Is it weird to go see this movie alone...

Is it weird to go see this movie alone? My local theatre almost never enacts the no singles policy but I'm not sure if it will be little kids or Pokémon GO playing neckbeards seeing this.

Attached: IMG_0659.jpg (375x376, 41K)

>Is it weird to go see this movie alone?
It's always wierd going to see a movie alone. Always.

Only if youre an insecure faggot. Do you honestly think the people in the same theater as you gives two shits who you are or if you are standing with your popcorn bucket by yourself before you enter the theater?

At least usually going alone just means people label you an incel. OP seeing THIS alone will have him labeled an incel AND a pedophile

Friend, nobody knows you. Nobody in the theatre will give a single fuck.

If it's a kids film and you are a lone adult I can 100% assure you they will consider calling the cops and watch your creeper ass the whole time

If you're not a father bringing his wife and kids STAY THE FUCK OUT of OUR theater or face a well deserved beatdown. SINGLE MALES have NO PLACE in public. Stay AWAY from our children you creep FUCK.

If you watch shit like Frozen or Tangled, sure, but this is Pokemon we are talking about, every person below 30 grew up with it to some degree, so no, its not weird

If you have to ask, you're already on your local community watchlist. You probably don't even know how to find the online bulletin board where they post pictures of you creeping around.

Uh yeah, grew up with. I "grew up with" video games too but do you see me in line at Toys R Us or Target to get the new Halo? No, because I'm an adult now and don't have an unhealthy fixation on children and their media.

it will be neither

everyone's going to be at Endgame

Attached: 1556302033463.jpg (2800x1680, 1.95M)

But everyone that has wanted to see endgame already saw it, no?

I want to fuck Pikachu so hard.

Attached: 8939799e41d63700bee3afa51a0c30aa.gif (600x465, 455K)

Attached: 15deb7cbbbd2fe45cd95186f7a1b239f.png (988x812, 392K)

I'm going to see this movie, either alone or with my brother.

I'm a 90's kid.
I grew up on Pokemon.
I like Ryan Reynolds.

The black ash kid is going to bother me, but I'm mature enough to not let it ruin the movie for me.

Attached: c7c1df4d75e1b996531baaf2e3fbbb1a.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Attached: f5277826d07f354ee750ceb9953474a2.png (868x900, 445K)

Attached: 3649c4d353b79f0638007dffbfd44f45.jpg (800x800, 370K)

what?

Only if you bring your Lillie body pillow.

It's weird if you go see this movie at all. Pokémon are gay, they were always gay, the games were all gay as fuck, so do yourself a favor after you spend your last $15 on your Pokémon ticket and go lay in some traffic.

I had been going to the movies by myself until I was 19 and I saw a meme about this. I legitimately didn't know that was weird, and you know what? I still go by myself because I LIKE IT. idgafffffff

>"Pikah...pikah...PIKAH..."

I don't see movies unless people drag me into the theatre, I'm better off finding a hidden gem on amazon than going to the theatre.

John Wick 3 will be the first theatre film I see in 10 years