Found this on reddit

Found this on reddit

Attached: s7pri0vd7tv21[1].jpg (813x767, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=iFeX_1547147931
youtube.com/watch?v=J38zKNgZiKg
youtu.be/uDnyTa5RFZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based, please keep us posted with any new funny reddit posts you happen to find
expecting great things from you

Attached: 88.png (650x626, 540K)

How about you go back there?

Based

>police
>superheroes
At least they shoot blacks more often.

Attached: 1494484464992.jpg (461x400, 25K)

Attached: 1556822556333.jpg (813x767, 120K)

Attached: 102987498124.png (806x756, 936K)

kek and basedpilled

women cops are not all useless lmao
most of them could probably pummel you into the ground without any equipment, faggot

clearly says ems, retard

No

based retard

>when whites try to be racist around blacks

Attached: 1545840301664.jpg (813x767, 143K)

>113940667
weak bait

absolutely based. OP post this on reddit and report back.

And that's what they're really good for. Forget police training

>legalized mobsters are superheroes

Are you seriously this fucking petty? Are you that scared of giving me satisfaction? Kill yourself, retard. I don't need you.

women cops are useless

Attached: 1504187937208.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

>113940879
Lol, what a buttmad faggot

Attached: sneedddd.png (813x767, 924K)

I'm a woman cop and I would've shot that nigger on the spot.

t. niggerlover

>refuses to call 911 when 3 niggers break into his house

You arent a hypocrite, right user?

Have you seen any police documentaries. They don't really do much.

NOOOO I CAN'T ESCAPE SNEED!

Attached: sf5.jpg (677x631, 112K)

Literally funnier than anything Yea Forums has posted in the last three years. Maybe more.

british cops are useless

where can i upvote?

Neither do you.

>I'm a woman
No you're not
>Cop
No you're not

nice try satan we know it's you

>they are doing their job! you should be thankful!
>you should be happy with them abusing their position of power when convenient and abusing the system because maybe one day they could actually do their job and help you!
>they are there for you even though they will totally forget about you if someone more important or richer needed them!
>just be a good cuck and worship them!

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-08.18.52.jpg (1145x1080, 195K)

stop larping incel

Prove that I'm not. Oh wait. You fucking can't, faggot. That's like saying god isn't real because you can't prove he's real.

Actual superheroes

Attached: PA-8657723.jpg (650x523, 52K)

anglo """"""""cops"""""""

Nobody said to worship them, retard.

>shut the up NIGGER
fix-ed.

pre or post op?

So mad

BASED

>DUDE THEY ARE LIKE SUPERHEROES! THEY ARE SO AMAZING!
>no one said to worship them
this is your brain on bootlicking

I thought OP was the most reddit nigger in here. Until I saw this white knight:

lmao men are so fragile
the minute they even consider the thought of a woman rising up to stand on the same footing as them, they start throwing a fit like little babies

no one worships superheroes retard they don't exist. they just think they're cool.

but all british cops, (and all british people for that matter) are submissive cucks

>found this on Reddit

Why don't you fucking stay there

Toronto police are absolute animals fuck them

Inb4 nigger or criminal
I’m white and have no criminal record and know how terrible they are

t. Brie

>this is your brain on bootlicking
This was my fault, actually. I didn't actually read the image

>liveleak.com/view?t=iFeX_1547147931

Attached: 1480251395131.jpg (472x750, 75K)

Have sex incel

>>DUDE THEY ARE LIKE SUPERHEROES! THEY ARE SO AMAZING!
>>no one said to worship them
>this is your brain on bootlicking
reminder this is the same person who'll tell you the imagery in MoS/BvS is heavyhanded and hamfisted

>Found this on reddit
Very nice
Now go back you cunt

Attached: 1542960366790.jpg (717x880, 100K)

Cringe, but ultimately redpilled.

It’s telling how this triggers no one but this triggered everybody

why are boomer comics so based?

Attached: 15493012592.jpg (1009x749, 125K)

When you get mugged, you wont call 911 right? When your house gets robbed, you wont call right? If you're at the store and someone pulls a gun, you wont call right? If they shoot you, you wont call right? Wouldnt want to be a bootlicker now would we?

Only for fetish purposes but because most criminals are gay they won't let that happen.

>this video of this one person being a fuck up proves that all women cops are useless!

Angry nerdcel

Try that shit on an American cop, and get ventilated on the spot

you may have the women manner of speech down but you still don't possess a uterus or a real vagina

You call the police for insurance reasons they won’t prevent them when they take 20 minutes to get there

I know you've never been in a fight your entire life.

Police are communist. I want a free market and private mercenaries instead of this Venezuelan work force

WOMEN RISE UP

Muh dick

That's bullshit. Get out of the house nerd

I do, actually. I was born with one.

I expect them to do their job, them doing it is not a favor it's what they are stealing public money for.

You call them for insurance reasons and those crimes go unsolved most of the time especially break and enters and robberies in big cities they’re too busy arresting people for speeding to get more budget

Attached: British cops.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Pls show vegeta

YOU GO GIRL woop woop

feet

>pokemon creatures
>creatures
based

>call the police
>they take 20 minutes to get there
>they blame you for wasting their time because there wasn't anyone to shoot
>they take notes and fuck off forever
I feel empowered. Thank god for our blue boys.

Attached: proofs-rooster.jpg (956x631, 66K)

actual cunnyheros

Attached: 1553753494225.jpg (1536x1536, 246K)

Yea Forums just allows open reddit posting now? God damn, this is why I stay on Yea Forums

Attached: the_hero_reads.png (720x720, 519K)

Attached: F8E23CA1-748D-486A-A307-02AC8A92AF59.jpg (640x896, 90K)

>t.

Attached: 1550550094452.jpg (1205x2000, 908K)

>they blame you for wasting their time because there wasn't anyone to shoot
And how do you know this is what they would do? Some shitty youtube videos and movies?

Really? Are you guys so fucking beta that you need someone to protect you?
Buy a gun or gtfo
(Even though guns are prohibited in my country)

Have you ever interacted with police? They are not your friends they’re trying to get a case and close numbers and will always blame the victim if it is something wrong they did

Attached: 670.png (657x527, 19K)

>superheroes
>highwaymen who harass the subjects for trivial fines and occasionally kill somebody

True, last woman cop I had to deal with tried to pull rank on my by saying she's been on the force for 2 years lol

Well imagine if everybody was like you, tough guy. We wouldn't need any cops. This is ideal, though it counts on most people being able to actually use guns. But this is not a perfect world.

Attached: 1555105026549.png (606x598, 448K)

I've interacted with police 4-5 times in my life. Only one of those times was the cop actually an asshole.

>I HEART WATER

>call the cops because my neighbor was doing something illegal
>turns out he is friend with them so they do nothing
>now I am the one being on their list because I "ratted" him out
this is how cops work where I live

>in it

Where do you live? I’m in Toronto and police are all assholes and harass me despite me not doing anything and not having a criminal record

>gary markstein
DROPPED

>women cops are not all useless lmao

lol they need them to arrest and search girls otherwise every female who got arrested would be claiming 'sexual assault'.

Yeah, because you are a cringe beta that lives in your family basement. Instead of actually grooming yourself, think about the future or protect your family, you just spend the whole day shitposting in an anime board speaking non-sense and acting like a child.
Just like me, why do you strive to become a loser like me? lmao

Serves you right for being a nosy nelly tattletale cuck for the state. Mind your own business boomer

imagine if she sat on your face as a prank

based and yellowpilled

I live in Louisiana. And here I was thinking Canadian cops would be the nicest.

This is how cops work everywhere.

Fellow southerner here, from my experience it really is hit or miss on whether you get a power hungry asshole. I do find that generally older cops are tired and irritable dickheads where as younger cops usually tend to not give a damn about most inconsequential bullshit cause it's not worth the mental effort

here's a gold star

So far it's 1:0 unless you have anything but desperate shitposts

just reply to this post if think all NIGGERS should die

what does EMS mean?

I want to stomp on that cop's head and wring his partner's neck. I want to fly to London with an M16 and a bag of magazines and systematically perforate the entire bong police force.

based

Attached: 1435083648832.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>nigger fucker

My image is better.

I know this is likely an inflammatory shitpost but I know of a couple co workers of mine who think this because marijuana is still illegal in my state. Whatever happened to community? To caring about your fellow man and neighbor? To caring about whether illicit activity like this is taking place next your child's school, or your nephew's? Whatever happened to common decency? Why is it replace with this loner isolationism of anti-natalism, nihilism, and a general "Fuck you you're on your own!" attitude?

Attached: 1556816928017.jpg (960x895, 83K)

I was walking home from the gym one day in 40c last summer with my wifebeater and trackpants on at an intersection and two bike cops came beside me asking if my muscles were only for show and if I was a good fighter another time a cop came behind me and just said “give me your is boy” mind you I’m white so I just said fuck off pig and was walking away and him and 3 others came put me in the car for about an hour and said I was free to go

Remember that cop that hid when little Timmy shot up his school

(You)

>try interacting with American police without licking their boots and get shot
I feel so much safer.

Where was this?

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Me on the right

Attached: 1556391086986.jpg (512x438, 58K)

Dedicated to Stephen King.

Attached: Avengers.jpg (813x767, 118K)

>most of them could probably pummel you into the ground

Attached: 1495526901349.jpg (203x195, 33K)

It’s always been like that rat

ah yes, your dumb fantasy is far better than the nigger that actually got his ass capped

Quentin?

Toronto around queen street ave w and spadina for true first one the other one was near bay and college

Hah hah

That's fine, user. You can always be the unpopular faggot who never gets invited to anything.

>cops don't need gu-

This. Also to used to "sweet talk" aggressive men into calming down. But there's not much else besides that.

youre both wrong. niggers and wiggers walking around in the streets is obviously something to check out in passing (i bet you complain how cops dont work to prevent crimes and yet get mad at this) but there is about a 100% chance that they about it in an asshole way. also keep in mind sometimes cops are on high alert about something you have no idea about. like a crime happens and he escapes on foot so for the rest of the day the alert goes out to all the cops in the city and they try to stop and talk to anyone they see on foot

Yes, after I shoot them. Otherwise I'll get in trouble.

People never cared, there was just higher social cost to pretending your didn't because of religious morals shaping society.

It used to be businesses wouldn't consider your for higher management if you DIDN'T have a family, but today they want self-centered loners because as long as you pay them they'll always be in your pocket. No conflicting loyalties.

They have no right to stop and ask for I’d unless your driving or in the area or commuting a crime and I asked about the second and they said no so I walked away Toronto police don’t solve crimes or prevent them they hassle normal people for random shit and try to fight people

Attached: 3999389594039.jpg (700x875, 239K)

I call cops on people all the time. Neighbor misses cutting lawn one week, make confidential complaint about it, cops come and harass him. See someone smoking pot on their porch (smell it) confidential report that I see a bunch of people coming in and out of their house all times of the night, like drug deals are being made. I see something I say something. Snitches clean up their neighborhoods from the niggers that we want to keep out.

>911? I would like to report some WEED smoking activity....

>be leaf
>get pulled over under suspicion of intoxication because I accidentally flicked my blinker instead of the wiper
>wonder what kind of bored cunt is here to fuck with me
>it's a womanlet of all womanlets, like no taller than 4'11"
>mfw I'm 6'3"
>she opens her mouth and it's french as fuck, she must have been transferred from Quebec
>I'm calm and compliant but she's fidgety and I can hear the nervousness in her voice
>yells at me when I don't use the breathalyzer fast enough
>despite her cuntishness I'm still aroused as fuck thinking I could've forcibly bent over this tiny woman less than half my size and she knew it the whole time
fug I want a tiny gf

Based

Replied. It would be a better place.

>female cop
Lol wtf

someone post that

the average man is stronger than 99.9% of all women

The only reason a woman can beat a guy aka white guy is because they instinctively hold back against girls but any white sociopath would pummel a female cop to the ground.

>implying he would not finish saying it

C'mon. With cops standing right there, all the nigger has to do is exhale loudly and his brain would be splattered all over the marquee.

you're right they dont thats why you werent changed for anything or whatever. im just saying i would agree with most actions that cops do, its their shitty as fuck attitude about it that makes everyone hate them. i live in a city under literal martial law and iv never had a single bad encounter with authorities and im foreign no less. those demands they give are to bait you into doing stuff they dont actually have the authority to make you do

>mind if i search your car?

For fuck sake at least hire amazons in female cops not girls you can obviously rape.

EMS = emergency medical services

tard

She's a paramedic.

Someone should post an edit that is pro-trump, because trump is based and we all hate sjw npc car discord tranny libtard shariablue shills. Shadilay!!

What the hell is wrong with you bong men dont you have any instincts? Any cop would lose their shit after a while doing this.

That's cool and all boomer but it's all in vain, social cohesion is dropping and appearances are cared about less and less. I have a couple cop friends my age and they tell me they all have a laugh responding to calls like yours and they're never taken seriously.

We're also not buying your shitty overpriced Chinese mcmansions and all your fellow boomers will soon be renting to whatever third world slop shows up holding the security deposit.

Enjoy the future!

Attached: 1556764056756.jpg (442x416, 21K)

>black cop shoots black kid

Actually redpilled.

Attached: 1552894451962.png (540x400, 221K)

Men are better 911 responders though

Y'all niggas posting in a leaf thread.

Attached: 2006-canadian-2-dollar-polar-bear-toonie-coin-1-800x800.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Pic related you

And police wonder why they get shot

Attached: 85CDF9A5-0140-4E9D-81A7-17F6B99D0748.jpg (750x885, 55K)

Yes, I realize that. I never said women cops were superior to male cops.

Spending hours around blacks causes your empathy to numb user, they are that awful. We all know most cops including black cops wish they could shoot black people they arrested dead.

I've got something similar

Attached: jack-andjill-went-up-the-hill-to-fetgh-to-fetch-35150870.png (500x391, 119K)

Cops protect black people and rich people that would be strung up by normal people

based
toonies are absolute patrician currency, who the fuck else has bears on their coins except maybe some based slavs

but its true

>Ctrl-f 40%
>0/0

What an absolute lad you are lol

No you just are used to living in a city of martial law and like getting fucked in the ass

im the guy living under martial law and iv never had cops demand anything from me. they tend to be focused on actual crimes and criminals

also i was talking about how shitty american cops are, i dont understand why youre going all reddit on me. they just have a shitty culture and have to answer to corrupt politicians for all their actions. on paper they literally are goons that do whatever the mayor tells them to do, thats why the focus so much on traffic violations. when you pay your fines that cash go directly to the city

Attached: 1556749088194.jpg (1013x797, 185K)

They need a bullet as much as the politicians

yeah go for it you dumb nigger. why dont you just move to somalia if you dont want cops?

So why don't you discuss it on reddit, and stay there?

I never said I didn’t want cops in saying that their punishment for breaking the law and not enforcing just rule should be a bullet and they shouldn’t be surprised when they harass people for no reason that someone comes up to their cruiser and pours gasoline on them and lights it on fire but this is illegal and should never be done by a pissed. Off population under any circumstance

Fixed.

Attached: Poverty.jpg (1009x749, 186K)

Wouldnt it be funny if when she was arresting you she sat on your face to restrain you haha

Kek

social economic factors. You racists always forget that you are only talking about the US

ok but outside of edgeville they just shouldn't be surprised when they are shitty to peole and people are shitty to them back. you could even try to make some reform to remove angry or dismissive behavior from a list of suspicious behavior

>iv never had cops demand anything from me
You're living under martial law, literal slave. They don't have to when you're already pacified.

If the woman has some meat on her bones, maybe. Combat training accounts for a lot. Ever seen a civilian fight? It's fucking pathetic compared to someone with martial experience. But no training can help you if you're a 1.4m tall womanlet with sticks for arms.

right. blacks in africa for instance are doing fantastic. wakanda for lyfe!

>be a white under martial law
>cops leave you alone while slaying niggers

I can see why lesser races would hate it but goddamn it's fucking amusing to me.

Attached: götz.jpg (1194x1096, 229K)

They behave that way because it’s in the persons nature who becomes a cop a person who wants to control others and get back at people for being short and bullied

>You racists always forget that you are only talking about the US

youtube.com/watch?v=J38zKNgZiKg

Pastor Manning knows whats up.
Exactly. No matter where you go in the world, the darker the skin color the more violent the people are. Also the lazier and more unproductive they are.

martial law just means soldiers get involved in policing. its not really a big deal unless its being accompanied by a coup or something you fucking idiot. obama had Boston under martial law after the sand nigger blew up that marathon and no one gave a shit

I just want them to have a comfy ethno-state in the richest parts of Africa and just generally leave everybody else alone. I'd pay reparations too if I had to.

>martial law just means soldiers get involved in policing
>just
Imagine having your own army patrol your streets and it's "just" part of the routine. Imagine defending this.

Yellow Vest here. Pigs can go kill themselves.

Attached: file.png (885x500, 623K)

>obama had Boston under martial law after the sand nigger blew up that marathon and no one gave a shit

Americans should have been gunning the soldiers and police down bunch of castrated citizens

imagine treating the shock troops of state oppression as your heroes

Attached: D491WUeUYAEOkON.jpg (954x658, 71K)

No

based and blackpilled

the police force is the standing army the founders were against

the cops act how their leadership makes them and allows them to get away with. if their leaders make them enforce the law and hold each other accountable, they'll do that. if it makes them ignore politically inconvenient infractions and let them get away with abusing their powers, they'll do that instead.
you can hold them directly accountable if you want and imo. they should always be punished to the utmost severity of the law for any crimes they may at the time get away with committing even if that's the culture of their department, but they're not the true source of the problem

Attached: 4U.jpg (813x767, 270K)

I thought emts generally don’t have uniforms that could be confused with cops so some drunk asshole doesn’t give them even more shit.

i'm a 6 foot tall skinny incel and i'd mop the shit outta you, woman.

That will never happen because of internal investigation you. Red an outside hits party

What if I want to kill both the police and commies? Am I a Nazbol?

>We're also not buying your shitty overpriced Chinese mcmansions and all your fellow boomers will soon be renting to whatever third world slop shows up holding the security deposit.

I would care if I hadn't bought up enough land around my house to not have to worry about my neighbors. Jokes on you, I am not selling my Mcmansion, (Why would I? I just had it built to my specifications and am in the process of buying some rental property in a neighborhood (not mine) to do exactly this- rent to whoever can come up with the security deposit, in a trendy millenial part of town (filled with s*y and girls that dress like they think they are rosey the riveter)

you're a right leaning anarchist, not ancap tho if you're using violence.

Sneed!

I don't like anarchists either.
I think I just want to watch the world burn.

What does it say? I sure don’t know!

Libertarian

>imagine haveing actual fit men patrolling your streets and going into thr most dangerous areas of your city intentially looking for shitheads to blow aways instead of cops harassing normal citizens for not seeing a speed limit sign in time

besides most the worlds militaries arent busy invading countries like the us so its not crazy that they would have them help out with narcos and terrorists and shit. whats the different between military and a militarized polices?

shut the fuck up lisa lesbian

Based

Lmao it was a show of force by the government to see how docile citizens are not because they were looking for anything
Fucking Americans here love to
Worship authority

>NGERS

Attached: 1542245020285.jpg (640x480, 45K)

BASED

As if a male cop would have handled that situation any better.

im not talking about boston

Noice.

now THIS

BOOTLICKER LOLOLOL

Absolutely, positively, empirically, metaphysically, divinely based.

>ywn has over power and dominate a female cop
Somebody post the webm from that British movie.

Attached: 1556669056984.png (350x466, 227K)

nice try

my man

Attached: 1556249308201.jpg (321x322, 25K)

Attached: b760ad269d08d5ed0cb6653e73474bc2d5490266adfb18c34252864bd12729b1.gif (200x200, 948K)

I feel bad for the guy that drew this, he was probably the target of so much nerd rage.

>prove that I am not
For one your on Yea Forums and roasties don't go on Yea Forums, they send their beta orbiters to Yea Forums to reee for them. Also proof of burden is on you since you maid the claim and you should know full well the rule of tits of gtfo.

>fuck the police, am i right fellow blacks?

yeah that smells like reddit to me

Attached: 1501969777763.jpg (470x362, 20K)

First two posts best two posts.

Attached: 1556095848420.gif (1000x546, 1.49M)

Police aren't superheroes when fire fighters exist

They don't even get paid for it either

I’m not talking about practice

Liking police is cringe

Okay nigger. Police are awesome they rightfully oppress niggers and druggies, as it should be.

Attached: 1556739464903.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>ayo why can't I robs a likka sto' widdout da copps oppressdin' me n shiet
fuck off chimp

>Police are shock troops of the state
>ACAB niggers not understanding that law enforcement is inherently necessary to protect the NAP from violations

are they not allowed to tackle him or at least make more effort to restrain him, is British law so fucked up that you have to use kiddie gloves for criminals but the moment somebody says a mean thing about sandpeople you have twenty officers at your door

I'm a straight privileged able-bodied white man and I never had a problem with an officer, why is that.

Oh go back to you local shit pub you white trash. Cops are fucking trash and so are niggers. The two sides of the same fucking coin

Attached: 1555417333421.gif (200x207, 171K)

>implying some pampered white boy (reddit) has any reason to hate cops

really lame attempt at trying to impress your black friend

Where do I ever imply that? Police don’t prevent robberies they come 30 minutes later and are never solved not to mention spousal abuse for police is 40% higher and the have a maximum iq to reach so you won’t question orders. You can both be critical of poor blacks that have a propensity for crime as well as manlet cops who want to bully people

and what exactly was your neighbor doing

Hmm same and police have always fucked with me despite me having nothing I would assume it’s because you live a sheltered life and get your information and worldview from Yea Forums and twitter memes with yourber philosophers

Are you this guy by any chance? liveleak.com/view?t=iFeX_1547147931
That was kinda based.

Pampered white boys love police I grew up around them and realized how fragile and insecure they are

someone was talking shit about me saying i live in a city under constant martial law and i responded with that. what are you even trying to say? yes i disagree with how nigger king handled boston, i specifically brought it up to rub your nose in the fact thay the us is doing it too, and the us doesnt even have an excused like rampant narcos or funding/manpower shortages

White trash druggies and niggers both hate cops, brainlet retard. Go smoke some meth.
Not all cops are good but the majority are. Some have a power complex but as long as you're cordial there isn't a problem. I've interacted with cops maybe 100 times and never had trouble with them.
But yeah don't rely on them to show up immediately. That's why I'm armed.

How would that be me?

I don't get the fatties on the police force thing. Where the hell are the standards.

Practice?!? You’re talking about practice

Tenpenny

By fragile and insecure you mean they don't act like stupid niggers and don't cause any trouble? Lol seethe more.

There are no good cops because if there were there would be no bad they cover up for the bad ones and always have the back due to muh thin blue line. They’re just people who were bullied

He doesn't look that bad.
I agree with that honestly.

You’re just a real ass dude.

How old are you and where do you live you haven’t been around cops here in America. They’re just grunts who can’t question orders and love to bully people

snased

Youre supposed to call the cops after you shoot them

undeniably based

Cops don't deserve cordiality or respect. They chose a job and they do it. That's it, they're wagies like everyone else

>Praising pigs and other welfare queens.
Garbage men and line men provide more valuable contributions to society.

It's called freedom you god damn scum sucking authoritarian scum. Your ancestors would've hung you.

Every instance of cops "covering" for each other I've seen has seemed justified to me. I'm sure there is corruption but to say there are no good cops is idiotic. Most seem fine and yes, I have talked to a few manlet and dyke cops who had an inferiority complex, but I just talk to them calmly and everything is fine, they usually end up being nice by the end of the conversation.

kek

Attached: 1470176097582.jpg (193x216, 10K)

Based and (You)pilled

based retard

>Lmao it was a show of force by the government to see how docile citizens are not because they were looking for anything
>Fucking Americans here love to Worship authority

what does any of thise have to do with the general practice of martial law you braindead nigger? they actually started martial law because they completely disbanded the city police because of how corrupt they were and brought in thr federal police and soldiers to do it instead. where is the show of force to demoralize the populous in that example?

Being polite and kind is not being good it is just a persona look at any major city lapD, Nypd Baltimore massive corruption and scandals running through that they cover up not to mention police have been caught abusing power and being unnessiscary violent and just suspended for a week

get out of here

>@ugojesse

Goddamn even the redditfags on Yea Forums and /pol/ don openly admit to being redditors Yea Forums is truly shit

>Implying your mailman doesn't deserve more praise than the fat fucks who sit on their ass and MIGHT help you someday.

I'm 28, grew up and currently live in affluent suburbs and I live on the east coast of the USA.
I treat everyone with cordiality and respect. Even literally retarded cart pushers and shit shovelers. And cops have a dangerous job. Especially now with all the butthurt niggers who want to kill them because a cop shot a groid who robbed a store and tried to kill him.

Garbage man actually take out trash police will just get fat and eat tax dollars while arresting teenagers smoking pot and the occasional guy who beats his wife

post bobs

That’s why you’re rich and never had to struggle in white and 25 and grew up poor and police treat you a whole lot differently even though I treat them fine fuck them they’ll get a bullet one day

Policing isn’t even on the top 25 dangerous jobs here in America they do jack shit and demand to be worshipped

Very based post my friend, you're a good guy. Lmao at the seething niggers and spics.

Attached: 1555264225306.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>needs the state to hold his hand during a self defense situation
You’re a cuck

>arresting teenagers smoking pot and the occasional guy who beats his wife
Based.

Im glad i don't have to live in a third world shithole where you can't even trust cops lol

>2 swede female cops try to apprehend a rapefugee
>they just jump around afraid to hit him
>another refugee comes in to knock him out

Ofc and letting politicians take money to spend on their houses and parties and cover up the other police who killed a family of four because they got the wrong number

You can’t even trust cops in the first world they’re not to be trusted

Attached: 74304588_p0.png (1215x1440, 1.74M)

cringe and bluepilled

No cop will ever be there to stop crime from actually happening. When 3 niggers break into your house, you thank god you have a gun and live in a state that has stand your ground laws than you shoot them. The only thing cops do 95% of the time is write tickets and handle domestic disputes. I don’t get why /pol/ treats cops like hero’s , who do you think is gonna be the government bootlicker who comes for your guns? The unquestioning stormtroopers that make up our police force. Not long ago it was white rural gun owners that cops and feds went after, they are not on your side.

Don't be a faggot and learn to read, unless you're just a nigger larping. I said DESERVE. They don't DESERVE cordiality and respect. Nobody is entitled to something. If they come up acting like pricks, they shouldn't expect anything.

Depends on what that particular officer is doing. Many have a desk job so I'm sure it averages out. But the ones driving around, stopping, investigating and talking to people do have a dangerous job.

Why would they treat you differently if you genuinely didn't do anything? In my experience if you were in a trailer park they probably suspected you'd be drunk, smoking meth, discharging firearms and whatever else the dregs get up to. My aunt lives in a park like that and gets into trouble with the cops constantly. It's normal of them to be suspicious. They've been suspicious of me before but once I showed them I was alright, they were alright and there was no trouble.

Attached: 1551996317746.jpg (640x639, 70K)

basado

Based

Attached: Little Tom.jpg (2048x1536, 882K)

You know what bumpersticker/t-shirt design really gets me? The mashup between The Punisher and cop worship, like his skull with a blue line or something stupid like that. Because when I think of good cops, I think of the comic character who's only known for killing criminals and crooked cops, causing him to be hunted by the non-crooked cops. You might as well mix in Batman.

>roastie
>doesn't understand what "burden of proof" is
checks out.

>Why would they treat you differently if you genuinely didn't do anything

You sound alright but you are very naive and don’t have a lot of world experience even at 28

Everyone deserves cordiality and respect. And of course they come up acting like pricks. Are you really so short-sighted? Do you expect them to act like sissies when walking up to a potential criminal? They have to talk to you and see who you are first before they lighten up. Literally every cop who's ever initially acted like a prick to me immediately lightened up when I was friendly with him.

You realize this used to be a white country not only 60 years ago

emergency medical services

I’m neither here nor there on Americans rights to bear arms. But the NRA people there are pretty dumb.

it’s even more interesting to realize that the far right were actually anti gun because blacks were using them to patrol their own streets/protect themselves. Now that organized violent upheaval isn’t going to happen with the blacks population anymore, the right has suddenly gotten really pro gun and really pro-police.

I have plenty of world experience, just not with cops harassing people who did nothing wrong. I've seen them harass druggies and niggers plenty of times, even saw a darkie get shot once. Don't see anything wrong with that. Like I said the cops are constantly in my aunt's trailer park. She and her boyfriend get drunk and attack each other, and the cops sort it out. There are also meth heads there. You have to look at things in perspective. Going into an area like that, they're going to be uptight.

Respect is earned, police believe they are entitled to that and more this is how you deal with police

youtu.be/uDnyTa5RFZY

The Alaska state quarter has a bear on it

Redpilled

I grew up believing everything you just said, and continue to have no personal interest in guns. But when I went to college and saw firsthand just how much of pathological liars gun grabbers are, all the red flags went up.

>the far right were actually anti gun because blacks were using them to patrol their own streets/protect themselves
That was just a (((pretense))) to disarm law abiding whites. I just wish those fucking boomers saw it coming so we could buy full autos today without having to sell a kidney.

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556763024257.jpg (810x1200, 71K)

>beaner cops fight with nogs
Truly this is the future of goblinistan.

hot

Not the ones that like Dragon Ball and Al Green. The cute negresses can stay too since they give the best head imaginable. Other than that... fuck um.

Attached: hhehe.png (500x522, 145K)

Attached: All-the-niggers-are-dead.jpg (570x427, 68K)

I probably would've made a mess in my pants.

I love you. More than you know. More than you will ever truly know.

Attached: 1544239556095.png (1280x736, 1.16M)

Based.

now THIS is a post.

>feeling bad for boomers