Good actress or just an eye candy?

Good actress or just an eye candy?

Attached: maisie-williams-bafta-los-angeles-00005.jpg (525x640, 51K)

definitely eye candy

Attached: maisie.jpg (485x400, 48K)

"an eye candy"?

If the choice is between those two options, then definitely a good actress, because this Anglo is anything but candy.

i haven't watched game of thorns, but i thought she was good in the movie where she had cancer

You're retarded.

wasted feetpussy

if you cover up the right side of her face she looks good

I just tried it. She's still unsightly.

Both.

Attached: Teleport_Scroll.png (560x800, 169K)

Is that Sid from the Ice Age movies?

>eye candy
>british person
pick one

Attached: Balding.jpg (144x254, 7K)

>eye candy
>looks like Quasimodo

>good actress
>not a good actress

She got lucky because she was an interesting-looking child almost a decade ago. She won't have a career after GoT.

Attached: 1542918651915.jpg (653x521, 161K)

to each there own i guess, i think she has a bubbley personality which adds some attraction for me

la goblina de las britannicas....

I like how she looks. She’s genuinely ugly in a way uncommonly seen in Hollywood. She’s not an ape looking negress, used up over-botoxed roastie or an obese tub of lard like Lena Dunham, she just has a legitimately deformed skull. I like looking at her. She looks like a real, deformed medieval person, like some Hapsburg deformity shit. I’m all for it and wish movies had more interesting looking people like her

both

this post made me lol
if it isn't copypasta, it should be

Dios mio....

She's busted dude

why do some women insist on wearing shoes that don't fit properly? if you cant pull it off then wear something else. also while we are on the subject of feet, i must say that foot tattoos ruin the aesthetic. ladies, if you want me to be aroused by your feet then dont scribble them up with faggy butterflies

Lots of men dress like retarded children, there's no reason some women wouldn't do that same thing.

kek

If she were candy she would be a chocolate covered cricket.

This is the Shoop. I should know because I've seen plenty of shoops in my time and look at the pixels

like you wouldn't massage those feet

Sophie Turner said she wanted to kill herself because some dude on twitter said she was getting fat. Imagine what goblina is going through? She's mentally stronger than Sophie.

>ladies, if you want me to be aroused by your feet
don't worry, that's not a concern

come on, we all know why you do it