What were they thinking here?

What were they thinking here?

Attached: 6531567995.jpg (476x322, 127K)

i wish i could have sex

“Russia please save us”

i hope we win so my grandchildren can benefit from mass immigration

"Golly gee, can't wait to get shot by a bunch of poles and Czechs who were forcibly conscripted, and don't want to be there."

Why didn't they just get off the boats 1km to the west and circle the whole fortification?

Kraut bullets can’t pierce steel pl-

Why didn't they just ask Hitler nicely to get France back?

>that's a big beach

MARECHAL NOUS VOILA

jews rock

imagine being in the front

"can't we just talk to the germans? i'm sure they're reasonab-"

>I sure hope in the future when the story about this day is retold they include women

Remember why we're doing this men, to protect all the good PoC and trans folk back home.

>god I cant wait to die fighting other white people so my grandchildren can be spicnig mutts

Why didn't they just nuke Hitlers bunker?

>Boy I can't wait to betray the white race!

>god I hope my children sell off the american manufacturing industry to the chinks, replace the native birthrate with an immigration repopulation plan, and culturally erode the 1950s western ideal we're fighting for so my grandchildren can enjoy growing up in a weakened american economy beholden to international debtors.

>Hey Simmons, you look scared. Look man, just remember why we're doing this. 70 years from now your grandson will be able to completely mutilate his genitals and pretend to be a girl and our sacrifice here will ensure that nobody can even call him out on it, mention it in any way that isnt praising it, lest the entirety of popular society berate him into non-existence.

stop posting

>Battle cry, men! FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ALL FOR JUAN AND JUAN FOR ALL

Nat soc pusy

Attached: 1554607224399m.jpg (764x1024, 101K)

You first mutty boy

Why didn't the eagles just flew them into Berlin?

Why didn't FDR jsut snap his fingers and double the resources instead of killing them all?

>Just think boys, if we each kill around three krauts, maybe someday there will be a mulatto woke queen president who wears a nose ring and has an afro
>wouldn't that be a sight to behold!

How can they be good goys.

how can one country so constantly choose loser allies?

FOR ISRAEL

"I can't wait for the jews we're fighting and dying for to call us all nazis after this war is over"

there was a fortification there too :)

they weren't thinking anything. In such high stress environments your mind just goes blank and you start acting automatically