Untitled

Attached: 4984984984.jpg (1074x604, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2015/06/18/game-thrones-lena-headey-nude-double-van-cleave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm guessing Lena Headey's stunt double?

Hahahaha look at her buttttt hahahahahaha is that poo poo as well? Hahahahahahahaha!

I really really hope there is some ridiculous amazing ending that makes all the fans bawl, but I have 0% faith that is the case. We are now down to just who lives, dies and who sits on the throne. It's all so trivial now.

I want the 3ER or Baelish conspirators to be right, but I fear the show is just circling the fan service story drain now.

based poo poo poster

For sure

real villain is pic related

Attached: bran2.png (480x477, 300K)

Well when you really think about it, Cersei actually had a character arc. She's been to the lowest point, and she's recovered from it, finding new greatness. Her motivations are so clear, and you know she's willing to do anything to win.

Meanwhile, the Night King is just a mean faced ice zombo.

A truly riveting character arc, smug retard wants to be queen for 8 seasons and finally succeeds as everyone else smarter than her dies.

Are you acting like it’s a bad thing that got isn’t acting like generic fantasy and having the end boss be so,e big evil zombie man?

L-littlefinger is still coming back though right guys?

Attached: 1554928112830.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

When you think about it Cersei is really based. She immediatelly saw through the "muh white walkers" "muh winter is coming" bullshit, she knows that if things would get too complicated she can just hire a random faceless assassin guy to take them out. Why would she bother investing her troops into some incel meme about zombies? A lvl 10 apprentice from the guild of assassins was able to take them out single handedly, Cersei can hire the lvl90 assassins with her neet Lannister bux. Based.

Yes, she's compelling exactly because she's arrogant, delusional and emotionally unstable. If she were hypercompetent like the ice zombo, then she would be boring.

oh hai

Attached: TheKindlyMan.jpg (800x667, 192K)

would you lick the poo poo out of her anass?

YES THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNEXPECTED THAT COULD HAPPEN HAHA

we can hope.

And she did it by blowing up the fucking Vatican with zero practical repercussions.

cersei>nk

Attached: taena of myrish swamp.jpg (1920x1779, 647K)

the problem is that GoT has been acting like generic fantasy for the past 4 seasons, only to suddenly at the last possible second be like "lol jk it all didn't matter and we're back to politics now"

test

Attached: yes.jpg (320x283, 28K)

Yeah, I don't get why people would rather have the video game villain. The characters are still the most interesting part of the show, even with the decline in the writing.

Based

The best one: on the right, obviously.

Yes, I want something mindbending to happen at the end of episode 5, something like Qyburn going evil wizard, the Drowned God rising from the sea or samurais landing in the west of Westeros.

Yeah, so? She would have done it regardless of the repercussions. Because that's who Cersei is.

Video game villains are much more interesting than the NK

>The characters are still the most interesting part of the show
Except they aren't, they all feel like the same person

if gendry came back lady stoneheart can be the new night queen or whatever

pay me, HBO

How so? I’d say the only generic fantasy stuff on the show was the Night King shit, which is thankfully over.

>Yeah, so?
So the writing is shit. What good is it for a character to recover from their "lowest point" if it's handed to them on a silver platter.

I want Euron to have Dragonbinder. I don't care if it's a last minute ass pull. I want him to steal a dragon, and fight the other dragon. Until both of them are dead.

Don't you guys find it a little funny that Cersei has btfo Dany at every single turn when Dany has consistently been the updog from the minute she landed at Dragonstone?

Attached: dany-cersei.jpg (1348x1354, 744K)

*frfrfrpfprfrpp* lol imagine how funny it would be, if you were behind cersei and she had a BIGGGGG DIARRHEAAAAA!!! lol that would be pretty fucking funny.

*FRFPRPFPRPFROPPRROOOOWWW*

Well she lost support of the Reach, Dorne, and the Iron Islands. The show just skipped all the minutiae of politics. Executing would be traitors. Squashing small rebellions. That sort of stuff. She's a tyrant, and rules purely by fear and militia.

It's like asking why Kim Jong-un has everything handed to him on a silver platter. Well, he rules with an iron fist.

Remember when SJW/feminists co-opted “SHAME! SHAME!” even though it is literally slut shaming?

>a woman is the final villain
Fitting.

>she lost support of the Reach, Dorne, and the Iron Islands
And then defeated all of them

Wouldn't be surprised if that happens
I also still think at least 1 or maybe 2 out of Cersei /Dany / Jon will die

I popped my pants
I went poo in my pants

Attached: 1553620158538.jpg (960x895, 83K)

I'm starting to unironically non-meme suspect that fucking everybody dies, leaving behind King Gendry Baratheon and Queen Arya

There has to be something pretty fucking big coming.

it was a body double you brainlet

Highgarden was weak. Dorne's in-fighting made them weak. Yara and Theon were weak.

ew.com/article/2015/06/18/game-thrones-lena-headey-nude-double-van-cleave/

Attached: 235325235.jpg (1411x1456, 280K)

what the fuck does it matter you simpleton

>hypercompetent like the ice zombo
he would've won if he walked a bit faster or just didn't go to Bran himself or waited like an hour more.

>the full power of the dothraki khalasar
hehe

>It's like asking why Kim Jong-un has everything handed to him on a silver platter. Well, he rules with an iron fist.
Kim Jong-un doesn't have everything handed to him on a silver platter. He regularly has his family members and high ranking military officials assassinated because there are constant rumors of coups. The only reason NK is still standing is because China doesn't want Western meddling on their border, and even they are getting tired of his shit.

What Cersei did is the rough equivalent of Kim nuking Beijing because he uncovered a Chinese plot to replace him with a puppet, and blaming muslims for it. Then somehow conquering China because ONE party higher-up defected to his side.

Cersei blew up a church. It was a fancy church, sure. But it wasn't an entire city. And it just so happens that she's the highest power in the land.

The fact they've avoided Lady Stoneheart, Strong Belwas, and the book Night's king annoyed me like fuck.

You know nothing kid. North Korea keeps being painted in western media as the devil but the matter of fact is they have no niggers and live a comfy life in a homogeneous traditional society. The only people being assassinated are people who are treasonous and want best Korea to become a vassal of the US. If the oppressive state called USA didn't exist, both Koreas would be at peace and united in a matter of days.

>Highgarden was weak.
This is a Dan and Dabid meme answer.
The Reach is the largest, most populous, most fertile, and one of the richest kingdoms in Westeros. It's essentially the size of TWO kingdom. The Lannister's entire operation would have collapsed without their support.

What's updog?

it's not really that we liked the NK as a character/villain…it's more that he and his legion were supposed to be some overwhelming force of nature that we thought would cause all these little human beings set their selfish desires aside to literally fight death, with some backstabbing and wild prophesy/history-bending reveals along the way.

Instead we got an admittedly amazing-albeit-dark-af battle episode, but then this whole fearsome storyline tied up by *teleports behind you* "nothing personal, king"

Now we are back to just petty selfish desires of…
"I wunna sit on big chair"
"no me"
"no me"
"u die"
"no u"
"no u"

Attached: 2356346554367546.jpg (898x252, 50K)

t. Jerome Flynn

They're fruitful sure, but what does that say about their military power?
>"You can't get us Lannisters! We just harvested are vast amount of food! We have tomatoes paste, coursing through our veins. We're shielded by millions of spuds."

Nuke Mecca, and see what happens.

This is how d&d actually think

Did you miss the part where they also have far more manpower?
Also, didn't they force Cersei into accepting the marriage to Natalie Dormer by halting food shipments to King's Landing or something?

nothing much what's up with you

You don't get to rule a third of a continent, after thousands of years of inter-kingdom warfare, JUST by picking fruit.
And you especially don't lose to a force that's already gone bankrupt and exhausted from a previous two-front war. A force that was on life support YOU were providing.

somebody post a webm that shows how bad the CGI face swap on Cersei's body double was

Poopy incest bitch

Attached: F194D584-E863-41A1-A33C-ACB4A0082183.jpg (1162x1168, 895K)

>already gone bankrupt
I thought Casterly Rock had a literal gold mine

>Lady Stoneheart
Useless side plot

>Strong Belwas
Meme character

>Book NK
Not even a character

More strawman. A bunch of fancy boys. Again. More fruitful. But what does it matter?
Back wehn Bobby and Rhaegar fought, Bobby had battle hardened men. Rhaegar had unseasoned men. The ones with more grit won.

Highgarden could threaten to stop shipments, because it was a fight no one wanted to take. But since then, Cersei has come into power, so when the food stopped coming, she took the fight to them, and took all their riches.

>Weak
>The highly populated bread bowl of Westeros

D-DABID!

They really did make it all about the women, didn't they?

this guy

Attached: file.png (750x445, 982K)

>they make it all about women
>the women are fictional yet still completely retarded, all plans rely on enemy being incompetent and doing your job for you
>"girl power"

Attached: picard_facepalm_infinite-animooted.gif (540x383, 261K)

>implying

Attached: euron1.1500866247.jpg (1400x1400, 189K)

Yes. And just wait until the Iron Bank comes to collect more from Cersei for not paying the interest they were expecting from her for longer drawn-out payments, and they make it some allegory against capitalism or something. The last scene will be the senate of female characters proposing the Green New Westerosi Deal to applause.

user, they are the smartest characters I've ever met.

"I'm going to go now"

>user, they are the smartest characters I've ever met.
If true sad

Not true. Was just quoting the teleportation goblin.

People were afraid to speak up about it. Plus what happened her obviously made her distain religion hence why the seven pointed star was removed from the throne room. People who believe in the seven probably all hate her.

>>Dothraki
dead
>>Ironborne
With Cercei
>>Northmen
Obliterated, to busy prepping for winter to worry about some dragon queen
>>Night's Watch
moot
>>the armies of the reach
wot
>>Three Dragons
Two dragons, weak against javelin and ballistae

Dany is just young Cercei.
I'm going with experience over youth on this one.

Are you talking about Cersei or Dany here?

>mfw based madlad Qyburn builds a fuckhuge ballista and fucking obliterates YASS QUEEN'S dragons

Attached: 1523375565509.jpg (640x684, 40K)

Have sex with women.

Based Baratheon restoration

Team Bobby:
-Stormlands: Meh
-The Vale: Meh
-The Riverlands: Meh
-The North: Largest Kingdom, relatively poor and un-populated, quality warriors

Team Incest:
-The Crownlands: Not even a real kingdom
-Dorne: Poor sand people whose only saving grace is they don't have anything valuable enough to be worth conquering
-The Reach: The one thing making this a "war," and not a massacre.

Hello, newfriend.

The north is larger than the reach

Shit writing, especially with Dany advisors like Tyrion (braindead now) and Varys (absolutely useless) .

Don't know about the books, but show canon is that they've dried up.
Funny thing is, if not for said mines, The Reach would also be the richest Kingdom.

Whoops, meant to say south of The Neck.
Regardless, The North is larger than The Reach in the same way Alaska is larger than Texas.

Right I remember Cersei having to borrow from the Iron Bank
In fact, the bank was pretty much funding the whole continent

On the show, Cersei paid the bank back in one lump sum via looting Highgarden

wait, what was the wagon train attacked by dany holding then?

just food and shit, iirc

I know…I know…it's redic.

But just before Dany attacked, the Tarlys returned to Jamie and confirmed that the last of the gold had already reached King's Landing, and there was a scene where Cersei impressed the rep from the Iron Bank with the complete payoff of the debt, saying she was possibly a better "client" than her father, or something to that effect.

What Dany ended up torching were a lot of the foodstuffs taken from Highgarden to prepare for the winter, IIRC.

Yep, Dany was too powerful so the show runners decided to nerf her in the stupidest ways. Tyrion makes 1 mistake so now Dany will never listen to him again, Varys just doesn't do anything, most of the Unsullied and Dothraki were used as cannon fodder.

Ok Bronn, we get it.

So this is how the average show watcher thinks.

Food and equipment. The wagons carrying the gold left earlier.

i don't get it :(

>Don't you guys find it a little funny

I don't really find it funny, rather I find the writing unbelievable. I simply don't buy how a stupid and arrogant person like Cersei, who never learns from her mistakes has somehow managed to out smart Dany and the people advising her. I even have a hard time buying the fact that people allow her to rule over them. Are the people in Kings landing retarded?

>I even have a hard time buying the fact that people allow her to rule over them. Are the people in Kings landing retarded?
I got the feeling she was about to be deposed until she literally bombed the court with wildfire and decapitated the opposition

based and goldredpilled

Do you think he rewatched Sansa's beautiful rape again?

>I got the feeling she was about to be deposed until she literally bombed the court with wildfire and decapitated the opposition
This doesn't make sense. The problem with Cersei in the show is that she does all of these ridiculous and stupid things, but for some reason she never faces any repercussions for it. For example, she killed Kevan, the head of the Lannister army and heir of Casterly Rock. She killed Margaery, the popular queen loved by the people. She killed the Pope himself. And yet her head wasn't chopped off 5 min after the act by a storming mob that even't the zombie Mountain wouldn't be able to hold? Please.

I did kaki en mi pantlones mi kaki wuele mucho y mi pene me duele :(

um, she called dibs on the throne, why wouldn't they follow her? she's the rightful queen.

So instead of Ice Sauron the new endboss is the evil queen from Snow-White?

>yes yes you are so very brave mlady
>now get yer tits out!