Dr Strange?

Dr Strange?
I'm Guardians of the Galaxy

Attached: CIA but in space.jpg (1376x645, 272K)

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED RACCOON

they were trying to nab your gem
they work for the titan....the purple man

>WAS HAVING A DANCE OFF ALL PART OF YOUR PLAN???

Attached: marvelkino.gif (480x270, 2.19M)

Why GotG

>!

Attached: 13959612212.png (688x690, 129K)

Don't you mean ASGARDIANS of the galaxy?

Attached: 119139.jpg (827x515, 47K)

based

Attached: zoes.png (794x1024, 769K)

Are they gonna keep fat thor?
please no

Probably yeah

Fat Thor = real inclusive diversity. Plus he's got Fortnite followers.

Am i the only one that liked pre Ragnarok Thor? Like, before he was such a "wacky goofball"?
I don't know, i just don't like that he's constant haha le randum comic relief now

the last bit of best thor was that small bit where he's chatting with strange and his mug auto-fills

There is no reason why he would stay fat.

Who should he play in the mcu

Attached: 74574_v9_bc.jpg (1080x1440, 300K)

Taskmaster

there is no reason for him to not get fat

Graydon Creed

Him and Quill will go on a weight loss competition to see who becomes captain

Galactus

Unironically Reed Richards

This could be kino

They should only do that if they can acknowledge that Reed Richards is actually a sneaky bastard who knew full fucking well that the Fantastic 4 were going to get powers from going into the cosmic rays, and further refused to cure Ben Grimm from his rock form, even though he had the technology to do so.

There's even an instance where Reed tricks the team into thinking they've gone broke in order to get them motivated because he had an autistic calculation about their psychological responses to it.

Beta Ray Bill

This!

Probably. I think Thor is gonna be there to be catalyst for Quill to realize that he can't keep acting as childish and immature as he's been in the past.

Beta Ray Bill Wilson

Uncle Ben

PURPAH MAN

Was being part of the Fantastic Four part of his plan?

Moon Knight

God how much would it suck to find out there's tons of different ayyy lmaos around the universe but they all just look like regular humans with green or red skin and weird ears or horns?