Less than a week after release

>less than a week after release
>normies arent even talking about it anymore

what happened

Attached: logo.png (696x647, 261K)

if someone in your life wouldn't stop talking about a film they saw, day after day, even weeks after, you would think that is strange and probably tell them to shut up about the film and you get it.

It was hollow and less than satisfying because it used Time Travel to undo the last movie as well as undo half (or more) of the characterization of Thanos. And it being so hollow, made Tony's death seem pointless and without weight.

although Yea Forums is still talking about captain marvel months later, so maybe I am wrong

I see people talking about it all the time
I guess it depends on your circle

They played themselves. They pushed the 'muh no spoilers' so hard that nobody feels safe to talk about it.
All the normies I know STILL won't discuss the movie out of fear of accidentally spoiling it for someone.

To a normalfag, telling somebody that cartoon goodguy beats cartoon badguy again is the worst thing a person can do.

Game of Thrones

Then in next month we will have some shitty Netflix series to talk about

No, the worst thing a person can do is say they didn't like it.

>I guess it depends on your circle

Attached: c2O_RwPU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>>normies arent even talking about it anymore
So this is what it feels to not have friends,

PLEEASE MEDIA FILL THE VOID OF MY LIFE!!!

everyone already saw it

No one is talking about it because they dont want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, it's only been a week

They won't/can't say it wasn't good, so the best they can do is just forget about it. It's the only programming mechanism there NPC thought process has.
I remember people talking about Infinity War for weeks afterward.

>only 427 at the BO
Not even close

This

Infinity war is still a meme today and Endgame will be for a long time once the HD screenshots come out.

Game of Memes sucked all the fake nerd energy out of room.
Also no one actually likes superhero movies. They go to see them and instantly forget them

unironically GoT upstaged it at my work

>I remember people talking about Infinity War

same, im thinking releasing it worldwide at the same time was a bad idea

>dummy mods still have their sticky up
Try not to spoil the end of the Bible too, guys. Some people haven't read it.

Do American normies really talk about capeshit all day? Must be a nightmare.

Most people enjoyed it and were satisifed with how it happened. There isnt too much to discuss other than what happens next, and most normies dont have much Marvel knowledge to discuss that.

Plus GOT being so shitty has taken over the general normie discussion.

Everyone that wanted to see it rushed to see it in its opening two days. On the third day some still saw it, but in the early evenings many stayed home to watch GOT instead.

Is this why it made 90 million on Sunday which is 21 million than IW's sunday which was the record until now

>people literally got assaulted for talking about the story
>WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT ANYMORE?
gee

21 million more*

IW was released in every country at the same time. China tipped the number

Re-read their earnings. They were box office ESTIMATES released before sunday was even over. Some of those estimates for sunday even came out on friday and saturday.

>DC films still talked about to this day
>Marvel movies forgotten within a weekend

Why is it like this?

That's just domestically user, not worldwide

But people at work are talking about going to see it this weekend.

Attached: 1551284467605.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Zoomers have an attention span of like, 5 seconds

In what planet do you live? My fucking co workers don't stop talking about this piece of shit. Damn, they're talking about it right now during lunch

The actuals already came out on monday. It's 90 million

Attached: IMG_20190502_191506.png (1080x1375, 382K)

Truth. Each new Marvel release is only the "best ever" until it has aged by a few days.

people are still on the "no spoilers" thing

other than that between people who saw the movie they still talk about it. usually it has to start with "have you guys seen endgame yet"

It's called /ALITA/ generals

Which is a DROP from Saturday by your own image.

Dropoffs are usually gotten on monday, not sundays.

All movies drop on Sunday from their Saturday. Infinity War had 82 million Saturday and 69 million Sunday

everyone who cared saw it in the first 2 todays to avoid muh spoilers. Thats why the opening was so big and the hype is pretty much dead now

At the end of it all its just another capeshit movie and ftankly people are exhausted

Why does Yea Forums have such a hate boner for this stuff? If it really disgusted you, you'd just talk about something else. Instead you bitch about it incessantly while making shit up. Do you just enjoy being wrong? Find something you actually enjoy for once, like this guy mentioned Alita general is pathetic but at least those autists seem to enjoy what they're discussing.

Attached: 1547670721439.jpg (741x741, 59K)

people still ask me about it and get offended because i thought it was meh. so when that stops i'll be pleased.