Ignoring ALL other bullshit around her

Ignoring ALL other bullshit around her.

One thing no one is mentioning is the fact that she just left the Faceless Men halfway through the training. Didn't even join them like you are supposed to. Killed some of them and just ran away.

She did ALL this and there was no backlash, they arent going to try to find her and seek revenge?

Attached: 144005ca-27a2-477f-a951-24e6b3d4f9bf-arya-in-thehall-of-faces[1].jpg (1020x574, 75K)

NO!!!

Attached: punch.jpg (248x203, 10K)

Weren't the Faceless Men just two guys in the show? Waif and Jaquen? I didn't see any other.

just turn your brain off bro

That was part of the training too ;)

Jaqen let her go

I thought it was assumed that there were many of them but most were around the world performing their duties?

bravo dabid

It's ok because Jaqen really likes her...like a lot bro.

Attached: VrryhkSA_400x400.jpg (380x380, 30K)

Maybe Jaquen is R'hollor.

jaqen IS arya. she a dead for a long time and jaqen wears her face.

He's to Dumbledore what he is to Arya.

To harry I mean.

Arya died in season 6 when she got stabbed by the Waif. The "Arya" we see now is actually a faceless man causing the death of people who the God of Death wants dead (Walder Frey, Littlefinger, Night King, etc.)

Arya is dead. The waif has her face and is just enjoying the ride. The waif knew every detail of Arya and her past because Arya told her. The waif will sit on the throne. That is fact. She has played the game of thrones perfectly. The reveal will be in the last episode.

>Arya is dead. The waif has her face and is just enjoying the ride
Imaging all the normies REEEEEing if this were to happen. Which it won't.

Did the waif stay at the gypsies for two months enjoying a bed and free food?

fuck

imagine the REEEEEEE when they reveal it's jaquen, a white male. the butthurt will be astronomical.

jaqen allowed her to leave for some unexplained reason. so basically she got all the perks of being a trained assassin without losing her identity. it's just typical D&D bullshit and now she's just an overpowered ninja assassin.

no

Attached: ahem.jpg (800x600, 134K)

It's just stupid. If you're following the faceless men logic then they would say something like "a girl took a life she didn't have the right to" and hunt her down as punishment, but apparently it's no big deal if someone is introduced into this extremely secretive cult of assassins and just fucks off afterwards to do their own thing. Honestly one of the stupidest things in the entire show, and that's saying a lot.

Really hoping she just gets clapped before the final battle like she deserves to for ditching the order.

That would be a welcomed turn of events and a surefire way to answer "why doesn't Aria just ninja Cersi and end the war?"

just like I left in the middle of the series