Post yfw the meltdown of meltdowns happens because Jon kills Dany

Post yfw the meltdown of meltdowns happens because Jon kills Dany

Attached: E017BA0B-A4BE-4960-B169-710AD1895BFE.jpg (500x300, 154K)

Would make me happy.
But then who will he marry? Him exiling himself to the wall for no reason again I don't think cuts it.

He rules alone, bound by duty to be Protector of the Realm

Attached: 9780E2DB-B239-48DF-BBE4-29C0DECC0DE2.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Ready to party lol

Attached: 9B4B25E1-9784-4065-8229-901711664CF3.gif (685x296, 308K)

>But then who will he marry?
Sansa

Will the Burlington bar faggots kill themselves?

Attached: 949B11D8-1BED-4B0F-8651-65A3B5F6F558.jpg (300x420, 34K)

Attached: Vl0bvHG.jpg (625x937, 142K)

Dany kills Jon you silly boys

Sasha, they are not blood related

Fat son of a bitch planned it from the start

Attached: AD27B5EF-206F-4FE7-8B0C-112E21F5498E.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

>faggots

yeah all those young women are gay haha

Im not gonna lie that'd be pretty funny

Cousins

Why not Arya?

>What are you doing stepbro?!

>marrying the used goods of ramsay
KEK

I will forgive everything shitty about the Battle of Winterfell if Danerys gets axed. That would be fucking brilliant. I just know in my heart it's not going to happen, though, D&D have proven themselves to be retards who love to virtue signal about strong women. They'd never kill her off.

>D&D played 4D chess and only had Arya kill the NK to balance out YAS QUEEN getting murked by cis white male Jon Snow

Attached: 7CE43213-7DEA-4047-9FCD-65360AD69E00.jpg (500x434, 260K)

pomf =3

jon will kill dany not for the throne, but because he'll see her turning into the mad queen

jon will not take the throne

the dirty northerners will try and convince sansa to take the throne (because they'll control king's landing) but sansa will refuse.

tyrion will turn king's landing into a republic
sansa will take winterfell
everyone else gets their own regional governate

Sorry lad but Tyrion has been thoroughly character assassinated for multiple seasons, he'll be the jester of whoever rules the throne.

Zero setup for Dany turning into the mad queen so it might actually happen thats just how D&D operate. My expectations would be subverted if she suddenly turned evil and Jon had to kill her.

Some cute noble daughter from the Reach.

>Zero setup for Dany turning into the mad queen
nigga what show have you been watching? she's practically foaming at the mouth whenever a conversation about taking the throne comes up.

They're all dykes probably yeah

Tyrion is killed by his friend. Jaime is enraged and kills Cersei because it's perfect irony. Dany begs Jon to bend the knee again and accept her rule, he does not, and she kills him. Cap this, it's real.

At no point has she been portrayed as mad or evil.

>Dany kills Jon you silly boys
This is far more realistic than the other way around. Jon is a good guy while Dany happily kills people for obstructing her.

bad writing can reframe her capacity for violence and rabid desire for the throne as madness in an episode or two.

I really hope this comes true, because it's all I want.

Attached: 1485193358720.gif (221x218, 1.37M)

So nothing changes?

That is what I'm saying I totally expect D&D to pull an epic subversion and pull a 180 on the character in the space of a few eps.

He sees Arya as a sister.

She doesn't have to be mad or evil to insist on her right to the throne above all others and kill people in her quest to achieve that. There was even an emotional moment to highlight this, where she immolated two decent men for refusing to take the knee.

plausible

Hot.

WHY IS SANSA LADY OF WINTERFELL? SANSA ISN'T EVEN A STARK ANYMORE, SHE'S A BOLTON.

Can he please choke her
>unexpectedly
during love scene

PLEASE D&D.
FOR US.
TRUMP DID WIN THE ELECTION. WE EARNED THIS.

Attached: 1554921127215.png (512x512, 207K)

Completion? A story coming full circle is not a bad end to a story

Attached: difficulties.jpg (625x492, 60K)

pretty sure when you nullify a house you nullify its contracts

Shes gonna have to do something much worse than killing a few men who were trying to kill her moments before they refused to bend the knee to warrant Jon killing her.

Unfortunately this.
>orange man bad. strong females at any cost good.

Attached: 1556133094839.jpg (155x155, 7K)

>Him exiling himself to the wall for no reason again I don't think cuts it.

Do you think any kind of logic matters in this show?

Jon kills white walker Dany. Cersei and Qyburn wil turn her to a zombie.

what if Jon kills Dany and that makes him turn into another mad Targ king? This would make the basedboys and feminists seethe

Tyrion will atleast partially win Game Of Thrones because
>omg Tyrion he's so smart
has been shouted by the fans so many times, D&D are just gonna throw us whatever bone they think we want.

Plus if Dany - a strong woman who dont need no man, really does get killed by a man, that means that other victim minorities will have to win - Sansa will have to rule the North, Tyrion the West,

whoever sits on the throne will obviously make Gendry a Baratheon..

It's just all so fuckin lame and uninsipired at this point. They literally have no story to tell.

I misunderstood. I thought the conversation was about her being mad and killing Jon, not Jon killing her because she was mad.

Cirsey.

I honestly believe this is more true. That she kills him.

That’s fucking retarded because Jon doesn’t even want to be King and that issue would be solved anyway by Jon and Dany getting married