HOLY FUCK THIS IS GOING TO BE AWFUL

This is an actual post from the verified twitter account of the film.

Attached: Untitledooooooo.png (583x587, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/woahaustin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really hate how the media pretends literal whose on twitter matter

I have seen hundreds of news articles how "TWITTER IS OUTRAGED" and they yhow one blue checkmarked retard with two likes

Who the fuck has nostalgia for Detective Pikachu?

Well yeah that's why the reviews are still embargoed

Disney shill please go away.

live action pokemon movie mostly with the 151. The poster is stupid but don't be coy.

the embargo lifts today

Pokemon is old as fuck retard.

Oh fuck off marvel faggot.

Attached: Rock_Bottom_030.jpg (512x384, 29K)

>literally
I thought people only said that ironically?

What does fake nostalgia look like

>strawburry17
>thenerdsofcolor
>woahaustin

HAHAHAHAHA

>tweets on films as same level as film reviews
I hope the west die soon

>whose
Cringe

um yeah movies to do this all time
have you never seen the tv spots that show the rotten tomatoes score?

>literal whos from twitter
The ugly translation of the pokemons should have been a warning.

Disney shill please go away

they're twitter users not reviewers, retard

And the movie is out tomorrow

not in the US
It's out next week there

>leftists will defend this

Attached: 7uf5.png (513x360, 136K)

but it is in japan and France thats why they have to release the embargo "early"

I really hope WB isn't paying you because you're doing a terrible job with this damage control

>crying about a pretty boy being replaced by an ugly boy
Unless you're a pederast you shouldn't care about this.

Eww he looks like one of Robert Deniro's mutt offspring.

Attached: 1548925575371.jpg (716x768, 120K)

That tweet is old. How obsessed are you?

That ugly kid though, why? Everyone in Hollywood who thinks white characters need replacing with ugly mutts and others needs firing.

Does this even matter? Tim Goodman is one of the most generic, bland video game protagonists ever made. Might as well have made him an entirely different person and no one would tell the difference.

Tom Holland should have played him.

antisemitism is not allowed on 4channel

Oh fuck off. It happens in everything now, see MJ in Spider-Man for example. Hollywood should be about glamour and aesthetics.

oh no, not Tom Goodman, my favourite video game protagonist
Everyone loves Tom Goodman, I can't believe the jews have done this
Me and all my friends talk about how much we love Tom Goodman, every day
And now he's kinda black
Woe is me

Fuck you I'm not paying to watch ugly people do things for 2 hours regardless if they're old/young/male/female/etc. and fuck whoever thought it's OK to put definitions like pic related on the fucking dictionary.

Attached: fuck you.png (1164x550, 57K)

It matters and you know it. If Tim Goodman had been black the actor would be black, always.

yeah its bizarre, tessa thompson, this guy, the chink and darkboi in star wars, its weird.
its like they have to go out of their way to be next level diverse by only hiring ugly as fuck browns and yellows.
most people would be more accepting of sjw bullshit, if they were at least somewhat attractive.

This, I hate the uglification of the Western film & TV industries. Can’t support it.

This but unironically.

His actor reminds me of monster that got their lips vacuumed in Monsters Inc.

Yeah it creeps me out. Hardly any of them can act, so it blows out the argument that “the story is king, and she was the best at the audition,” that I’ve seen Waititi-Cohen shilling.

>Just turn your brain off
No
>Y-you didn't even care about the game-
Doesn't mean I can't point out this laughable casting choice, I wouldn't even call him black this guy is the definition of mystery meat.

Hope one day you realise how stupid and irrelevant your whining is over a non-issue.

they don't have to lift the embargo if it's only out overseas

using literal whos tweets on the marketing is in fact a strong sign that it's gonna get awful reviews

What's with all these emoji movie tier films? Sonic, Pokemon, and soon Minecraft? What era is this?

>twitter
>twitter
>twitter
Let's see how much we can trust WOAHAustin's opinion.
twitter.com/woahaustin

I just want to see DP ironically

i know you're a tranny so you will never breed, but some people dont like to see themselves replaced in media.
if the browns and yellows are such creative geniuses they should make tv and movies featuring THEIR iconic characters, instead of being lazy and pandering.
I don't want white leads in Bollywood, Chinese, Japanese, Nollywood films, because I want them to represent their culture, not mine.
It should work the other way as well.
NO ONE in the world, especially the west would EVER suggest that Bollywood and Chinese cinema needs diversity.
I know this is a Jap made character created by Japs, but its their fault for designing him as white in the first place.

the zoomer era, where people are nostalgic for millennial shit

>twitter.com/woahaustin
lel

DUDE KANTOOOOOOOOOO

>and it made feel
Why did they allow such a glaring grammatical error on their advertisement?

What kind of movies does a person have to watch to claim detective pikachu is the best movie you've ever watched?

BASED

marvel movies

Why a black?

I can feel your seething rage from miles away lmfao. You're not only pathetic but also stupid. What a shame. Unironically have sex.

Kek, true.

based

WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE LIKES?

Attached: Untitledxxx.png (729x597, 622K)

nobody would believe that his father disappeared if he was white

Looool this dude doesn't know hollywood steals ideas from the east all the time and whitens the actors like toothpaste. get out of your basement

how sad must it be to only be able to relate with someone if they have the same skin colour

>Jamal Ginsberg

trannies cant have sex, only wound stuffing.

because (((reasons)))

fried chicken and bang energy drinks

quoting his own post ahahahaha the cringe

Shitter was a mistake, the production of bugmen exceeded and now we have all these uncanny neurotic phone addicts who think hating toddlers or babies a personality quirk. calling them NPCs gives them credit as if they were programmed with someone's care/precision. Instead, they are just mass produced stereotypes.

it's not out in france, it was only the red carpet premiere
Japan is the only country where it releases tomorrow
Most other countries are May 8th or later

>colour
its the other way around, shitskin.

every big bollywood or chinese film is a ripoff of a hollywood one.

>274 followers

Attached: 1553412909301_0.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

stop projecting

Nah, this movie is gonna put Pokemon back on the map with a younger generation and be relevant again on a whole new level. The second they nailed the Pikachu was the second this movie was set for success.

have sex. get MORE aids.

Yikes!

Sadly there isn't much of a difference between twitter and """"professional""" film """"critics""""

Serious question, how old are you? If you are over the age of 15 I would be seriously embarrassed if I were you.

BBBASED

^ dumb faggot fell for the race bait divide and conquer tactics powerful people use

KAANTOOUU

your parents are more embarrassed by your trannyness.
it would've been less painful for them to abort you than to let you commit suicide, die of aids.

That's called an "adaptation", kid. It's when a country remakes a film from another country with domestic actors. It's a common thing in every country and it doesn't debunk his point. If anything, it strengthens it.

America is the only country that puts intentionally hideous 56% mutts front and center and there's a very obvious agenda behind it.

Ok, thanks for answering my question, kid.

What? That Pikachu has some weird uncanny valley shit going on similar to Sonic.

Attached: 1795.jpg (300x180, 8K)

There are no trans rights only trans wongs, everything in this universe is in a constant transition from one form to another, it is the defining characteristic of existence. The effort you expand on your impossible mission is energy you cannot spend helping others or becoming a better person. as you fixate on your exterior, you wither inside. When your looks are gone you will be all alone. This path leads to the misery you must turn back.

Life is a melting pot. This is what a melting pot looks like in its final form.

Attached: 1554414086064.jpg (2059x1697, 935K)

oh shit, WE HAVE AN ADULT HERE!!!

Your crazy, they completely nailed the pikachu. This sonic though is a failed test.

Going to earn $1Bn+

Yet you're too retarded to actually see the real agenda, even though it's right in front of your eyes. Actually tricked by the Jew "adaptation" lol Nice Devil tongue, boy

Nah that is what white incest amd virginity turbo autism looks like

FUCKEN BASED

Yeah I mean there is some hypocrisy, Diversity for thee but not for me shit.

No it's not. If anything the new games will because that matters more to kids than a movie aimed at 90s kids.

>The second they nailed the Pikachu was the second this movie was set for success
>Your crazy, they completely nailed the pikachu

Attached: 1538511752858.jpg (1200x1600, 444K)

I can't imagine this movie making any more than 500 million.

I hate that shitskin mongrel mystery meat of justice smith and the kikes that casted him.

Do you not realize how popular Pokemon has been for 20+ years?

some?
white countries are the only ones that intentionally want to be mixed populations.
chinese
indians
pakis
somalis
japanese
south koreans
saudis
etc forever, want the least diversity and most social cohesion they can possibly
its hypocrisy to the max.

does anyone else become irrationally angry at the idea that these creatures are being paraded around social media by the parents instead of humanely euthanized.

and then trannies bitch about how its not diverse enough

So if I complain about it it's because I'm being manipulated by powerful people to squabble over race but if I don't complain the same powerful people will continue and double down on pic related.

Seriously don't know what to do here, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1554519846687.jpg (644x792, 150K)

Sometimes being ugly is a part of the character. Not often though.

>nerdsofcolor

Attached: 1555920352575.gif (366x325, 3.42M)

no, they've purposely blurred the line between leads and weird or ugly character actors, its only happened in the past 5 years or less.

stop complaining about it because your assumption that there's a secret cabal of powerful people who are mind-controlling everyone to racemix into one ugly mutt race is pure fallacy.

definitely. everyone keep your head in the sand, it was a false alarm.

those aren't critiques. what the fuck?

It looks kind of shit. Will see if people weren't turned off by the gross American CGI but I just can't see it passing anymore then that, It has a emonj movie vibe I just don't see it.

Gee I wonder why someone with the surname Cohen got a role in Hollywood, must have pulled her bootstraps

I agree with that. Hollywood tends to push people as beautiful when they're actually not.

I watch capeshit and this crap in the same way I do movies like Birdemic and The Room. Is it interesting enough to leave on?

t. "professional" film reviewer mad his job is going obsolete.
Reminder that I can do your job (better than you) while filling in my poop hammock after the movie.

>and fuck whoever thought it's OK to put definitions like pic related on the fucking dictionary.
that word is from the ancient Greeks you literal brainlet.

Why didn't the syrian refugees go to their arab neighbors that hold the same values, language, and religion?
Why don't honduran refugees go to their southern neighbors that hold the same values, language, and religion?
Why didn't the african refugees go to their arab neighbors that hold the same values, and religion?

BASED AND COR-WRECKED

We all grew up playing pokemon on GB. Why are zoomers so ignorant?

I'm pretty sure he meant defining a word while using said word in the definition, tard.

If they REALLY wanted People to see this they would put in brok or misty or team rocket to really get ticket sales going. Literally any character from one of the main Pokemon games would do it and truth be told nobody really gives a shit about the detective Pikachu game.

She died, dude. Show some respect

Good point.

>Why didn't the syrian refugees go to their arab neighbors that hold the same values, language, and religion?
Virtually the entirety of Syrian refugees went to Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan, you absolute fucking retard.

Refugees also have nothing to do with the idea that there's a secret cabal of powerful people mind-controlling you to breed with minorities and create a race of dumb brown mutts. Jesus you're stupid.

please just get the fuck out zoomer bitch

it's an extremely common practice in defining identifying/branching words that stem from another word. you'd have to be a literal retard to be upset by this.

>most
>not 100%
Lame

He meant defining it "a person that does ".

Attached: 1537144171103.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

nearly every "title" word that defines a member or follower of a group follows this practice. it's not a new thing and I'm honestly not sure why he's sperging out about it.

Name one reason you dislike this film without using the race card.

>nostalgia is real
I don't remember Pikachu's owner being a nigger

Ugly weird looking pokemans.

You're on Yea Forums quit acting like you do anything with your life worthwhile

It isn't true to the source material.

funny because justice smith's mother is italian. Maybe all the italian + blacks offspring looks like those

Then if the character was so unimportant, why don't let him be white as he is in the original source?

Don't remember him being a faggot American red neck either. As

Only the christians and some sunni muslims did.
Then the christians went home because the religion of peace kept beating them up and raping women
Refugees in Europe aren't even from Syria.

>Don't remember him being a faggot American red neck either. As

Lel I love when NPC'S just randomly just short out mid sentence

Attached: 1401606632798.png (336x354, 146K)

Brock and Misty don't have more appeal than the Pokemon themselves.

Zoomer detected

>We all grew up playing pokemon on GB.
This movie is being aimed at people who watched the first season of the anime, bought a few Pokemon cards, and maybe played Go 20 years later, not fans of the main series.

there was a problem with the latest firmware update

Short circuit detected
>assuming I'm American
>assuming I'm fat
How very progressive of you Model #987713.

Attached: NPC's speaking.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

I'm glad you brought that up. The gross American Cgi made the main product unattractive and an eyesore, the same thing is happening to sonic, people are making dumb memes about how gross he looks and from what I can tell some actors actually refused to star In that shit. I don't blame them.

Pic very much related, this is what they should have done if they wanted a good product.

Attached: 211678CD-20F0-492D-B8AD-4B313F8F2F4D.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

>Best Film I've ever watched

so he didn't watch many movies

implying that there is a difference

Looks gay

based charcoal briquette poster. Reminds me of those old Tarzan movies.

Attached: 1529191746280.png (804x4485, 3.11M)

Digimon

when did Pikachu become an American? he is japanese

>Pokemon is old as fuck
the absolute state of millennials

It's ok to enjoy things

Good job /pol/, you take that stand against the Detective Pikachu movie. Hold back the night, brave warriors.

I think this looks pretty fun and genuinely think it will do pretty ok.
Also
KAAAAAANNNNNTOOOOOOO

How are you this retarded? Movie will gross 1 billion +

This CGI brings life to pixel monsters

You have terrible taste

Every little girl and boy is going to want a life like Pikachu doll

Attached: F4EF5AC9-6C2A-4559-8375-2800415947B4.jpg (713x726, 149K)

Hook
Ru Fi OH

No. You clearly love shitty Asian CGI

You’re retarded too

Why is ash black now?

Movie will make a billion, /pol/ will cry, Yea Forums will seethe.

Previous long winded post was for this asshole

You have bad taste

>tfw my mum wants me to watch this with her

Attached: comment_TI0F4BV3Of8PnTBtha6vtPD5tFefObZL.jpg (718x854, 212K)

Be a good son then.

It's stops being ironic when it works it way into your speech pattern.

same

>DP= Detective Pikachu
>DP= Deadpool
>Ryan Reynolds in both movies

MINDBLOWN

Agree. I don't even care about the social agenda stuff-- the designs are disgusting. One would think /vp/ would throw a torrential shit-fit over this, but nope. Those aspies will glorify any turd that has the Pokemon logo on it. I'm still shocked they praised the Let's Go games as progressive.

Attached: 1550549825130.png (1000x1000, 367K)

But Brock wasn't African

Cry more bitch. The designs are perfect.

>assumes they were talking about the kids looks and not his skin color
looks like another case of pedo projection.

t. detective pikachu

IT'S LIKE THEY SAID "LET'S HIRE THE UGLIEST FUCKING MUTT ON THE PLANET!!". Don't these fucking morons know that Asians HATE niggers?!?FACT!!!

only pikachu looks decent everything else looks like dick

It's gonna stop Avengers from beating Avatar
Get rekt Capeshit

That's wrong

Pretty much you have no taste at all.

Sorry bruh. Your eyes are retarded.

Yeah you’re very wrong. Sorry. This is Pokémon now.

Fact

>"I shit the bed in my sleep" - TwatterPoster3657583
Woah now I GOTTA see this movie.

Thanks for making a thread to tell us about thing you don't like

18 billion user

marvel capeshit shills out in full force. The marveljews fear the pikachu

Attached: marvelcucks.jpg (720x836, 203K)

Sonic movie is better already

The movie studio wants the lead to be as demographically appealing as possible

a lot of blacks won’t watch movies with white leads because they’re “white people movies” and they can’t relate to anything portrayed

My mum dragged me to the new Blade Runner because she has the hots for Ryan Gosling

So the black market is bigger than the Chinese market?

Charcoal briquette

Then why do so many blacks love DBZ?

the main characters are apes

lol nigga you lost your marbles

>all the people that replied to this without getting the point
kek