Please tell me they redeemed him and made him back to his old self instead of the mopey shit he was in the past few...

Please tell me they redeemed him and made him back to his old self instead of the mopey shit he was in the past few movies.

Attached: hulk_agnarok.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTqq_uml2X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His character arc is finished and we missed it. The fusion is permanent. We probably won't see him in anymore movies.

Does he at least smash at all?

No. You don't even see him in the final battle. The fusion was too much professor and nothing about Hulk. It's just Banner except he is big and green, but he's still just a awkward geek who doesn't know how to fight or smash.

Please be kidding? Holy shit and people actually think it was better than Infinity Wars

Not even fucking kidding there's a scene where he goes back in time sees his former self raising hell and sighs before half halfheartedly tearing off his shirt and lazily hitting a car and tossing a motor cycle a few feet so he can "blend in".

Wow, Disney really is shit.

I'm wondering if it was because they didn't want anyone thinking anyone was close to CM in terms of power.

>Rufflo starts playing a completely different character after Age of Ultron
>Instead of making his personality change happen with professor hulk they just have Mark Ruffalo fuck around on screen acting like an idiot

Eric Bana > Edward Norton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ruffalo in Avengers 1 and 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ruffalo in everything afterwards

Why would they ruin such an important character?

I don't think so, she feels as forced and ultimately insignificant in this as BP did in Infinity War. Like she just shows up at the end to be reinforcements when things get "rough". Could have easily not been in the movie at all.

I personally think just too much shit was going on and what they didn't want to outshine was the Final Battle. More than half the movie is really bland gathering the infinity stones again.

CM is best known for taking the spotlight from better characters.

hahahahahahha

look at OP. look at him and laugh

Bana really captured the timid Banner that you know has some deep-seated issues that he tries to push deep down.

I've said this before, I like Eric Bana as an actor, he is really great and kind of underrated or underutilized maybe, i wish I saw him in more roles, but he was just way to handsome and in good shape to be a convincing Banner for me.

Ant-Man has to supersize and be the strong guy on the team now. For real.

They do leave one little indicator of how strong Hulk is.

He uses the Infinity Gauntlet and walks away with a broken arm. Doing the same thing totally and permanently cripples Old Thanos and outright kills Tony.

Thanos got crippled because he destroyed the stones.

I think it was more that he had just used it two days ago. And also they mention again that the stones emit Gamma radiation and Hulk was uniquely suited to handling the power of the stones.

have to disappoint you

Attached: prof-hulk-dab-1556556159-1556556161.gif (500x208, 1.99M)

People are idiots that got distracted by their emotions. I loved Infinity War, I still watch it from time to time for kino Thanos, but Endgame was a pile of badly written shit that fucked over every character they had (except Hawkeye, I really want a Ronin film set between Infinity War and Endgame).

>except Hawkeye

It's so fucking odd to me. Because as far as I'm aware they haven't announced any plans for him in upcoming movies or tv shows but since his introduction I feel like they've gone out of there way to make sure everyone one knows Hawkeye was a badass. I think he outshines Black Widow most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTqq_uml2X8

Pretty sure the character is retiring. Plus I guess the actor is done with MCU too. Black Widow is getting a prequel movie, but Hawkeye could be in it too.

>Pretty sure the character is retiring.
He was "retired" before.

>but Hawkeye could be in it too.

He could and maybe he's the type of character that's better as a side character or support role, It's just they've made him seem more than hyper competent and interesting as a charachter with background and motivations but Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Black Widow all have scheduled projects and he doesn't. It just seems weird to me.

Hawkeye is getting his own show on Disney+ like Loki.

They fucked up Thor and Hulk because men can't be strong, only women.

Biggest fucking disappointment of endgame
I was okay with no hulk in infinity war cause I thought he was gonna get a big role later or else why spend so much time setting it up

And instead we got not so smart quip hulk with 0 smashing

Remember how in one of the films (Age of Ultron?) they go visit his family at his house and it turns out he is the natural born leader who needs to pull the team together? Still laugh at that shit every time I think about it

Right,

There's also the fact that the only time the Avenger have lost is the movie where Hawkeye wasn't on the team.

Not so important it seems.
Hulk's comics and cartoons revolve around shitting on characters that don't belong in his stories, the MCU does the opposite, he doesn't belong there and has no story.

>dissing based Dr Hulk

Such horrid taste.

Very much this.
Ruffalo is an annoying SJW beta cuck, quite literally AND it clearly shows in his "acting".

Not even close, Thanos can handle the stones with some effort and do the snap, Hulk in a situation tailor-made for him as he explained, sharted himself to stabilize and do the snap, and ended with his arm almost turned into charcoal.