Tarantino's Star Trek happening?

>Speaking to SlashFilm regarding the new edition of The Hateful Eight on Netflix, the director had this to say regarding his in-development Star Trek project:

>"It’s a very big possibility. I haven’t been dealing with those guys for a while cause I’ve been making my movie. But we’ve talked about a story and a script. The script has been written and when I emerge my head like Punxsutawney Phil, post-Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, we’ll pick up talking about it again."

> The fact that the script (penned by The Revenant's Mark L. Smith) has already been written bodes well for movement on the project this year, but only as long as Paramount, Abrams, and Tarantino come to an agreement.

Attached: Star-Trek-4-Tarantino-Not-Directing-Simon-Pegg.jpg (798x420, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h9_xaUVOQ8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abrams still has control of Trek?
There is no hope for the future.

Who's the yellow character in the middle?

Mummy girl from Star Trek Beyond

my mummy drenched in gamer girl piss

>aurora/gayspock foot massage scene
>black dynamite saving nukirk
>scotty keeps saying the n word
>random extras keep getting limbs cut off with blood spraying comically all over

Hey id like that better than STD

>Mummy girl from Star Trek Beyond
?

Literally how will he get away with putting the n word in Star Trek? It would have to be in a time travel scene but it would be so jarring and out of place. Would the studio even let him say it?

the mary sue from beyond

shes supposed to be super duper smart and has advanced stealth tech and can beat men easily but still never thought of powering up the crashed ship she found and made a home in till the plot told her too.

oh "beats and shouting" chica. i get it now

let's list the Tarantino films that were alright:
>....
>reservoir dogs
>pulp fiction
>....
>..?

youtu.be/h9_xaUVOQ8Q

>no jackie brown
smelly dumb zoomer scum

she was based and remember she was getting her ass kicked by that dude and needed Kirk to rescue her

Maybe she wasn't an engineer. I mean, sure, soldier is able to maintain weapons, create or combine them but that doesn't mean he could be able to fix an air carrier.

>didnt like lil nicky

I don't know why, but for some reason i think this will be Tarantino's safest movie, like what Superman was to the Omen's director.

They said nigger in DS9 over 20 years ago

They literally turned it back on and "jump started" it by flying off the cliff

Because thats what star trek is all about. Jumping around shooting bad dudes, explosions and beastie boys.

Possibly the only way to save trek. Fuck knows Disney wouldn't let him near Jew wars ATM

>They literally turned it back on and "jump started" it by flying off the cliff
Yes but I wouldn't blame her. She probably didn't know that such vesssel is able to pull it off. What is more, she probably didn't know that is was a space ship, let alone Starfleet one.

Have sex.

Bastards and the slave one

DS9 isn't Trek.

>beam me up, mother fuckers
Weird way for QT to end his film career but he probably wants to stick it to Disney and planned for this to destroy Star Wars but Star Wars already destroyed itself

Keep on seething, discord tranny

Shut up tourist DS9 is Trek.

>discord tranny
You wore it out. It's cringe and zoomer at this point.
>stationary main setting
>they only go other places like ten times in the whole series
Nope.

>new edition of the hateful eight
What's new about it?

>Th-They don't go anywhere!

Brainlet detected. DS9 was hated by "muh spess shippe" tourists and brainlets who couldn't wrap their mind around moral ambiguity.

It's longer and it's a 4 part series.

>muh grimdark human nature because humanity didn't evolve like Roddenberry implied!
Nice reddit space, actual tourist.

IS THIS A STAR TREK GENERAL????

Why are you arguing about a show you've never watched?

LMAO

>gets caught out being a brainlet
>n-no it's just grimdark
>l-look at your spacing!

take the L newfag holy shit

It's just entertainment

Attached: 25893625882.png (838x800, 840K)

I've seen every series but TAS multiple times. Stop making things up to seem less stupid.
>more outsider formatting
>pavement ape scrawl
I guess we know why you like black captain "trek".

>Star Trek is in the name
>it's not Star Trek

Stop being so toxic.

>concepts and semantic reasoning are hard
Why are DS9 fans so stupid?
No.

>r-reddit spacing still?!
>recoils and backpedals into racism

Unironically and indisputably BTFO, here's another (you) for pity.

Attached: 1553954153084.gif (196x150, 996K)

A station can't trek
Hurt durr

Clearly not, if you had you'd know the humans in DS9 are the same as in other Treks but faced with more trying circumstances, and that they left the station a lot more than the 10 times you claimed.

Hahaha! Not biting on anything else that this hack makes. His movies are shit

It doesn't help when you use that tone, dude.

>Claims to have seen the show multiple times
>Hasn't even watched the pilot episode

>racism
Did you just automatically assume that pavement apes aren't white? Sounds like you're the racist here. Why are you so upset that you got called out for being an unwelcome refugee here? You could've avoided it entirely by acting like you actually belong here.
>nuh uh!
It's widely accepted that DS9 is a retcon of Roddenberry's vision (the only one that matters in this franchise) of humanity at that point in our development. You're just going to have to deal with it.

>bickers about minutia and semantics
checks out.

smug piece of shit

>that retard who thinks everyone who replies is the same person
>everyone who says things I can't argue against is smug
Very insecure. Don't blame me for raising you to act like a low class fool.

Seething newfag redditor who doesn’t realize that DS9 is /ourshow/

Attached: F99BD19C-94B8-4949-8D58-BD26D1059FBD.jpg (1690x1271, 894K)

>I guess we know why you like black captain
>haha just kidding I wasn't making racist implications
>I was just making some weird round-about reference to white people acting like black people
>to point out that you're from reddit again
>because I said you were
>now you're mad because I caught you

You're actually so transparent and pathetic that I don't know how to reply except for condescending and derisively.

>it's accepted that DS9 is a retcon of Roddenberry's vision
>the show that literally had a successful campaign to have it put back on the air
>by people who wrote on the ORIGINAL SHOW convinced that Roddenberry's military background would have brought him around to it

This could have all been avoided if you just admitted you're a contrarian tourist passing by with the most milquetoast opinion about DS9 to grace the normiesphere.

Please, take the L and move on.

You thrive on conflict. It... sustains you.

>calling people reddit from your iPhone
>posting from a phone and pretending you belong on Yea Forums
Laughable.
I read about 2 lines of that and realized the rest would just be you trying to squirm out of the fact that you're subconsciously racist and trying to pin it on others (on Yea Forums). Grow up. Be accountable for yourself. Format like you belong here instead of like you're inflating your post size to make it more noticeable to your reddit peers.

So it was just a ruse cruise the whole time?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-24 15-12-55.png (231x260, 69K)

this, talentless hack

What happened to /trek/?

Nobody around because there are no more new episodes of The Orville this season.