Even Maisie Williams knew it was going to be shit

Even Maisie Williams knew it was going to be shit.

Attached: FT8H2K4DY455J56.png (669x319, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/1122730861097566208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop misinterpreting her words.

>"it should have been jon, shouldn't it"
Kys u fucking faggot

>some 100 pound girl
lol yeah okay maisie

Honestly her comments are always pretty based.
Not her fault the writers are retarded hacks.

> some 185 pound girl

Her boyfriend said that, you fucking two digit iq retarded faggot

She didn’t say that. Her boyfriend did. Learn to read.

yeah, because she told him first and he repeated it. morons

Everyone's thinking it's shit, even reddit's got lmao

soon normies' denial phase will come off too

Its 3D chess. She personally isnt pointing out that the show is retarded so they cant be entirely mad at her. Shes just pointing out that her boyfriend does

she's actually pretty smoll, maybe the costumes on the show are giving a false impression

>wights don't notice Arya in the library until her blood hits the floor
>Arya is quieter than blood drops
>people wonder how she snuck past the white walkers

Attached: tumblr_oh7rtvANjw1uuoh78o2_r1_540.jpg (540x675, 260K)

It literally shouldve been Jon tho you fucking idiot

How do you even feed yourself? Holy shit.

Yikes, unsupportive boyfriend much? Probably a white male too

Attached: dbec35bbdcd8ce7c676f13fec06ff4e6.png (768x1024, 754K)

It's clear as day that he is trolling epically.

>Jumpd at the night king screaming like a retard
>DURR STEALTHY

it should of been the nights watch.

She said in an interview that they added padding to her costumes.

>THIS PLACE IS POSH INNIT WORE ME NICKERS

should have*

APOLOGIZE

Attached: ZYtufu1.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

Do you realize the manpower that would be required to build the wall seen in GoT? It would be a greater undertaking than every single wonder of the world combined. It would be a greater undertaking than building every pyramid on earth.

The wall was supposed to signify the nigh unstoppable threat posed by the white walkers. They were so bad humanity had to come together to build this enormous, ridiculous, megalithic wall to protect themselves.

But then the king of the bad guys is defeated by some little slut.

I don't get it at all. This reminds me of the whole Snoke situation.

Obviously she was stealthy before the jump, or the white walkers would have noticed her.

She's understands the story better than B&W do.
She actually refused to do the original acrobatics-when-stabbed sequence because she considered it absolutely retarded, and when was refused, she intentionally downplayed all stuff Arya did while bleeding to death so it would come off at least slightly believable.

Doubling down when you’re wrong is just foolish. No more replies from me, and I’d advise other anons to do the same and not take part in your foolishness,

stop making excuses for shitty writing

Isn’t that a joke in some show or another? It’s not a sneak attack if you scream while doing it.

Really?
She said this in an interview or something?

Based if true

her doublechin weighs 90 pounds

You know you're gonna reply, because you know I'm wrong and you need me to know it.

based

The internet in a nutshell

wtf is this meme? Every fucking GoT thread people point out how ugly Maisie is.
She just looks like some regular normal chick. And on top of that she seems to be actually intelligent and points out flaws in D&D's writing.

She's always in a good mood, treats people fairly, makes valid points and yet every sperg on here shits on her appearance. Go outside. Live a little. And stop shaming some nice young woman because you think she's ugly.

If she had some shit personality I'd understand it but jesus.

What if Maisie wrote the show and D&D played Arya and Nymeria?

OK but can I still hate her for being ugly?

Attached: Wonneproppen.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Wonneproppen?

have sex

stop having sex

She's not.

Attached: seizure post gfjfgfg.gif (768x646, 21K)

Cause she looks like she's dead

I like this one, can I save it?

what

This is your brain on sex, apparently

hold hands

She's saying Arya looks like an undead wight

>dead
>undead

But that sounds like the opposite of what they said.

Yeah she said the chase was too Hollywood and not in spirit with ASOIAF at all.

Fuck Dabid. Even teenage chavs can write better adaptions.

Maisie is the Mark Hamill of GoT.
I fully expect her to go on a huge rant after the finale airs pointing out everything that was wrong with the show.

There will be a few actors doing that. Dinklage and Kit are also very annoyed by this shit going by the latest BTS. I think for Dinklage especially it must be painful because he used to be star of the show and now he's that background quip dwarf.

The writers are hacks. They're trying really hard to think what made the series popular to begin with, and they came to the conclusion it was about doing something the viewer wouldn't expect. So they did the unexpected. But that was never it, it was consequences that drew people in. In the earlier seasons everything and everyone had consequences; you couldn't just rush into a battle and expect to pull a typical main character miracle out of your ass. People WERE expecting shit to happen because it made sense, because in this world there were consequences to the actions of the characters. But the new writers didn't get that. They thought it was about surprises, so they gave you one

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x809, 90K)

Reminder the dragonglass was inserted in the sternum and her dagger entered his belly. Yet DB Weiss claimed it's the same spot.

rewatching seasons 1-4 makes me want to cry, with how well written Tyrion used to be. It actually hurts.

How could they fuck this up so badly, when they have such a rich universe and terrific actors like Dinklage. holy shit

Attached: 13406861_979211278861797_2623375352915377183_n.png (477x475, 387K)

>Dinklage
Yea I remember seeing him in a press tour interview, and when asked if he was going to miss working on GoT he seemed genuinely taken aback by the question and just replied with "no, no you gotta move on. Put that all that behind you, you know?". He seemed real fucking tired of D&D's antics.

what if her boyfriend wrote the show and maisie played D&D?

note how many years it took for bruce wayne to mature into batman. what a pleb, he should just have asked arya for training.

>100-pound girl
Ummm

what if maisie sucked D&D's D to get them to put her ideas into the scripts?

Yeah, eight years is nothing. Pretty sure in-universe Arya was 10 in season 1 and 18 now.

You guys called him le epic meme dwarf after season one

Sexist retard.

Butterface, butwhatabody

What? You realize not every person on the internet is the same person right? I literally just said he was well written in S1-4. He didn't become a meme character until S5 IMO.

17 year old girls can be fearsome fighters, they just need the right teacher?

no u

Sarcasm doesn't translate well into text with anonymous people. Whomst is sarcasming whom? I genuinely can't tell.

based Goblinslayer

Kind of this, actually. Yeah, she's not pretty, but she isn't a bitch or cunt or anything like that, and they told her she could show as much or as little as she wanted, and she was like, "eh, let them see my tit from the side," which is pretty based, actually. Lot of actresses wouldn't suggest a nude scene for themselves, especially a FIRST ONE EVER, HOW SHOCKING. She knew faggots were going to be writing articles about getting her tit out and was still like "yes please."

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 11.46.51 AM.png (170x209, 63K)

she looks like an annoying smartass teenage girl though desu

Attached: icy6jzart5q21.jpg (954x972, 92K)

>an annoying smartass teenage girl

Yeah, that's just a "teenage girl," dude. If you don't want to fuck them, they're annoying and either dumbshits or smartasses, depending.

>This reminds me of the whole Snoke situation.
D&D are actually friends with Rian (Ep. VIII director), and he even make a twitter joke after the episode.
twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/1122730861097566208