/wsr/ is useless so i'll ask here because i've seen it posted here before:

/wsr/ is useless so i'll ask here because i've seen it posted here before:

there was this really /r9k/ tier monologue from this one french film where its two people in a nightclub and one of the characters look really dejected and the other dude goes "give up, you will never be the object of a woman's desire" and "when a woman masturbates, the thought of you will never cross their mind" or something like that. It was absolutely brutal.

What's the scene I'm thinking about and what film?

Attached: 1556668737880.jpg (1080x1081, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatever_(1999_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI
youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI
saradas.org/index.php?topic=523325.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should probably have sex

i need it to shitpost i have a gf

you're probably thinking of L'ascension du chevalier noir

tu es un grand gars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatever_(1999_film)

youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI

>have sex
This place is slipping. In the old days, this would've been filtered into something else by now.

The moderation is insane, they actually got butthurt enough to filter the word s oy. Incel isn't filtered either.

thank you user

Heartbreaking. Heres another youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

Reminder that its over for us. Self-improvement is a cope, hobbies are a cope, we're worthless and should be dead.

I only vaguely knew what you were talking about but I found that almost immediately by searching for "the Houellebecq movie"

The guy must be the most dire motherfucker alive - these days he's warning anybody who will listen that Europe is going to soon roll over and convert to Islam, and it will happen more quickly than any projection predicts because all of the shallow trend chasing secularists that dominate Western Europe will drop everything they allegedly believe in and embrace it overnight like they would any other asinine trend.

Attached: GettyImages-860272856.jpg (820x550, 41K)

>Self-improvement is a cope, hobbies are a cope, we're worthless and should be dead
I don't believe that for a minute. It's "finding a good woman" that's the delusion because no woman is good. Anyone who disagrees with me has a hole that has temporarily decided to give him access but she still doesn't actually give a shit about him, any more than she does about the ugly creepy guy that she's not fucking.

Pic related, they couldn't make it either, guess they just needed to man up and be more attractive to women

Attached: just league.jpg (600x314, 42K)

I'm sorry to tell you that, but you completely misunderstand Houellebecq. Submission is one one of his weaker books.

>but you completely misunderstand Houellebecq
The book's got a hundred different interpretations from nazi to pro-islamic to a simple exercise in trolling. The one thing it definitely isn't is pro-whatever the fuck """values""" dominate secular cosmopolitan discourse as we know it right now. A big middle finger to Francis Fukuyama.

>Pic related, they couldn't make it either, guess they just needed to man up and be more attractive to women
What are you even saying. Hobbies and self-improvement are still copes. Why have a hobby? So you'll meet women who will fuck you. Why diet, exercise, use expensive beauty products? So women will fuck you. Why make any money? So women will fuck you. Why live? So women will fuck you. Its in our very programming to be obsessed with sex, which everyone is. No one does anything for themselves, they're coping, no one likes being alone, thats coping.

The point is that "Chad" doesn't exist. If there's a "blackpilled argument" about undesired man then literally every man alive should commit suicide. Emperors and warlords get cucked.

>"Chad" doesn't exist
Holy fuck dude.
>undesired man then literally every man alive should commit suicide
Yeah pretty much. Theres a large surplus of beta men who will never reproduce. We are truly better off dead, working for a society that hates us.

I set examples right in front of you of handsome successful widely desired multimillionaires who still got fucked over by the whims of roasties and you just ignored it to meme at me lmao

There is some advanced level faggotry occuring in this thread. Get over yourselves, you fucking pussies. All you faggots ever do is whine, whine, whine. There are more important things to worry about in life than this dumb shit. Fags.

Sure, whatever, post more thick goth sluts.

Attached: 1536383243377.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

Yes, it isn't pro anything, Houellebecq was always a pessimisit. But the book isn't about current political state of France or Islam or some clash of civilizations and ideologies - Houellebecq is much deeper that that and much more intimate. It's about loss of spiritual self, disorientation, depression and nihilism - Islam plays two roles in this, first, literal, as a trend, a solution, second, hidden, as an eschatological device that triggers cultural apocalypse.

>But the book isn't about current political state of France
>It's about loss of spiritual self, disorientation, depression and nihilism
Those statements seem contradictory to me. Fuck, "malaise" itself is a loanword from French.

Attached: vive la whatever.jpg (385x200, 17K)

Okay? Yeah women are pretty shit whats your point? All those men are handsome, rich, and are slamming 19 year old models on the regular. Do the roasties really win? No, these men have led illustrious acting careers, yes even Affleck.

You can extrapolate it on the level of societies, of course, it doesn't change anything.

Like what? Reminder that sex is a basic need.

This is just a standard horny and lonely shitpost in movie form.

I miss fucking goth chicks, railing them hard and fast in the ass while their eyeliner and mascara is running down their faces and they look so sexy and used. Now they all fuck black guys, feelsbad

>Now they all fuck black guys
Yeah, but who doesn't?

sói is only filtered because hiroshima likes it with his weird azn dishes and got offended that we used it as an insult.

>why live for something you enjoy personally when you can put inferior beings on a pedestal.

Grow a fucking pair, you dont need a fucking hole to be happy.

black girls

>live for something you enjoy
Unless its your friends/family then you're coping basically. Your retarded mgtow rhetoric is easily disproven.
>acknowledging that humans are social creatures and need to be together and intimate with each other to make life worthwhile is putting pussy on a pedestal

No shit. But anyone who's entire personality and opinions revolve getting inside a woman's hole is mentally weak. Focus on yourself for your own sake.

When are you tardos going to learn that women are into guys who don't give a fuck? Or at least act like they don't give a fuck. Molding your personality and hobbies exclusively over what women think for the sole purpose of getting pussy is some prime cuck shit. You fags.

you're a defeatist. we get it. sucks that you were born with an ugly face, tiny dick, and shitty personality.
also, you seen to think cynicism connotes intelligence, but that's just another blanket you hide under.

>But anyone who's entire personality and opinions revolve getting inside a woman's hole is mentally weak
I didn't know all men were mentally weak.
>Focus on yourself for your own sake
Normal people don't have to do this, cope. Quit pretending like you're an aloof anime character.

That shit only works for Chad and you know it.
>getting laid makes you a cuck
okay

Yea Forumsphilosophy & politics

>born with a shitty personality
Is this the average normalfag intelligence? I'm not hiding from shit. What do you want me to shoot someplace up to protest my inceldom?

t. little penis

Well, all this bitching isn't going to get you laid, anyway.

As if you're ever getting laid.

I hate this obsession with feigned apathy. I've never seen a person that espoused this that actually didn't care about anything, least of all their image.

should be filtered to
>get litty

maybe the most pathetic thing i have ever read

Its something Yea Forums retards like to say so they can pretend they're Spike Spiegel. In truth normalfags are quite concerned with their appearance and social standing.

The fuck. Only insecurities make it like that user, you can actually pursue a hobby that you do out of passion and love. In my experience people that lift for girls, and such, don't lift for very long. The ones that grow to love it stick with it tho, out of various, good, selfish reasons.

>Now they all fuck black guys
No they don't.

What's up with millennials living in a cuck fantasy where everyone racemixes or some shit?
Is this what being an American millennial is like?
What a worthless generation.

I play video games, mtg and airsoft. During summers I ride motorcycle and during winters I do snowboarding. I also like to tinker with my homelab that has couple virtualization servers, switches, firewall and a media server with 600< movies. Sometimes I attend to reservist activities too.
Despite all these diverse male oriented niche hobbies, the women still don't find me interesting. Wat do?

Attached: 1376335386343.png (464x345, 205K)

Bitching and whining about not having sex is a surefire way to ensure that this continues for you. Get the fuck over it, incels. Life's not just about pussy, you fucking idiots.

If you are not found to be attractive you really should just throw a wrench in the system. Why the FUCK would you wageslave to make someone else money, never have the satisfaction of building anything on your own, and destroy your physical and mental health in the process? No women want you, why the fuck should you work for someone else? You’ve got no one to provide for but yourself, jobs are literally for beta providers. That’s why men put up with “management” and the long hours and the stress, because they have women waiting for them.

If you don’t have that and never will, why conform to any societal expectations for men? You’re barely even a man anyway.

Attached: 3A9B0650-52BF-456E-A496-9EB73DF826E6.jpg (640x905, 71K)

It's not just Yea Forums, dude idgaf may as well be the mantra for modern civilization with how often it appears in everything. And then everyone wonders why they're so miserable.

ITT: kissless, handheldless virgins giving each other dating advice.

Nothing, the average sex-having normalfag's hobbies include going out to eat and watching netflix. No one really has a hobby, they just assume you're boring (you might be). Thats also why they always tell you to shower, because they're ignorant and assume you don't practice basic hygiene. Truly ignorant and arrogant sociopathic imbeciles.

Wait, the guy jerked off two Mario cosplayers at Comicon?

I didn't know all women everywhere had access to my computer history, and saw how much of a whiny virgin I am. Life is literally about sex and procreation yes, also raising a family and building bonds with others.

Women have NEVER found men attractive for having “hobbies”. The advice that hobbies = women is just fucking retarded.

Here’s how you end up in a relationship:
1. Be good looking and approach women, behave basically however you want.
2. Be behaviorally normal and take advantage of the mere exposure effect on a girl from work/school.

That’s it. If you use 2, you’ll likely get cheated on or end up resented and in a sexless marriage.

Also notice that the guys here who have never had girlfriends or are virgins are unattractive and never leave their homes.

Bunch of underaged fags in this thread.

god damn this delicious dark bitch is perfect. Would love to blow a load inside her and get her pregnant.

S A U C E

I DEMAND SAUCE!

HEY EVERYBODY! I NEED SAUCE HERE! SAUCE PLEASE!

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

>philosophy
lol
I bet less than 1% of this board could name a single philosopher who isn't greek from before 1000 ce

And I bet you’re a massive faggot in real life who everyone hates which is why you cope by being able to make obscure historical figures

>mfw this site has several, constant threads to help anons learn how to make friends, improve their lives and get laid
>mfw shut ins would rather just shitpost about how unfair the world is here

Attached: amy-schumer-has-a-raunchy-new-trailer-for-her-first-netflix-comedy-special.png (1176x882, 683K)

You're right but I have to leave my home pretty much everyday and I'm a virgin. Its my fault though, l guess people just really don't like me, or I'm ugly. I don't know what I did.

Seriously, if you actually believe that life is pointless and meaningless if you can't get a woman to fuck you, then maybe you should consider a fucking noose.

>normalfag condescension and hollow platitudes are advice
No one asked for it. Yet you retards come and insist you know better.

Yeah basically. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and thus social acceptance. Being human is all about being together with others. What kind of life is one of constant solitude?

sauce me up, OP

Are you around women and speaking to them or not? Stop playing dumb and being obtuse.

>Women have NEVER found men attractive for having “hobbies”
I am aware of this. I was being facetious because user was being an retard.
>1. Be good looking
lol nope
>take advantage of the mere exposure effect on a girl from work/school.
Shitting where you eat isn't such a good advice. Our company employs only a single woman and she's well over 50. Other women I'm exposed to are our clients. Getting MeToo'd for being a creep isn't too uncommon nowadays. A client company complaining about me "sexually harassing" their employees could easily get me fired.

Some people just don't want to be helped. Like you. The idea that people could be in the same situation as you and work on themselves and get "better" is seriously threatening to you because it means that you have to accept that you have only yourself to blame when you'd much rather unironically blame society.
The entire point of /fit/, for example, is literally a board dedicated to losers who decide they want to be Chads

Nietszxzshxszhszhxszhe the /r9k/ philosopher.

I don't know what you want from me. I go to work, the women there don't talk to me.

You have to speak with them over and over and over and over. Try and be funny, tray anything. This is where the normalfag advice actually comes in.

That’s literally what the mere exposure effect is.

Just fucking be yourself, for God's sake. If you actually change your hobbies, opinions, and personality just so some woman will screw you, then you aren't much of a man at all. Grow some balls.

women are cunts. you have to play their games to fuck them. it's retarded but that's how it works

>implying your arrogance is helping anyone
>"just work on yourself hurr"
If you're already normal there is zero reason to do this, cope. I blame my parents for giving birth to me, your life is pretty much entirely determined by your genetics.
>Focus on yourself for your own sake
LMFAO, okay you're a newfag dude holy shit lol.

>before 1000ce
just forget I ever said anything. Sun Tzu maybe?

Alright I'm not doing that because they'll just think I'm a creep.
I know, I'd rather just not play.

Why don't you kill yourself? i'm not saying this as an insult like what's the thing that's holding you back?

>The entire point of /fit/, for example, is literally a board dedicated to losers who decide they want to be Chads
I mean tot call you a newfag for this but misquoted. just lol

Unfortunately I'm still bluepilled enough to enjoy the small things in life. I'm cursed to continue wanting to live.

That's what the jews want him to do, duh.

i found a virgin girl when I was 25, been together 7 years, married now, happiest ive ever been

but ill never get over that scar he mentions, the teenage failure at love, that pain

is there any hope of ever getting over it?

>t. someone who's never spent more than five minutes on /fit/

This is retarded. Why do we have this sort of moderation

Anastasia Volkova

Wow, this is the type of advanced faggotry that I have very rarely come across in all my years. I'm impressed.

I used to be a regular there buddy. Back when I was on the self-improvement fallacy like you were suggesting.

When I was in my early 20s, I met a virgin girl and we started dating and I popped her cherry. But I didn't love her and wasn't a virgin before her. I was basically only with her because she was really hot. I broke up with her after a bit. Had sex with a thot shortly afterwards. That sex was way better than with my ex

>Alright I'm not doing that because they'll just think I'm a creep.
Christ you people love denying yourself chances at advancement or improvement.

Oh I get it, so you're mad because you couldn't follow their guidelines and never made any gains and then blamed everyone else for your own fuckery?
A tale as old as time, typical

How the fuck did you guys found virgins at that age?

Attached: 1556482565280.jpg (1200x1619, 1.03M)

onions

protip women are not picky about age differences

Gross

Attached: A60F850A-2116-4043-820F-68E0F280659A.jpg (750x1334, 167K)

Lol alright dude, if /fit/ is the hill you want to die on.

based houllebecq

Attached: houellebecq3.jpg (1086x763, 122K)

They're lying.

It was at uni. Despite being very attractive, she was also very socially awkward and raised as a conservative catholic.

Very similar for me, got into my first proper relationship at 25 with a younger woman, I'm close to 5 years into it now with marriage in the near future.
Unlike you, though, I don't really feel much regret over my teenage years, I focus entirely on the present and future.
One thing I've realized over the years is that many young women (18-25) actually seem to prefer slightly older men. I see a lot of that.

you will never be the first love of anyone

i knew a lot of chicks in college who married/were dating dudes 5-10 years older than them,

you probably can't hold a conversation to save your life. That what makes you boring. You can do nothing but jerk off all day in your room but if you can keep a conversation going with a chick they won't care

I spent 1 month on Omegle text 12h a day talking to random girls
Really a numbers game

Exactly, it happens all the time. The meme that it's over for you unless you're a stud at 16, 18 or whatever supposed cutoff age people claim is absurd.
Despite all the misogynist rhetoric that gets bandied about on this site, it's also not true that every woman has had sex with 10+ guys by the time they hit university, or indeed even one.

>Yea Forums

cope

What exactly am I supposed to be coping with?

i met a few girls into piss on omegle and actually met a few irl

things you wrote are objectively false

Please do specify which and why, because I stand by every word.

The fact that you actually believe what you wrote.

Not with that attitude you won't

wow

I'm 33 smoke weed daily, and get laid with 20yos constantly, I'd rather have cool hobbies like yours.

Attached: 1529883936147.jpg (500x428, 136K)

But I believe it because I've seen it and I've lived it, and still am living it since I'm in a fantastic relationship with a wonderful qt. I don't feel like there's a lot I need to cope with here.

you're not in a relationship with a qt. stop loying

I have been and still am.

If you don’t speak to women you are going to die alone as a virgin. I’m not telling you this to mock you either, you will literally die alone as a virgin if you don’t actively pursue women. If they’re not approaching you it’s because you’re not attractive enough, if that’s the case you need to pursue them.

Go outside and look at all the ugly men in relationships, their relationships are all a product of propinquity AKA the mere exposure effect. These girls are from work/social circle/school. These girls did not approach these men.

She's right next to me here on the couch, resting her feet on my leg.

Attached: parentbirb.gif (250x141, 1.75M)

Okay then so you believe in the just-world fallacy. And you probably believe you actually earned that and it wasn't pre-determined by your genetics and social standing. That is of course if any of the shit you said is true.

Its not worth it. Women don't like me, people don't like me. I'm not putting in twice the effort just to get rejected. Especially since I like my job and talking to the women there is a good way to ruin my rep. That and the fact that all women have boyfriends, who are taller and better-looking than me.

whats her name

what's your bmi ?

There’s nothing in his post that implies the world is just. Not every single woman in universities is getting boned nonstop by frat chads.

Did you ever go to college? A lot of the girls outside sororities ended spent their weekends and nights in their dorms watching Netflix. Same with a lot of the dudes. A lot of girls get there their freshman year, fuck a guy or two, and then realize they want a relationship.

There’s nothing in that that implies the world is a just place, it’s just people acting on their own desires. Not every girl wants to get gangbanged by dozens of men nonstop, that’s actually something you cope with to convince yourself the world is horrifyingly cruel and you shouldn’t even participate.

I don't fucking know dude, I'm not fat if thats what you're asking. Not that it matters since I live in america where everyones fat, doesn't stop them from being in relationships of course.

>Okay then so you believe in the just-world fallacy.
Of course not, and nothing I said even remotely suggests that.
>And you probably believe you actually earned that
Certainly in some part it was a result of choices and efforts on my part, but obviously a huge portion is sheer luck. The planets aligned for me, as they frequently do for people all over the world. Not everything is determined by things you do, but obviously your actions do affect the chances you get and how they pan out for you.
>and it wasn't pre-determined by your genetics and social standing.
Affected or influenced? Of course. Predetermined? No. Unless you insist that every event and action in the universe is predetermined from start to finish, but if you take that view then we're not in control of any of the things we do and free will is a complete illusion so what the fuck are we even talking about?

>A lot of girls get there their freshman year, fuck a guy or two
lmfao
>that’s actually something you cope with to convince yourself the world is horrifyingly cruel and you shouldn’t even participate
>n-no u
I've lived it, I'm not coping with anything.

That’s literally exactly what happens though. There are some girls who are absolute whores and some who don’t enjoy that lifestyle. What world do you even inhabit where that’s not true?

Yea that's true. I'm basically just ignoring our marketing team because they live in a completely different world.

Some years back I was on cruise with couple of my friends. Two chads, funny overweight friend, a beta orbiter, me, another quiet guy + three girls. The chads played all three of the girls. Beta orbitter just kept nodding every joke the chads made. I don't think I heard him say a single word during the whole trip, but he laughed, nodded and smiled a lot. The funny friend of mine managed to throw in couple lines every once in a while. Me and the other quiet guy concentrated on getting drunk. I tried to get in on the fun, but the chads simply overpowered me and spoke on top of me whenever I tried to open my mouth. Then again when the chads weren't around, I pretty much choked and couldn't think of anything to say.
In the end they both drank too much and the security had to walk/drag them back to their cabin. Assumedly the beta nodder got his dick wet despite literally never saying anything. For obvious reasons I don't see them much anymore. I should probably get a prescription for beta blockers and maybe see a professional.

Thanks for reading my blog. Remember to subscribe, follow and comment.

>Go outside and look at all the ugly men in relationships, their relationships are all a product of propinquity AKA the mere exposure effect. These girls are from work/social circle/school. These girls did not approach these men.
There's a lot of truth to what you say, but you overstate the significance of physical attractiveness and don't sufficiently emphasize social ability and charisma.

I was insinuating the notion that they stop after two was ridiculous, which you didn't grasp apparently.

Some women do in fact make it to 25 or even 30 with no more partners than that. Believe it or not, some even stay virgins.

The ones that do are typically mentally ill and will only settle for the perfect price charming. Like Christine Chubbuck.

You're gonna die alone and bitter if you keep going like this. Drop the melancholia and start trying. How old are you anyway?

Not really, but suit yourself.

>guy has a bunch of hobbies
>including ones that include physical activity
>goes on a fucking cruise and socializes with his friends
>start trying
You need to fucking kill yourself. Arrogant normalfaggot piece of shit.

Posting cottage cheese isn't any better buddy

25 later this month. Is hard. I've been trying to socialize more with people, but I usually end up regretting the stupid things I said or did and take a week or two without seeing them.

Subbed and liked

he's still not getting any results. perhaps he would be better off if he one upped the chad instead of retreating to his corner whenever he gets challenged.

It's hard to even have a discussion about it because my definition of a good woman is not your definition of a good woman. Is your mother not a good woman? If not, that would explain a lot.

I don't disagree with you, it's just that I feel he is trying to boil it down to the lobster serotonin hierarchy and all that. Or in the words of Milwa from Witcher: Everything in this world is revolving around a woman's skirt which is not far from truth no matter why you think you lift or run a business.

I'm a 25 year old faggot who has plenty of women friends, I know that sounds like the fakest statement ever but iono its just true

There are plenty of women virgins out there, you guys think that its just virginity among men going up but virginity among women is also going up, just at a slower rate.

I cant tell if these threads about stubborn self loathing are a meme or not but whatever but everyone giving advice should stop because no one will take any of it. Im sure these people have heard every piece of advice you can give them. They don't want advice. They want their anger against the world validated endlessly because if they lose their outcast personal victim status then they lose their entire identity. Some guys can socialize and get women naturally, some are taught by their fathers and some have to try really hard to learn how to be social. None of these losers are willing to put in work and thats the real reason they are on the bottom of the social ladder.,

*BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

i just wanted the video man

Some do stop, why is that ridiculous? Honestly, please explain why that’s ridiculous

>I usually end up regretting the stupid things I said or did and take a week or two without seeing them.
I know it's hard but if anything you should take the opposite approach, socializing is a learnable skill and you improve through practice.
This certainly seems to be true for many posters, but not everyone I don't think. If I can help someone here a little bit I'm happy to try.

THICC MILKY GOTH THIGHS!!!!!

Attached: 1490925589779.png (669x514, 25K)

should i get a 2002 wrx with 150k on it or a 99 prelude with 115k

Attached: 1515301714509.png (916x689, 22K)

Your advice is condescending and shitty, no one will take it because you're an asshole who doesn't know what they're talking about. If you have to have some massive paradigm shift just to be """"normal"""" then its just over for you. Its not worth putting in twice of thrice the effort of others.
>explain why women not being promiscuous is ridiculous
uuuuuuhhhhhh?????

you should get a life

Wrx nigger, awd and more horses.

Only if you keep thinking the only goal in life is appeasing a woman. That's pretty fucking shallow. Women come and go. Mostly go. They're static to me, for the most part.

But if you want to crawl into a corner and die because you've huffed yourself retarded on incel, hey, get busy. Make room for someone who won't.

I havent given any advice you cocksucker

this goes directly to my based folder :^)

WRX if you don't mind the status. Prelude if you want to be unique.

Attached: Tommi_Mäkinen_in_Subaru,_Deutschland_2002.jpg (2038x1399, 327K)

Nah. All the goth women I used to allow into my life because they were low hanging fruit and easy to get naked all fuck trannies now, and very swishy bi dudes. Could be a regional thing, but that's all I see.

pour vous

/r9k in a nutshell

It's some slut putting her flesh on a dirty public restroom counter. Enjoy your cooties, dude.

If this post isn't reddit then I don't know what is.

LOL. Not gonna happen. If a guy hasn't gotten his shit together by the time he's 30, it's not gonna happen. Most of us went through the "how does it even work?" phase in high school, and figured it out, so by the time we got to college and beyond, getting laid was simply something that happened. Maybe not regularly, and maybe not with better than a 7, but it happens.

We're talking about manchilds who are stuck at around age 13. Of course their life revolves around the impossible dream of sex, because if they obsess over that, they won't think about the barren wasteland that is their life as a whole. These dudes have literally nothing - no job prospects, don't do well in college, no hobbies beyond masturbation and stalking, they're not turning the failboat around and getting a clue anytime soon. Or ever.

Let them wallow in their failure. A. it's funny, B. it's not gonna change.

Some women are not promiscuous. How broken is your fucking brain?

Uhhh, based.

Attached: 1540737274891.jpg (960x1280, 287K)

You might be sitting there thinking to yourself, god I wish I was that bathroom sink counter.

No, no you don't. The average female ass has over 18,000,000 particles of feces on it as well as dead and decaying skin particulates. Even if you're eating the ass of a woman that claims she showered beforehand, you're still eating shit particles. In laymans terms, you're eating her shit every time you eat her pussy or ass. Oh did I mention? the pussy is covered in yeast and dead, clotted blood particles. Dead eggs, shedded uterine lining similar to a snake that has shed its skin and enough dangerous bacteria to make someone put on a hazmat suit and run the other direction.

Don't @ me either, you're all a bunch of dead egg eating faggot cucks

Not as broken as yours apparently.

Maybe wake the fuck up and realize that you don't seduce a woman with hobbies, dummy.

>Omegle
thanks for reminding me this exists

A lot of women in college like to play grownup and date older dudes who have their shit together - nice house, car, wears a suit on a date, etc. Or they're in college to find a husband. Nothing new there.

When was Yea Forums flooded with stereotypical fedora tippers?

weak

Most of the idiots on Yea Forums have never left the house, how would they know what the real world is like? Everything they base their lame ass opinions on are from TV, movies, and each other. And porn. If all you know about women and relationships is porn, yeah, you're gonna think all women are turbosluts engaging in every fetish known every minute of every day. Anyone not a loser like that knows life is way more boring than porn.

Life is a bell curve. One end is the losers, the middle the normal people, and the far end the exceptionals. You can change where you are on the curve, with effort - you won't go from one extreme to the other, but you can definitely improve, especially if you're on the shallow pathetic end.

Most of the incels and NEETs and neckbeards and pathetic losers in these threads will never leave the shallow loser end, because of their issues, whatever the fuck they are. And they wallow in it, blaming everyone but themselves for their failures in life.

>Your advice is condescending and shitty, no one will take it because you're an asshole who doesn't know what they're talking about. If you have to have some massive paradigm shift just to be """"normal"""" then its just over for you. Its not worth putting in twice of thrice the effort of others.

He hit a nerve, huh?

Others didn't let themselves fall this far.
That's the price you have to pay for not keeping up.
If you want to catch up with the rest, you are going to have to run twice, or thrice as fast to get to them.

A lot of people here talk about the superiority of men physically and mentally.
This is the perfect chance for you to put your birthright superiority to the test.

Nice reddit spacing.

The only one worth living dumbass.

Other people are a drag. We live in a golden age for self sufficiency.

>Others didn't let themselves fall this far.
>That's the price you have to pay for not keeping up.
So basically just be yourself dude.
>A lot of people here talk about the superiority of men physically and mentally.
This is the perfect chance for you to put your birthright superiority to the test.
Having not killed myself after years of social isolation already puts me as mentally superior. If pretty much anyone suffered through this they'd have killed themselves.

please sit on my face goddess

Attached: 1464924615270.jpg (580x563, 236K)

>So basically just be yourself dude.
That's not even remotely what he said.
>Having not killed myself after years of social isolation already puts me as mentally superior. If pretty much anyone suffered through this they'd have killed themselves.
Holy shit, you're a real hero.

>So basically just be yourself dude.
Be yourself if your personality and discipline lets you have a normal life.
If not, then not at all, get off your ass and change.

>Having not killed myself after years of social isolation already puts me as mentally superior.
Humanity has lived long enough and through some pretty damn dark patches throughout history for "not killing myself" to still be some kind of achievement.

cope

You wouldn't survive.

Attached: 1528114530329.jpg (683x854, 90K)

Thanks
I am normal, I'm not fundamentally changing the entirety of my being just so I can get socially rejected all over again.

Nice capitulation, if all you can do is snivel about line spacing, like that has fuck all to do with anything.

Enjoy the pathetic shallow end of the bell curve, loser.

>I'm not fundamentally changing the entirety of my being just so I can get socially rejected all over again.
People have changed and they have been accepted by others. People like me. Apply yourself user.

Your response was weak to begin with. Yeah his gay paragraph hit a nerve thats why I responded with a single sentence.
>no u
Was basically the gist of what you said.

You shouldn't have to. I'm not faking anything, I'm not pretending.

I'm pretty sure the fedoras have been here for quite some time. It's the puritanical nazies who are new. Back then we only had ironical nazies.

Attached: 1391252779997.jpg (1777x1850, 973K)

Wow, you are a little bitch, aren't you, lol.

>I'm not faking anything, I'm not pretending.
Neither am I retard. I fundamentally changed who I was, I've improved on myself, got rid of negative habits and genuinely enjoy being who I am.

oof

It's the incel infestation when /incel got shut down. They had to go somewhere, and they don't fit in, anywhere else. They've riddled this board with cancer, all of the forums are all incel, all of the time.

Yea Forums has always been stupid mindless fun, at the expense of incels and fedoras and neckbeards, but the incel cancer was strongest. Yay them, I guess? They win at being the worst, or something.

Okay well I don't have negative habits, unless you count posting on Yea Forums. Again people in general don't have to make some life-altering choices just to be normal and experience what being a non-subhuman is like.

It's between them and the unholy fusion of /pol/, stormfags and arrivals from r/thedonald.

Its replacement has almost twice the users it used to, the incels didn't migrate anywhere. Maybe its because more and more young men are sexless, friendless and purposeless, and angry about it.

>Okay well I don't have negative habits
Not what your previous posts indicate.

Lmfao here we go. Thats right people irl can read my mind and every no-no word I've said online. And thats why I'm a virgin.

but i would die happy

Attached: 1502683757484.jpg (250x242, 8K)

Imagine being a newfag.

Is this post satire?

I don't really get the argument you're trying to make. On the one hand you say
>people in general don't have to make some life-altering choices just to be normal and experience what being a non-subhuman is like
Which I do agree with, but then you complain about being a virgin, which suggests that the above clearly doesn't apply to you.

Not sure what you're getting at, but Yea Forums has changed a LOT in the past 5 years, let alone 10.

Nah. More like more of them found their way here.

I know they infested MGTOW on reddit, but since reddit is just another echo chamber with shittier mods, I don't bother mocking them there.

I don't think there are more INCELS WHO JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, I just think they've all gotten better at finding places to infect, together. Kind of like how trannies are doing. There have always been incels. They just didn't weaponize their particular autism.

I'm not making any argument, you were just implying that posting on Yea Forums was the reason for my celibacy. A bizarre statement I see a lot. How doesn't that apply?

>Thats right people irl can read my mind and every no-no word I've said online.
???
Why are you complaining about being a virgin online in the first place? If everything was perfect about you surely you would have nothing to complain about.

Yep. It's adorable when the summerfags and 13 year olds think they know things, and post their adorable insults. I've been coming here for years, off and on, and Something Awful before that (god I miss how great that place was). These little manlets probably don't even know what Fark is. Or Fucked Company. Internet shitposting had been my hidden guilty pleasure longer than some of these fuckers have been alive.

But let them post their cute little insults. We were all that new, once. Some might even learn a thing. Probably not.

>you were just implying that posting on Yea Forums was the reason for my celibacy.
I think we can add illiteracy to your many faults.

That wasn't me. I'm commenting on your overall output here. As far as I can make out, on the one hand you suggest self-improvement is pointless, but also project dissatisfaction without offering coherent any path forward.

It's kind of funny because I remember back in 2006, 2007 or so there was already a sizable contingent complaining the whole place had gone to the dogs. That seems so quaint now.

>your posts indicate blah blah blah
>many faults
Okay? So I was right in that you're basically trying to ascertain my life and social standing based on some complaints on Yea Forums. Sounds like you lost and are just namecalling now.
Because self-improvement won't change anything and won't make me happy. The only coherent path forward is suicide, unfortunately I like living can't bring myself to do it.

>Because self-improvement won't change anything and won't make me happy.
why not?

>unfortunately I like living
Doesn't seem like you do.

>Because self-improvement won't change anything and won't make me happy.
Right. But essentially this just seems like something you tell yourself to justify not trying, while others have tried, succeeded and found happiness. You complain it's "not worth the effort", but given that your alternative is a life where you're almost wishing you were dead, this doesn't make sense to me.

FUCK I have a HUGE goth fetish.
Who is this slut?

why are goth girls so kino?

This post sums up why incels are pathetic and potentially a menace. They are the single most pussy-whipped people in the world. They see every single thing through the lens of sex. And they justify their bitterness through that. "The entire point of life is sex. I cannot have sex. My life is unfair.". Then they lash out and shoot up schools and think they are justified because, in their eyes, they are victims.

The introverted but edgy looks, the contrast of their pale skin with the dark attire, the voluminous hairstyles...
There's a lot.

Attached: 1551542341458.gif (450x337, 932K)

I wish certain out of work actresses like pic-related would just go full out goth. It can't hurt her career, and maybe it would inspire some Burtonesque director to hire her. Goth is great, but when they are always IG thots it lowers the appeal imo.

Attached: 54969676_michelle-trachtenberg-in-los-angeles-20171023-1.jpg (3341x4740, 2.47M)

It's had a cycle, like anything else. I mean, there was a time when /general was worth reading. At all.

Yea Forums has always been a place full of shitposting and full of people claiming Yea Forums has gone to shit, and it will always be because that's one of the downsides of everyone being anonymous.

Goth girls imply they're slutty and easy to fuck and have low standards. Which is sometimes true, if you're not fat, or smelly.

This is a horrible argument against incels. The idea that they are the ones who are most pussy whipped is absurd, literally every piece of entertainment mentions sex or romance. All songs, all movies, all books. Sex and talk about it is everywhere. To not get sex and to hear about it everywhere is a completely alienating experience.

Mostly "She must have low standards, so she'd even fuck me".

Most of them are just angry at daddy and like to play dress up, really. They're full of severe issues and their baggage would fill a warehouse.

Most of them grow out of it. Some don't, and a saggy, fat 40 year old goth is fucking hilarious.

baka desu senpai

Yeah, older goth girls can get weird.

Attached: 1534082041686.jpg (465x557, 101K)

Cycle implies it'll return to what it was at the start. I'd say it's more of an open-ended progression. There's no going back.
As for r/general, it's funny, I've been visiting Yea Forums for 15 years and as much as I get accused of being a newfag or reddit by people who've probably only been here a couple of years, I've never browsed or posted on reddit.
Very true. However, that's not to say there haven't been changes, and big ones at that. The site is different, the culture is different, the posters are different.

fucking HOT

Oh man, imagine how damn awkward the relationship of that teenager will be with his father from now on.

I thought exactly the same when I got to the end, holy shit what a life that must be.

And anyone with a normal brain would just get off their ass, try a little harder, and get their dick wet, not create online fortresses of solitude to whine, snivel and blame women from.

Again, most normal dudes learn to get past all of that in high school. Incels never try. They just fall on their fainting couches and give up at the slightest mention of effort, and spend more time concocting reasons to never try, than actually trying.
Yeah, sex is everywhere, because it feels good, is fun to have, and most people have it. Same for eating, drinking, taking drugs, singing, playing sports, any number of life activities. Only an incel would see it as purposeful torture from society, and not self imposed torture, because they're weak and worthless.

I mean, never forget that incel is a dude who thinks a woman should be forced to have sex with him, with no effort or change on his part, just because he exists. That's failing basic everything. That's mental illness. Everything else is them lashing out pathetically, or wallowing in their self imposed misery.

>Tb.h and f.am are filtered even though nobody has used either in 3 years
Mods are roodypoos

And the ones who aren't so old.

Attached: 1534973279600.png (637x576, 261K)

some people have all the luck

Totally agree. Yea Forums is a strange petri dish, it's always fascinating what bizarre cultures and strains will pop up and dominate, for a while.

Reddit was somewhere I'd go mostly for gaming/hobby shit, as those forums can be useful, and I'd drift into other ones out of boredom and curiosity - and to burn a screen name or two fucking with the more obnoxious ones. The opinion/support ones are pure cancer. Places like /legaladvice are neckbeard armchair lawyer shaming forums. Hamplanet forums used to be fucking gold. But yeah, I stopped going there a while back, when they started banning aggressively. Fuck those cunts.

Luck has fuck all to do with it. Goths are not hard to hook up with, $100 at Hot Topic and a shitty haircut and dye job, and you're in.

The issue is getting rid of them. Most goths are fucked in the head, to begin with. Some are just playing edgy dress up and smoking cloves to piss off their parents, but some of them, like the cutters...they're fucking crazy. Like, blame their whole lives on you, so you have to die because tasting your blood will cure everything crazy.

And they get worse as they get older. Nothing more sad, pathetic, and scary as the female fans at a NIN/Manson show these days.

A lot, considering her boyfriend is a fat, balding neckbeard.

Attached: 1544849803464.png (633x701, 614K)

>a shitty haircut and dye job, and you're in.
i'm bald, bro

>Hernandez
of course. i can't remember the last non mexican goth i encountered irl.

Her eyes looks creepy as fuck.

Ironic considering she's pearly pale.

cp

>Totally agree. Yea Forums is a strange petri dish, it's always fascinating what bizarre cultures and strains will pop up and dominate, for a while.
Yep. Lately I feel like it might be kind of getting away from me, though. For the first time I get the impression I may actually be in the minority as far as the overall outlook/attitude/ideology of the community goes.

>I play video games, mtg and airsoft
>women aren’t attracted to me

Because you have the hobbies of a seven year old.

What they should filter is trash like "yikes" and "oof", only redditors use those stupid meme buzzwords.

I miss this time. They were still incels but at least they weren’t constantly lashing out at every little thing and could take a joke about themselves just as quick as they could make one about someone else. Now it’s just cope-a-lots and /pol/ losers trying to make everyone fit into their own wildly sky high standards they can’t even live up to themselves.

>this is a healthy and ideal relationship in white culture

Sounds about white

>this is a healthy and ideal relationship in white culture
Yeah, that's why she lost custody and landed in jail.

>Anastasia Volkova
Is this achieveable natty?

Attached: lift.jpg (1080x1073, 57K)

I like how Americans are so stunned when they see someone who isn't ambiguously brown that they randomly point out their race.

Attached: 1537368337940.jpg (800x450, 157K)

See? Making up excuses before you even try.

Smashing Pumpkins, dude.

Why bother? You're not going to try. Ever.

Might as well remove your shoes and pander to all fetishes out there.

Kids can't afford Magic I play airsoft mainly with other reservists. Do you seriously think I talk about those hobbies openly to anyone and everyone in the first place? As if hobbies even mattered in the slightest. Go be an retard somewhere else, user.

Forgot the link:
saradas.org/index.php?topic=523325.0

Have fun bros

The 'trad woman" fantasy is especially amusing, because the crash coming there is from a horrific height. Thinking women like that EVER existed, lol.

But it's all excuse making to never try, anyway.

>Why bother? You're not going to try. Ever.
true.
don't have to be so rude though.

WHAT THE FUCK, im depressed now, to think I was 5 and optimistic when that scene was filmed, gah

Attached: 1556619640523.jpg (544x300, 13K)