you mean it died with Tywin

Someone post the Bran rape webm pls

>Stage 2: denial
D&D have forgotten about this shit.
Jon Snow is not a Snow, he's a Targ. This wasn't a visual metaphor, it was foretelling the apocalyptic winter.

She literally looks like Carlos V

She's the second hottest ginger from this show to get married to another celebrity during it's run

Attached: kit-harington-marrigae.jpg (820x820, 75K)

I feel like he'll never see KL again and will fall against The Others.

Wasn't she already married?

Well Jaime has to kill Cersei at some point but yes it's pretty heavily foreshadowed that he will be a well loved good king when mad queen Dany invades.

could be ash everywhere and not snow.

Maybe Dani goes back to her original plan and uses dragons to fuck up Kings Landing and she tries to become the Queen of Cinders mentioned in season7. This gives reasonable motivation to kill her since it's the only way to save the city.

reminder despite the nonsensical military strategy and the teleports behind you and general bad writing it was still a team effort to take down the night king
don't let the shills divide you to get people talking about this bullshit

Think before you give that next (You) everyone

Attached: the rape, sansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

he'd be in the norf taking jon's plotline from the show and being azor ahai, but eventually the white walkers would push them down south and aegon (maybe then revealed as blackfyre) wouldn't be able to ignore the threat anymore

girl should lay off the meth until filming is done

This.
The enemy of an assassin is a bodyguard.

>no pusspuss before he died
not perfect

>If Jon wasn't resurrected the NK would never have made it past the Wall

Attached: 1503493434592.jpg (623x415, 90K)

Attached: 1367038845448.jpg (360x360, 25K)

The amount of actors that meet on set and get married has me thinking the whole love thing is a meme and it's just about finding each other attractive
S-surely that can't be right

Guess your co-workers were busy on the phone while watching it, so no need to distract themselves. Great background noise.

>"Subversion"

Yeah they also let him wipe out the entire Dothraki & Unsullied just to bait him in.

>"Just as planned" t. Rhllor

Yeah but he was eaten by dogs

Shame about the face, though

It feels like Winterfell's size varies from episode to episode, if not scene to scene.

Attached: winterfell-Battle-of-Winterfell-Collater.al-2.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

if ants can build ladders out of bodies in real life nk can do it with zombies

If the Night King never got passed the Wall, Arya would never have been able to kill him.

Beric's purpose confirmes that it was all about Arya all along. Hell, it's probably why the Waif only gave her superficial stab wounds instead of slitting her throat. There is only one God, he just wears many faces, so it was his will that she live.

Attached: GOT Yikes 17.jpg (640x434, 97K)

I think in universe no one truly knows how the Freys died, they just all got poisoned. On the other hand people know Jon Snow defeated the Boltons who were the other half of the red wedding.

>he doesn't just rewatch the first seasons and pretend that it was a good show that ended there

THE GREATEST THREAT WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH HAD A HOLE IN IS ARMOR?!?

A DRUNKEN WHORE BOY COULD KILL 3 ARYA STARKS

Hmmm maybe, I just wanna watch Tywin, Stannis, Littlefinger etc etc politic around the kingdoms, was fun shit.

Compare the first reference to Lyanna Mormont in season five (when Stannis reads her crudely written letter and calls her a wretched girl) to her death scene if you really want to see how far off the rails the show has gone. And people thought season five was bad when it aired, it still had great books scenes. But look at how she was "strong" in the sense that she was defiant and bold and Jon thought it was cute but she ended up being some kind of warrior child who kills an undead giant after having her body crushed.

>Khaleesi... sit on my face... it's how I want to go out
Genuine F for Jorah, though.

DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT WORD EVER AGAIN!!!

Attached: rage_1.1.5.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

They're both genuine blue bloods, their marriage might have actually been a joining of the houses as much as anything.

Attached: Coat_of_Arms_of_Baron_Harington.png (1085x1586, 406K)

You'd think they'd at least kill podrick, that would at least make an impact unlike Eddison "literally who" Tollet.

It's not defensible, the damn place is taken by a new army almost every season.
>Ironborn take it
>Boltons take it
>Wildings and Nights Watch take it
>undead take it

Anyone slightly motivated can take the place over no matter how well defended.

>who did?
when they took back winterfell he said jon snow avenged the red wedding even though it makes zero sense

Attached: 1467381594490.jpg (1920x1074, 183K)

Question that Tolkien would never answer, where did they all poop?

There's no way around it: NK should not have died nor should his army been wiped out until the very last episode. Yes, that means Winterfell should have been BTFO. But this show is meant to appeal to aging childless millennial women now and not a fantasy audience, so the entire white walker episode is now a short little skirmish footnote in the history of GoT, and the series will end on a cat fight.

>both genuine blue bloods
I thought pretty much every proper actor (i.e. not soap operas) in the UK is
Aren't they all posh cunts?

Wew lad only a few months till those bong genes kick in and she becomes Sophie Turned

So you're saying... both the two factions would be way more interesting than they are in the show?

The castle looks relatively big, but why do we only ever see that one courtyard?

>any knight can make another knight

His endgame is to be knighted by Ser Brienne as reward for him sticking with her all this time.

Attached: Pod Power.webm (888x500, 2.94M)

When you think about it, all this subversion bullshit that's been plaguing Hollywood the past few years and which ruined Star Wars, actually originated with Game of Thrones and how huge the reaction to the Red Wedding was. Funny how now the same "gotta subvert or it's shit" syndrome is plaguing the show which originated it.

Imagine a Targ who can warg into his dragons tho
Like Jon in the books

Attached: Vladimir_Furdik_-_Annnd_that_s_a_wrap_GameOfThrones_NightKing_AryaStark.webm (1028x586, 1.13M)

thats generally how it goes when you compare gurm to dabid

Is this from the opening sequence or the actual show?

Attached: abandon_ship.gif (268x268, 1.11M)

>be the only grey character in a sea of Mary, Gary and Villain Sues
>Yea Forums wants you dead to let one of the Sues take the throne and maybe your dragons too
LMAO. You faggots make no sense. Inb4 Dany's a Mary Sue, she's not, almost everyone questions her and she's done shit people both in the show and in real life judge her badly for while also doing some good things

6 and 7 are worse than 5.

So are all of the dothraki dead? Couldn't they have served a better purpose by forming a line? Who charges head on into a formation without sending a sentry

The more I think about the last episode the more annoyed I am by it

What was the whole point of 7 seasons of build up for the NK to be defeated with basically no consequences

What was the point of Bran becoming the three eyed raven, the only thing I can think of is giving Arya the dagger. Was that it?

What was the point of Jon being brought back to life, to serve what purpose did a God bring him back if it wasn't to defeat the NK, which is the only reason Beric was saved

What was the point of Jons epic struggle to get to the Godswood? He even chose not to save his friend, and he didn't even make it. And Sam didn't even die

Attached: 1538302092315.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Why is Grey Worm even still alive?

Butchered

Because it's the only part that actually exists

First episode, when Jon and Dany fly off to the waterfall

Attached: No Money Left For Elephants.webm (532x300, 2.93M)

nuclear take

What's wrong with this?

>arya sneaking around the library scene

what the fuck was the point of this? im rewatching the episode now and they legit wasted 10 minutes on this because???

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

They dated for six years before getting married.

It's magic nigger he literally cannot cross the wall

Attached: GOT Yikes 18.jpg (640x791, 362K)

Sophie's a blonde, not a ginger

That's what I was thinking of. Shitting and disposing of shit was a massive issue for William the Conqueror whilst he and his huge army waited for the perfect opportunity to cross the English Channel. Disposing of waste effectively is an important preventative measure to stop disease spreading.

Attached: 1503617939202.webm (1076x1080, 780K)

Would the Lanniscucks be essentially sidelined? I rooted for Tywin because he was based, but Jaime, Cersei and the dwarf just don't compare.

token stealth level

Idiot here, if Jon is a targ howcome he can warg into a wolf, I thought that was a Stark thing? Was it just because he practiced so much with them? So say Theon could've also warged with a wolf?

It was an homage to Jurassic Park

>What was the point of Jon being brought back to life, to serve what purpose did a God bring him back if it wasn't to defeat the NK, which is the only reason Beric was saved

Beric lived to get Arya to the Night King to kill him.

Jon lived tobang Dany and have her take her dragons North. This got the NK a Dragon, brought down the Wall, and got the NK to Winterfell so Arya could kill him.

>What was the point of Jons epic struggle to get to the Godswood?
Subverting your expectations. You were supposed to think he'd get there in time and kill the NK. But he got trapped and had to be saved.

I think that's cute desu

tfw varys only exists so that tyrion can talk to him.

Attached: 1556650077719.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Why does Arya get to have her cake and eat it too? I'm not talking about killing the NK, I'm talking about getting the power of the Faceless Men but also not losing herself for it. In the books, becoming a Faceless Man would give her the abilities to finish the people on her list, but it would also prevent her from carrying out her revenge, due to Arya changing at her core. Why does she get the abilities but doesn't lose herself in the show?

And why is a character whose story is about a little girl who wants revenge and loses herself in it, also the character that saves the world from an evil she literally just heard of a day ago? There's characters like Jon or Bran or even fucking Jaime that made a point of giving up what they have and what they are to fight against the WWs, what did Arya sacrifice to kill the NK?

i could go on for fucking hours, i should write a 20k word essay

>it's not all bad, Missandei
>even if they cut off his dick, you can still stuff his balls in your cunt

k

>The Ass that lost the North

That scene also has 0 sounds of the battle, for a moment I thought this was supposed to be after a time skip and that they had already lost.

Diversity quotas.

The problem isn't the subversion, it's that the hack writers don't have the finesse to make it work.

his mother was a stark

Best Characters:
1. Azor Arya (Night King Slayer, suffered the most out of everyone but always pulls through. My savage little wolf cub.)
2. My lovely Dany (Most deserving of the Throne. Best girl, best khaleesi, best queen. Most pure and beautiful. Cute dragons.)
3. Tyrion Lannister (Smart and funny dwarf. Removed Tywin, another nonsensical patriarchal archetype that was shitting up the plot.)
4. Sansa Stark (Smartest Character, defeated Cersei, Baelish, Ramsay. Greatest character development. Keeps up with my Dany.)
5. Brienne of Tarth (Loyal and just to a fault. Completely destroyed the hound who exemplifies toxic masculinity. Justly executed the worst character.)

Worst Characters:
1. Stannis Baratheon (King of stupid. So vile, burned his own kid. Should have bent the knee to Renly. Worshipped by incels.)
2. Robert Baratheon (Stupid and cucked by Cersei. Indirect cause of everything wrong. Has no character but memes.)
3. Jaime Lannister (Slave to her sister's cunt. Mostly a smug idiot. Forced redemption arc that doesn't make sense.)
4. Baelish (Always thinks he is smarter than he actually is even when truly smart characters like Sansa are involved.)
5. Cersei Lannister (Ruined lots of lives. Stupid and arrogant. Foolishly opposes my Dany. Doesn't know when to give up.)

Attached: 1535535480742.png (1280x720, 795K)

Too damn many people died saving Sam's fat ass

His mum a Stark

to show that she can sneak past thousands of zombies and white walkers unseen even though shes screaming when she's mid air

>Kit has a testicle trapped in the rig during this scene

Because they forgot that they just had a scene where Arya killed 10 wights alone and wanted to look as retarded as possible.

how was it a team effort
arya just appears in the godswood out of nowhere

Arya will still kill Cercei as well as finishing the Mountain after he kills the Hound. Qyburn and Sam will have a dance off.

cringe post

Oh yeah I'm not trying to imply that they got married immediately or some shit, just that a disproportionate amount of actors "fall in love" with the people they act on screen with which suggests they just "fall in love" based on physical attraction and being able to tolerate each other

What the fuck even is Jon's outfit there?

if thats true they would never have even bothered with the nights watch

the whole episode was a shitty zombie flick. expect shitty zombie flick cliché

Attached: Zombie blog shutterstock_142859218.jpg (1200x575, 143K)

>The Long Night lasted 2 hours
>Nobody outside of Winterfell will ever even know the Walkers existed
>Everybody who ignored the threat was right to do so
>Cersei has been rewarded for her selfishness and scheming
>The God of Death and Eternal Night was just a pawn in the machinations of le scary wine aunt

Attached: 1531065385418.png (323x241, 134K)

the fuck you talking about
she's the literal female empowerment character and you wonder why incels hate her?

acquire coitus

No character can die at the hands of second rate villains like wights and the Night King user, Cersei's the true villain and they have to die to her for their deaths to mean anything

In LOTR they just go anywhere and call a wizard to magic it away.

In GoT the same only it's Melisandre, she's the poop remover.

Well look at its walls. They're only about 9 feet high. There's also no defensible points. No archer turrets, no portcullis, no moat, no drawbridge, no caltrops or really anything to stop people from just scaling the walls with a ladder. One shitty little wall and then you're in like gin. A few hundred people could storm it pretty easily, say nothing of a million undead.

It just makes episode 3 even more unbearable.

Have sex incel, women can kill who they want and don't need a man to do it for them

NK broke the magic by touching bran.
we dont know if bran passing the wall breaks the spell. the dragon might not have been needed to break the magic.

Three piece mismatch suit. It's really popular and effective if you get it bespoke tailored

I'd suppose they would retreat to the westerlands, maybe the hills would be held by them just so they don't seem like pushovers but all the flatlands would fall to aegon(who would probably have dorne, stormlands the reach and crownlands) maybe stannis would have the riverlands and vale

but she didnt sneak past them. she was caught.

>>Cersei has been rewarded for her selfishness and scheming

So true. now the north doesn't even have any dothraki and maybe HALF of the unsullied left. Not to mention the thousands that died at the battle.

North is fucked if they march now.

>D&D
>foreshadowing

Attached: 1310409026432.jpg (401x373, 18K)

I want to believe... But it's hard.

Attached: 1500926540463.jpg (526x701, 90K)

She snuke past all the wights and Walkers there. Only the NK noticed her, and even then only just in time

Wargs aren't simply a Stark thing anyway. They're just predisposed to being them, with all that First Men blood and other magical shit.

>tfw you will never be that VFX guy whose sole job it is to digitally paint black over the vaginas and buttholes of various women in HBO productions

Castration starts with cutting off your balls.

Watch as all the meaningless characters that somehow survived the night finish the show doing absolutely nothing of note, or die to even dumber conditions

Yes people usually meet their partners through their social circles.

>the white walkers storyline
useless
>the watch storyline
useless
>jons storyline
useless
>brans storyline
useless
>hodors sacrifice
useless
>stannis whole arc
useless
>melisandres whole arc
useless
>the bortherhoods arc
useless
>the dothraki
useless
>the 8 years of buildup
useless

it's amazing how bad they fucked up and rendered some of the most important storylines a complete and total waste of time, there eas no big purpose to any of them if the night king could've just been defeated by an invisivle teleporting goblin when he is sorrounded by his entire army

Attached: 1556830733024.png (1662x910, 816K)

How did the White Walkers get beaten last time? If all it takes is for the NK to get killed, then that means that the NK had to retreat last time, but then why didn't they just chase after him to finish him for good?

>In the books, becoming a Faceless Man would give her the abilities to finish the people on her list, but it would also prevent her from carrying out her revenge, due to Arya changing at her core.
uh those are the rules for Faceless MEN, sweetie, Arya's a Faceless WOMAN

Attached: GOT Yikes 19.jpg (640x791, 247K)

It doesn’t make zero sense house Bolton was a big player in the RW.
What’s even stupider is that Arya got revenge for the red wedding, and now she’s also killed the greatest evil the world has ever known.
If she wasn’t the main character she sure fucking is now.

Why bother? Just built a fuck hueg wall and leave him to rot in the far north

She was born to play Cersei

Best possible ending for Arya would be her smugly taking a drink at the victory celebration then choking and falling over. Just before she blacks out she sees a man across the room taking off his face then walking out while no one else notices. And it happens at the beginning of the next episode, the story goes on without her.

friendly advice: stop thinking about the episode

i've been thinking about the logistics and how it compares to storytelling rules and i'm legitimately seething non-stop now and am put off from rewatching this show

my advice is to UNIRONICALLY. TURN. YOUR. BRAIN. OFF. it's the only way you'll enjoy the show, because trying to pretend that Dabid put some thought into this is hopeless.

as if D&D are smart enought to even think of a twist like this

And the funny bit is that none of the barren millennial women watching the show will pick up on any of this.

The actor who plays Robett Glover is amazing. The scene where he asks for forgiveness for not fighting in the Battle of the Bastards is great.

Attached: 702_Robett_Profile.png (682x920, 832K)

Wow. He is completely right. The writers on this show are fucking hacks

Attached: index.jpg (279x180, 10K)

>mfw the illyrio/varys subplot was dropped in s1, never to be referenced or acted upon again

Attached: xbigstock-Lonely-depressed-man-drinking-171542816-300x200.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xTqZmTaIOW.jpg (300x200, 8K)

they still need to keep an eye on things. But you're right, they didn't really need the Night's Watch, that's why it became a dumping ground for aristocratic rapists and murderers

>Wights literally ravaging the castle halls, can be heard in the distance
>JUST got off the chase from a dozen Wights
>Arya and Mellisandre decide to have a slow conversation in the midst of running away

>suffered the most out of everyone but always pulls through
my name was always reek

Because tv is no longer about telling a story, it's a week to week bunch of nonsense based on Twitter feedback.

She didn't even knife the NK in the heart.

I blame Yea Forums for D&D, you bookfags built up the hype for the Red Wedding and are just made that the normies picked up on it

Are you guys telling me that Beric's entire purpose was to get killed for Arya because she was in a place she had no reason being in?

Why did she go into the library?

Attached: e0a.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

Attached: 1502137539421.jpg (900x550, 82K)

They wanted to have a spoopy horror movie vibe which failed utterly because that massive battle taking place outside apparently had a time out as there were no shouts, fires, or metal clanking noises happening at all in the entire sequence. I legitimately thought they did a time skip and Winterfell was already lost.

Im hoping this cancer passes us by eventually.

She dropped her special Gendry sex spear and had to retreat indoors when she got overwhelmed

Attached: Ninja Skillz.webm (710x400, 2.92M)

In the behind the scenes they said that it was to break up the monotony of the battle, because just watching armies fight the entire time gets boring
This supports the theory that they just made it this long for award baiting cause its the longest battle scene ever now, kind of like with the battle of the bastard where they insisted to use 70 live horses instead of CGI

DESU the main scene I wanted to see was the Tower of Joy. I couldn't give too much of a shit about what happened after they did it.

Ser Arthur Dayne, you weren't ruined.

few threads ago there was a post saying the cotf placed a 2nd dragonglass shard exactly where yaasqueen slayed

He's also a fantastic alchemist.
youtube.com/watch?v=TkZFuKHXa7w&ab_channel=BBCComedyGreats

>More characters died in the penultimate Capeshit than in GoT

Attached: 1529169537716.gif (360x360, 955K)

>Bran travelled for 6 seasons to the far North to learn from a magic seer how to time travel just to discover Hodor's backstory

Attached: irhiwrya8ofhao8rhoa9rhfo8sv.jpg (605x806, 48K)

everyone together made sure the night king would be there to make eye contact with bran and get nothin personnel'd

it was all about stalling to get the javelin master himself to do the execution with his haughty self
whatever it fucking took to deal. deus ex arya just happened to be the one to wrap up the operation
doesn't mean she did it all by herself though. EVERYONE did a lot of heavy lifting to get to that point (no matter how stupid the strategies and tactics were)
even the front line trebuchets played a role despite what people will say about how fucking retarded the setup was

if they kill off the castrated mutt, who will the fans relate to?

Can someone remind me why the North should fight Cersei? It's not like they are interested in the Iron Throne.

I get the impression people just lost battle after battle after battle for a few years until someone lucked up and figured out that obsidian actually kills them back. But at that point the Walkers had a few hundred thousand wights in their force so taking the lands back was a very slow grueling process of pushing them back north until they reached the tundra and they built a wall to keep them there.

Long night was a decade, I'm sure at least 7 years of it was humans being killed and running away.

what was the plan with the dothraki?
those arakhs were not valyrian steel or dragon glass, they couldnt kill any Wights before melisandre showed up, but they didnt know she would show up

Attached: 1473858130707.jpg (1738x2133, 428K)

I hope that they do something with Jaqen and the Waif, they were seen filming.

It's all because of some tired dabids trying to be trendy and subversive, don't waste your effort

Sub.........sequent
i really subverted your expectations there.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1iC7SzZ4N8

Dothraki no fight good in confined spaces. So send them to open spaces, they fight good.

Because morality in Nu-Thrones is determined by a person's willingness to give Dany things she wants

spooped

In my heart of hearts I know my 5headfu is still alive.

He almost pulled a legitimate fencing move right there at the end with the false-edge cut.

Nah I believe I think there are two major reasons. A, the popularity of twitter in those circles which causes all those pop culture reference and nods. Seems like an instant feedback loop. A lot of recent shows seems to mirror "twitter culture" and try to pander to it. Ugh.

And, B, the rise of meta a la Marvel as an attempt to deflect criticism
I think a lot of screen writers and producers want to stay safe by crafting shows and movies that "do not take themselves seriously". Because, if you do, you have to own your product. You can play it campy or make light of the source material and do not have to worry about serious, analytical criticism. Prime example was TLJ, which deconstructed Star Wars because that is much easier than trying to recreate the innocent charm of the originals.

I am really tired of meta culture or "fan service". Too bad GoT has been infested by that, too. I want to see more movies and shows that play it straight again.

What even is his purpose? He had very little to begin with but now it's like ????

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 930K)

I think it looks fucking stupid
It looks like he didn't have a full suit, so he just took what he found, aka a vest, his pyjama pants and his dad's jacket, which was a little too big

>Arya attacked by zombie in library
>Use fire to defend against zombie
>Bran time travel the fire back to season 1
>The fire in the library distracts Robb and Cat while the bandito attacks Bran and Summer

poetry

>I think it looks fucking stupid

That's because you're a pleb with no /fa/shion sense

Theon brought it on himself.

Nah I'd rather she get away with everything.
She paid the Faceless God more than enough dues by returning the stolen dead back to him along with the thief.

No, that's Sansa and Arya who no one ever sees as wrong and who teen girls can identify with the easiest, just look up fanfics with Sansa or Arya

the subversion should have been
>Everyone bets everything on killing the NK
>NK does not take the bait
>Winterfell is overrun and only a few survive to retreat south

Attached: 1502997648913.gif (498x250, 752K)

How do you know that for sure? Ned never told anyone who she was.

Its a shame they turned his character back into a total asshole who doesn't send his forces north
I swear if they won't execute him for treason next episode then this show is truly lost

Who is the boy? Is he known or is it a mystery.

Visyris obviously

this one? fucking hell, this is atrocious

Attached: 1556555206871.jpg (1120x3108, 300K)

im gonna miss shit talking this show with you bros.
all the normies around me praise this thing like it was actual kino... i dont even bother saying my opinions on it because i'll just get laughed at

Attached: images (2).png (250x202, 8K)

>youtu.be/GI7zy1PTMp0

This has to be the best critique of ep3 that I've seen. What a monumental clusterfuck that showing was.

Attached: Not Sure If Trolling.jpg (604x453, 62K)

no they didn't
no matter how many soldiers or how competent are gathered against the night king he still ends up in the godswood, stares at bran for a while then gets *teleports behind u*'d by a teenager, none of it mattered and nothing could stop arya.

>The Lord of Light gave Rhaegar a vision that his child would be the Prince that was Promised just so he'd kidnap Lyanna and cause the Rebellion which caused Brandon Stark to die so Ned married Catelyn instead and had Arya who would kill the Night King
HOLY
FUCKING
BRAVO
DABID

Young Griff/fAegon

Attached: 01014360110101.jpg (900x600, 443K)

Nah, Stannis would have the North, Aegon Stormlands, Crownlands and Dorne, Euron would have Iron Isles + Reach and Littlefinger would have Vale + Riverlands.

Cersei should be replaced by Jorah in your list

Never reveal your powerlevel friend the normies don't understand anything more than a passing interest in anything

just watching it now, pretty great vid, sums up my thoughts pretty well, but lacks some critique of storytelling aspects

You don't need to shill your shit in every thread

4D Mahjong

Why is Aegon wearing a dress in this fan art?

SOUPCONVERTED !
It's liquid shit.

Cause Cersei literally sent a letter telling them to bend the knee and an enemy like that will come for you one day or another. There's also the fact that peasants will suffer under her which only Dany seems to care about. Do literally any of the characters care about the commoners but varys and Dany?

>no matter how many soldiers or how competent are gathered against the night king he still ends up in the godswood
you dont know that at all

Or
>everything happens as in the show
>Jon's completely unfounded conjecture proves untrue, killing NK doesn't kill his zombies
>the other walkers just step in and assume command of all the wights and wipe out Winterfell

>retreat south
anybody else remember ned stark talking about how people caught in winterfell during winter would have to spend the whole winter there because you'd literally die if you tried to leave? Makes me wonder how they're going to march an army to kings landing.

Jon's job was to go North of the wall, give the NK a dragon and thus a way to pass it.

Without reaching Winterfell, Arya couldn't be there to kill him.

Jon/Aegon was just a pawn in Arya's triumph

Where can I get this sick shirt.

Attached: 1556820335008.jpg (497x412, 85K)

i think you're cute

Varys in the books is stupid too
Sure Aegon might be a nice lad right now, but we don't even know if he will turn into a good leader or just follow the Targ path of destruction since he's only a boy, we don't know if his sons will be good leaders, not to mention that Varys absolutely destabilized at least 2 peaceful reigns just to get a Targ back on the throne, and if he was so insistent on getting a Targ, why didn't he push Rhaegar to the throne?

the episode should have gone like it did, except the characters with valyrian steel swords fighting the actual white walkers, then at the end a cut to the NK assaulting king's landing and sitting down on the iron throne

>The White Woman reminded what we say to the God of Death.

She is a Red Priestess. What the fuck does she know about the God of Many Faces?

>what is azor zhai
Arya, you brainlet.

The rest of that bullshit in the books wouldn't work, and they're not gonna introduce it all for one episode and make the viewers confused as fuck. You're forgetting GoT is for normies now.

Attached: Sophie-Turner-Sexy-Legs.jpg (1222x778, 59K)

You have to remember, DABID didn't come up with this story, the fat man did. They plainly never cared about some storylines, or knew what to do with them. The whole concept of the primal Old Gods magic that Bran embodies is one of those storylines. Stannis's arc is another.

Do Zoomers actually watch youtube videos of people talking about tv shows? Fucking why? Why do zoomers care about what no names on the internet have to say?

>even after pointing out every possible flaw and them AGREEING they still say 'but I enjoyed it anyway teehee'
Makes me wonder what could possibly make them dislike it.
I feel like normalshits don't like things based on quality, they instead judge quality based on whether it is somethign they already decided they would like.

GoT = thing I like therefore I like this episode because it's GoT

>dragon blow down North Wall
>Jon hides behind a fucking rock which dragonfire fuckall

>37 fucking minutes

who do these youtube shits think they are, who's going to watch 40 minutes of opinion

All those old tales they spoke of is just bullshit. It's the equivalent of "back in my day" old people like to say. Us fresh young people can take it no problem.

Voices telling me that EP4 has leaked...

There is only one God. Call him Red, Drowned, Death or Many-Faced, it's all the same dude playing cosmic Ludo with the characters.

>dark eyebrows

yes I do
he wanted to kill bran himself, look how many fucking undead are there before he gets there in this episode, he commanded them to wait for him so he got to kill bran instead.

Attached: nightking.jpg (1154x821, 168K)

Holy shit guys, its bad

imagine the Japanese dub of THAT scene

>aigato gosai mas Theon-san
>BANZAIII
*charges Nighto Kingu with his Yari*
*NK breakes the yari in half and impales Theon*
>Keikaku doori
*Arya teleports behind NK*
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
*grabs her hand*
>Anata no powerlevelu ga watashiniha hiku sugiru
*powers up Ki blast into NK's face*
>N-N-Nani?
>Watashi wa no oneu
youtube.com/watch?v=DRpvBFommns

Attached: 1491610323389.jpg (722x349, 56K)

reminder that walder frey killed more main characters than the entirety of the army of the dead did

Ask them questions like "why did they send the Dothraki to charge head first into the wights?" but don't make it sound like criticism but a sincere question. Watch them ruin the episode for themselves.

kek

but she didn't have a majik sword that eats the soul of its victims

they base it on how popular it is. if everyone is watching it, it can't possibly be bad. if you think it's bad than you just don't get it or you think women are shit. something along those lines.

That seems incredibly irresponsible, considering that the WW almost wiped out all life
I don't know, it seems that the wall took a long time to build

Depends how you define main character.

I doubt most viewers could tell you Robb's name, let alone his wife, mother or indeed who killed them.

>more than enough dues by returning the stolen dead back to him along with the thief.
That's retarded and not how it works. Wights aren't alive and nothing is stolen anymore than the faces the Faceless use that lets them look and sound like the person (and in the books remember things they knew) means they're stealing

will they bring Theon back to life with Dragon Balls in the next episode?

Attached: 1475407128638.png (1248x1284, 206K)

for me? its Margery

Attached: 1556826971682.jpg (1650x1820, 496K)

He probably isn't even a Targ desu.

Attached: 1556804020793.jpg (342x342, 29K)

GoT became a communal event. It's social currency to talk about it and feed into the cycle of hype and root for your favorite character. The worldbuilding, plot or internal logic of the universe doesn't matter, only that the show enables excitement. It's the same reason why people that don't give a shit about football can drive themselves into a frenzy over the world-cup.

Now here comes the bookfag that tells them that what they just watched was terrible. That it didn't live up to the hype, that it was shoddy and that the event for which they and their friends hyped themselves up for is underwhelming, poorly written and a shadow of its former self. And instead of getting mad at the people that wrote the plot they get mad at the person telling them the truth. That's normal, often when people get scammed they direct their anger towards the person that exposes the scammer even though that anger is thoroughly misplaced and unproductive. And deep inside they know that, the reason they're mad at the bookfag isn't because he's right, it's because the excitement surrounding social events is more important to them. All the contrived rationalizations why the show is actually great and why that shitty plot thread makes sense and such and such and this and that, it's all just an attempt to not have the excitement that filled an empty hole in their lives dissipate. It's not even worth getting annoyed at.

Attached: 1556685709130.jpg (997x986, 413K)

it's just a cathartic rant

Reminder that Varys was the guy who more than anyone pushed Aerys's paranoia and stood by his side until the end. Good of the realm my ass.

no, we see her in the crypts

They charged because that's what cavalry do, charge!

This is what normies unironically say

>*siiiiiiiiiiip*, ahhhhh
>not today, old man

Attached: F55E8FEA-6043-4011-887C-7193DD91EE00.jpg (288x288, 34K)

The North seems to only care about the North. And if Cersei wants to fight then she's welcome to try anytime. Just come to the North if she can.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!

Attached: 21547687978.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Season 1 was so comfy

>no Frogface
LEL

Attached: frogfacefunasty.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Literally all you gotta do is make someone think about the show for 2 seconds to realise it makes no sense.
>LOL that stupid nightking went in when he knew that was the only way he could lose! Deserved the L haha

>not picking Missandei

YIKES

Tyene is also acceptable

What does he have to live for?

Jaqen is literally the many faced God and trained Arya so that she could eventually deal with the NK

>Be in an area of work that takes passion
>Be in an area of work that rewards being social
>Be in an area of work that doesn't discourage work place relationships
>Be in an area of work that rewards being young and attractive

>Be surprised when a bunch of young, attractive, social people who share the same passion and forced to be around each other for hours and hours engage in romantic relationships.

Attached: 1556031439182.jpg (250x337, 7K)

if it was a different setup bran might have died by accident or something

if they can write in a deus ex teleports behind u then they can dismiss something like that very easily as well

not to mention arya definitely would have died without the help of others and they even spelled it out for your dumb ass
stop being butthurt because of the shitty writing and just accept that it was a team effort

Attached: 1556822230836.jpg (700x326, 109K)

>dat Karsi

Attached: Sad Kitten.jpg (500x259, 23K)

we looked for you in the catalog

Monsieur ze army of the dead attacking Paris! Put ze people in ze catacombs. They'll be safe there!

Attached: RV_80488-21.jpg (1200x675, 1.28M)

could boomer jaime become king?

>walda
>brienne
>gilly
>asha

Attached: 1539739865148.jpg (1000x1000, 344K)

you could give them all the space they want it doesnt change the fact they were going to charge into battle with an enemy they had zero ability to kill

That clip of Luke sipping blue milk never gets old.

Yes and it's always the main stars who play couples in the film/tv show you fucking retard

Dani is going to try to kill jon with dragon fire, but he's fireproof and kills her instead.

>Varys is ANOTHER secret Targ / a "Blackfyre"
Books are as shit as the show. George is a hack.

>bookfags

What do you guys the chances that this leak is real?

>Jaime dies off-screen
>Jaime kills Cersei but it's actually Arya wearing his face for the big shock value

I will legit write a death letter to D&D

Didn't he also try to have Aerys disinherit Rhaegar? Or do i just misremember....

please tell me there is a japanese dub of GoT
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

Attached: 1554743739244.png (1039x559, 264K)

who carez

The Night King is basically a thief that steals the dead from the Many Faced God.

They spent entire scenes talking about how all her close allies are advisers and not warriors, except Jorah.

Now that he;s dead Jon will demand a trial by combat and there'll be nobody left to fight for her.

*fAegon

But what if charging is a bad idea? Do they still charge?

>spend a lot of time with co-star
>fall in love

h-heh, just a meme though XD

>leak
>friki
>leaks
friki is a foreign bastard and hbo shill

Meh, just send them a cookie jar of wildfire with auto-ignirion when opened.

Given that they're going for midless spectacle, this would indeed be better.

>Khaleesi, can you do one last thing for me?
>Yes, anything
>See this bean burrito?
>Yes, Ser Jorah, I see the burrito
>I... I want you to eat the whole thing, the whole burrito
>Yesh *munch* A am eatin et
>Khaleesi...
>With the bowel movement inducing power of this Taco Bell bean burrito...
>Yes, I am listening Jorah
>I...
>I want you to brap in my face Khaleesi...
>You... you wat?
>I want you to wake the Dragon Khaleesi, I want you to have the Storm Born
>Ser Jorah...
>Please Khaleesi, I am dying, unleash your unburnt brapper right on my face, was I not always loyal to you?
>...very well Jorah, if that is your final wish
>BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPP
>Ah yes!
>BRAP BRAP BBBBRRAAAAAAAAAP
>Quite pungent indeed!

>not to mention arya definitely would have died without the help of others
and the help she got was in the form of one guy barricading a hallway for ten seconds, that's just as bad as the rest of the writing regarding arya in this episode

kek what if this scene NK actually dies and Dany says something like "that's for my child" and she gets carried away like that Qarth scene with everyone yelling "MISA"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 2.28.18 PM.png (902x682, 630K)

>spend time with a random other person
>automatically "fall in love"
Are you not aware you're proving my point

>Myranda
kek

Sansa is the hottest of those probably because she looks nothing like Sophie.

Stannis will probably win against Ramsay and Roose, only to then learn Shireen was sacrificed to rez Jon - at which point he kills Melisandre for killing his daughter, drawing the sword from her to reveal it's lightbringer.

Though this subverted twofold: one, Azor Ahai is not a "good" figure; and two, this was Mel's plan all along, to die to his hands to be his Nissa Nissa. There's so much foreshadowing/pottery about/between Stannis and the historical Night's King that I feel it's inevitably going to come down to Jon teaming up with the current King beyond the Wall (Mance, who's still alive) to take down Stannis.

youtu.be/7sjuIiKNtqA

Attached: 1555074236063.jpg (1280x720, 765K)

>Qarth

Literally what was the fucking point of Qarth.

Attached: Dragon Noises.png (500x1116, 972K)

>guy without a dick
>able to have a gf
>able to have sex

He's supposed to symbolize the f2m trans community, he'll survive the show, same with Brienne.

>Yes and it's always the main stars who play couples in the film/tv show you fucking retard
>Always

Do you know how many shows come out where this doesn't happen? Do you think that maybe when it does happen you are more likely to hear about it because it actually doesn't happen that often?

Attached: 1555968432412s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Just cuz it made me laugh

Attached: bad.png (1518x1140, 2.97M)

/ourgirl/

woah it's almost like varys and aegon are both blackfyres

>Do you know how many shows come out where this doesn't happen?
Yeah, it's about 20 throughout all of history

Def have sex.

with those quads? hell yea

Attached: 09791215-1826-4C3F-803D-226B570621B7.jpg (2400x1350, 317K)

It's literally the same as reading posts on this board where people talk about tv shows, except in audio form. No difference otherwise.

>forgetting the hound and the onion knight and everyone else on the walls making the place navigable
i get that you werent really paying attention because the whole things a joke but lmao u have memory of a goldfish

I don't get it, what the implication here?

Have you been tested for autism?

Jon's voice is way too deep but Ygritte is fucking perfect.

>Just come to the North if she can
With the power of plot and the fact night king is dead, she can and instead of trying to hold the North she can just fuck them up to the point it'll take a very long time to recover even as fucked from all these wars they are already

>That's what I was thinking of. Shitting and disposing of shit was a massive issue for William the Conqueror whilst he and his huge army waited for the perfect opportunity to cross the English Channel. Disposing of waste effectively is an important preventative measure to stop disease spreading.

There should be a book series where there is a massive war of heroes and armies fighting to destroy the dark lord but the narrative just follows one main character whose job is camp sanitation.

>and that's the way the world will end.

Attached: jorah.jpg (1200x675, 42K)

I get the idea Stannis will lose against the Boltons, but at the same time bring the Bolton army down to the levels where John and his rabble army can take them on.

MIGRATE

INCELS

>only about 20 shows throughout history don't have main stars who are married

Attached: 1556040374155.gif (342x284, 1.05M)

>"we knew arya would kill the night king for 3 years now because of the 'brown eyes blue eyes green eyes' line by melisandre"
>melisandre's line was written in 2012 at the latest, meaning it's 7+ years old
>implying some humans don't have blue eyes as well
we all know in that scene that melisandre was talking about arya killing people. she doesn't even emphasize on blue eyes, it's the middle color in the sentence. you just KNOW d&d rewatched that scene before writing season 8 and decided that 'blue eyes' would mean white walkers and decided then and there it would be arya

I am of the opinion that fAegon replaced Danny storytime in Westeros

what a stupid pic. Thanos required all the avengers from across time and space, like 50 people+, to fight him.

Night King died to some random person who snuck up on him and shanked him with minimal effort despite there being like a bunch of white walkers right there

>Beric lived to get Arya to the Night King to kill him.

Only because they asspulled her losing the ability to fight for 10 minutes after sustaining a highly specific kind of head injury.

Yeah I expected her to sound really high pitchd but she actually sounds human

gimme prepubescent arya thx

>Are you not aware you're proving my point
you actually have no idea what you're talking about. Those two spent seasons together shooting, and not to mentio shooting very intimate scenes. you think screentime = their actual time spent together? do you not know how long it takes for each scene? and for all we know they could have caught that spark early. i know love is a hard thign to grasp for incels but damn.

that's like saying ''she got help from the entire army because they stopped the undead from attacking her!''

based

>and not to mentio shooting very intimate scenes
>random people who don't know each other shooting intimate scenes automatically leads to "falling in love"
Still proving my point that it's only about physical attraction, thanks

The prophecies and visions, and Quaithe. In the show? Nothing important.

singling out arya because she laid the final blow is like singling out a soldier in pic related

Attached: 300px-Raising_the_Flag_on_Iwo_Jima,_larger_-_edit1.jpg (300x227, 15K)

Research chemistry you Hunnic hack.

not really, the entire issue at hand is about arya.

>>random people who don't know each other shooting intimate scenes automatically leads to "falling in love"

No. They get to know each other through years of filming with each other. A stranger only becomes not a stranger once you spend time with them, I know that might be hard for you to understand.

TV couples who marry in real life are the extreme minority.

no its not
it's about d&d

>what are mounted archers?

>spend years together
>dude it's only physical
wow, an actual retard.

I wonder how much Arya has sucked producers cocks to get to kill not only the whole Frey family but also Night King himself :D I bet she kills Mountain, Qyburn and Cersei as well. She even might take the throne because there's no sense whatsoever left in Game of Thrones.

>h-hur why my show not realistic about military tactics
Meanwhile in the books -
>unarmored niggers without stirrups and with shitty swords that curve the wrong fucking way are the most terrifying military force on the continent of Essos because they scream while they charge
>eunuchs (lol) are the most powerful military unit EVA!!!! because they're VERY disciplined
>audience is told over and over that these fearsome mutts would rollover the plate armored, heavy horse, crossbow armed westerosi who also happen to have castles dotted fucking everywhere

seethe more.

gurm also thinks that anyone wearing mail would sink to the bottom of the sea, he's a retard